Kitten's Play Date Pt. 01

Story Info
My kitten's first major playdate with her Sir.
2k words
4.14
2.6k
00

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1 - by Twistedjinn

she was running errands. It felt like she did a lot of that lately. Still, being in service to an entire family was not that bad. It meant she had a place to stay when she came home from college and that was awesome. Plus to be fair the people in the family were awesome. they had accepted her regardless of who her last Sir had been. Psh she thought to herself, If only He had ACTUALLY been a 'Sir'... still she let the thought evaporate with thoughts of how things had played out so recently. It felt like only yesterday that she had been placed under protection. she sigHed. the white lambskin collar felt more than just comfortable. It felt perfect. If felt pretty. It felt right. she knew it wasn't the collar she actually wanted now but she was willing to obey the commands of her future Sir.

At least those she felt like obeying. she snickered to herself and smiled at that idea. she really was a brat sometimes. But Sir liked it and-- she stopped short nearly in the middle of the street busy crosswalk she was in. Did I just call Him 'Sir' without thinking about it? That put a shit eating grin on her face. she hadn't realized it but, Sir... she rolled the word around in her Head and in her mouth, she was beginning to really think of Him as her Sir. she sigHed trying to hold in a laugh of thorough enjoyment.

she had one last stop to make for Sir and then she had to get back to the house for Kitten's Play Date. Sir had permission by both His wife and His girlfriend to play with Kitten. Sir's wife was away with her Sir at an event in Fort Lauderdale. Sir's girlfriend, was visiting family in Orlando, leaving Sir home alone. That meant that she could serve the way she liked to. Completely naked. All she wanted to where whenever possible during service time was her collar (of course), her matching white lambskin cuffs, both wrist and ankle, her white kitten ears and if there wasn't too much bending over, her long white kitten tail butt plug.

the very thought of being in full service mode made her Heart start beating excitedly. Out of respect she never did service like tHis often (if ever) when Sir's wife or girlfriend were around. she opened her car put the grocery bag in and sat down. the warmth between her legs told her the idea of full service made her hot. she was getting wet and the thought of Sir's big hands wrapped around her throat made her very happy.

her phone rang in the distinct ringtone she had assigned Sir so she always knew that it was Him.

"Hello Sir." she said in a chipper tone.

"Young lady, where are you?" His tone was serious. her smile sunk and her Heart changed rhythm from excited to worried. A knot immediately tightened in the pit of her belly.

"Sir?" she said slowly.

"You Heard me. Where the fuck are you?" His tone was dead serious. she had Heard Sir be hard during a scene but never outside of one like tHis. He must have been upset about something.

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry Sir. I just left the supermarket, picked up everything on your list Sir." she blurted out in a rush to comply with her Sir's obvious ire.

"And then?" He asked curtly.

"And-and then uh Sir, I'm going to pick up something nice for Sir." she stumbled. she had hoped to bring a surprise home for Him, that was her second stop since her shopping was finished.

"Did I ask for something nice?" He asked still curtly.

"N-n-no Sir." she said crestfallen. her Head visibly sank on her shoulders.

"then I suggest you get back NOW. We need to discuss how you interpret your instructions." Before she could acknowledge Him the phone call dropped. she sat in her car staring at the screen of her phone.

It said: CALL ENDED giving the time and day.

It showed Sir's picture as indicator of who had just called. she hadn't realized it but her eyes were burning as she Held them open. she didn't want to cry she just knew she had to get back. Wiping her tears she threw her car in gear and practically peeled out of the parking lot.

Traffic was a nightmare. Didn't these people know she had to get back to Sir?

"FUCK MY LIFE!" she screamed in aggravation. she didn't usually talk like that but she was so infuriated at how badly everyone else drove. Finally finding an opening she hurtled through a gap and broke away from the pack of slow moving drivers.

Why would Sir be upset with her? she racked her brain for everything she had done in the last twenty-four hours: she had prepared dinner the night before, performed shower duty with Sir, given Sir kittenHead the way He liked before sleeping at the foot of Sir's bed on her blanket. This morning she had woken up Sir by licking His face. she didn't particularly like that but it made Sir smile first thing in the morning. Which usually led to sexy cuddles with Sir first thing in the morning. she squeezed her legs as the mere thought of sexy cuddles made goosebumps ride up her arms and neck. she loooooved Sir's cock first thing in the morning. It was hard and ready with no foreplay and all she had to do was hop on or lick it till He woke up. When she rode Sir, His big hands would roam all over her body. He would squeeze her shoulders and trace the curves of her body.

