Kitty and Wendy's Uber Ride to Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike watched her body thrust forward and back between the two men riding her for a minute. Then he shook his head and quickly went about tying Wendy's legs and arms, attaching them to rings as well. In a few minutes Wendy was tightly secured to the floor. Danny and Jose never missed a beat. As Mike pulled her legs wide, stretched her arms out, they kept face fucking and pounding away in her pussy.

Chris Stared at the buxom Kitty on all fours, Carl's cock filling her mouth as she gagged and drooled over it. Now that she was tied he wanted to get in on this action. He moved behind Kitty and stared at her beautiful firm, round ass, bouncing and jiggling as carl fucked her mouth and she against him. He moved up and ran his hand between her legs, sliding two fingers into her cunt. He spread her lips and pushed in. Her whole body twitched and shook as he pushed against her clit and forced his fingers deeper into her.

Kitty squealed as Chris began to finger her pussy from behind Her clit was on fire and she was almost ready to squirt at the first touch. Her whole body thrummed with a hot need. She snorted and sucked on Carl's cock. She hated him for what he had done to her and Wendy, despised these men for raping them this way but her body didn't seem to care that she was an unwilling participant in all of this. Whatever they had spread on her clit was making her crazy, every touch sent divine shakes of pleasure throughout her and she couldn't help but react. She gasped and sucked harder, her hips involuntarily thrust back against Chris's hand, needing his touch.

Mike watched both women, bound on all fours and each being fucked and played with. He was really a voyeur at heart and it excited him to watch these women being used. His hand stroked his own rock-hard cock as he watched Kitty sob and tremble and moan and as Wendy sucked and fucked with a fierce eagerness. He shook his head and marveled at that. She really was such a submissive slut. But now it was time to up the ante. He smiled to himself and walked over to a box he had set aside. In it were several toys that he knew would take this party to a whole new level. He started simple. He dug through the box and pulled out a wide, stiff leather paddle. It had small studs covering its black, leather surface. He took the paddle and walked over to Chris who was still fingering Kitty's pussy. He held up the paddle and eyed Kitty's well-rounded ass.

"May I?" he asked Chris with a hint of humor in his voice. Chris saw the paddle and smiled.

"Why not!" Mike didn't waste any time. He swung the paddle hard and slapped it against Kitty's round, upturned ass. It made a satisfying 'SWACK' and Kitty squealed and jumped forward, her body shaking as she swung her ass from side to side. Chris pinched her clit between two fingers and twisted and Mike swatted her again. He wasn't being gentle and Kitty's ass was already turning bright red. She screamed again at the paddling and at Chris's treatment of her clit. The already sensitized nub was an incandescent fire between her legs. Her whole body shook with tremors as she sobbed and slurped and groaned around Carl's cock. Her ass burned and the fingers between her legs continued their torment. Mike handed the paddle to Chris.

"Have fun!" he said and moved back towards the box for more party favors. As he walked away he could hear the paddle whistle through the air and the meaty SLAP against her ass. Kitty shrieked again but with her mouth filled by Carl all that came out was a guttural gagging sound.

Mike got to his box and fished around till he found his next prize. He put his hands around it and pulled out 'King Cock'. This was a massive dildo, hyper realistic and certainly the largest one Mike had ever seen. When he had found this beauty he knew immediately he had to see it used on someone. 'King Cock' was huge. 12 inches of insertible length, 3 inches wide and a weight of over 3 ½ ponds This wasn't for the faint of heart but Mike was certain that Wendy could take it and more.

He moved quickly to where Jose and Danny were still pounding Wendy front and back. She was moaning and shaking, sweat and drool running down her face, her hips gyrating, pushing back hard against Jose. Mike tapped Jose on the shoulder and held up the enormous phallus. Jose's eyes widened and he began to smile. He slapped Wendy on the ass and pulled out. Her pussy was red and dripping with juices. Mike nodded and then moved up to the front of Wendy where Danny was still buried balls deep in her mouth. Mike held up 'King Cock' so that Wendy could get a good look at it. Her eyes went wide and a frightened whine escaped around Danny's cock. She tried to shake her head no but Danny slapped her face again and started fucking her face harder.

Mike chuckled at her reaction and moved back around behind her. He took the huge dildo and began to run it back and forth along her pussy. Wendy's own juices coated and lubed the huge cock. Then he took the tip and began to stroke it up and down along her wet and waiting opening. Wendy could feel the large, rounded tip pressing against her pussy lips, being pressed ever so slowly inward. She shook her head and grunted in panic even as she felt Mike begin to press the tip in between her lips.

