Kittens: The Tie That Binds Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the edge of the creek and trailed my fingers through the surprisingly warm water. I took my boots off and carefully stepped in.

'Mmmm," I moaned. "This feels wonderful."

"No one is here, you could skinny dip if you want."

I don't think he meant it that way, but I took it as a dare. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it on the bank and stood in my lacy bra. He sat on the swing, staring. I watched his eyes as I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. The weight of my breasts pushed into my forearm I had across my chest. His lips parted and he glanced into my eyes. I pulled the bra out from behind my arm and tossed that to the bank.

"Oh babe, you're killing me." I smiled and pushed my arm into my breasts so they were nearly exposed. All but my nipples. "Don't make me come in there after you." I glanced down and saw the bulge behind his zipper.

I dropped my arm to bend over and splash in the creek. I knew my breasts would sway heavily when I bent over. I picked up colorful stones out of the crystal water until I had a handful. I stood up to show Max, knowing my swinging breasts were giving him a show.

He had his shirt off. I unconsciously licked my lips at his furry broad chest. He groaned and I looked at him.

"I thought since you were topless..."

"Oh yeah," I purred.

I kicked around in the creek for a while, testing the depth. It was over my knees in some areas, even deeper in others. Silver fish flashed under the crystal clear water.

"Am I going to have to get my rod to pull you in?"

"Only if you want to catch me," I giggled.

"Oh, I already caught you, babe," he promised. "We are moving on to the next step."

"Oh." I splashed around. "Sounds exciting."

"Exciting will be the constant." I looked up at him. His gaze was intense.

"I'm hungry."

"I am too." I ignored the innuendo. "C'mon out of there and we'll go rustle something up."

The RV kitchen was a one-person at a time kitchen. I sat while he produced a huge variety of food out of the refrigerator.

"I figured we could grill out mostly."

I nodded and broke off a small bunch of grapes. I held one to my lips and sucked it on my lips. He was watching me. I popped it into my mouth and smiled at him. I picked up a small square of cheese and nibbled. I picked off another grape but he quickly grabbed my wrist and brought my fingers to his lips. He sucked the grape into his mouth and sucked on each finger before releasing my hand.

I stood up and shimmied out of my shorts and undies, dropping them where I stood. He swallowed hard and took me by the hand to the bedroom. It was surprisingly roomy with a king-size bed. He followed me down on the bed, his jean-clad thigh between mine. He held his weight off me and we kissed until he began trailing his lips over my neck, his breath in my ear.

His mustache left a tantalizing trail down to my breasts, and over my nipple. His tongue flicked out and he sucked. I moaned and arched. His mouth was magic. He used his tongue, his lips, his beard, and his mustache over the sensitive skin. I whimpered for more.

He slipped his hand between my thighs. Fingers trailed my smooth shaved pussy lips and through the wet inner folds. His finger teased my entrance and trailed up to my clit, to flick rapidly. That shot jolts of electricity through me and I groaned louder and rocked my hips.

"Oh, Emily," he breathed. "Cum for me babe." His deep graveled voice vibrated through me and pushed me over the edge. He kept up the rhythm as I hit the top with a low long wail.

"I need you, Max," I whimpered, struggling with his zipper. He pushed my hands away and a moment later came over top of me. I pulled his body against mine. "Your body feels so good against mine," I moaned. I ran my hands over his body. He was not bulging muscles, but a latent power under his skin.

"I need you too, babe," he growled. I wrapped my hand around his cock and rubbed the precum-covered head down my wet slit. I held it at my entrance and he pushed in.

I groaned loud because it had been a while and my canal was tight, but more because the feel of his cock stretching me for the first time was indescribable. He pushed in slowly only adding to my pleasure. He was in the cradle of my thighs and he jerked and thrust in.

"Oh my god your cock feels so good inside me," I whimpered and he groaned. His cock jerked inside me and I flexed my inner muscles.

"Damn, Em. Keep that up and I'm not going to last long." I squeezed again and he began thrusting faster. But right before he went over the edge, I pushed his shoulder and he rolled me on top which gave him time to back off.

I ground down and rocked. He put his hands on my hips, looking at me, at my bouncing breasts. I leaned on his shoulders and slid the length of his cock which abraded my clit. My pussy started spasms that clamped on his cock.

