Kitty and Wendy's Uber Ride to Hell Ch. 02

Story Info
The men have Wendy and Kitty bound and continue to use them.
9.3k words
4.78
34.5k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
778 Followers

This is the second part of Kitty and Wendy's joint adventure. It is filled with non consensual sex, bondage, forced gangbangs and other fantasies that I like to explore and play with in my stories. These are of course just fantasies and I would never condone real rape in any way. If this kind of story sets fire to your imagination or is something you fantasize about as well, then welcome and enjoy this next chapter (If you haven't read part 1, I recommend you do so first to see exactly how the girls got into this predicament) And, if this isn't your cup of tea, no hard feelings. Feel free to look elsewhere and we can just agree to all be friends here.

So, without further preamble, I give you the next chapter of Kitty and Wendy's Uber Ride to Hell. Enjoy!

* * *

Kitty and Wendy were already exhausted from what the boys had put them through so far, but that had only been the start of what was to become two days of sexual hell for them and bliss for the guys. Currently, they laid on their sides, panting hard, trying to come down from the several orgasms they had been forced to endure. Kitty drooled slightly, her mouth still sore from being stretched to accommodate two cocks. Her ass burned from the anal reaming the inflatable butt plug had given her. At least that had been pulled out, for now anyway.

Wendy mewled softly. Her nipples were hot, stiff and aching from the vicious clamps that had been on them and attached to Kitty's tits as well. All of their thrashing and gyrating through their ordeal had pulled and yanked hard on both of their tits and now, after the clamps had finally been removed, blood flowed back into them and feeling returned, intense and hot. She heard a groan from Kitty and turned her head to gaze at her friend, just a few feet away on the floor.

"Kitty..." Wendy whispered, her voice choked with emotion and cum, "are you...okay?" It seemed like such a stupid question the moment she asked it. Of course she wasn't okay, neither of them were. Kitty looked at her new friend, her blue eyes filled with tears and red rimmed from crying.

"I...I don't know." She stifled another sob. "How could they do this..." She trailed off, at a loss for words at what had happened to them. Wendy shook her head. She didn't have any answers.

"It will be all right," she whispered. We will get through this. It...it's just sex. And they all came already, how much more do you think these guys have in them?"

Kitty blinked tears out of her eyes and took another shuddering deep breath. She wasn't as sure as Wendy sounded. She was afraid this wasn't over, not by a long shot and she wasn't certain how much more she could take. Kitty wasn't a prude by any stretch, she had been with several men in her life but her experiences had always been fairly normal. Some might even call them boring.

Yes, she had experienced orgasms before during sex and even occasionally when masturbating but never anything of the magnitude she had experienced this evening. Both her holes plugged, her mouth filled, swallowing several loads of cum. And through it all her body reacting to every touch and slap and bite. She had never had such an intense climax before. It frightened her that her body had responded like that to the men's abuse.

Wendy looked at her friend and saw the internal struggle that was going on with her. For Wendy though, it was different. She hadn't wanted to be raped, didn't choose these men to fuck and abuse her. But something inside her responded to being told what to do. She had always played the submissive role in her past sexual situations and this just amped up those feelings a thousandfold. They had tied her, slapped her, pinched, pulled and fucked her, heaping humiliation and shame upon her and the more they did that, the more she felt an unreasonable desire to please them. Wendy had fallen into sub-space and was totally lost to her own needs. All her mind had been able to think of was how to please them and what did she need to do next. Her body had responded by giving her intense and amazing orgasms and though she knew she was in a bad situation here, part of her shivered, waiting, almost eagerly, for what came next.

***

The boys had finished with the two women temporarily and had unclamped them, removed the anal plugs and left them tied up, lying on the floor while they went off into the next room for a few minutes to plan their next move. Now they all sat around on folding chairs Mike had set up for them. He had also managed to get a hold of a large bottle of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey. He had several shot glasses and poured one for each of the guys.

"That was fucking awesome," he crowed as he downed his shot. The whiskey burned as it went down his throat but Mike liked the feeling. He coughed once and then immediately pored himself another shot.

"I got to admit Mikey, that it was. You done real good setting this all up!" Jose leaned over and clapped Mike on the shoulder. "I didn't think a 'compa' like you had it in you!" He sat back and downed his own shot.

"Don't call me Mikey," Mike responded sullenly. But secretly, he was pleased to get such a compliment from Jose.

