All Comments on 'Kitten Gets Blackmailed Ch. 02'

by AllieKatxx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Phenomenal. Next installment please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!

Can’t wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
alex

was really enjoying this story until you brought alex in the picture, other than his part , I would still be interested in another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, it has been over a year since this chapter was published. I wonder how Adrian is going to keep their secret since he allowed a bunch of boys to humiliate her when she was being a good kitten. Adrian promised that if she did everything the secret would be safe. Now, there are a bunch of boys that are going to make her life hell and I doubt Adrian is going to be able to help her. Oh, he confiscated the camera but the boys know what is going on. Adrian will have to give the boys good incentives to stop harassing her but we may never know. We have to find out how long Amber/Kitten has to keep the chastity belt on with the plug and tail and how much longer Adrian is going to humiliate her. Maybe he gives her a mask and sends her to a frat party? Maybe Adrian pimps her out? So many options to go here.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 2 years ago
Hmmmmmm

Her humiliation in this vein will be difficult to keep from other people. Have you got a plan for this? Perhaps Adrian and Brian could lure Amber (oops! Kitten. Sorry!) to a more private place, or will Adrian include others in his sinister plan? Or are you through with this? I've chuckled my way through this short series, and wait to see what other way you may go.

~B

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more please this is my fav story and I can't wait to see how naughty kitten is

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it, and gave it 5 HUGE stars. More please. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllieKatxx@AllieKatxx
Meooow! A little weird Sleepy, lazy, likes snuggling up under a warm blanket Dreams of neck nibbles and belly rubs to balance out rougher shenanigans :) I like writing about my experiences and fantasies so please leave or send feedback on my stories whether it's how they ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES