Kittens: The Tie That Binds Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed loud and he couldn't keep a straight face. I took my boots off and sat cross-legged on the blanket, mostly facing the calming water.

"So I have to fight the creek for your attention. First the guy in the bar, now-" I laughed and punched him on the arm.

"It is really beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here, Max."

He patted the blanket in front of him. "C'mere. You can even watch the water."

I stretched out in front of him and he pulled me back against his big body. He nuzzled my neck. "Mmmm, you smell good, Em."

He pulled the pins out of my hair and caught it in his hands. Like any normal woman when a man plays with my hair is favored. He moved the hair back and kissed the side of my neck. This man knew all the moves.

He rolled me on my back and started kissing me, which crowded me against him, but when I reached up to run my hands through his hair my left hand bumped into the hard bulge in his jeans. He put his thigh over me which positioned his hardness in my hand and I squeezed. We both moaned.

He slipped his hand under my shirt and kneaded my breasts through my bra He growled and reached underneath me to unhook it, pushing my bra and t-shirt up over my head. My breasts were exposed to his eyes, being bared outdoors was even more arousing. The sun inflamed my skin and the breeze was like a breath on my hardened nipples.

"You're beautiful Em," he said, looking at me and kissing me. He caressed my breasts and I could feel the throbbing heat. I squeezed. "I want you, babe. More than you can imagine. And I'm not even sure why I'm saying this, but I want to wait. Until you're in my bed. Until you're under me. When I can wake up with you next to me in the morning."

I smoothed my hand over his beard, appreciating his honesty. "I'd like that. A lot."

I remained topless at his request, although I found I loved having my breasts bare outdoors. We drank and ate out of the picnic basket. We laughed and fed each other. Anything that dropped out of my mouth was recovered on my breasts with his mouth. I was exceptionally sloppy of course.

"Your breasts are so soft," he said, rubbing his cheek over them. The beard changed the effect and when it brushed across my nipples, little sparks shot through me. I moaned and arched when he began to rub his beard across both nipples. I held his head as his lips found my nipples.

"Mmmm, Max that feels so good," I whispered. He began nibbling and tugging on my nipples. I hissed a breath through my teeth. He began rocking the heel of his hand between my legs, perfectly finding the spot as well as the tempo. He sucked hard on my nipples and brought me to a low wailing orgasm.

"Oh babe," he said, kissing me. "You're so responsive."

I rolled on my side and squeezed his hard rod. "Let me do this for you."

"I'll be okay, Em. Besides, you'll make it up to me soon," he said, grinning.

I kissed him, pulling him over him. We made out for a while until the sun got low in the sky. We packed up, stashed the cooler and basket in a small shed I hadn't noticed back in the woods, and headed back down the lane. Again, I hung onto him differently. Our intimacy made a difference and I sat close to his back, an arm around his chest and one around his waist.

We were winding back through the country roads and he quickly reached down and moved my hand over his zipper. I found his hard rod down the leg of his jeans and squeezed. I scratched my fingernails over the denim knowing it would vibrate through. At the tip, I felt the wet spot. I massaged the head of his cock through the denim with my fingertips. His deep groan vibrated. I gave his zipper a little pat and put my arm around him again.

The next morning a text from him read...

friday. dinner at my place

I breathed a sigh of relief that I would have plenty of time to get myself in shape. I called for a mani-pedi appointment, a waxing, and a facial hoping that would take some years off.

The rest of the week kept me busy with incoming kittens until I finally ran out of fosters and put a group in my bathroom and another in the pet playpen in the living room. My heart sunk when Friday morning someone dropped off four bottle babies which meant they would need to be bottle-fed around the clock meaning I would have to cancel with Max. '

I was feeding a kitten when I realized how much I was looking forward to my evening and night with him. If it were anywhere else, I'd do what I always do and take a diaper bag full of kitten supplies and just take them with me. That wouldn't do this time, I thought disappointed.