Carl had just swallowed his own shot and sat back looking at his friends. This had worked out so much better than he had hoped for. And they had gotten not just one, but two beautiful women as their playthings. He really wanted this experience to go on as long as possible and he had just the thing to help it do just that.

"Hey guys, I have a little surprise for you all. Something that I think will really keep the party going!"

The others looked at him, eyes sparkling with interest as Carl stood up and went over to his pile of clothes on the floor. He picked up his pants, rummaged through the pockets and came out with a small Ziploc baggie. He brought it back to the circle and held it out for his friends to see. About a dozen small oval shaped blue pills were in it.

"Generic Viagra," he said and smiled at his friends. "This stuff will get us hard again and keep us that way so we can continue the fun with our 'guests'!" The others stared at the pills and they all began to grin.

"Well what are we waiting for?" asked Danny. "Let's keep this party going!" The rest of the guys nodded, laughed and reached for the pills.

***

Kitty and Wendy had regained some of their composure and now just lay on the floor, hogtied and waiting for what would happen next. The guys had been gone for about fifteen minutes. Enough time for the two women to get their breathing back under control and start to feel cold, drenched in sweat and other fluids. Kitty looked at Wendy and tried to stifle her fears. Wendy stared back at her and just her friends reassuring smile, weak as it was, made Kitty feel a little better.

"What do you think they're doing?" Kitty whispered to her friend. Wendy tried to shrug and shook her head.

"I don't know."

"We have to try and get away from them. We can't let them keep doing...things to us!" Kitty's voice was shaking, her heart was still pounding. She had never been in a position like this and she was terrified. Wendy nodded in agreement.

"Maybe they'll untie us next time. Then we can..." Her thoughts were interrupted as the group of men traipsed back into the room. Kitty was startled and let out a small scream before she could control herself.

"Well ladies, ready for round two?" Mike chuckled as he walked forward towards the two of them.

Kitty's eyes were riveted on the men. Even though they had just all cum a few minutes ago, they were all hard again, their cocks quivering out in front of them as they walked. Mike came up to Kitty and squatted down. He was holding something in his hands. It was a small jar, like Kitty used for cold cream and such back home. He smiled at her, staring into her tear filled and bloodshot eyes as he unscrewed the lid.

"I've got a little present for the two of you. Something to help you get in the mood. He dipped his fingers into the jar and pulled out a small glob of some cream on the end of his fingers. He snickered as Kitty stared at him and turned the jar around so Kitty could see the label. It was printed in bold, black letters it read:

'Adam and Eve

MAKE ME CUM

Clit Sensitizer.'

And below that, in slightly smaller letters:

'Increases sensitivity for stronger orgasms."

Kitty moaned out loud and shook her head.

"No, please no!" she begged. Mike laughed. He turned and looked at the rest of the guys.

"Carl, help me out here, will you?" Carl smiled broadly and moved to Kitty. He turned the struggling MILF onto her back and with her ankles tied to her wrists, he took her knees in his hands and spread her legs apart. Her damp bush was exposed. He held her legs apart with one hand and an elbow and took his fingers and slid them between her legs. His fingers parted her swollen pussy lips and stroked her as he sought out and found her clit. Kitty moaned and squirmed as he rubbed it and pinched it between two fingers. His stimulation made it stand out.

"Please'" panted Kitty, "stop it! Don't!" Carl looked up at Mike.

"All yours," he said. Mike nodded and moved his goop-covered fingers to Kitty's splayed open mound. He took the cream and spread it onto her quivering clitoris. Then he squeezed and pinched it, rubbing the cream all over and well onto her sensitive nub. Then he stood and walked towards Wendy.

Kitty moaned as she felt a warm, tingling heat begin to suffuse her swollen clit and then spread deeper into her pussy. She struggled to close her legs, to press against the feeling that was already starting to claim her. A part of her mind wondered if this ointment really worked this fast or if it was just the psychological thought of what these men had done to her and what else they intended to do to her. She couldn't help the tears that rolled down her cheeks as she struggled against the increasing feeling in her cunt.

"Can't let Kitty have all the fun" Mike chuckled as he walked up to Wendy. "Jose, spread her please!"

Jose quickly grabbed Wendy and opened her legs, just as Carl had done for Kitty. Wendy was smooth and shaved, her slit was still red from the past attention the boys had given it. Mike took another finger full of the cream and knelt down next to Wendy. His free hand stroked between the smooth opening of her cunt and spread her labial lips apart. Then his fingers slowly pushed in. He started with one but almost immediately added two more. He wasn't gentle and he pushed in hard. Wendy mewled and groaned as he finger fucked her.

