Kitten's Mom Discovers Jacob

Story Info
Curvy, Married Mom crushing on Handsome Colleague.
2.5k words
4.32
20.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prequel to Mom's New Boyfriend Came Over, this time a workplace romance between married co workers, from the perspective of Lucie, Kitten's smitten mother.

I met Jacob soon after my husband got sick. He had been transferred from another office to consult our management. My husband's deterioration came with drastic personality change. It made him mean and paranoid. The worse he got, the more comforting Jacob's attentive ear became.

I had not feltseen, as a person, by the opposite sex since college, not until he came along. Men were still eager to give me attention for my looks, and to cloddishly pitch to me their philandering as a virtue, not least at work, which gets rather old rather quickly; whereas, rather than making me feel like an item for sale at my own auction, like the boys at the sales department would, Jacob treated me like I was sentient. He was one of the few who validated my experience, who listened, who did not immediately give me unwanted advice about how to live my life in some impossible manner. My beautiful daughter, Kitten, witnessing the reality of her dad, was another such person. Most would more or less pity me for having to bear it. That alone is bad enough, but having to usually feel like the villain for even hinting at life being difficult for myself, made Jacob special. Really, the entire package was special.

My first impression of him from across the office floor wastall andhandsome; and at our introduction the tension was present from the start. The women were all either flirting with or making inappropriate jokes about him amongst each other. At first, I would approach him here and there for innocent conversation. He did not talk about himself much, he never does, even when asked to; instead he would listen to my attempts at small talk, and then suddenly befuddle me, usually with a personal comment or question, which, along with how comfortably he watched me, quickly had me twirling strands of my hair.

The definitive turning point of my situation came on a Friday afternoon. I was standing outside of the office building after work, under street lights and pretty snowflakes. I was theatrically fiddling with the contents of my purse, killing time, waiting, and accumulating anxiety. And there was no way I was leaving.

"Hey." I heard a familiar voice say to me from the side. I immediately turned towards it, to the tingly wave warming me up in the icy weather.

"Hey." I replied, trying to look serious, but ultimately unable to contain my smile.

Jacob looked at me, assuming his typical posture -- my favourite -- with his chin up, his lips slightly parted, and completely relaxed, like he takes you in completely. He was just so annoyingly sexy; hands in his coat pockets, tall, handsome, reserved, and entirely unwavering. "Want to take a drive?" He asked casually, glancing at my lips.

After licking them, I paused to think for a moment.What? Take a drive? Where?... "Yeah."

He turned to walk, and I followed. I had waited outside the office hoping to get some lone time with him after seeing he was preparing to leave work, expecting perhaps the usual short conversation. The titillating tension grew as we traversed the block towards his car, saying nothing to each other. He opened and closed the car door for me, and then drove us away.

"Where are we going?" I eventually wondered out loud, not wanting to reveal my knowing exactly what this was.

He let my question sit for a moment. "Wherever we want."

Interesting, I thought. "Well, how about... the future?"

He again allowed the silence to build some tension. He always did. "I'll let you know when we're there." He said feigning seriousness, making me giggle.

We resumed the silence, and while his certainty made me more comfortable than anything else could have, I was nervous. I am technically a married woman. My husband and I are growing apart, but he lives in our house, and sleeps in our bed. Jacob is in a similar situation, also technically married, and he has slept with two women in the office building. This proposition had the potential to cause an extreme mess, I knew it, it was all I had been thinking about for the past few months, promising myself I would set limits to our interactions, and ending up breaking them one by one.

He parked by a hotel. My heart was racing. He looked at me with perfect calm, transmitting some of it to me before exiting the car and opening the door for me. We walked right past the reception as he led me to a room he had the key to. We had still not said a word since the short bout of banter in his car. He took my coat off me, making me smile like an idiot; he served us some wine, walked to the other end of the room, turned around, and watched me casually.

