Office Whore

Story Info
Tricked into becoming the new office whore by her boss.
25.5k words
4.25
53.5k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was beside himself with anticipation. Everything had to be right. He went over the details of the desk placement, the height of it, the stool, the angle and the lighting. It all had to be luxurious enough not the question the obvious placement.

He checked his watch, still twenty minutes until her first day started, until she pranced into this emergency work station conveniently positioned inside his office until they finished building the new offices.

The desk was by the window. She had seemed like a summer girl, and he wanted the wind to move her hair for him, make her even more beautiful.

He checked his watch again and corrected his three-piece suit. Everything needed to be perfect. She had a ready-to-go laptop, some flowers at the corner of the desk and nice filing drawer below the desk. It was all perfectly positioned in view from his desk. Here she would sit in profile, and the forty-five-year-old brushed over the few hairs still going strong on his bald and sweaty scalp.

This place was everything she was not. She had been deliciously sweet at the interview, drawn roses on his cheekbones with her infectious charm and positive attitude. A light was coming to him after years of starvation for a woman.

And according to her profile, she had just recently turned eighteen-years-old.

Alexis Olivia and he forget the rest. Brazilians had such longs names, and he keenly remembered that she had an African last name. A strange mix, and she had said something about adoption. But he hadn't paid much attention during the interview when her cleavage had been such a distraction. But seeing as his sister's husband was called Alexis. Some weird French guy who he didn't much care for, she was Olivia to him. A spicy little Latina, who he hoped to grow very close to and give this place a much-needed woman's touch.

And then there was the main position that was missing from the office. One position that would only serve him at the office, one he had found her a perfect candidate for.

A knock on the door.

George turned, correcting his tie for the ninth time this morning and he fixed his glasses and took a deep breath. Come in, he said and held his breath.

The door opened and Olivia sauntered in with the most wicked sway of her wide hips.

George could not contain his excitement as he watched the work uniform he had put together, ordered and sent to her address, now perfectly fitting to the measurements she had given.

The four-inch heels elevated her little body and accentuated the bare legs he looked up with his hungry eyes.

The calves were deeply tanned but not so crazy fit that he could see veins. And still they looked so strong. That was the theme with her lower body, and her thighs were even more impressive.

She wore the white mini-skirt he had ordered, the matching strap of the stockings just about visible. The majority of her thighs were visible and the crazy muscles were popping. She had muscles he didn't know existed in the inner thighs, and her outer thighs were just incredibly big. The thickness of her thighs brushed against the other as she sauntered into his office.

The shapeliness of her rear, the mere edges of her massive roundness, even that he could see just above and behind her hips.

The moment of taking her in was all so quick, yet the details of her body was like the end credits at the end of a movie that just kept on going in his head.

Above the skirt, her visibly toned stomach was bare, the belly ring visible and the top of her white lace garter belt visible just above the skirt.

The white crop-top was sleeveless, just covering the top of her abs and a deep V-neck showing some of the lace-white bra beneath as it pushed her incredibly round breasts upwards. A nicely noisy necklace falling from her neck and nestling in the chasm of her cleavage. And to top it all off, her light blonde hair fell from the right, falling down the left side of her torso in luscious waves that reached her navel.

His mouth moved as he talked about commuting here, and his ears registered a problem taking the tube while dressed in her work attire. Something about bums wanting to cop a feel. He didn't really pay attention. His eyes were on her face. The stunning blue eyes shining bright at him, the slightly puffed cheekbones, the slight mole beneath her left eye that she hadn't covered in makeup this time. A cute little nose and pouty plump lips of a glossy pink that showed her white teeth.

Her voice took a slight upturn, and she stopped talking. That usually meant a question from her and George fumbled for words, realising he couldn't make them.

"Mr Yakobo?" she asked and leaned forwards, an understanding smile shining bright as she stared up at him, her arms tucked behind her as her big tits pressed forwards.

The entire woman, hellishly cute.

"Yes?" he asked, flustered, and red and sweaty. Just like he had been during the interview, but now it was even worse. She was sex on legs. Pure filthy hotness and so beautiful that he became a scared and flustered teenager again.

