Kitty

Story Info
Exploring what's it like to be a kitty.
3k words
4.54
14.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just messing around a bit and wrote this story, so please let me know what you think :) Though English is not my first language, I did my very best.

________________________________________________________________

Finally.. My order finally arrived! Not that I had been waiting that long. But you know how it is, when you order something, you want it to arrive immediately.

I've been cooped up in my art room for days. I had a deadline today at noon and I luckily met it in time. So now I could finally relax and have some fun.

I glanced at the screen of my phone. It was one in the afternoon, so actually it was the perfect time to open my package and explore the content. Jack, my partner, would still be at his office for a good few hours. And since it was Friday today, he would probably do some extra hours, wrapping up loose ends.

I was really happy I decided to do my art full-time, now I chose my own hour and I worked from home. I was also just doing what I loved. Most of my time was spent on commissions. The deadline earlier today was for one of those. But I was also painting some pieces for myself, so I could do a solo exhibition one day. I still needed to add a lot of pieces and redo some of my old work, because I wasn't happy with it anymore.

I took some scissors and opened up the package very carefully. After digging through the layers of red tissue paper, I finally found my items and placed them on the table. Before me were cat ears, a choker and a tail. I'd been wanting to try pet play and found this little set online. I couldn't resist the temptation to buy it.

The cat ears were attached to a kind of headband, so they would stay put once you put them on. They were beautifully made with black lace pieces as decorations. I found myself studying them quite closely. The artist in me really appreciated these little details. The choker also was really interesting. It had a chain that came with it, so it also doubled as a collar.

Thinking about the fun I was going to have later, I started to get a little turned on already. Would Jack be surprised if he would see me as a kitty? Would he let me see that soft dom side of him again, that only appears every once in a while? We never really discussed any of this, so I hoped he would also be into it. Our sex life had been a little slow lately and I missed being intimate. But tonight that would change.. I hoped, and if it didn't, I would talk to him about it. Because like they say, communication is key.

The last item was the tabby tail. It had patches of black, grey and white. It was attached to a small buttplug. I got a little nervous looking at it. I'd never had a buttplug in me before, but there was no other way to attach the tail. It was weirdly thrilling that I was going to use it in a little bit. I liked trying out new things. You can't know you don't like it, if you've never tried it.

First, it was time for a nice and long shower, though. I moved the items from the table to the bedroom, so I could do my prep there after I showered. I took my time under the water, I made sure to massage my muscles. I'd been so cramped up, since I tended to work in really weird positions. But everything to get a good result, I suppose. I stepped from under the water and wrapped a fluffy towel around my body. I didn't bother getting dressed and just walked into the bedroom like that.

My hair was only a little damp, because I had tried to blow-dry it. I put on the cat ears and inspected myself in the full length mirror that stood against the wall. It looked really cute. I followed that up with the choker, but didn't add the chain yet. It would just get in the way for now, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to try that today anyway.

I went over to my nightstand and opened the bottom drawer, to look for my lube. I might have been inexperienced with anal stuff, but I was smart enough to know to use a lot of lubrication. I took the plug and covered it with a generous amount of lube. I made sure to cover the entire thing, just to be safe. At first, I tried to put it in, while still standing up. But I was having some difficulty like that. I couldn't hold it properly, since the attached tail made it a bit more unwieldy.

I went to get comfortable on the bed. That would make it easier, since I could maneuver a bit more laying down. I put the buttplug against my ass and slowly pushed it in. I kept going until it reached to base and it was completely in.

It was a little uncomfortable and felt invasive. But since it was a small one, it wasn't too bad. It didn't hurt or anything. Once I passed the widest part, it actually went in on its own. That kinda surprised me, I hadn't expected that.

I went to stand up and inspect myself in the mirror. The movement made plug also move. I still wasn't sure how I felt about the sensation. Looking at the whole picture in the mirror, I had to admit it was quite erotic. I turned around to get a better look at the tail.

"Well, isn't this a sight to behold... I have to say, I didn't think this was what I would be coming home to," Jack mused.

"Jack? You're back earlier than I expected," I said while turning to face him, getting a little flushed.

He had a little smirk on his face. "I thought something was weird when I saw this chain on the table."