I texted Max...

bad news got 4 bottle babies

aw im disappointed

not as much as me

really?

of course

was afraid ud change ur mind

noway

u could bring

no just u and me

good lmk if u want help

ok

It was hard to be mad at these sweet little kitten faces. They depended on me to keep them alive. All they had was unconditional love for whoever cared for them. I kissed their fuzzy heads and all four fell asleep on me. I must have dozed because when I woke, it was time to feed these little things again. It cycled like that through Sunday until one of my fosters was freed up that loved neonates. She came right over and picked them up.

I lost sleep when the kittens were here and a knock on the door woke me up the next day. I threw a robe on and looked through the peephole.

"You're an early bird," I said yawning. I saw a carrier full of fur. "Not neonates I hope."

"Nah, these are older. Six."

"You think they'll wait until I can get my coffee," I smiled, half serious.

He held a cup of my latte up and grinned. "I know the way to your heart. I hope." I took it and sniffed the caramel coffee steam and moaned. He set the carrier down. "You have time to drink and wake up," he said sitting on the love seat.

"You know me too well," I said, pulling my robe around me and sitting down. I shivered.

"Are you cold, babe?" He put his arm around me and I nestled into his side.

"Mmmm, you're warm."

"About time you discovered that!" I laughed and ran my hand over his chest. He wore his usual tight t-shirt and jeans and his boots of course, but I knew he didn't have the bike this time. "I've missed you, you know."

I rubbed my cheek on his shoulder. "Missed you too."

He kissed the top of my head. "You smell good. Like sleep and you."

I sat up and reached for my coffee to finish it. "You've distracted me from my coffee even," I frowned. "No one does that."

He leaned forward and kissed me, dipping his tongue into my mouth. "You taste good too," he murmured against my lips.

My hand was on his cheek, his beard was so smooth and soft. I pulled my head back and said, "Your beard is always so shiny and soft." I stroked my fingers over it.

"I brush it and use a beard conditioner. Maybe that's why."

"Ummm. Maybe."

"You're getting distracted," he whispered.

"Damn, I forgot about the kittens!" I jumped up. "Let me get dressed." I ran into the bedroom.

I came out and Max had the laundry slash kitten intake room set up and was ready to go. He pulled the first one out of the carrier, a long hair fluffy gray female.

"Gray! People really love gray and long fur so we have a real winner here."

They weren't in bad shape. Max explained the owner relinquished them because she wasn't able to care for six kittens. While he was there he arranged for the mom to be spayed this week and the woman was thrilled that this would be the end. No more than the mama cat, I thought.

I had a foster that was free, so Max could drop off six fluffy clean fur balls off until they were two pounds. Once they hit that, the animal clinic we work with will spay-neuter appropriately, vaccinate, and they'll be ready to find their forever homes.

Later I got...

hey i forgot in all the kitty mayhem this am do u want to try dinner again friday?

yes please

it's a date then. i will pick u up

It occurred to me then that I had no idea where he lived, so it would be a surprise.

It was a busy and upsetting week. With an unusual amount of kitten surrenders, we ran out of fosters. All my rooms were filled and I had to turn some down which is very distressing. I have other rescues I can suggest they call, but they are likely just as busy as we were. Only fostering out of our homes could be difficult and we all used as many rooms, cages, and pet playpens that we could safely have in our homes.

I have such great volunteers I always wish I could do something for them. There was no income from rescue so paying them was out of the question. Maybe just do something for them, even if it isn't huge. A small gesture of thanks.

Before I knew it Friday was here. My neighbor was going to kitten sit for me. I'm never at a loss for people that are willing to come feed, clean litter boxes, and play with kittens. The last part cancels out the first two.

I was surprised we headed towards downtown and more than a little shocked when we pulled into a parking garage of a high-rise condominium tower.

"You live here?"

He laughed. "They did a full background check before they let me in."

I blushed. "I didn't mean it the way it sounded, sorry. I just expected... I don't know.... a log cabin or something!"

He took my hand and led me to the elevators. "I think I like surprising you. You get all cute and flustered."

I was going to sneak a kiss in the elevator to make up for it, but it moved so quickly I didn't get a chance. The doors glided open to three numbered doors. When we walked towards one, I heard the lock click and like magic, the door unlocked.

"Okay, I'm totally loving that," I said, stopping to look at the door handle and lock.

