Nothing Like It in the World

Story Info
A dominant hypnotist shares the beauty of surrender.
2.4k words
4.54
17.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,790 Followers

I wish you could see how beautiful you are right now. When you look into my eyes and all that trust and love and excitement and anticipation shines out of you like a beacon, I know you don't realize how absolutely gorgeous it makes you. But I do. I can't help smiling back, I can't help giving you a kiss before I begin to hypnotize you... and I can't help it that one kiss turns into two and then three and then four because your lips are so wonderful that I don't ever want to stop.

We could go on like that all day, but there are too many other things I want to do to you to be content with just kissing. I pull away, and my heart swells with adoration to see the distracted look on your face. Just the sensation of my lips against yours has already started to melt your mind, your thoughts softening into arousal until your will is ever so slightly malleable and pliable for me. "Look right here, pet, right into my eyes," I husk out, and I'm silently astonished by the way your stare helplessly focuses on mine.

I'm always amazed by the sheer beauty of your surrender. I don't let it show, because I want you to feel like sinking into hypnosis for me is as natural and instinctive as breathing, but on some level I'm shocked every time at how real and powerful your submission truly is. It feels almost magical, like I've unlocked some secret key to a book of genuine spells and I'm casting one over you every time I say, "That's it, pet, deeper and deeper." I'm really putting you into an obedient trance. You really want me to control you. It's a gift so big and bright and wonderful that I can barely put it into words.

Every moment of it is special. Every flutter of your eyelids as I say, "Relaxing more and more, sinking down, letting yourself focus on my eyes and allowing everything else to drift away." The tiny slump of your shoulders, the little wobble of your head as you lean closer and closer in mesmerized fascination... every single detail is absolutely perfect, and I want to freeze them all in my memory forever. Your mind is slowing down, slipping away into my control, and it makes me hunger for more. It makes me hunger for you.

"That's it, good girl," I purr, loving your helpless shiver of arousal at the words. "Deeper and deeper for me, feeling your eyes get heavier and heavier as my voice slips into your mind and relaxes your will into deep, passive slumber for me." No matter how many times I lead you down this path, no matter how many times I watch your jaw go slack and your chin droop gently down to your chest, it never fails to delight me. I can't imagine anyone more beautiful than you are right now, I can't imagine anything sweeter than taking your thoughts away and making you mine. I will always cherish every second of your submission. Every last instant of your descent into blank, obedient trance.

It doesn't take long for your eyes to narrow down to slits, only the whites showing as you struggle to hold your heavy head up and keep staring into my deep, captivating gaze. You're so eager to slip away for me, so excited to become my obedient plaything again that all I need to do is remind you of the path and you can't help but be carried away into mindless trance. But I savor every moment. "That's it, pretty girl," I growl, the words seeming to come straight up from my throbbing cock. "Deep and drowsy. Heavy and blank. Vacant and empty and obedient... and sleep."

I gather you into my arms, and I can feel your muscles going limp in my embrace. It's the most wonderful sensation in the world.

I lower you onto your back, and your sleepy smile is more erotic than any seduction attempt I could imagine. You're so happy to be mine, so delighted to be blank and empty and obedient, and all I want to do is take you deeper. "Listen to the sound of my voice, pet," I say, petting your forehead in time to my words, "smoothing away your thoughts one by one and leaving your mind soft and drowsy and vacant. Every time you start to think, you can feel my fingers brushing that thought right out of your head until you're perfectly relaxed. Perfectly peaceful. Open and owned and pliable for Master. Can you feel that, pretty girl?"

I hear you reply, "Yes Master," in that sweet, thoughtless monotone you get when you're too deep to think about what you're saying, and it's like the words go into my ears and right down my spine into my cock. You sound so beautiful when you're hypnotized, so happy and blank that all I want to do is tell you what to say so that I can hear it repeated back in that blissfully empty voice. I could listen to you for hours when you're mindless like this. I could listen to you forever.

But it's not the only thing I want to do. "Good girl," I whisper, barely even trusting my own voice now. "Do you want to take your clothes off for me, pet?" I haven't even finished the sentence before you nod dreamily and began to pull down your pants, kicking them off without even noticing where they fall and wriggling your panties free from your feverish flesh with heedless abandon. I can't help being riveted to the sight, drinking it in and memorizing every inch of your warm, soft, adorable skin as you expose it to my gaze.

It doesn't matter how many times we go through this. Every time you undress for me is like the first time, leaving me squirming and horny like a teenage boy whenever I see you pull your shirt up and off to expose your small, perfectly formed breasts. I can't help myself, I lean in and kiss your nipples over and over, pursing my lips around your puffy areolae and running my tongue back and forth against your sensitive skin until I hear you whimper in helpless arousal. "Good girl," I say, lifting my head away just long enough to praise you before sucking on your other tit. "Good, good girl."

Your body is very nearly the most wonderful plaything on earth, second only to your beautiful, irresistible mind. I want to keep playing with them both, rewarding your surrender with pleasure until your entire nervous system vibrates with it. But since I can't talk with my mouth full, I begin to tease your breasts with my fingers instead, husking out, "Who do these tits belong to, pet?" We both know the answer. It's one of your favorite things to say, one of my favorite things to hear you say, and I shiver in anticipation of your response.

"My tits belong to you, Master," you reply drowsily, your expression rapt and blissful as I guide your fingers up to touch your nipples. You sigh so sweetly when you realize that I'm giving you permission to play with your tingling breasts, like you've just discovered that it's Christmas all over again, and there's something so inexpressibly wonderful about being able to give you that much happiness with something so simple. Having a hypnotized pet is like nothing else in the world. I'm so lucky that you're mine.