He cupped my swaying tits and began kneading. I moaned, riding faster. He put his feet flat and pushed up. He clenched his jaw and began bucking hard and fast and I hung on for the ride. His cock pulsed hard and flooded me with his hot seed.

He held me tight against him, his chest heaving, his face buried in my neck. I felt his cock slip out of me and felt sad.

"Damn babe, I've never..." he said, his voice muffled in my neck.

I never had it like that before, but I joked, "We've had weeks of foreplay. That's what happens."

"I"m serious, Em. I was no saint during my baseball days.... but it was never like this. With you." He hesitated. "Did you feel it too?"

"I did." With those words, I felt as though I made a commitment just as much as I would in front of a crowd in a church. I didn't know where we were going with this, but I wasn't going to ruin this feeling by reality. Not yet.

He somehow convinced me that we should be free and forget our clothing. I was convinced when he said the only thing that might see me was a squirrel. This property was remote and I knew peepers wouldn't find us.

He strung a hammock between trees, set up the grill, and other things but I couldn't take my eyes off him. He had the body of an athlete, I watched the muscles ripple under his smooth skin. His cock was nestled against a plump set of balls and I enjoyed it as much as he liked the sway of my breasts when I moved.

"What're you looking at," he asked, amused. Busted, I thought.

"How fuckable you look."

"I was thinking the same thing about you when I was setting up the hammock."

I eyed it thinking it was a good way to break a bone."Ummm."

"Awh, c'mon, live dangerously!"

"I don't want one of us to break a bone."

"Only bone you need to worry about is mine," he said, looking down at his hardening cock.

"Don't you worry, I'll take care of your boner," I giggled.

"You are naughty," he laughed. "I love that about you." I ignored that it was the second time he threw that love word around.

"I'll go get stuff ready for the grill." I perfected my hip swing walk going back.

"I saw that!" he shouted as I stepped up into the RV.

After dinner, he spread the plans for his cabin on the table.

"It's not going to be big. The master... Well, the only bedroom in the place is a loft-style overlooking the living area. The back wall is glass with sliders and a balcony and will overlook the creek." He stopped and looked at me. "What do you think so far, babe?"

"Really nice. I like the balcony idea."

"Yes yes, should be a great view and in the autumn should be killer." The kitchen is along the back and we'll also have views of the creek and a deck off the dining area of the kitchen. Walk-in pantry and laundry off kitchen. The other side will have a powder room or whatever they call them... Just commode and sink." I nodded. "Of course this end of the master has a big bathroom... Walk-in shower... soaking tub.... commode and bidet walled off... I'm thinking of a steam room too. I was also thinking we should put an outdoor shower on the deck."

He looked at me expectantly. His references to we took me aback.

"Anything to add you can think of?"

I shook my head slowly. "I think you've got it all," I said intently looking at the rendering. "Only one bedroom?"

"Yeah, I want our privacy. The RV will be here so someone can use it if they stay." I nodded.

"Looks like you've thought of everything, Max."

"Do you think it's too far out here?"

"From what?"

"From town. Shopping. Everything anything I guess," he shrugged.

"It'll be a bit of a drive to your shop maybe, but then you know that. Anyone that works at a business in town would have a drive, but you'd consider that with them at the time."

Max looked at me for a moment and acted as though he was going to say something, but just rolled up the plans and slipped them back in their tube.

He showed me the shower. "Unfortunately there's only room for one, which pains me because I can't wait to get my slick hands all over your wet naked body."

"You go first!"

It gave me a few minutes to think about what just happened. He was intending that I would live here with him, that was clear. I couldn't imagine leaving my house. Or at least it never crossed my mind. I would have to keep it, possibly rent it, because if something went wrong between us, I would be out. I felt some amount of anxiety and had to stop thinking about it.

He was out and I squeezed in. I quickly showered, shaved, and creamed and was back out. I wrapped a towel around him and went down the hall to the bedroom. He was stretched out, legs crossed, reading a magazine. I stood at the end of the bed until he looked up.