He laughed. "You are easily entertained, Em.. C'mere, I need to kiss you."

Before I could look past the door I was in his arms returning a kiss that quickly escalated into a sucking tongue dueling steamy lip-lock. He cupped my ass and pulled me up into him and I rocked against his hardness. We both moaned and ground together.

I broke away first. "I'm almost ready to skip dinner."

He groaned. "No, we need to eat. I have most of it prepared so it won't take long. Remember where we left off," he said, swatting me lightly on the ass.

"Can I help?"

"No, look around. Make yourself at home."

The kitchen was open so I could see him. I looked into his living room and realized the outer wall was glass. The city lights twinkled far below telling me we were on the top floor. Low-slung black leather furniture did not restrict the view. The decor was modern, clean, and minimal.

I walked over to a big brightly lit glass cabinet that had trophies that glowed in the lighting. Most had baseballs or bats and baseballs and batters that would have dated back to when he was quite young. I wandered over to a series of pictures lined up next to the cabinet. All similar and professionally done.

"This is you!"

He looked up and grinned. "Yep."

"Really?" I asked stupidly.

He walked over and pointed to one and told me which team he played for, then the next and on. They were all professional baseball teams.

I looked at him wide-eyed. "I haven't had anyone look at me like that in a long time. I think he might have been about nine though." He kissed me on the nose and went back to the kitchen.

I slid up on the stool at the island and watched him work. "You're pretty damn professional in the kitchen too." I tapped my nails on the stone surface. "I'm learning another side of you."

He smiled. "Is that bad?"

I hesitated and he looked up. "It's just that those trophies and their dates reminded me how much older I am than you."

He chopped for a while before answering. "Age doesn't enter into it for me. We have a connection. You know that. I'll be twenty-seven and you're what, thirty-five."

"Yeah, but still... And baseball players usually like young chicks."

He laughed loud. "Now you're getting funny, Em." He came around the counter and held my face. "Seriously. Forget the age thing."

"Your hand smell like onions."

"Ohhhhh if you weren't sitting down," he threatened making a swatting motion and I laughed.

We ate and everything was so wonderful it put him in the professional chef category- along with baseball.

"This is all absolutely delicious, Max. If that other gig would have fallen through, you had cooking to fall back on." He laughed loud.

We cleaned up, loaded the dishwasher and he poured two glasses of after dinner wine. I went over to the glass and watched the scenery below. I could feel his body heat before he even touched me.

His arms came around me and I leaned back on him. He nuzzled my neck. "Did I tell you that you look beautiful tonight?" I could only smile because he was also softly breathing in my ear.

"Did I tell you that you look very fuckable tonight?" I whispered.

He threw his head back and laughed. "That's the nicest thing any girl has ever said to me!" He laughed. "Your prize is me, though."

"You are my prize in more ways than one. To find a man with as much empathy for animals as you have, that's charming and handsome, and--"

"Stop!" he laughed. "You're fun, Em. You make me laugh."

I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm glad. We all need that in our lives." I stroked his beard. "You're going to get tired of me doing that."

"No way."

He swooped in for another kiss and we picked up hot and steamy where were left off. His upper body strength easily lifted me off my feet. His hand was under my shirt unhooking my bra. I moaned when he began caressing my ample breasts. He pinched my nipple hard and long.

"Oh god babe," he gritted pulling my shirt over my head to bare my breasts to him. He sucked a nipple into his mouth. There was that sensation of his mustache lightly brushing my skin. It was unbelievably erotic.

His phone buzzed with a call.

"This better be fucking good," he mumbled, clearly annoyed. He intended to glance at it and continue on. "Dammit. I have to take this. It's the alarm company."

A brief conversation and he turned to me. "It's bad isn't it," I said.

He swiped a hand down his face. "The police are there and don't find anything, but want me to come down." He picked up my shirt and said, "Why is it I get to this point. Seeing your beautiful breasts. And we have to stop."

"I'll go with you."

"Are you sure? You can stay here babe. I shouldn't be too long and can come back to find you in my bed," he grinned.

"No, I'll go with you and you can still find me in your bed, as long as you give me a head start when we get back."