I show my appreciation the only way I can right now. I reach down between your legs and caress your smooth, bare pussy lips. "And who does this cunt belong to, pet?" I coo softly in your ears, my adoration transforming the harsh word into a term of sweet, glorious endearment as I stroke your slick, shining labia. I watch every wriggle, hear every whimper with the pride of a craftsman at his work, and your answer is like music to me.

"M-my cunt belongs t-to you, Master," you say, and every hesitation and stammer is a perfect gift. It's hard for you to get the words out because you're deeply hypnotized, because your mind is so sleepy and dazed that only my control prompts you to speak at all. It's difficult for you to repeat my thoughts because my fingers drive you to distraction, tease your wet pussy into a drooling mess that tingles and throbs so hard that even the simplest of tasks become difficult for you. You're too blank and horny to think, and oh *fuck* is it gorgeous right now.

"That's right, good girl," I purr, rewarding you by slipping the tip of my finger into the cleft between your labia and dipping into the slick channel between your legs. "Your cunt belongs to Master, your tits belong to Master. Your body belongs to Master, your mind belongs to Master. Go ahead and say it for me, slave." It's hard not to give in to my desire, to sink two fingers into your wet cunt all the way up to the knuckle... but I know the value of patience. I want to fuck every last bit of your will away, and you don't rush something like that.

"My... cunt belongs to Master," you whimper, squirming helplessly as I paint your pussy lips with your own juices. "M-my tits... belong to Master, my, my body belongs to... Master." You're too deep to writhe and grind against my fingers the way I know you want to, my hypnotic trance has already made you too weak and passive to do anything but wriggle in blissful arousal under my touch, but I know what this is doing to you. I know it's fucking your thoughts away. I know it's making you mine.

"My mind belongs to Master!" you gasp out, just as I push my fingers deep into the sopping mess of your cunt.

"Good girl!" My words fuck you every bit as deeply as my fingers, the praise clinging like sticky syrup to your brain and weighing down your thoughts until they finally collapse into bliss. "Feel your will fading away into pleasure, feel my touch on your clit rubbing away your mind until the only words you can think are the words I give you. You belong to Master, now, and you obey." I smile, watching you settle into your perfectly trained patterns like a needle slipping into the groove of a record.

"I belong to Master," you whimper, your thumbs frantically flicking away at your nipples, "And I obey." It's so easy for you now, so effortless for you to repeat my words without thought or reflection as your mind sinks deeper and deeper into my trance and your brain empties out completely and totally at my command. Not that it was ever difficult for you to comply with this particular instruction-you love your mantras, always have, and chanting my words always makes you wet for me. But every time we do this, you settle more and more easily into vacant complacency as my instructions replace your will.

"You're not thinking at all anymore," I say, thrusting my fingers over and over into your soaking cunt, feeling the wetness spread over my palm with every impact against your pussy lips. "You're just mindlessly accepting your programming." It's an awesome, almost terrifying thrill, having you so blank and obedient like this. I catch myself wondering just how far I could really go, just how thoroughly I could transform you into my perfect slave.

But then I look down at you and I know. You're perfect already. What could I do to improve on the way you squirm and moan and whimper, gasping out, "I'm n-not thinking at all anymore, Master," like it's the only thing that matters to you? What could I do to make you even sexier than you are when you say, "I'm just mindlessly accepting my programming"? Nothing. I don't want to change a thing about you. I only want to make you more who you long to be already. My sweetly submissive fucktoy. My adoring plaything. My slave.

You came to me looking for a Master. And I'm so happy I can be one for you.

"My words are your thoughts," I whisper, my fingers pushing you past the point of endurance as I speed up my thrusts until the squishing sound of your messy cunt fills every silence. "Every time you think, you think the thoughts that Master allows you to think." I can feel you clench around me, see your face contort in pleasure as you struggle to hold back your climax just a little bit longer. Just to draw out the pure, perfect bliss of obedience, of course-my well-trained girl knows that she can cum as many times as she wants when she's empty like this. It makes emptiness that much easier to attain.

"Y-your words are mmmuhhhhh... my thoughts, Master," you groan, the words dissolving into mindless grunts of ecstasy as the orgasm begins to leak in around the edges of your hypnotized mind. "Eh, eh, ehhhv'ry time I... every time I think... every time I... think..." I can hear your mind skipping and stuttering, too fucked into empty and obedient bliss even to string a sentence together anymore, and my cock pulses with absolute lust hearing you like this. There's nothing more beautiful than taking the smart, self-possessed woman that I know you are and melting her into a puddle of mindless desire. I'm in total control. You're completely helpless. And god is it beautiful.

"T-think!" you manage, before your words give way to hoarse, desperate shouts of orgasmic bliss and you begin to cum. I whisper to you over your shouts of helpless pleasure, drawing the ecstasy out with hypnotic commands until your climax is measured in minutes and your mind is totally open to my programming. It's always so wonderful to see you like this, so pliable and docile and easily brainwashed, but it's even better to make you cum with my fingers until you can't think straight. Lucky me-I don't have to choose.

And when you finally do slide back down into the valley of post-coital bliss, your thoughts sagging into total collapse as the pleasure overwhelms you, your hypnotized slave self knows just what to do. "I think... the thoughts that Master... allows me to think," you mutter, the words coming straight from the depths of your subconscious now. You're totally mine, completely obedient, utterly programmed to please me and sink deeper into my unbreakable control. And truly, there's nothing else quite so beautiful.

"Good girl," I say, as I begin to fuck you again.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,790 Followers