Kitten's Day Out

Story Info
A day out, and evening in with Daddy.
1.2k words
3.89
7.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrCee
MrCee
8 Followers

He arrived almost exactly when he said he would, like he always did. Still, she had been keeping an anxious eye on the driveway the whole morning, so when the bell rang, she opened the door almost immediately.

She instantly regretted this as he gave her a knowing smile and she could only blush.

"Hello Kitten." His voice alone was enough to make her go weak in the knees.

He stepped forward and took her into his arms. He kissed her deeply for several long seconds, before pulling back and holding her by the shoulders at arm's length to inspect his property.

He smiled again and gave her an approving nod.

The short sundress with the thin shoulder straps and low back had been a gift from him and, with today's nice weather, wearing it had been a no brainer. The design didn't allow her to wear a bra, but with her small breasts it really wasn't much of an issue.

Taking her with him Daddy pushed into her apartment and closed the front door behind him. When they reached the living room sofa, he turned her around without a word and bent her over the back. His fingers slid up her smooth legs. When they reach the hem of her skirt, he took it with him, hiking the skirt up to her hips. Holding the skirt in place with one hand, the other slid into the waistband of her panties. Slowly and sensually he pulled them down to just above her knees. She gasped as the same finger slid down, first through her crack and then into the already soaking wet slit between her legs. She heard him rummage in his pockets, and then fiddle with what sounded like a tube. Next she felt the pressure of a, well lubricated, plug invading her ass. She needed a moment to unclench, but he was both patient and persistent and soon she had taken the whole thing. He rummaged again and she soon felt, what she deemed to be, a roughly egg-shaped object enter her pussy.

This time there was no artificial lubricant required and it slid in easily.

With two of her holes plugged he pulled her panties back up before helping her to her feet. They both smiled as she smoothed down her skirt.

"Ready to go?"

She nodded, and he took her hand to lead her out the front door to his car.

Seated in the car, he fiddled with his phone and, without warning, both the items he had inserted into her sprang into life. The vibrations were by no means violent, but they certainly were impossible to ignore.

For the rest of the drive, and the morning they spent browsing the farmers' market, Daddy was the perfect boyfriend and gentleman. He told her interesting stories, asked her questions, and made her laugh.

She soon found that the plug in her ass, and the egg in her pussy did not vibrate at a constant rate. They stopped and started independently and seemingly at random, only very occasionally working in unison. The effect was that, though they never threatened her with a full-blown orgasm, she was constantly reminded of her place in the world.

She was Daddy's toy, to do with as he pleased.

While sitting down for a light lunch Kitten had to do everything she could to keep a straight face in front of the waitress, while Daddy played with her via remote control.

Midafternoon they drove back to Daddy's house.

The first thing he did when they arrived was to bend her over the dining room table to remove the two toys that had been her constant companions all day. He then sent her off to the bathroom to relieve herself and freshen up.

When she returned a familiar canvas bag was waiting on the table.

One by one, he slid the straps of her dress over her shoulders. The dress fell to the floor leaving her topless. He turned her around, and having rummaged in the bag she soon felt her hands being pulled behind her back before being encircled by rope. Having tied her wrists he next tied her elbows along with a harness around her chest with strands above and below her breasts.

Her upper body now completely secured he turned her around to face him again and then pushed her down onto her knees before unzipping his fly. With well trained enthusiasm she took him into her mouth and started working her tongue up and down his shaft. With her hands tied behind her back she needed to use her neck and hips, she was also required to effectively hold on to his cock with her mouth in order to not fall over.

It wasn't very long before he came. Kitten swallowed what she could, and cleaned off the rest with her tongue.

His immediate needs taken care of, he hooked one finger into the harness around her chest, and gently pulled her to her feet. Grabbing her by the hips he lifted her onto the dining room table. He took hold of the waistband of her, by now sopping wet, panties with both hands and pulled, sliding them past her knees and then her ankles. He turned her over so she was lying on her stomach, her rock hard nipples sensitive to the cold surface. One hand grabbed hold of her hair near the scalp and gently pulled back her head. He stuffed her panties into her mouth, patiently bit by bit until she had taken it all. A silk scarf, that he retrieved from the canvas bag was pulled between her teeth and tied at the back of her head.

The cleave gag ensured that the panties stayed in. More rope went around her knees and ankles now, and soon she was tightly hogtied, a pretty little display piece on her master's dining room table.

Daddy then started cooking.

Naked, inescapably hogtied, and gagged with her own panties, Kitten could do nothing but patiently wait, chewing on her gag and constantly tasting her own arousal. She watched Daddy move around the kitchen. Occasionally he would glance in her direction and flash her a smile of approval.

Eventually he returned to her and first untied the rope connecting her ankles to her wrists, before also untying her knees and ankles, leaving her legs free. This freedom was short lived though as he lifted her from the table and immediately sat her down in one of the chairs. Taking up the rope again he secured each ankle to a leg of the chair forcing her legs open and leaving her pussy on display. He then set the table for two before dishing up for both of them. Having set a plate of delicious looking food in front of her, he finally untied her cleave gag and helped her to spit out the panties.

First, he gave her a sip of wine from his own glass. Then he started feeding her, small mouthfuls at a time, occasionally stopping to take a bit from his own plate.

Dinner was a lengthy affair with one person doing all the work, but eventually Kitten felt full and satisfied in at least one way. Through the vibrating plugs, the bondage, and the overall romance, Daddy had been keeping her on edge all day. She was by now burning with desire and wanted nothing more than to be ravaged.

After dinner, Daddy took away the plates before returning to her. He untied her ankles and lifted her into his arms. With her head resting on his shoulder, her hands still tied behind her back, he carried her off to his bedroom.

MrCee
MrCee
8 Followers