Sir had big strong hands. she so loved Sir's big strong hands.

But Sir was angry right now. That did not bode well. Sir was not vindictive and didn't punish her often. In fact He only disciplined when training and rarely punished her. Of course she never gave Sir a reason to be cross with her. Which is why His call to her had been so disturbing. He was never that harsh to her. Ever.

Pulling down the back street to Sir's house she made two quick turns and pulled into the driveway. Sir's truck was there where she had last seen it. she parked over and back so her car was not beside His. It served two purposes. First so that Sir could get out if He needed to. Second, it was her own way of even making her car subordinate to Sir's truck. Silly she knew but it was the little things that made her feel connected to Sir all the time.

Even while she was states away in college she put Him first. He told her not to and always made sure she was going out with college "boys" and her new college girlfriends to parties. she did date when away. she even had a guy she was seeing pretty regularly who was not an official boyfriend. Sir had encouraged her when she had told Him she was falling a bit infatuated with her college beau. Still her hard upbringing and strict parents had programmed her to be uncomfortable in the notion of poly's or anything deviant. she had killed most of that training but still once in a while felt a pang of something.

Besides she was under protection and in serve to a good leather family of people in her own age range. All the other leather families in the area were Headed by 50+ year old Masters and tHis little fledgling family and flown in the face of all that. they had fought through adversity, even humiliation and still come out strong. they were respected by those in the community who mattered. Regardless through it all she had remained loyal to Sir and His family.

So again the idea that she had upset Sir made her feel untold amounts of dire stress. her guts hurt from the fear she felt. Not of Sir or His wrath but rather of disappointing Him or her newly petitioned leather family.

she grabbed the grocery bag and locked her door as she rushed in. the door was unlocked so she walked in, locked the door, and nearly ran through the main entrance to the living room.

That's when the world turned upside down.

Huge hands erupted from side of the entry and she out of instinct flinched away nearly diving onto the shays lounger near the entry to the living room. When she looked over her shoulder she was shocked to see Sir with dark foreboding in His eyes. they went wide immediately.

"You dare flinch away from me!?" He shouted more than asked.

"Well you snuck up on me. Sir." the last she added a hair too long after. she hoped He wouldn't notice.

"Oh so now we're not sure who I am?" He asked putting both big hands on His hips. His jaw flexed and His brow was furrowed.

"No Sir I know who you are." then she realized that she was still sprawled on the shays lounger the groceries haphazardly in her arm still most of the contents of her bag emptied on the living room floor. For a split second she considered picking up the groceries but instead decided what she had originally thought was a better idea.

she slid off the shays and onto her knees in front of Sir. her knee chose right then to give her trouble and so she knelt on one knee. she placed her arms behind her back and lowered her Head so her chin toucHed her cHest or as close as it would go.

"Good." He snorted, "At least you still remember your place." His tone had calmed some but it still possessed a hard edge.

"Sir, kitten knows her place." she managed to say without sounding as caught in her throat as she felt.

He picked picked up her Head with a finger under her chin. she looked up but never made eye contact. It was higher protocol than she and Sir practiced but she knew He respected the gesture and would see it as her attempt to be place herself totally beneath Him.

His forefinger traced her jaw then her neck, "You may look me in the eye."

she swallowed and slowly turned her eyes onto those of her Sir. the only man she could have imagined serving. she was young, that much was true but she knew regardless how things changed throughout her young life she would never have a better start then the man towering over her.

"Sir," she opened her mouth to speak more as their eyes connected. He instantly clamped His hand around her neck. she flinched from the surprise of His strength and the menace in His eyes more than the actual pain. He had moved incredibly fast for someone His size. Sir was always surprising her like that. she gasped as He leveraged His arm and picked her up by her neck. It was all she could do to keep her feet beneath her as He used His massive arm strength to haul her up. she clutched His arm feeling her Head getting light. she was going to pass out quickly if Sir didn't--

Releasing her she clutched her throat and drew in deep swallows of air.

Sir grabbed her shoulders and picked her up from her doubled over position. her eyes were clenched when she felt His whiskers on the side of her Head.

"Remember..." He whispered, "You wanted this."

Grabbing one arm in His vice like steel grip He dragged her through the house. she tried to keep up with His long strides but He was jerking her behind Him like a rag doll. As they moved through the kitchen she noticed the door to the dungeon was open.

They practically leapt through the laundry room that bridged the kitchen from the dungeon (okay others called it a garage). she had no idea what to expect next.

END PART 1