He approached me, but it wasn't his normal way of walking. It felt more like he was a predator approaching his prey. He also had this gleam in his eyes I hadn't seen before. It made me feel like I was in danger. But on the other hand, it was also exceptionally thrilling.

I looked up at him, when he stood in front of me. He leaned down to kiss me. But instead of kissing me on the mouth, he pressed his lips against my cheek. I closed me eyes and just enjoyed the sensations. He didn't touch me anywhere else. The only thing I felt was his trail of kisses, leading to my neck. When he reached it, he bit down a little. It hurt a little bit, but the adrenaline rush I had, made it just feel kinda... good... I also just enjoyed a little pain with my pleasure.

I moaned softly and suddenly I heard a snap. I'd been to distracted to notice his wandering hands. While kissing me, he had attached the chain to my choker. He suddenly stood up straight again.

"What are you doing to me? If you keep on looking at me like that, I can't predict what will happen," Jack said, while pulling me towards the bed.

He sat down and reached over for a pillow and put it at his feet.

"Jack, what's going on? I didn't think you'd react like this," I said kinda shyly.

I was suddenly feeling very aware. Jack looked me up and down and inspected me closely. He tugged at the chain again.

"Aren't you a kitty?" He was teasing me.

"Well... yes," I stammered.

"Well, then be a good kitty and sit down on your hands and knees on the floor. I've never seen a kitty standing up."

I obliged, but I was also a little intimidated. He must have been on edge, since he was acting like this.

"Come and have some milk. And put your knees on the pillow," he ordered me.

He was being very commanding, but he was still so considerate at the same time. Some things just didn't change, I guess.

I crawled forward and did what I was told. At this point, I was already mostly used to the feeling of having the buttplug inside of me. I put my hands on his thick thighs and went to unzip his pants.

"What do you think you're doing? Do cats have 'hands'? They don't, Kitty, they have paws. And they can't unzip anything with them, last time I checked. So do your best and use your teeth." He was laughing at me.

I'd show him. With my hands on his thighs again, I leaned my head forward and bit down on the pull tab of his zipper. I slowly pulled it down. I glanced up at him and could see he was watching me with eagle eyes. With a little smirk, I bit softly in the bulge of his pants. He was still holding the chain in his left hand and with his right, he grabbed my hair. He pulled my head backwards, but not too forcefully.

"Bad little kitty, now don't go and bite the hand that feeds you," he growled.

He let go of the chain for a bit so he could undo the button on his pants. After that, he pulled out his erection.

"Open that little mouth of yours and stick out your tongue. It's time for your milk," Jack said, while he pushed my head forwards again.

I knew what he wanted and I wanted to give it to him. He usually wasn't one to talk dirty, but he was going beyond my wildest imagination right now. I could feel myself getting a little wet hearing those words.

I put my mouth at the tip of his penis and started sucking gently. Jack's hand in my hair made sure I couldn't go anywhere, but he wasn't forcing me to take his erection deeper in my mouth. It was like he just wanted me to stay put, but still go at my own pace.

"Can I at least use my hands now? You're too big to fit in my mouth entirely and I don't want to get hurt or choke or something," I was pouting.

"Of course, Kitty. I would never want to hurt you. And I want you to be able to enjoy what I'm going to do to you after this," Jack said.

With one of my hands, I grabbed the base of his penis. The other hand I kept on his thigh, so I could keep my balance. I lowered my head once more, this time taking him a little deeper in my mouth. I started a rhythm bopping my head and moving my hand at the same time.

"Just a little longer," Jack groaned. "But don't you dare move your head when I'm cumming. Swallow all my milk."

I drove up the rhythm a little bit and soon Jack started moaning. There was just something so pleasing about making my partner be vocal about his pleasure. He was usually very quiet, so hearing him moan was a huge turn on.

He shivered his release and I swallowed every last drop of his cum, like the good little kitty I was supposed to be.

"That was amazing, Sweetheart. You did really good, so now I can reward you. You did such a good job, Pet."

Jack reclined on the bed and like that his upper body was completely on the bed. He tugged at the chain. I took that as the sign to crawl on top of him.

"Come and take your seat. You're almost there, just a bit higher," he smiled deviously. "I know you prefer when I'm laying between your thighs, but sit on my face. Now. And don't hold back, just grind on me."

