She Played The Blues Ch. 01

Story Info
The Blues, the road and a whole lot of sex.
2.1k words
4.57
3.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood there. The lighting was the worst I had seen. The bulbs had been forty watts and the shadows it produced were everywhere. We played on a tiny and wobbly stage. The stench of cigarettes, cigars and other smokeable, permeated the air, floor, walls, and any furniture that had survived a fight scene. What did not reek of smoke smelled of stale and bad beer.

We had played in some dives before. Some worse, but not many. Wanda stood in the light, singing. Her guitar crunched out "I Put a Spell on You." We backed her up. Tim, the drummer, was drunk enough, we had to tie him to the drum throne. Gordo, the keyboardist, was in his own world with his ancient Hammond organ. I stood with my bass, swaying gently with the beat, and trying not to vomit form the previous binge. Oh, I am Jimmy.

Wanda's voice was ragged tonight. So many years of touring, playing, and traveling. A night here, a night there, with a lot of travel in between. I watched Wanda's ass while she played. It was a little bigger than when we began years ago. But it was still a fine ass to see, especially when naked. And I had seen it naked many times, along with the rest of her. Wanda had been a rising star years ago. She was hot, sexy, and played that guitar better than most. Even now, she was still a better player than anyone I knew.

It wasn't always this way. The early days had been fast paced, exciting and we had been full of hope. Seemed like someone else's life, but it was ours.

It was like this.

I first met Wanda in my hometown. She was maybe nineteen at the time. A couple of pimple face kids playing backup. They didn't have a clue what to play. Wanda was playing an Albert Collins tune at the time. My ears told me she had going on and was great or about to be. I grabbed a beer and sat to listen to Wanda play. Her set list had names like Albert King, B.B. King, John Lee Hooker, Muddy Waters, Leadbelly, Bo Diddley, Johnny Winters, and, of course, Robert Johnson. Wanda knew all the old Blues players and could emulate them, lick for lick. I was impressed with her chops.

Then there was the view. Wanda had long legs that the heels she wore accentuated. The jeans she had on could not have been tighter. I expected them to split open at any moment. Now with pants so tight, she could not possibly have underwear on. But the pink thong showed at the top of her jeans. The white midriff blouse didn't hide much either. Her boobs were not huge, but perky enough to attract attention. The fact that she perspired only made the blouse translucent. So, you got a glimpse of nipple and areola. Wanda's hair was loose and wild, matching any movements she made.

The guitar was a piece of work. It looked as though it came from a fourth-hand store. Way past second hand. Half the finish gone, chunks of wood missing, and I think the pickups were held on with duct tape. The tuners were miss matched and I could tell the strings were old. Wanda still made magic with it. If she had a proper rig? What could she do with that?

They took a break, and I took the opportunity to introduce myself. Wanda was underage but managed to find a beer somewhere. She listened to me talk and nodded politely, until she learned I played bass guitar. Then Wanda moved closer and was all smiles. I gave her some background; jobs I had played and tunes I knew. Wanda was really interested now.

Wanda spoke.

"Hey, why don't you come up and jam with me?"

I answered.

"I don't have my bass here."

Wanda responded.

"Hell, I'll make that little twerp give you his. He can't play for shit anyway."

Well, Wanda did exactly as she said. She made the kid give me his bass. It was a POS and out of tune. I made a few adjustments and off we went. Wanda launched into her version of "Dust My Broom." It was easy to follow her, even with the drummer dropping his sticks every minute. I remained on stage with Wanda the rest of the evening. People of all ages up and dancing. Old folks that had seen the underside of life nodded in agreement when Wanda sang a slow, sad tune. Even at nineteen, she spoke to people with her music.

The show ended and I returned the bass to a dejected fifteen-year-old. Wanda and I wandered in search of another beer. One beer followed another and then Wanda asked.

"You gotta car?"

My answer.

"Yeah."

Her response.

"Let's get out of here."

We got in my car and left, going nowhere in particular. I had Buddy Guy cued on the sound system. Wanda was all about that and began to gyrate and dance in the passenger seat. She ran her fingers through her hair and up and down her body, even playing with her tits through the material. More than once, I almost lost control of the car. Wanda began to rub her pussy through her jeans. You know I was aroused by this.

Wanda yells over the music.

"Stop the fucking car."

I pulled it over too quickly, sending gravel and dust everywhere. Wanda gets out and goes to the trunk. I move to go there too. As soon as I get there, Wanda is all over me with lips and hands. I return the favor with equal vigor.

She pushes me away suddenly and grins. The heels come off. The jeans are unsnapped, and Wanda shimmies out of them. There she stands by the truck of my car in a sweat drenched top and pink thong. She whips around and sticks her ass out towards me, spreads her legs and announces.

"Fuck me!"

My jeans open and are pushed down. A raging cock released. I didn't even take her thong off, just pushed it aside and plowed in. She was so frickin' wet. It was hot and crazy, having sex on the roadside. I kept watching for traffic and none came. Wanda began to rock back against my thrusts. This was hard sex and spontaneous. I am sorry to inform you I did not last very long. I was not using protection, so I pulled out and climaxed on Wanda's nice round ass. She rubs it into her skin.