"Is there someone here that drives to work that might offer me a ride to and from work?" she asked, shifting side to side.

"Uhm, yes—" he scratched his head "- I can."

"Thank you, Mr Yakobo."

"Call me George, love," he said and placed his around her waist when he drew her in for a hug with his huge gut.

"Oh," she uttered, nervously hugging him back.

"We do hugs here," he said, running his hands over her back but resisting the urge to fill his hands with the roundness of her ass cheeks.

"Everyday?" she asked pressing her big melons into his stomach and her face lay against his chest.

"Of course," he said, reaching up to brush his fingers through the softness of her hair.

"That feels nice," she purred against him.

"You're my employee, but ensuring you are good is my first priority," he said, easing out of the hug and placed both hands on her hips.

"You're so sweet," she beamed, placing her hands on his, probably a bit uncomfortable with how close his fingers were with the incredible ass cheeks.

"I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful woman," he said his intrusive thoughts aloud and prayed she didn't take it badly.

"Oh, gosh," she said and went straight back in for another hug.

Compliments was the way to go then, he thought, wrapping both hands around her back and pressing her chest to him. Her big tits feeling amazing against him.

"Thank you, Sir, that perhaps wasn't needed professionally, but I needed to hear it today after commuting here."

"If you ever need to hear compliments, I'm your guy," he said and ended the hug. Let me show you around, he said, putting his arm around her waist. He led her to the other side of the office.

The office was a bit dark and slightly musky, but the candle light at her desk made it more cosy.

"What am I looking at?" she asked, confused.

"The new offices aren't finished, but until they are, I've put up this little work station for you," he said and pulled her slightly towards him.

The heat of her body spread through the contact point of her hip and the shapely thigh that pressed against his side. Heavens she was built for a different industry.

"Oh, that's quite handy when I'm your secretary," she said, beaming at the efforts he had put in. She hurried to the desk, bent forwards and smelled the roses. This is lovely, she said and he had to agree, her big ass was indeed lovely.

"I'm glad you like it, but you haven't seen the best part of the office yet," he said, stepping behind her and slid his arm around her bare stomach, pushing her big behind against his crotch as he drew her back.

Fucking hell her ass felt so good against him that he held her there for a few seconds too long before he slowly drew her with him. "We have something here that I hope you can use it," he said and opened the door behind his desk.

"A secret bathroom?"

"Yes, a leftover from the previous owners of the building, but I saw no reason to remove it," he said, leading her inside.

"Then I think I've solved the commuting problem," she said bending over the bathroom counter to check her makeup.

"Really?"

"Yes, I can run to work, and then, if you don't mind, have you drive me home?"

"Oh, that sounds like a good plan," he said, and he had to contain his excitement at the thought of this bombshell showering directly behind him with only a door separating them. "But then we need a system to help remind me you're using the bathroom. There's no lock, you see."

"Oh, I can sing if you want?"

"A wonderful suggestion, but I might be in a meeting."

"And the sound of the shower won't bother you?"

"No, I can explain that if asked, but I can't explain the singing."

"Then I can hang something on the door handle?"

"Your undergarments, perhaps? They must be quite handy to hook on there."

"Why not a towel?"

"There's no shame here, we sell locally produced lingerie, remember? And cleaning services for the towels can be expensive."

"Even if one just hangs there?"

"It might fall to the floor and become dirty."

"Uhm, and you... uhm... take cleanliness seriously?" she asked, being polite about it, and he appreciated that. He knew he was revolting and smelled vile, perhaps even despite his excess use of perfumes, and he didn't like having others remind him of it.

"In that... uhm... particular instance... yes," he said, desperate for her to just agree already and hang her used underwear, whatever she naturally wore, on that handle so he could sniff it while she showered.

"Oh, but would it really be okay to use my thongs? she asked, jumping on his thought and he questioned her critical thinking for even considering his suggestion.

George moved up behind her as she stood bent at the waist over the counter and wrapped his arms around her stomach, leaning over her and pressing against her ass. "I'm your boss, but all I want is to make this space feel like home for you. But certain things, I must insist that you do."