Meanwhile, Kitty was panting and groaning as Chris's fingers still pinched and stroked her swollen, engorged clit. As his fingers thrust into her pussy, he would periodically spank her ass hard with the paddle. Bruised and fiery red, welts were already beginning to form on her ass where Chris kept slapping her. She squealed and moaned around Carl's cock and he began to get into the spirit and slapped Kitty across the face. Then her pushed harder into her throat. Kitty gagged and tried to catch her breath around the thick cock deep throating her.

Chris pulled his fingers out and took the paddle and brought it up right between her legs, slapping her right on her pussy and her clit. Kitty's whole body leapt and she shook and strained against the ropes. She cried out around Carl's pole and tried to beg them to stop but nothing but gurling blubbering groans came out.

Now Chris took his own, very large cock and positioned it at Kitty's pussy. He pushed in with a hard violent thrust and buried his entire length into her cunt. Kitty shrieked and shook as she was impaled from behind. Now Chris pulled out almost all the way and then shoved back in hard to the hilt. He punctuated his thrust with a hard paddle on her red burning ass. Kitty screamed again and was rewarded by Carl slapping her face and trying to push even deeper into her throat. Spit bubbles and drool spewed out from her already coated lips as she tried to adjust to these two men fucking her at each end. Her pussy was going wild and she could feel the deep terrible buildup of an orgasm starting. She didn't want to give these rapists the satisfaction of cumming for them but her body didn't care. It was a fire out of control and was quickly building up inside of her.

Even the pain in her ass where Chris continued to spank and paddle her fueled the building surge of sensation that was quickly rising to an inescapable moment. She sobbed and tried to croak out words, begging them to stop. Carl slapped her face once more and then he reached up and pinched her nose shut with his thumb and forefinger.

"No more talking" he grunted. "Just keep sucking!" Kitty's eyes bulged and she tried to drag a breath in around the cock that filled her throat. She hissed and spit, her cheeks puffed out and her tongue pressed at his shaft trying to move it aside even just a little so she could get a breath. Her eyes filled with tears, her cheeks turning red. Apparently Carl liked the way it made him feel because he started thrusting in, pulling out and thrusting back faster and faster. Kitty's head was starting to swim, her pussy was ready to explode, her muscles shook and her body jerked back and forth, sandwiched between these two men.

Her orgasm built and she couldn't stop it now. It grabbed her and filled her up, ready to burst out in full force. She cried and gasped, sucking in what tiny amount of air she could get as Carl pulled out and then shoved back in. Chris pounded faster and harder into her pussy, her clit exploding with feeling. It was as if she was being scoured by steel wool in between her legs. Every thrust, every move, big or small sent shockwaves speeding throughout her whole body. Finally Carl released her nose and grabbed her hair in both hands and just began to slam his groin into her face with increasing speed. His balls slapped her lips and chin and his cock passed deep into her throat.

Chris swatted her ass now repeatedly, matching his thrusts with his swats. Hard, thick meaty sounds echoed as he brought the hard leather paddle down on her cherry red ass over and over. Kitty's mind was blanking out. Every sensation, every touch sent electric signals throughout her body. It was all too much. Pain in her ass, her lungs burning with the need for air, her face burning from constant fucking and slaps. Her hair pulled and yanked, her pussy filled with cock and speeding her towards the inevitable end. She screamed one last time, her body locking into a hard rictus of frozen and strained muscles and her orgasm broke.

Exploding within her in wave after wave of hot then cold then electric shockwaves. She squirmed and shook, her body in the throes of some enormous seizure. Stars filled her eyes, her mind couldn't think, she couldn't breathe. She came again and again, her cunt was ablaze with every sensation she had ever felt. And even through all of this, the men didn't cum. They stayed hard and kept filling her mouth and her pussy and kept it going.

Wendy was terrified. Danny was filling her throat with his cock and she sucked, drooled and slurped as fast as she could. Behind her though, Mike was pushing that hideously enormous dildo into her pussy. Jose was using his fingers to pull her pussy lips wide and allow Mike to push it further in. The huge rounded tip of the cock head was in her now and stretched her wider than she had ever been stretched, and that was just the tip. Now he was slowly rocking it back and forth, pushing it in slowly, increasing the pressure as he did. Her clit was thick and swollen and as the ginormous dildo pushed in, it rubbed against it making her feel every scrape and thrust tenfold. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath and tried to relax her throat and her pussy, allowing both ends of her body to be filled. Danny now had his balls pressed against her lips and was rubbing them against her face, his cock lodged firmly deep in her throat. She tried to open her lips and suck on them as she deepthroated his cock.

