Kitten Gets Blackmailed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," crooned Alex as he stroked her dark hair. She hissed and jerked away from his touch. The vibrator immediately came to life again to punish her pussy just as Alex decided to do the same. He brought one hand up in the air before bringing it down heavily on her ass, making it jiggle. While crying out from the simultaneous sensations of pain and pleasure, Kitten gripped the carpet with her nails.

"Bad kitten," snarled Alex.

He had played enough games to know that there was always a rebellion stage before the obedience stage and his years of pent up sexual frustration finally had an outlet. He wanted to make the slutty girl obey him. He wanted to show her that he was in charge and that deep inside, she wanted to obey.

Kitten was starting to panic. The vibrations in her pussy had not stopped like the way it had been. She had already been punished, but it didn't stop.

"I'm going to punish you and you will count the spanks I give you."

Alex had seen many porn videos and games where this happened. The girls always end up crying with sopping wet pussies. He brought his hand up and slapped her other ass cheek hard enough to make it jiggle too. Kitten whimpered at the sting and tried to crawl away.

"Bad girl!" exclaimed Alex as he spanked her harder.

"Bryan, yank on her leash whenever she tries to get away."

Bryan wordlessly held on to the leash and yanked it back behind her so that Kitten's head tilted backwards. His eyes were glued on her ass that was already a slight shade of pink. Because Amber refused to count, Alex was smacking her ass harder and harder until she cried out in pain. Tears streamed down her face and she wiggled her ass as she tried to escape the onslaught.

"Meooow!"

"That's better, bitch."

*Smack*

"Meooow."

*Smack*

"Meooooow!" She shook her head violently from side to side.

Although Kitten hated his guts, the burning sting from the spanking, the collar wrapped around her neck, and the vibrator in her pussy was too much to bear. Bryan reached down and yanked hard on her tail before wiggling it around. That final stimulation pushed her over the edge. Kitten came hard and her pussy juices seeped out the edges of her chastity belt. The vibrator stopped.

"Good girl," crooned Alex again, "I knew you would come around. You dirty slut. I knew you enjoyed being humiliated and punished. It's pretty much textbook."

"Damnn," said Bryan as he knelt down and prodded between her legs. He lifted his hand to his face and took a sniff. "I can't believe she came so hard."

Alex walked around and stood in front of her. He grabbed the leash close by her neck and pulled back. A sickly-sweet smile came over his face as he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his pants and boxers.

"Open up, kitten."

Mewling, Kitten tried to pull away from Alex's dick in front of her face but his grip on the choke collar was too tight. All her efforts to escape just tightened it. In addition, the vibrator in her pussy started again. Her hips, without her noticing, began to move back and forth in the air as if trying to get the vibrator deeper inside.

Alex began to slap the side of her face with his fat cock before pressing it against her pink lips. Although it wasn't particularly long, it had a wide girth. Kitten whimpered and kept her lips tightly pressed together.

As he frowned, Alex reached down to grasp one of her breasts. She squealed but still refused to open her mouth. She didn't want to taste his disgusting cock.

"Don't make this hard, you dirty slut. You know you'll give in anyways."

His fingers played with the tape on one of her nipples before yanking it off, causing her breast to jiggle obscenely.

"Ahhhh," cried Kitten in surprise at the sudden burning sensation. Her nipple was throbbing and hard, just like Alex's cock.

"Open up, kitten."

She whimpered and Alex sighed. He reached down to her other nipple and yanked the tape off it too.

As Kitten cried out again, Alex took the opportunity to slide his fat cock into her open mouth. She gagged as it hit the back of her throat.

"Mmmmph," protested Kitten. He tasted of sweat and the unmistakable flavor of precum.

Bryan slid underneath her and reached up play with her breasts before wrapping his lips around a nipple. He began to nibble and suck on it while his hands squeezed and dug into her soft breasts. Kitten moaned with a mouth full of cock and pushed her chest towards Bryan as her tail plugged ass shook obscenely in the air. The vibrations in her pussy, the weight of her tail pulling at her ass, the abuse of her breasts, and the cock in her mouth made her feel like a whore. It's completely wrong, but it feels so good. Unable to think straight after all the sensations and the foreplay of being humiliated and punished until she came, her body and mind had resigned to her fate of breathtaking pleasure. She hated it but her body craved it.

Her cheeks were flushed with embarrassment as Alex began to thrust into her mouth.

"Good girl! Take it like the slut you are."

His praise for some twisted reason made her feel calmer. Her body felt like a craving being fulfilled, and she began to suck on his cock and bob her head up and down along it. She thought to herself she was just trying to get him off as quickly as possible so that this could be over sooner.

Bryan got out from underneath her and stood behind her. He took his cock out and slapped it against her ass. He coated his cock with her pussy juices from her inner thighs before stroking it and continuing to slap her ass with it from time to time. Unlike Alex's cock, Bryan's was less wide but a lot longer.