Olivia smiled and she surprised him by pressing her big cheeks back against his crotch. "My thongs then," she said alluringly.

"Should we get you started up at your stations?" he asked, pressing her shapely thighs against the counter and it took everything in him not to force himself on her right there.

"Okay, but I like your hugs," she said and bit her lip.

"Then you'll get plenty of them, Olivia."

George led her out of the bathroom and he already planned on barging in on her showering to have a wee. It would be a good enough excuse for what he believed to be quite the gullible little blonde.

Olivia stepped forwards to her work station and sat down, cross-legged in the stool. Her back remained straight, her posture incredible and her big ass cheeks strained against the mini-skirt. They were perfectly defined when she sat like this, the roundness and size of the huge cheeks were so big she barely fit on the stool. And from her profile, he could see everything. Every shapely curve was his to behold and he didn't even hesitate to walk up behind her and grab onto her shoulders.

"Ah, that feels good," she said dreamily.

The massage felt just as amazing to him. He kneaded the shoulders and stared down at the incredible cleavage her double E cups large and firm and just inches from his fingertips.

The smell of her shampoo and perfume was sweet and he was almost sad that he had to end this and introduce her to the rest of the workforce.

Olivia leaned back against him, her head just above his groin and he saw her tits rise and fall steadily.

"How was that?" he asked, ending the massage.

"I hope you do that a lot while we work together. You have really warm hands."

"I'm glad to hear it," he said and took her hand, helping the little minx up from the stool. "I'll show you the computer system later. Are you ready to meet the office?"

Olivia nodded and fell naturally to his stride when he wrapped his arm around her waist. His hand slid to her hip as they left his office and he noticed how awkwardly she walked, and how slowly she walked.

"Sorry," she said, struggling to even walk in her heels with all that thickness. "I don't normally wear heels."

"Do you manicure your feet?" he asked, his intrusive thoughts getting the better of him.

"How did you know?" she asked, mouth slightly open.

"Maybe I know everything about you? Maybe I hired a private investigator to check you out before hiring you?"

The colour vanished from her face.

George felt she change in her, she believed him. It was said with such obvious teasing, yet she believed him. "I'm just messing with you."

"Oh, that makes sense," she said, blushing.

"Come on, let's meet everyone."

Truth be told, there wasn't many to meet. Eight in total. It was a small business for a reason. The youngest person beside the eighteen-year-old babe on his arm was a fifty-year-old. Olivia was sorely needed, and yet the one who would see her most was him as he let her walk first into their office.

She took his comments about this place being a place for hugs literally, hugging everyone she met, and no man wanted to let her go as they squeezed her big knockers against their chests.

When she hugged the last employee, Rudy, a fifty-two-year-old and the only IT-guy they had, the slightly overweight man's hands rubbed over the bare skin of her lower back, the fingertips resting on the upper slopes of her incredible ass cheeks.

George's eyes fell on her impressive behind. The ass cheeks were just vaulting out from her curvaceous frame. They were so round and large. A perfect mix of muscle and fat. Just, so thickly built that he was almost tearing up at how lucky he had been.

Rudy's eyes were on the ass cheeks, too, he noticed when looking up. They were the biggest they had seen, that was for sure, and the mini-skirt moulded to their perfectly sculpted shapes.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Rudy, and if I have any troubles with my laptop, I hope I can bother you?"

"All you need is an excuse," he said and reluctantly let go of her when she eased out of the long hug.

"I will hold you to that," she said and took George's hand, letting him lead her out of Rudy's office, and his hand naturally wrapped around her waist.

She walked with such a sway, strutting across the office while the other colleagues of hers eyed her jiggling ass and cleavage as she struggled to walk in her heels.

Their thoughts like his, he imagined, were pure filth for the barely legal teenager pressing her right tit to his side.

When he let her walk first into his office, he licked his lips, the ass cheeks so incredibly large and jiggling as she walked.

He forced his eyes up when she turned and her smile was infectious. "How did you find everyone?"

"They are all single, right?" she asked, bluntly.

"What do you mean? How could you tell?"

"They just seemed a bit too awkward with me, but it's all good. I can cause a bit of a reaction."