I let the towel drop and he groaned. I slowly crawled up the bed on my hands and knees. He spread his legs and crawled up until my head was over his cock. I reached up and took the pin out and let my hair tumble all over his cock and balls.

"Ohhh Emily," he moaned.

I looked into his eyes and I touched his balls with the tip of my tongue and ran it up his balls and up the underside of his cock until I caught a drop of precum. His cock was heavy on his stomach. I ran my tongue up the underside again and sucked the head into my mouth. His eyes flared and darkened. I swung my hair and trailed it over his thighs.

I wrapped my lips around his hard shaft and ran them to the base until his cock hit the back of my throat. groaned and rocked hips. I let him stroke in and out a few times before I took control again. I wrapped two fingers tightly around the base and stroked while I licked his balls. I sucked one into my mouth and he moaned. I let my tongue toy with it before moving to the other. My mouth was wet and hot.

I nibbled back up the underside and held his cock up, running my tongue around the wide ridge. He groaned and his hips began to rock. I lightly grazed the smooth helmet with my teeth, the on down the shaft. He stroked in and out, he wove his fingers through my hair and gripped. I growled deep and low sending vibrations through his cock and balls.

"Oh god, baby," he groaned. "I gotta cum soon."

I picked up the tempo and he thrust faster and at the first hard throb streams of white seed hit the back of my throat. I let it hit my tongue so I could taste him. I crawled up, straddling him, and kissed him, passing his own taste to him.

He rolled me under him and touched my clit, one stroke and I was shuddering in his arms.

"I can't believe how responsive you are," he whispered.

"Mmmm," I snuggled against his big body. I must have fallen asleep right then because the next thing I knew stripes of sun were falling across our naked bodies. His arm was flung across me and I had to slowly slip away so as not to wake him.

I found the coffeemaker and fresh coffee and got that on. "I should have known your nose would find the coffee," he laughed, walking in sleepy-eyed.

"I tried not to wake you up, sorry."

"You didn't. The sun blaring in the window did. I forgot the close the blinds," he frowned.

"We should be up early to enjoy this beautiful place anyhow!" I poured us both mugs and stepped out of the RV. I walked to the swing and only then realized I wasn't dressed. I was getting used to this country life, I thought.

"You brought flip flops. That was smart."

"I dunno, you look sorta macho, naked in boots."

"You look pretty sexy in flip flops and nothing else too. Great that we have the privacy to do this out here." I nodded. "You like it here don't you?"

"Of course I do. I like any place that you are though," I smiled and deflected.

He took another sip of his coffee and stared at the creek.

We didn't want to be riding in darkness through the country on the bike so we began cleaning up early. We got on the road and I was at my door at dusk.

"Want to come in?"

"Nah, I better get home."

"I had a great time." I hugged him. "In fact, I don't remember ever having so much fun."

"I'm glad babe." He kissed me. "I had a great time with you. Have. Always have with you. Maybe we can plan more time out there. If I can steal you away." He smiled.

"I'd like that."

I jumped back into my normal life without thought of the earthquake that had just hit it. Fortunately, I was asked to help another rescue with kittens and a mutual adoption day at a pet store across town. Besides keeping up with reading, that kept me busy for the next week. I hadn't heard from Max but knew he was making some changes at his business and was probably busy with that. Kittens came in, adding to the chaos in my life.

Saturday morning I drove our kittens across town to the pet store. It was located in a strip plaza. Several restaurants surrounded it so there would be plenty of foot traffic. The shelter director had set up tables inside and out since the day was beautiful. One of my other volunteers showed up and we took the table outside. Cages were set up end to end and so we could show as many as possible.

I had just handed a carrier to the new family of one of our kittens when the other volunteer said, "Isn't that Max?"

I looked down the sidewalk to see him leaving a restaurant, his arm around the shoulders of a girl obviously younger than him. "Yeah, I think it is. Let me run the information about this adoption inside. I'll be back." I escaped into the store.

I hid out until I thought he would be gone. My volunteer didn't mention him again, so he apparently didn't notice our table. Now I knew why I hadn't heard from him.

On the way home I was glad I had not committed to anything with Max. I remained pretty noncommittal to his house plans. Time to move on, Emily girl.