I felt the tension build in the silence. He always took his time, and I had gotten generally comfortable with it at this point. This time, however, we were not socializing at the office. I had actually followed him to a hotel. "When did you book the room?" I asked him, questioning his intentions.

He watched me from across the room, with the hint of a smirk on his handsome face, thickening the tension further, making me blush. "I'm glad you came."

A shiver of arousal spread through me, making me raise my chest for a deep breath. I soon looked away, and suddenly felt nervous again.I should not be doing this.

His smirk gradually melted away, and his expression turned more serious. I decided to meet his gaze again, trying to hold it this time. My mouth had to open slightly to accommodate my increasing need for oxygen.This is actually happening. I felt my eyes gloss over from the nerves, but kept looking at him, feeling lighter by the second. My worries successively subsided as we focused on each other. He made me feel better than anyone ever had. Other people were a blur next to him. He was more real than them, and it made me feel alive.

"Set your glass on that table." He suddenly demanded, in his typical hoarse, calm voice.

I stared at him for a moment, with a nervous and extremely satisfying pit forming in my stomach, and then did as he asked.

He left his own glass on the counter, and started to walk up to me, increasing my pulse with each of his leisurely steps. He stopped right as his abdomen was about to press up against my breasts, making my nipples tingle from the closeness.

I was panting by now, completely fixated on him, while he just watched me. He liked taking his time. I tried, but eventually could not take any more tension. I grabbed him by the side of his neck and leaned in for a kiss. He did not reciprocate my initiative; not that he pulled back, he did not have to, I could not reach him anyway; instead he just watched me, amplifying the arousal in my body. He must at one point have deemed me sufficiently paralyzed, as he grabbed me by the waist, and led me towards the bed.

He stopped us next to it, leaned in, I did the same, and we kissed deeply. My instinct was to just attack his mouth, to express all of my attraction for him at once, but he slowed the pace down, bridling my enthusiasm, making it slow, deep, wet, and all the more sensual. I had no idea that lip sucking could be so erotic. No amount of worrying about the consequences could have distracted me at this point. This was the thing I needed to do.

He unbuttoned and removed the blouse from my blushing body in a seamless sequence while I worked his shirt. Caressing my lower back with one hand he removed my bra with the other, as smoothly as I would have expected him to.

I was reminded of how magical physical touch could make me feel, of what just a really passionate kiss had the potential to be, of how it could make my whole body shiver with longing.

Jacob sat me down on the bed and leaned in; I went to my back and opened my legs to invite him closer, as close as possible. He got on top of me, placing his weight on my crotch. My eyes were getting heavy, and the tingles between my legs had me breathing deeply. The arousal flooded through my body and heated up my skin, as our topless bodies rubbed against each other, making me squirm. He kissed my neck, sucking on it softly, and in a mellow, full-body motion began to grind his thigh against my sex, his broad body hovering over mine. I let out a whimper, feeling my eyes roll up into my head from the spectacular pleasure he was making me feel. The buildup was making me needier by the moment, but I was under his control, feeling soft and passive under his hard body.

He kissed his way to my breast, and took my stiff nipple into his mouth. He sucked it slowly, increasing the pressure when nearing the tip, pulling on it with his mouth, before letting it slip out, and then sucking it again. I moaned without conscious thought, softening up from his dominant presence, feeling hornier than I had in my dreams.

He got to his knees and elegantly pulled my dress pants off before turning to his own belt buckle. I waited patiently, until I saw the outline of his big cock pressing against his underwear, causing me to spring up to my knees, kiss him, and pull his pants all the way down, desperate to have his penis in my mouth. He grabbed my arms lightly, making me shift my look from his fantastic dick to his eyes. His gesture reminded me of my place, tuning my eager body to his wavelength, possessing me with his gaze.

He looked down at me with his controlled intensity, and slowly drew his fingers over my throat, flicking my chin, letting me know I could proceed.