"You're a very striking young lady. I'm sure they were just a bit awed."

"And you weren't?"

"Uhm—"

"I was a bit surprised by the work uniform, but I feel really cute in it," she said and kicked off her heels. "Sorry, was it okay for me to take them off?"

George looked at her little feet and her tiny toes. The pink nails painted and her ankle jewellery just completed how pretty they looked. "If it makes you happier, then yes, but that is the only deviation from the contract, will allow," he said.

"Thank you, Sir," she said and let his arm around her waist guide her to her work station.

"Oh, Olivia, my sweet, sweet Olivia, the pleasure is all mine," he said and opened her laptop as she got comfortable.

"You're very sweet with me, Sir."

For now, he thought while brushing his hands through her silky soft blonde hair. "Please, Olivia. Call me George, love."

"Could you help guide me through the programs, George. I'm not so good on computers."

"That's okay. I didn't hire you for that."

Then why did you hire me?"

"You don't know why?" he asked, having thought that rather obvious.

"Well, I didn't exactly have any experience."

"Perhaps you have more experience than the other applicants, just not the ones anyone but me had thought of?" he asked, admiring her crossed legs, the thighs so large and perfectly sculpted. How could she be this thickly built?

"What sort of experience?"

"You said you had experience working with your old man, right?" he asked, rowing fast to get out of the hole he was stuck in.

"Yes, daddy often brought me to work when I was younger, let me help him organise his office, files, and such things."

"Yes, that is what I need. Someone who understands how to work with me, and not against me. And I desperately need someone to manage my life. Lucky for me, I now have you."

Olivia beamed so bright he nearly leant down and kissed her full lips, but he snapped out of the spell she had him under.

George helped her log in and access the programs she needed, all the while placing little touches on her skin. Things were going great until all the hunching over her started to hurt his back. "Why don't you go to your inbox, I've prepared some work for you."

"Where are you going?"

George sat down behind his desk, reclining back and watching her ass cheeks move when she uncrossed and crossed her legs. "It's just my back. It wasn't the best position for me."

"What's your best position?" she asked with a wicked smile, catching him off-guard.

"That's not very professional of you, Olivia."

"Sorry, but I can massage you, if that helps?"

"You don't owe me a massage." He held up his hand, but he liked her genuine eagerness to help him. "But you are more than just my secretary, you are my personal assistant."

"That I am." She smiled so bright.

"Would you mind getting me a coffee?"

"Sure." Olivia got up very quickly, and she impressed him by getting into her heels before leaving the office.

George leaned back and waited, and waited, and waited without Olivia returning. He needed to see what was holding her up. The coffee machine was on the other end of the office, yes, and she struggled to walk in her heels, but this was a good fifteen minutes or more he had waited.

And he missed looking at her already.

Heavens she was beautiful.

George sighed when he found her by the coffee machine and with Brick, the fifty-nine-year-old accountant, having his arm around her waist while making her giggle. They were having a fun chat, and leaning on the beside the coffee machine was Richard, the sales manager and now-officially the second youngest at the office, whose eyes were drinking in the sexy Latina.

Olivia saw him coming and covered her mouth as she probably remembered her task. "I'm so sorry, I forgot about your—"

"Don't mention it," George said, making his own coffee while listening to Brick pick up the story, about his bitchy ex-wife and the many stories of him catching her cheating.

"No way," Olivia queued in when needed in the story, invested in Brick's story but not of his hand sneakily feeling up the upper inches of her firm and round ass cheek.

The man was a sleek, old, crude man, who took advantage of Olivia's tolerance or obliviousness to hands touching her. Just like every man in this office.

"That's when I caught her and the skank let me know it was my fault. Do me a favour." Brick shook his head, still irritated, clearly and pulling sweet Olivia closer while fucking her with his eyes.

"Olivia, shall we continue setting you up?" George took his coffee and her hand, snatching up the beauty and the jealous looks he got made him bold as he seized her waist and let his forearm slide down to rest on the jiggling tops of the defined ass cheeks.

George led her into the office and she kicked off her heels, her ass cheek firm and tempting as they moved so lusciously in her skirt. "How did you find Brick and Richard?"

123456...8