Kitty and Wendy's Uber Ride to Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jose was lying under Kitty, her tits wrapped tight around his cock and covered in her mothers milk when Chris slipped into her ass. Her whole body jumped and shook and her tits bounced up and down and all over his throbbing member. Jose looked up and saw Chris grinning.

""Hey, whatever your doing she like it man!" he said to Chris.

"Her ass is so tight!" he said through grinning, gritted teeth. Then he had an idea. He looked at Jose. "But, I bet there's room for one more cock, if you're up for it!"

Jose's eyes widened as he realized what Chris had in mind. He loved the heavy, soft feel of Kitty's tits but her ass...that was too good to resist. He let go of her tits and slapped each one hard, sending them jiggling and bouncing as he slid out from underneath her and stood up. His cock was still steel hard and coated with Kitty's milk. He moved back behind her. Chris moved slightly to the side but kept his own large cock deep in her ass. Jose knelt and grabbed her ass cheek. Then he slid his own cock up along her ass and against Chris's pole, positioning his cock at her back entrance. Then he began to push forward. It was so very tight and wouldn't give immediately. Chris stopped thrusting and just held still as Jose twisted slightly and began to work his cock into her ass alongside Chris.

Kitty went wild. She screamed and shook her ass and spit and drooled and gagged around the cock in her throat. She tried, with no success, to scream no at the men behind her. Carl just slapped her face and pinched her nose closed again. Now she couldn't breathe and two cocks were sliding into her tightly filled ass. She bucked, twisted and shook but Jose pressed relentlessly forward and her ass began to spread. His cock head pushed into her ass, next to Chris's and they both began to shove in deep.

Wendy was now gasping, her chest heaved, her body shook. She couldn't get enough air. Her orgasm rolled through her and continued building, cresting and building up again. Her body was bathed in sweat, her legs coated in pussy juices as she squirted out again. Her muscles ached and trembled, she heaved against the ropes that held her but deep inside she knew this was her place and she wasn't afraid of these men, she was afraid that she would disappoint them so she absorbed all of the feelings that were coursing through her and redoubled her efforts to be worthy of these men.

Somewhere, buried deep down in her mind, she knew this was wrong, that she shouldn't think or feel this way. These men had abducted her, bound and raped her multiple times. They had forced her to cum again and again. She should be railing at them, fighting with everything in her. But that part of her was too deeply buried to gain any real traction in her head. What filled her mind for the most part was that this is what she deserved. To be a fuck-toy for anyone who wanted her and she needed to serve them in every way possible. It was what she was good at. So she ground her hips back against the giant dildo and the cock in her ass and she sucked and slurped, her tongue tickling the heavy ball sack that was filling her mouth alongside the cock she was sucking.

Kitty's ass was stretched more than it had ever been. Two cocks filled her back end and both kept shoving deeper an inch at a time. That horrid leather paddle was being slapped relentlessly against her ass, raising welts and burning as it spanked her again and again. Her mouth was filled by Carl's cock, her nose pinched tightly closed. Her face was red, cheeks puffed out, lips slobbering and drooling with spit and finally a little bit of precum. She gagged, tried to breathe in even the tiniest bit of air and sucked harder. Her body was being rocked by orgasm, never truly ending, just slowing down but given no relief to the relentless fucking she was getting. It started back up almost immediately It was one long continuous roller coaster of highs and lows, never ending. She sobbed, gasped and sucked.

Wendy reached another peak. Her orgasm exploded once more and she banged her ass back against Mike and his enormous dildo, she tongued and sucked on Danny's cock, her cheeks so sore but she wouldn't stop now. Inside, she shook and gave in to the explosive heat that burst through her sending her mind far away as she rode this wave of emotion, pleasure and pain. But now there was finally something else. Danny was groaning, panting hard. He grabbed Wendy by the hair and began shaking and slamming into and out of her mouth with frantic, jerky moves. Behind her Mike was also groaning The tight, slick tunnel of her ass was too much for him to bear for long. He never had much stamina to begin with and even with the Viagra working he was already at the point of no return. He let go of the giant 'King Cock' and slapped both hands down on her ass.

