Xenophilia - Finale - Simon

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
9.1k words
4.8
6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

* * * * *

Simon sighed out as the drudgery of his day continued. It was boring recoding every little security system on this level of the colony, something that was decided upon after an infestation; as much as people have come to enjoy the companionship and presence of the Xenomorphs, the ordeal brought to light numerous security concerns that needed to be addressed... and he was one of the people in charge of making the software changes happen. It wasn't simple, and nor was it exciting, having to go through line by line of coding to improve it, fix issues caused by 'survivors' trying to bypass systems or lock them down to protect themselves or escape chasing xenomorphs, and numerous other problems that resulted... including faults he caused in his attempts to stop critical power overloads. But at least that was for a rather serious reason; there might not have been anyone left to discuss making security updates if he hadn't had stopped the overload.

There was also the need to maintain the secrecy of this relationship between Colony and Hive; most people had come to mistrust Weyland-Yutani, not after it was revealed the scientists had something to do with the infestation, and cover-ups to avoid people learning about the disappearances before the aliens decided to hit the colony in force. Of course, now, those very scientists were working towards the same goal, as they too had come to enjoy the company of these creatures... though he knew nothing about either Doctor Genos or Doctor Kanel... both were as elusive as ever, avoiding public attention despite apparently being supporters of secrecy these days... Simon didn't know, and there were odd rumours about them.

He didn't particularly care either, not right now, not when he was tired, running on coffee and half-blind from staring at lines of code for the past six hours, going through each since any assistance programs were of limited use... since they were being overhauled too along with the mainframe. And there were no androids to help him out either, since they were being reprogrammed to not try and raise the alarm about an 'alien invasion' to WeyYu or the USCMC. And the aliens themselves, they weren't of any help despite their intelligence... their only knowledge of technology was of hardware. Namely, what buttons did what when pressed.

So, they weren't of much help here either... though, he was certain the few xenomorphs that did come by just to say hello -- at least, that's the reasons Simon believed -- seemed rather down about their inability to help out... they were much more useful getting into tight places, or leveraging their strength for carrying or holding things. When it came to the realm of computers, they were completely out of their depth, especially since they weren't too adept at reading 2D surfaces... their ability to understand what was on a screen was limited to brightness of light, sounds the computer might've been making and a few other senses that weren't enough to help them properly visualise what was on a monitor.

It was impressive and fortunate enough that the alien that alerted him to the fault regarding power distribution was able to do so at all. He sighed out, and took another sip of his coffee; as much as the colony had been put back on track after a few days of chaos in record time on the hardware and infrastructure side of things, in no small part thanks to the aliens working tirelessly away as an act of recompense for the damage they caused, Simon and his fellow technicians were completely alone in their own duties. But, he at least knew he was getting paid extra for this, but sometimes, he wondered if that was worth it.

About half an hour later, and he was finally able to clock-off from his work; there were mandated time limits on how many hours he and his fellow technicians could work on software and mainframe updates, to prevent them from being overworked... not that what they were doing didn't almost amount to that anyways. He sighed out, drank the cold remains of his coffee, placed the dirty mug on a wheeled tray, and made his way to his quarters... he was tired, and he was hoping to be able to get a good night's sleep. Whether it was day or night, or what time it was, just getting some sleep was all that mattered.

He passed by one of the few xenomorphs that wandered about the colony, naked as ever and flirty as always, giving him a smirk and blowing him a kiss. He smiled in return, but fortunately, other than a few fleeting caresses, the aliens tended not to snatch someone unless they weren't going somewhere important or didn't look like they had other things on their mind. Most were out looking for people to help as much as they were looking for someone to 'spend some time with'. Though... he did see a woman dragged into a storage room by a pair of aliens, the door shutting behind them to hide whatever debauchery was about to take place.

It was all rather surreal, how this place had changed; whilst it was back on track and functional once more, and for the most part, normal, the odd scene of eroticism and lechery punctuated the mundane, and yet people had grown used to it. No one was particularly bothered by the odd couple here and there, interspecies or not, making out in the hallway, or the chitinous arms of xenomorphs lurching out from doors or sometimes even vents like they used to in order to snatch away a colonist for some 'fun'... but even the aliens didn't do it too often, prefering to leave the interactions with humans a flirty one without deciding to 'rape' them. That wasn't needed these days... they just followed someone until they weren't busy and seduced them. Or, they were helping someone with a task requiring physical strength; they made excellent labourers in that regard, and as long as they had guidance for anything they couldn't quite deal with -- such as looking at screens -- they were very good even for fine work.

But for Simon, he just had to deal with what he was given, taking solace in the fact he wasn't the only technician enduring mind-numbing hours of codework. He entered his quarters, locking the door behind him, not bothering to have anything to eat... he'd do that when he woke up. He just kicked off his shoes after untying them, placed his bag on the ground by his bed, and without any preamble, he slipped beneath the covers, groaning and yawning from weariness. At the very least, tomorrow, whenever that was, meant he had a day off... he'd get to rest and not have to worry about staring at a computer screen all day until the code legitimately turned to gibberish in his mind. With that, he closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

His rest was uneventful, and in the morning, he'd have a mundane meal of coffee and some jerky, as a treat... he wasn't sure what he'd do with a day off, but he was sure he could think of something. Of course, when he opened the door, he realised his plans had been already made for him, a rather tall xenomorph standing in front of him with a devious expression upon her face. She licked her lips and gently pressed the sharp tip of her index finger into his chin, pricking him softly and making him shiver in response. She gently trailed the digit off his chin and waggled it as she pulled her hand towards her chest, the beckoning gesture making him gulp as he took a tentative step forward.