I had another guy that volunteered to trap and I diverted all requests to him instead of Max. Another week went by and I heard the ding.

hey what have u been doing babe

sos

not many trap requests huh

nope

There was a long pause and I thought he was done and put my phone down.

is something wrong em?

no just busy

ok i will let u go

ok

That nearly tore my heart out. I was better when I had no contact with him. I tried to stifle the tears but they flowed. I tried to lose myself in reading the manuscripts today and finally, they became the distraction I needed. I immersed myself in work for the next week and finally began to not think of Max every waking moment. I was getting past him. Moving on with my life.

My phone dinged.

lets get a beer and burger at the bar ill pick u up 7

i really need to get some work done

I waited for a reply but either he wasn't going to answer, or had set his phone down.

I heard him coming and met him at the curb. I wanted no memories of him in my house.

"Hi babe, you're looking good."

"Thanks," I said strapping the helmet on. I swung my leg over and held onto the bar behind the seat.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

We rode the few blocks to the bar, but this time we started at the table in the corner instead of sitting at the bar. A couple of long necks appeared.

"So I've been really busy and haven't been great at keeping in contact, but I do have good excuses."

"I don't care, Max. It's not like we're committed. You can do what you want. I do what I want." I saw him frown at that last comment.

"What were you doing? I miss the kittens."

"The usual," I said evasively.

I couldn't look at him otherwise all my defenses would melt away. I folded the bar napkin over and over.

"I missed you." He pushed the napkin away and took my hands in his. "Look, I'm sorry, Em. I lost track of time. I want to show you and tell you about what I was doing."

"You don't have to show me anything. You say you were busy, you were busy. End of story."

He let my hands go when our burgers arrived. We pretty much ate in silence. He tried to start conversations but I just couldn't. I was miserable and I know it showed on my face.

As soon as we finished our burgers, he threw money on the table, we picked up the helmets and left.

"Thanks for the beer and burger," I said handing him the helmet at the curb. He didn't seem to think I would invite him in because he never got off the bike. In fact, he never removed his helmet. He nodded and left.

I was in full-blown break-up dumped mode. I sobbed like a teenage girl that was stood up for her prom.

Kitten season had slowed and any ones that came in were cleaned up, checked, and given to them. I didn't even find solace in the adorably fun little furballs, which was a first. I had little contact with my volunteers. I tried to lose myself in manuscripts. I set a personal record of reading per day. And I swore to myself to never get that close to a man again.

As the weeks went by I was less immersed in my sorrow and began living life again. I went to visit my sister for two weeks and traveling across the country did wonders for my mood. I came back refreshed and with an improved outlook.

The trapper had many places on his schedule so I prepared for intakes. If people would find abandoned cats and kittens on their property, they could call and he would come out to set traps.

I decided to remodel my laundry slash kitten intake room to make it more efficient. Then of course not doing that without painting. I must have missed the call on my phone while I was in the laundry room and it wasn't until very late that I noticed a voicemail.

Hi, you don't know me but I found your name and number on some paperwork Max has around here and I thought you should know he was in a motorcycle accident and is in the hospital. This is his sister Stacy by the way.

The room dimmed and I thought I was going to pass out and I got to the nearest chair. She had given me the hospital and room number. It was too late to go now. Visiting hours were over and they would not let me in. I spent a sleepless night tossing and turning and was up early the next morning looking terrible. I dressed and went to the hospital.

I walked into his room and immediately saw her standing next to his bed. The girl that was with him before. My stomach lurched and I wanted to run, but he had already seen me.

"Emily! What are you doing here? How did you know?"

Before I could reply, she said, "I called her! Someone had to," she said frowning at him.

"You're his sister?" They both looked at me curiously.

"Yeah, Stacy moved here a couple of months ago. I helped her move and get set up in a little place, near you actually." I was a little slow while all this was registering and had not noticed that she left us alone. "Don't I at least get a hug since you came all the way down here to see me?"

"I don't want to hurt you," I said, taking his hand.

"You already did." He pulled me closer. "I love you, you know. You had to have known." I shook my head. He did not lose any of his upper body strength and nearly pulled me on the bed next to him.

"I didn't know you did. I knew I did. Love you that is. But then I saw you with her. Your sister." I rambled.