I was enchanted by the feel of his delicious cock in my mouth, and closed my eyes to sense it even better. I looked up at him, and sucked him slowly, beginning to synch up to his pace.

He gently pulled my head from his cock by my hair, grabbed me by my shoulders, and pinned me down on my back. Standing on his knees in front of me, he watched me with the same serenity he never seemed to forgo. He slowly pulled my soaked panties off. His teasing should have made me pounce on him again, but I knew better now, I felt soft, melted into place, focused on his initiative. He looked at me, and lightly massaged my throbbing pussy.

I was too aroused to make a sound, nearly overstimulated, drawing shallow little breaths with my mouth wide open. My pussy tingled so amazingly under his teasing hand, as we stared at each other intently.

He soon lowered his face to my sex. With my legs spreading wide and my feet ending up resting on his upper back, I offered myself to him completely. He grabbed my ass and lifted me up from the bed slightly. "Hold out." He whispered sensually, and proceeded to suck my clit, his warm mouth increasing the tingles in my pussy thousandfold. I wailed in ecstasy, astonished by how impossibly good it felt, and continued to moan when he sucked my horny clit again, giving it slow, deep kisses. I strained my entire body to stop myself from climaxing, desperate to have it happen already, fearing that any further buildup would make me faint.

"Hold out." He repeated, which I magically managed to do, tensing my body up and holding my breath, feeling the sensation grow to the verge of pain.

"Cum for me." And with my tingling pussy in his mouth, massaging my bare clitoris with his tongue, he brought me to a screaming orgasm, like a rollercoaster -- once you are on, no matter how daunting, you will simply have to take it. I did not know it could feel like that. I had had some good sex as a younger woman, but never experienced anything like this. He had placed me in a state beyond comfort, eradicated my inhibitions, and made me feel completely free, reduced me to nothing but pure, shameless, sexy naughtiness. My body convulsed violently from the ungovernable eruption of seething pleasure, and I loudly vocalized my satisfaction as my cumming pussy poured its liquid willingness on his tongue.

He raised his head from my crotch, tossed my leg across himself putting me on my side, then grabbed my hips and pulled me into doggystyle, keeping me there firmly. My face fell on the sheets, and my knees instinctively slid sideways on the bed as my body made itself available to him. Jacob held my hips tightly and thrust his big cock inside me, his size making me gasp for air. The sensation, the sloppy, hot friction, just bordering on painful, was simply perfect. I moaned hornily as he fucked me, harder and harder, making my back want to curve like a rude sickle. I was gushing on his big cock, and the sucking sounds from him pumping me were so unbelievably hot. He fucked me to another orgasm, this one even more sensational than the last, and came in me with a few satisfied groans, making me so proud, knowing I had pleased him.

He exited me, letting a hot stream pour out and spread all over my sex. He pulled me into his arms and laid down on his back. I pulled myself further into his warm embrace, and took in the masculine scent, having never felt so cozy in my life.

Right as the postclimactic clarity of what just happened was about to spoil the cuddling session, Jacob salvaged the situation: "I want to give you a compliment." He said, caressing my side.

"Yeah?!" I eagerly inquired, turning to face him.

"Your pussy is fucking incredible." He muttered, slapped my ass, and pulled me closer.

I buried my face in his chest to cover the giggle as he brought me back into a happy state, making me forget the bad things that all of this might mean. I climbed up his body and made out with him for a moment before skipping to the bathroom. He went after me. When I heard the shower running I invited myself to join him. I pressed my naked body against his under the cool stream of water, as his large frame enveloped and dissolved me into his snuggle, producing the glee of paradise, before we went at it again, first in the shower, and then in the bed.

He drove me to my car near the office afterwards. I watched my hot driver mischievously from the passenger seat, not getting anything out of him but that prideful look, most accurately described as 'bored with a hint of amusement.'

"See you at work." I said, and kissed him before leaving with a smile.