He laughed loud.

We whizzed down the elevator and hopped on his Indian. It was only minutes away. There was no foul play outside, but they made a thorough search inside anyhow. That gave me a chance to see his shop.

I stood at the end of a row of shiny motorcycles. Max came up behind me and held my shoulders. "The cops finally left."

"I want to get away from here. If I bump one they'd fall like dominoes."

He laughed. "C'mon babe, it's three in the morning and I'm taking you home. Another date foiled again, but I'm not giving up."

I yawned. "Me either," I said sleepily.

I waded through a pile of manuscripts the next few days and was happy because there were a couple of good possibilities and I was thrilled to send them on. I'm inspired to read when I run across a good book. Kitten season was winding down so we were getting a well-deserved break.

I picked up another manuscript and saw a name I remembered. I checked back and he, or she, had written a pretty steamy book. I suspected this would be similar. The publisher had been considering adding a line of erotica, leaning towards what a woman would want to read. This author may be first in line if the line comes to fruition.

I began to read and it was definitely as steamy as the last. This author had a knack for knowing what women wanted to read. I usually just quickly skimmed manuscripts, but I found myself reading, and getting heated up.

what r u doing

reading a naughty book

oh? r u feeling naughty?

i am

should I come over?

mmm love it but I have a stack 2 get thru yet

ya ya. hey can u arrange 2 days away?

sure what days?

u choose

mon tues?

its a date. bring ur overnight backpack

That meant we were traveling on the Indian. I loved riding and looked forward to just that, not to mention time with Max. Any kittens I got until then could go to fosters. We had an adoption event this weekend that would guarantee the few we had left would find homes.

I went out shopping for a small backpack that would be big enough to carry a few things. I was a light packer for a vacation, this would be easy. I got past shorts and top, clean undies, allergy pills, toothbrush and paste, and lipstick, and was done. I looked around. Mentally ran through my nighttime routine and tossed moisturizer with sunscreen in. All that only filled half the backpack. I looked around and last minute threw a pair of flip-flops in. Not knowing what I was going to be doing was tough but it would have to do.

I was strapping on the helmet when he picked up my backpack. He laughed. "You have to be the lightest packer that I've ever seen."

I shrugged. "I didn't know where we were going or what we were doing thus didn't know exactly what to pack."

"Ohhhhh, you're a little grumpy in the morning without your coffee huh," he grinned. "We'll stop for breakfast and a caffeine fix for you, how's that?" I just nodded and he laughed again.

I was a little more awake after breakfast and coffee. As we rode, I began to recognize this was the cooling canopy road to the creek. I had one hand splayed on his chest and one on his stomach. Not that I really needed to hang on to ride, but why pass up an opportunity to have your hands on a handsome man, I thought. Too many dirty books for me, I also thought, laughing to myself. Max caught me and smiled at me in the mirror, patting my hand on his stomach.

We maneuvered back the same road but this time I saw an RV parked there. I frowned, wondering who was there that was going to ruin our fun. I got off the bike and was frowning when I removed my helmet.

"What's wrong, babe?" he asked, getting some bags out of the saddlebags he'd added to the bike for the trip.

"Someone is already here," I pouted.

"You wanted me all to yourself?"

"Well, yeah." He started walking to the RV and I stomped along behind him. That I saw his shoulders shaking from laughing did not improve my mood. He unlocked the door and hooked it back, opening the screen door for me. "What the hell?"

"So what do you think about having me all to yourself in this? I'm thinking I'm gonna like having you to myself in here."

"Really? This is yours?" He nodded. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck nearly knocking him back. I gave him a grateful, thank you very much, I think I might love you, kiss. He dropped the bags and lifted me off my feet kissing me deeper.

He set me away from him. "We have lots of time. I want to savor our alone time. I want to show you something."

He led me out by the hand to the edge of the creek. From here I could see it was deeper than the ankle-deep it looked like before. Then I saw it. A wooden swing that was suspended from rustic logs.

"You did this?" He nodded. "This must be your property."

"It is. I want to build a log home here eventually. I have the plans in the RV. I want you to look at them." A little taken aback at his intensity, I nodded.