The huge dildo was wedged deep in Wendy's cunt and didn't move when Mike released it. It still filled her pussy so tight she could hardly breathe. Now Mike was Shuddering and slapping her ass and slamming into her and then he was squirting. Great thin streams of hot, sticky cum filled her ass. Mike squirmed and kept thrusting into her and slapping her ass. Danny was now ready and had thrust deep into he mouth, his groin pressed hard up against her face and nose. He held himself there tight. His cock twitched once and then he was shooting thick, heavy sour-sweet cum down her throat. Wendy's tongue lapped at the hot, thick fluid and she obediently swallowed every spurt. The sensation was too much for Danny and he yanked his cock out of Wendy's mouth while it was still shooting his load. Great thick strings of cum slapped across Wendy's face and even as he unloaded on her, she stuck her tongue out to catch what she could and lick the dripping sweet cum off her lips.

Now over with Kitty, the other three were approaching their limit as well. Carl was the first to cum. He groaned and wheezed as he began to tremble and then shoot thick, heavy wads of cum into Kitty's mouth and throat. He was still pinching her nose and Kitty's eyes were loosing focus, her head swimming. Unconscious of the act she swallowed everything that Carl shot into her. She gulped, burped deeply and swallowed more. Carl leaned back but released her nose and just hung onto her hair, keeping his cock shoved deep into her warm, wet mouth. Kitty licked his shaft, and swallowed and sucked while deeply inhaling and getting much needed air into her abused and shocked body.

Behind her, the oh-so-tight tunnel of her ass and the rubbing of their two cocks against each other finally sent Jose and Chris into a final shove. The pressed deep and both began to cum. They shot two massive, heavy cum loads into Kitty's poor abused ass. She squirmed and grunted and whined as she felt them fill her anal cavity with their thick, white love juice. Her tits still throbbed, half full of milk that leaked drops from her swollen nubs. Her jaw was sore, her face hot and hurting. Her body shook with the still ongoing remnants of her uncounted multiple orgasms.

Slowly, Carl pulled his cock from Kitty's soft, warm mouth and her full bruised lips. He trailed a string of cum and dripped it down her chin. He wiped his cock along her cheeks and over her lips one last time and then stepped back to stare down at her shaking, cum and sweat covered face.

"You..." he said between deep, gasping breaths, "are the finest cock sucker I have ever had." He smiled at her, though it was a cruel smile. He reached out and half-heartedly slapped her face. Kitty winced and turned her head from him. He chuckled and sighed. "We are really going to have fun breaking you, bitch!" he said and turned away to see what the others were up to with Wendy.

Jose shot his last stream into Kitty's ass and pulled back, coming out of her ass with a soft 'pop'. Chris actually shoved himself deep one last time and then slowly, pulled out. The two men stood looking down at Kitty. Red angry welts were crisscrossed over her wide, rounded ass. Her back door gaped wide from all the forced entry it had suffered through so far and her pussy lips quivered and dripped.

"Such a good fuck!" he whispered and then looked over at Jose. Jose chuckled, then grabbed the black paddle from Chris and landed a stinging slap against her upturned ass and cunt. Kitty screamed and yanked her bonds, trying to leap forward. Jose laughed and tossed the paddle down.

"Yeah! She OK I guess." He snorted and turned to look at Wendy and the guys around her.

Mike had pulled out and was rubbing his still hard cock against Wendy's ass. The ridiculously outsized dildo was still shoved deep into her cunt and Jose could see her leg muscles and ass quivering. Juices coated and dripped from the hyper realistic ball sack that capped the monstrous 'King Cock'.

"Hey Mikey," Jose called out with a chuckle. "What you got planned next?" Mike scowled at Jose.

"Don't call me Mikey," he said sourly. But then a smile crept over his face. "But, since you asked..." He chuckled and walked towards his box eager to show them the next surprise. Kitty watched him, terror in her eyes.

"Oh god," she whispered, tears starting to fall again, "please, please no more!"

Wendy watched Mike walk towards the box. She saw all the naked men standing around, staring at her and Kitty. She saw Kitty's tears, saw her trembling and she knew, somewhere, on some level she should feel that way too. But what she said was:

"Whatever you want, sirs." She bowed her head and looked at the floor like a good fuck-slut should. Kitty saw this, heard what Wendy said and stared wide eyed in shock.

"Wendy, no!" She sobbed, no hope left, bound to the floor and nothing more than a play toy for these men. She was lost.

"Ahh! Here it is Mike said, and he pulled something from the box.

The End of Part II.