"You like this, don't you slut!" Mike said as he continued thrusting in and out. "You want us to fuck you, right? You will let us do whatever we want and you will thank us for it, won't you?" He pinched her lips hard and spread them wide, pulling and twisting one side of her pussy. Wendy groaned, her eyes wide and sparkled with tears but she looked at Mike and whispered:

"Yes." Then she shut her eyes and turned her head away, ashamed of what she had said.

Mike just smiled and sought out her now engorged clit. He pinched and twisted it till it was standing red and full. Then he smeared it with the cream, making certain to rub it in as thoroughly as he had done on Kitty.

"Now what?" Chris asked as he watched Mike tease the two women's pussy till they were both squirming and crying softly.

"Now, we do whatever we want. These cunts will be screaming for our cocks in a matter of minutes." Mike looked at the two women and then had another idea. "First, lets get them into a better position for our fun." As the guys looked at him Mike went over and picked up some rope that he had laid out earlier on one of the empty shelves. "Untie them guys and lets get them set for our next go-round."

Kitty's heart lurched as she heard that. She could still feel that heat spreading between her legs, creating an itch she couldn't reach but she tried to ignore that. They were going to untie them and that was their chance. She gasped at the feelings between her legs but bit her lip and looked over at Wendy. Their eyes met for a moment and Kitty hoped that she understood what they needed to do.

Chris and Carl went to Kitty and knelt down beside her. They turned her over onto her stomach so they could get to her ropes. Jose and Danny grabbed Wendy and did the same. Kitty felt the ropes binding her hands and feet loosen and then they were being pulled off. She twisted her head and saw Wendy's bindings were almost off as well. Kitty stretched her legs out straight and clenched and unclenched her hands trying desperately to get the feeling back into them.

Once she was untied, Carl and Chris each grabbed an arm and helped her to stand. Jose and Danny had also lifted Wendy up. Now was their moment. Kitty caught Wendy's eye and nodded slightly. She hoped Wendy got the signal but she couldn't wait any longer. She relaxed just a little, letting Chris and Carl feel like they had her. Then, she shouted "Now!" and spun quickly, pulling her arms free of the two men. She immediately took off running. She didn't know much about this place but there was a door they had been brought through on the far wall and she made a beeline towards it.

Wendy had indeed taken Kitty's cue and as she shouted, Wendy shoved at Danny and shouldered Jose aside and ran towards the door with Kitty. The two naked women ran as fast as they could across the room and towards the door. Behind them they could hear Mike shouting and the other men giving chase.

Kitty reached the door first but Wendy was close on her heels. The door had a push bar across it instead of a standard door knob. Kitty slammed the palms of her hands into the bar with all of her strength, intending to continue her charge out the door and away from these men but the bar wouldn't move. Something was locking it into place. The door shuddered as Kitty hit the bar again but didn't open. Wendy reached the door and added her strength to Kitty's pounding on it but to no success. The door remained shut and locked. Then Chris and Jose reached the two women and grabbed them, spinning them around, their hands tight on their arms.

"NNNOOOOO!" wailed Kitty, struggling against Chris and thrashing in his grip. "Let me go you sick bastard!" She screamed at him. Chris released one arm and slapped Kitty across the face hard with his open palm.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch! You are ours for as long as we want!" He took her arm again and began to march her back towards the middle of the room. Kitty pulled and twisted trying to get away but he was too strong for her. Her tits bounced and her ass kept accidentally grinding against Chris as he half pulled, half dragged her to the others. All her struggles seemed to do was excite Chris as his cock was rock had.

Jose had grabbed Wendy by the hair and yanked her away from the door. He slapped her face as well and then added to that by slapping her breasts right across her tits. Wendy screamed and tried to pull away but Jose had her and as he dragged her back to the others he continued to slap her ass and her tits, again and again.

"Stupid Puta!" he snarled. "You thought what we did before was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet!"

Chris and Jose had brought the two women back to the middle of the room. Now all of the men were grabbing at them, holding their arms, pulling their hair. Kitty's large soft boobs were slapped and pinched, her ass was spanked hard. She jumped and squealed and twisted trying to avoid the worst of it but the 5 men had them surrounded. There was no where to go. Mike grabbed Kitty's soft, sensitive breast in his meaty hand and squeezed, twisting it as he pulled her towards him.