The alien grinned, and then turned around with a rather sensuous grace, her tail coiling around his wrist as she led him away. He couldn't say no to them, never... he was perhaps a bit too obedient to these creatures than was healthy. But they were so alluring, so enticing... and he often found himself feeling so very good whenever he submitted to them. And even just being led by one was exciting, Simon watching the female's buttocks sway from side to side as she walked, her tail gently doing the same, the tip still wrapped around his wrist.

He was soon led to another room, one which had been rather lavishly decorated with red sheets made to look like silken upholstery and drapes... it was all synthetic of course, but whoever made this place certainly knew what they were doing. Along with crafted chairs meant to impart a sense of simple luxury... and he noticed he wasn't alone, two other aliens present, waiting for him, licking their lips and grinning hungrily. They had something planned for him, and they were going to make it so very delightful. They beckoned him into the middle of their little gathering, Simon nervously eyeing the trio as they visually undressed him, licking their lips like they were appraising a particularly juicy slab of meat. He felt his pants grow tight as an erection formed in his pants. A sweet aroma pervaded the air, and he realised that it was both them and a few scent candles scattered about the room. It was then that he understood that these aliens preferred a less... bestial way of making love. If anything, he felt like he was in a BDSM dungeon right now, and their bodies were all the restraints and toys they needed. He groaned, and looked around behind him, seeing one of the three gesture for him to strip.

He followed the command without delay, stripping down until he was naked, putting his clothes down in a neat pile next to him, which was pulled aside by one of the creature's tails. Another of the appendages slithered between his legs, gently rubbing along his testicles, whilst the bladed tip -- its sharp edge seemingly covered in a resin layer to render it blunt and therefore safe -- pointing away from his body as the main flexible part of the limb coiled around his cock loosely, gently stroking him. A third tail coiled around his wrists, binding them behind his back. Simon groaned, a pant following as he watched the three alien beauties tease and examine him with their tails, the first using her free appendage to teasingly caress his body. Her touch was light, fleeting even, applying the barest of pressure as she touched his form.

He groaned again, his face flushed red with heat and arousal. What did they plan to do with him... he knew it was going to amount to a great deal of teasing... that's what he'd gathered from their behaviour thus far. He shivered when he felt his balls gently squashed between the tail between his legs and his body, the limb wiggling from side to side against his scrotum, intent on offering even more stimulation. After that, the tail coiled around his cock tightened a little, and stroked a bit more firmly; it wasn't the most comfortable of grasp, the alien's flexible tail admittedly not quite dextrous enough, thanks to the size of its chitinous segments, to better grasp something as 'thin' -- comparatively speaking, that is -- as a man's cock.

But it was still stimulating all the same, and he found himself growing a little bit harder in the grasp of the tail. But this assault by their tails came to an end... it seemed they were just teasing and arousing him with their 'hands off' approach. The real meat of the encounter came next, when they moved to lay him down on a bed, his legs over the side, guided by their wrapped limbs. He was not in charge here, but he was certainly not expecting two of them to suddenly make their way over to him, crouching down before his mast, the length twitching in excitement. He felt a little embarrassed, despite this not being the first time he'd been 'prey' to a trio of these creatures... but this time was different.

They were slower in their efforts, taking their time. They didn't just pull him into a tangled mess of debauchery, animalistic and lustful. They seemed more reserved, but no less treacherous in their seductive wiles. They 'looked' at him, and grinned, shuffling closer until they were able to grasp and hold his thighs gently, letting his member bob about. It almost fell down atop of his belly, until one of them leaned in close to run her tongue across his shaft, ever so slow, the pressure she applied neither too firm, nor too light... and this was followed by the other, applying a slow, broad stroke of her muscle to his member.

Simon twitched in response to these two licks, which really invigorated his cock; he couldn't at all resist this sort of pleasure, though he wasn't going to resist... not unless they wanted him to. They giggled, and leaned in for several more slow, tantalising licks. His head rolled backwards, and more groans left his mouth, the feeling of their slick tongues to his manhood rather stimulating. He felt excited, his cock throbbing already, but he wasn't anywhere near cumming, not just yet... they were playing with him too lightly for that, and that was probably the intent.

They licked their lips, and then his cock, dragging their muscles along his mast with slow, tantalising touches, sometimes curling the tips of their tongues around to tease either the topside or underbelly of his penis, at other times gently traipsing their lips over his shaft, gently kissing him all over, leaving soft marks of saliva across his flesh. They worked their way up towards his glans, and proceeded to slowly lick along that, swirling their tongues around his now polished tip, coating it in saliva. After that, they pressed the tips of their tongues against the start of veins just beneath his corona, and traced them down, applying a bit more pressure than before.