Groaning, Alex tilted his head back as he grabbed her hair and began fucking her face with ferocity. Her eyes teared up and saliva trickled down her chin as she tried to breathe in rhythm with his thrusting. Her mascara and eyeliner ran down her face. The familiar sensation of her pussy clenching and unclenching around the vibrator made her stare up into Alex in horror. She didn't want to cum while being fucked in the mouth by the bastard.

"You're such a dirty bitch, Amber," laughed Alex, "Always thinking you're better than us while secretly wanting to be punished and humiliated."

Amber cried out with a mouth full of cock as she climaxed- the delicious sensations of the vibrator in her pussy was too strong for her body to resist. Alex's face twisted as he started ramming his cock harder and harder down her throat. He grasped her hair tightly as he demanded in a strained voice, "When I come, Amber, you're going to fucking swallow every single last drop of my cum." He grunted as he pushed his cock as far down her throat as he could. Kitten could feel his cock pulsating against her tongue and lips as he came- long streams of thick cum coated her throat and filled her mouth. She cringed at the taste and yanked her head back. Alex's cock came out with a soft "pop" sound as she tried to spit out as much of his cum as possible. Cum trickled down her chin.

Behind her, Bryan had finally gotten off and wet spurts of cum hit her lower back and ass cheeks. The vibrator finally stopped. Kitten collapsed on the ground with her entire body trembling from her climax.

Alex frowned. "I told you to swallow, Kitten."

_____

As punishment for now swallowing, Alex had Bryan walk her between the bookshelves while tugging at the leash. Kitten followed on all fours behind him. Occasionally, Alex would push and pull at the base of her tail or smack her ass or her covered pussy just to hear her meow and whimper. Her pussy was still over sensitive from her orgasm and each of his pussy spankings made her quiver. Kitten was glad that not many people came to the library on Fridays. She felt defeated and resigned herself to getting the humiliation over with.

After a couple of minutes of being walked, Bryan lead Kitten back to the carrel and made her lie on her back on top of the desk. Since it was too small to completely lie down in, her head and back rested on it while her feet rested on the high sides of the carrel.

Occasionally, she would hear people walk past but they were unable to see her. After they were gone, Alex and Bryan would continue to wiggle her tail, slap her pussy and breasts, and made her meow for them.

When another few minutes of messing with Kitten passed, Bryan remembered that technically, he was supposed to be working. The librarians were going to give him shit for not being where he was supposed to be but it was completely worth it. He leaned in to bite one of Kitten's hard nipples one last time before heading off.

Alex stuck around for another half hour before getting up too. However, he grinned at Kitten as he took out his phone to take a picture.

"Smile for the camera, bitch."

She meowed and tried to turn her face away but Alex gripped her chin and forced her to look at the phone. He took a few pictures of her face with cum dried on it, ones of her body, and a few with her body and her face together.

Alex smirked as he whispered to her, "I'm going to make you mine. If you don't want these pictures spreading around, you'll do whatever I tell you to."

A hand reached from behind and grasped Alex's shoulder. Alex jumped and both he and Kitten stared at the security guard standing menacingly behind him.

"You're in a lot of trouble, young man," said Adrian as he looked down at Alex. The chubby boy gulped as he tried to back away from him. Adrian held his hand out and Alex hesitantly handed his phone over.

The security guard looked over at Kitten who was trying to make herself as small as possible in the carrel. She tucked her knees against her chest and hugged them closely. Her face was red with shame as she tried to maneuver herself around so that her tail was behind her. In her haste, she had forgotten that she was still wearing the dog choke collar.

Looking away from her, Adrian picked up her parka and tossed it in her direction.

"Thanks," she mumbled gratefully.

"Did you want to press charges, young lady?"

"No, it's okay," Kitten hurriedly responded as she wrapped herself in the parka, "I just want to forget this ever happened and I don't want people knowing about this."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

Adrian turned towards Alex, who had sighed in relief, and reprimanded him before letting him go. However, he kept Alex's phone as evidence. The freshman didn't bother protesting; he was just glad he didn't get in trouble.

After watching Alex bolt away, the security guard looked over at Kitten and suggested, "Why don't I walk you back to your apartment or dorm?" He held out a hand towards her.

Kitten looked up at the handsome graying security guard and blushed. She couldn't believe that the handsome older man had seen her in the state she was in and was acting like a complete gentleman to her.

She smiled at him briefly and grasped his hand. His fingers were rough and large compared to hers.

"Thank you so much. Adrian, right?" She slowly dangled her legs over the edge of the carrel before hopping down. "I really appreciate everything you've done for me, but I really just want to be alone right now. I hope you understand."

"Of course, please be careful and please think about contacting the police about this."

After nodding, Kitten gave him another brief smile before heading back towards her apartment. Adrian watched her disappear behind bookshelves before chuckling softly to himself. He knew she wouldn't contact the police. She was right where he wanted her.

Confused. Alone. Wet and craving. Her body was his to play with.

12