When I was trying to get into the position Jack had told me to by crawling over him, he suddenly grabbed my waist. He moved his hands to my neck and undid the chain from the collar. Then he threw it aside, so it wouldn't be in the way. After that, he trailed his hand down to my waist again.

My breasts were hovering above his face in this position and he took the opportunity to take a nipple in his mouth.

He started gently sucking it and upped the intensity bit by bit. He knew just what to do to me. My body started to get more and more sensitive, because I became more aware of him. I shivered. The sensation I was feeling from his attention on my nipple was just bliss.

He shifted his attention to the other one to do the same thing on the other side. One of his hands was moving again and pinched the nipple he had already sensitized. The combination of the two feelings was amazing, I couldn't help but let a moan escape.

I was suddenly on my back and Jack was on top of me. I moved a bit upwards, so my head was laying on top of the pillows.

"Change of plans?" I smirked at him.

He nodded.

"Mhm, I changed my mind. I want to lay between your beautiful thighs too now," Jack growled.

He settled between my thighs. He started teasing me by giving me small kisses, trailing from my knee to my inner thigh. He was building the anticipation and it was working. I was really worked up and just wanted him to lick me already. I was starting to let out some inpatient noises and I could feel him huff.

Finally, he licked between the full length of my lips with his tongue. I shivered when he hit my clit, it just felt so good. He let out an appreciative moan.

"You taste amazing like always, Love," he praised me.

"Don't stop, please," I whimpered.

Encouraged by my words, he continued with enthusiasm. He kept on licking long strokes along the length of my lips, imitating a cat himself.

It didn't take long for me to reach my first peak. I groaned out his name, while also squeezing his head between my thighs.

"I love making you lose controle," Jack said, while catching his breath. "I'm not done here, though, you came so fast and I don't have my fill of your taste yet."

Without giving me chance to recuperate, Jack started using his tongue on me again. But instead of long strokes, he focussed his attention on my sensitized clit and inserted a finger in my pussy.

His finger made the plug move inside of me and I let out a surprised yelp.

Jack glanced at my face and after seeing my expression, he just continued without missing a beat. The surprised yelp of the plug moving quickly turned into more moaning. This extra fullness really did add an extra layer of sensation.

As Jack was twirling his tongue around my clit and sucking it gently from time to time, while moving his fingers inside me and hitting all the right places, I started to feel my orgasm build again.

"More... please, more," I started begging.

He upped his tempo just a bit and I screamed out my pleasure as I orgasmed. Jack continued stroking my pussy to make the orgasm last longer. But he was looking down at me with a look of absolute satisfaction on his face.

"It's been a while since I've been able to please you so thoroughly that you screamed out. And we're still not done, I'm rock hard again," he smirked. "There is just something so seductive about seeing you lose controle when you cum on my face. I love giving you pleasure."

While saying that last sentence, Jack was moving to sit on his knees and pushed my legs upwards, so he could easily enter me if he wanted to. And oh, boy, did he want to. I didn't get a moment to catch my breath, because he was already inside me.

With the plug pressing up against his penis inside of me, Jack let out a groan as he started to move.

"I have to say, I'm quite a fan of this little tail of yours, Kitty."

"Mhm, I have to agree, it's making you press against my g-spot even more and I feel like I'm in heaven," I said breathlessly.

My hips started moving on their own and we set a punishing rhythm. Without the help of any external stimulation, I started to fall over the edge again.

After a few more strokes, Jack followed, moaning my name as he climaxed.

Because my orgasm was so intense, the little plug tail got pushed out of my body on its own.

Jack collapsed on top of me and hugged me tight.

"Thank you for that really fun surprise, Kitty Cat. We should do something like this more often,' he whispered in my ear.

I huffed a laugh: "I'm happy you enjoyed it. Almost as much as I did."

He rolled off me and pulled up the sheets to cover us both. I took the tail and placed it on the nightstand next to the bed. Jack turned to me and took off my ears and choker for me.

"Wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable, right?" He said with a wink.

My eyes started to feel heavy, I was tired from all the intensity I had just lived through. And also just from my deadline, but I was mostly used to that.

Jack gathered me in his arms and whispered in my ears to go to sleep.

Feeling more and more drowsy from laying in his warm embrace, I closed my eyes and soon drifted off, wondering about when the next time would be.