Kitten's Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I regained my composure, I turned to look at my backside in the mirror. The sight of the the round, pink jewel nestled between my smooth butt cheeks was amazing! I hoped Daddy would like it too.

The last item at the bottom of the bag was a set of glue-on fingernails. They were moderately long and French-tipped, so I wouldn't need to add polish right away. I followed the instructions for attaching them and they fit perfectly, making my hands look very feminine. I checked myself in the mirror one last time, then reached for the pink satin robe with a subtle floral pattern that was hanging on the back of the bathroom door. Under the robe hung a pair of pink panties with the words "Daddy's Girl" printed in black script across the bottom. I slid on the panties and put my arms through the robe, noticing it was quite short, just barely covering my ass and clitty. Oh well, no need to be shy around my Daddy! I closed the robe and tied the belt snugly around my waist. After one last check in the mirror I took a deep breath, and reached for the door.

It was almost 6 pm when I exited the bathroom. Daddy was sitting on the sofa reading a men's magazine. He didn't look up until I was standing directly in front of him, but when he did I could see his eyes widen and a pleased smile grow on his face. He stood, taking my hands and holding them out wide so he could admire all the work I had done transforming myself into a beautiful girl.

"You look stunning, kitten." he said. He then spun me around so my back was to him and lifted the back of my robe. He caressed my panty-covered bottom, his hand finding the cleft between my cheeks and the end of the plug that was nestled squarely in my anus. His fingers gave it a gentle push, causing me to let out a high-pitched squeal. He then wrapped his big arms around me and nuzzled my neck, placing a few light kisses on my neck and ear. His neatly-trimmed beard tickled a little, causing goosebumps to rise all over my skin. I could feel his cock growing through his trousers as it pressed into the small of my back.

He then whispered in my ear, "You make an even more beautiful woman than I thought you would."

"Thank you Daddy, and thank you for all of the nice things you bought for me." I purred.

Releasing me from the hug and turning me to face him again, a sly grin came across his face. "That was just the beginning baby girl. I'm going to spoil you a lot more this weekend."

Feeling confident and a little powerful knowing the effect I was having on him, I responded, "There's only one 'gift' I'm interested in now.", staring directly at Daddy's bulging manhood. Like a bitch in heat, I reached down and started to caress his cock through his trousers. All I could think about was his manhood and getting it inside of me as soon as possible.

Taking me by surprise, Daddy firmly grabbed my wrists and moved be backwards until my back was pinned up against the wall. He then held my arms above my head and leaned in close so his lips were almost touching my ear.

"Is that so?" He growled in a deep and somewhat menacing tone. "If I didn't know better, I'd think that you were trying to control this situation. Is that what you're trying to do sweetheart?"

I suddenly felt ashamed and a little worried that I may have upset him.

"No of course not Daddy. I would never do that. I only want to make you happy." I said, trying to revert back to my submissive self. Daddy released his grip and went to the center of the sofa and sat down.

"Well then, if that's the case, you can start by coming over here and laying across my lap. I think you need a little lesson in how to respect your Daddy."

"Yes Daddy." I replied, trying to contain my excitement. We had chatted many times about how I had fantasized about being spanked. As I settled into position across his lap, I thought to myself that I don't think this weekend could have started any better.

End of Chapter One

12