"Get them on their knees, quick!" he directed the others. Chris and Carl pushed Kitty to her knees as Danny and Jose did the same to Wendy a few feet away. Now Mike grabbed up the rope again and began to wrap it about Kitty's ankle. He looped it several times and then quickly tied an knot and tugged, making certain it was tight. Then he pulled her legs apart and took the end of the rope threaded it through one of the rings in the floor. After he had that tied off, he grabbed a knife that he had also brought over and cut the rest of the rope free. He tossed the coil to Chris.

"Tie her other ankle and attach it just like I did." Chris caught the rope and nodded and bent down, grabbing Kitty's other leg and pulling it wide. Then he wrapped the ankle and attached it to another ring in the floor. Meanwhile carl was holding Kitty's arms. Since he was in front of her and she was basically on all fours, he took the advantage and reached under her with one hand and took hold of her nipple. He squeezed it hard and pulled it, stretching it to it's limit. Kitty shrieked with pain, as Carl had planned and he shoved his cock forward into her open mouth.

"OOOWW! NO...Mmmppphhhh!" she gagged as Carl's cock thrust deep into her mouth and pressed towards the back of her throat.

"Oh yeah!" Groaned Carl, that feels so fucking good!. Still holding her hands with one of his hands, he used the other to grab a handful of Kitty's black, curly hair and force her mouth deeper onto his throbbing cock.

Danny and Jose had seen how Mike was directing the guys to bind Kitty to the floor and they grasped the plan quickly. Since they needed to hold Wendy steady there on the floor till Mike and the others finished tying Kitty, Jose and Danny wrestled Wendy onto all fours. Jose was behind her, his knees between her legs pushing them wide while Danny knelt in front of her. Wendy looked up as Danny with wide eyes, her partially open mouth trembling as she stared at him and his rigid pole. Danny stroked her cheek and looked into her eyes.

"You're not going to try anything stupid, right? He asked her. Wendy's whole body was shaking but she lowered her eyes submissively and softly shook her head, only allowing a tiny sob to escape as she did. Danny smiled and gripped her jaw in his hand, lifting her head up.

"Good! Then open up and stick out your tongue!"

Wendy swallowed and dutifully opened her mouth for Danny. She slid her tongue out and kept it there waiting for him. He held her head in his hands and pushed his cock into her waiting mouth, sliding it over and along her tongue as he did so. He pressed forward and soon his entire length was shoved into Wendy's mouth. The tip of her tongue tickled his ball sack and she ran it over his heavy, cum filled balls.

Behind her, Jose wasn't as gentle. He slapped her ass hard once on each cheek. That made Wendy grunt and jump. Then he grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide as he pushed the had of his thick cock up against her wet pussy lips. The clit sensitizer was really working now and Wendy's pussy juices were already running. She squirmed and groaned around Danny's cock as Jose thrust into her, burying his cock balls deep into her pussy. Wendy couldn't help but moan and grind back against his manhood. Jose grabbed her hips and began to thrust in and out with increasing vigor.

Mike had now moved in front of Kitty. He stared for a moment at her full red lips wrapped around Carl's thick cock. Her eyes brimmed with tears and her cheeks bulged as carl thrust into her mouth. She was making gagging noises as Carl's dick hit the back of her throat and he still pressed forward. Mike loved the look of helplessness on Kitty's face. He quickly grabbed one of her wrists and pulled it out, wrapping rope around it and then fastening it to another ring in the floor. Then he moved to her other side and did the same with her other hand. Now Kitty was bound on all fours and open and available for whatever the guys had in mind for her. He took the rope and moved to Wendy.

Wendy was already being pounded front and back. Jose had her hips held tightly and was slamming his steel hard erection into her pussy over and over. Mike could hear the thick, wet sounds it made as he slammed it home. Her mouth was likewise filled by Danny's long cock. It might not have been the biggest cock of the guys, but it was long and straight and it pushed all the way into her throat. Wendy was gulping and slurping on it, drool running over her lips and down her chin. Her head bobbed faster and faster as she strove to be the best cocksucker she possibly could. Her tongue lashed and lathered his pole, sliding all along his shaft and then sticking out under it and through her lips to once more tease and stroke his balls. Danny was in ecstasy. He groaned and slapped Wendy's face, feeling the vibrations through her cheek and on his cock as he did so. Wendy mewled and whined and sucked harder. Her head was lost in subspace and all she could do was serve her masters.

Raxton57
Raxton57
778 Followers