Wanda spoke.

"You got a towel or rag I can wipe my ass with?"

I did not. I took off my shirt and wiped the cum from her ass. We got back in the car. Me shirtless and Wanda in a pink thong and blouse. She carried her jeans and shoes.

Wanda spoke.

"Let's go to your place. You don't live with your folks, do you?"

I said no and fired up the car, driving much too fast to get Wanda to my apartment. Trying to keep my focus as she continued to dance almost naked in the passenger seat. I hoped that the police were somewhere else. How would I explain a half-naked girl, me shirtless, and the smell of sex. I did slow a bit. Ten minutes and we were at my place.

The door opened, closed, and locked. Wanda and I were all over each other. She is struggling with my belt and jeans, trying to get them opened. I removed her top and went after the pert titties. Somehow, we made it to my bed and Wanda fell backwards. I one smooth move, her panties came off. I stood there and just watched.

She spoke.

"You want some encouragement, Jimmy?"

Wanda sat up and finished removing my jeans and underwear. My cock was still gooey with her juices. It made no difference as Wanda took my half-swollen member in her mouth. Sucking and licking until I was full attention. Wanda seemed satisfied and fell back to say.

"The first time was practice. Put a condom on and get down here. I fumbled in the nightstand to find what I needed. The package torn open, and the contents unrolled on my cock. Wanda pulled her legs up to her shoulders. She lay there wide open and ready to fuck. I poised over her and positioned for entry. Wanda lay there, mouth open, panting, and eyes wide with anticipation.

I pushed into her, and she groaned loudly. The neighbors are going to be pissed. The bed squeaked, the headboard bounced on the wall, and Wanda made a lot of noise.

Wanda spoke.

"Spit on me!"

"Call me names. Call me a stupid fucking cunt!"

I spat on Wanda several times. In between calling her every dirty name I knew. This only excited her more so. Her pussy had been wet before. Now Wanda was drenched and louder than before.

She growled at me.

Slap me!! Slap my face!! Slap my tits!!!"

Wanda had me aroused on a new level. Each time I struck her, her moans of pleasure got louder, and she turned on more. I fucked her furiously now, interspersed with globs of saliva, name calling and slaps.

Wanda howled.

"Choke me!!!!"

My hand went to her throat, careful not to be too rough.

Wanda's hips pushed up in rhythm with me. Her voice became louder still and the pitch higher. Then she seemed to have a convulsion. Wanda's entire body stiffened and shook. She did not breathe at all. As this took place, I was worried and a bit frightened. What the hell was going on? Then all this liquid came gushing out of her pussy. Wanda sucked in a deep breath and her body relaxed as she panted under me. Apparently, she had an orgasm. Not like any I had ever seen.

Between gasps of air, Wanda spoke.

"You gonna cum or what? I want it on my titties. Come on Baby, cum on my tits."

I pulled out of her, removed the condom, and began to pump my cock with my hand. I climaxed and lines of cum shot out and on to Wanda's tits. She moaned in pleasure, rubbing the cum into her breasts. I fell by her side, exhausted.

Wanda spoke.

"I need a bath. Can we take a bath together?"

I nodded yes and moved to get up and for a bath. Wanda followed me to the bathroom and sat on the toilet to pee while I ran the water. I looked at her as she sat there. Her upper body dripping with sweat and my saliva, red marks on her face and chest from the slaps and red marks on her throat from being choked. I slid into the water and Wanda on top of me. She said nothing but curled into a fetal position on my chest. I held her and did my best to wash her body. Wanda never moved and said nothing.

I realized after some time passed, she slept. Carefully, I lifted her, wrapped her in a towel and carried her to bed. I placed her there and was about to leave for the sofa. Wanda let go a childlike whimper and held your arms towards me. I got in bed next to her and held her.

We both slept well past morning and into the afternoon. Wanda woke and announced she was hungry and could we go get something to eat. She dressed in her jeans, without the thong, one of my T-shirts and a pair of my sandals. Wanda looked rough.

As we left the apartment building, an older couple, my neighbors, were outside in lawn chairs. The old lady frowned at us both and shook her head. Her husband smiled knowingly and smiled as big as his wife frowned. I smiled at them both.

I drove to a nearby restaurant. Wanda silently munched a burger and fries with coffee. I had the same. Later we drove back to my place.

I had asked.

"Do you need for me to take you someplace?"

Wanda gave me a quizzical look and responded.

"Nope, got no place to be. Why? You tired of me already?"

I smiled and spoke.

"No, that's not what I meant."

Wanda grinned and spoke.

"Show me your gear Jimmy."

I did not have much. Just my stack, a few effects, and bass. Wanda asked me to play some for her. I did so.

Later she announced.

"I gotta gig tonight at the Legion. I want you to play bass with me."

I nodded yes and that is where we began the next twenty years together.