All the while, the alien not involved -- and the one that brought him here -- watched on, a devious, domineering expression upon her lower face, whilst the two others kissed and licked at his cock. Sometimes their hands wandered to his mast, one wrapping their fingers around his girth to gently stroke him, the other fondling his testicles, all so they could smooch their lips softly and wetly to the side of his member, whilst wiggling the tongues to his sensitive skin. They pulled away, one pressing her lips against his frenulum, and slowly gliding down until they came to press against his scrotum... the alien promptly suckling the orbs into her mouth, whilst the other twisted his cock to one side, pressing her cheek to his mast and gently rubbing her face to his member, bringing her lips around to give the tip a light kiss, before she started gliding her slightly pursed lips along his shaft, slotting his rod between her oral folds, her head tilted to one side as she slowly caressed her lips up and down his manhood. It made him shiver from this most exquisite treatment. It pleased him immensely, even knowing it was the kind of stimulation that wasn't going to let him cum any time soon. He endured, watching them apply luscious, wet kisses to his length and slow, slick licks to his flesh.

The two of them switched positions, the one licking his shaft now suckling his testicles, and the other proceeding to kiss all over his member, their hands gently caressing him. He rolled his head backwards, no longer able to see what they were doing now that he was looking towards the ceiling, but he could feel them well enough. They moved to waggle their tongues rapidly against his sensitive skin, teasing his sensitive member at exactly the same point, on opposite sides. They slowly worked their way up towards his tip, before they let their wiggling tongues devolve into lecherous, sloppy licking all over the head of his dick.

Then, they once more applied slow, broad strokes of their tongues to his member, twitching vigorously and shivering beneath the two exotic beauties. How could he possibly resist this sort of pleasure, he thought... but he figured that was the whole point; it was meant to break him down, make him submit to their wiles, and even after he had, make him truly vulnerable to their touches. He was thoroughly enjoying it, groaning whenever he felt them waggle their tongues simultaneously to the sides of his glans, slowly working their wiggling muscles up and down... before they gently suckled to different sections of his mast, one near his tip, one near his root, their tongues gently lapping out and sliding tightly against his flesh, past their lips.

He squirmed a little, before mustering some strength to tilt his head up so that he could watch this display; just looking at it made things feel so much more intense, but it was all very calculated on their part. Whenever he began to throb too much, just hinting that he might be getting too worked up, they dialled back, just slightly, just briefly, but enough to prevent him from reaching a point where it'd be almost painful for them to tone down their stimulation... they wanted to slowly work him towards a most potent orgasm, and the two aliens were working on just that.

One glided her tongue over his tip, from the front to the back, gliding down and letting her tongue graze against her sibling's, prompting the two of them to briefly kiss each other, first letting their tongues swirl against one another before sealing their lips together, returning to his mast once their affectionate lip-lock was done. Sometimes, their hands returned to his member, gently stroking him and pumping his girth, before moving away to tease him with their lecherous tongues. Simon was groaning constantly, feeling his orgasm ever so slowly approaching. His veins bulged, and his glans swelled, making his cock even more rigid than before... his tight cockhead growing extra sensitive as it tightened. The lightest graze of their rolling tongues made him wince in delight.

As this continued, the third alien, who was simply watching this occur from her seat, rose, and slowly sauntered over to him. Simon watched with a dazed, almost mesmerised expression as the female closed the gap, before the alien crouched down before him, the two other aliens shuffling to make room. There, she lolled out her tongue and slowly circled her muscle to his tip, making him groan softly. Her muscle rubbed to his frenulum, and her lips gently grazed across his glans. It was all a rather tantalising sensation, the aliens sometimes curling their tips up to attack the underside of his corona, where he was apparently particularly sensitive. He winced, and gripped the bedsheets, feeling himself building towards his climax with each passing moment. It was a slow rise, but it would see him having an explosive 'outburst', no doubt.

His balls twitched and tugged up towards his body, whenever they weren't being suckled or fondled that was. They swirled their tongues to his mast, and made him shiver in delight.

"Ho... oh shit..." he muttered, prompting the lead alien to reach out and press a finger to his lips, an order of silence. He gulped, and made no further sounds save those of pleasure. He didn't say a word, but the contortions of his face were enough for them, despite their lack of eyes, to know just what he was feeling. They giggled in their seductive yet inhuman way, licking and slathering saliva to his shaft. He quivered, and watched as the three beauties tended to his cock. He would've felt like they were worshipping it, if he didn't feel so weakened and subjugated by the teasing of their muscles.

He laid back once more, losing sight of the scene unfolding upon his cock, but he could feel what was happening just as intensely as ever. He twitched and groaned, his toes curling and his hands gripping the sheets even tighter. But what he was feeling was all controlled by the buxom, predatory creatures, slowing their efforts just enough to delay his orgasm that little bit more... but they weren't intent on denying him his climax. Just teasing him slowly until he simply teetered over the edge. Being inched ever closer, until, he was being edged, kept on the verge, but never going far enough to let him fall into the abyss. He groaned loudly, sitting upwards slightly so that he could once more look upon the sight before him.