Now Mike had worked at least four inches into her pussy. This dildo was hard and unyielding, stretching her pussy walls to their limit and maybe beyond but Mike showed no sign of stopping yet. He took his hand and slapped her rounded Ass and at the same time thrust another inch of this terror into her. Wendy was beyond thought as her cunt was filled deeper and more fully than ever. Her leg muscles hurt, keeping her so wide apart to allow this thing in. She shook and grunted and still had Danny's cock in her mouth and throat to contend with.

Another inch. Pain and other sensations infused her body. She was trembling all over now, her heart beating fast, her breath coming in great gasps when she could get a breath. She could feel the heat rising in her and she knew she was heading for a great orgasm. She forced her muscles to stop fighting, breathed deep through her nose. She opened her eyes wide and looked up at Danny. His eyes were closed, lost to the feeling of her mouth on his cock. Even as another thrust from behind filled her beyond anything she had ever imagined she smiled around his dick, knowing what a good slut she was being and how much pleasure she was giving to these men.

Mike had 'King Cock' over halfway into Wendy's cunt but his own cock was so hard he needed to do something. Straddling her ass, keeping one hand on the huge dildo, Mike took his quivering cock and slid it between Wendy's ass cheeks. He stroked it there, slowly, running it up and down, feeling her soft but firm globes caress his cock. Then the tip touched her tight brown hole and he began to push forward.

Wendy gasped, causing her to gag and spit around Danny's tool as she felt Mike start to push into her back door. She was already too widely stretched, too filled by that obscene thing in her pussy and now Mike was starting to push into her ass, double stuffing her. She whined and whimpered but she didn't stop sucking. She tried to briefly shake her head no, but these men were in charge and if they wanted to fill both her holes she had no choice but to let them.

Mike pushed, straining hard. Her ass did not immediately open up for him but that was okay. He pushed harder and he was rewarded by her sphincter beginning to spread. A moment later his cock's head pushed past her tight opening and he was in. He giggled and actually held himself there a moment, savoring the feel of her ass wrapped around the head of his dick. His eyes sparkled and he shoved the huge 'King Cock' deeper into her pussy. It was really deep now as the over three-inch-wide toy filled and stretched her even wider. Then he began to push his own cock deeper into her ass. The huge phallus in her cunt made her even tighter, clenching and squeezing Mikes cock. He groaned and shivered with delight and pushed on.

Jose loved the sounds that Wendy made as she was being stuffed in every hold. But watching wasn't enough for him. He wanted his cock taken care of too. He looked over at Kitty who was filled both front and back. She was shaking uncontrollably and gagging, wheezing and sobbing over Carl's cock as Chris slammed into her from behind. The way she was moving, Jose could tell she was cumming hard. As he watched, he saw her large soft breasts swaying and bouncing underneath her as the men continued fucking her at both ends. That gave Jose a great idea. He quickly moved over to Kitty. He nudged Carl to the side. Carl moved but kept a hold of her hair and turned her head so she could keep sucking.

Jose quickly laid on the floor and slid his legs under Kitty, so that his cock was positioned right between her large hanging udders. Then he reached out and grabbed her hanging tits and squeezed them around his hard, rigid cock. Thrusting his hips up, he began to titty-fuck Kitty. He held her breasts tight, squeezing and pulling on them. His fingers slid down to her stiff, swollen nipples and her pulled them, pinching, squeezing hard. He used his grip on them to keep her enormous jugs swaddling his cock.

Kitty wouldn't have believed that she could feel anything more but when Jose grabbed her tits and started squeezing and pinching, pushing his cock up between her massive mammaries and fucking her boobs she began to shiver anew. The sensation in her overly sensitive nipples was indescribable. It was as if live wires had been attached to her most sensitive areas and were shooting a thousand volts right through her. She squealed and sobbed her tits aching as they were grabbed and twisted and pulled on. And then she felt that familiar sensation of her milk starting to flow from her leaky tits. All this stimulation was too much and she started to squirt milk out and all over Jose's cock. Embarrassment and shame heated her face but it didn't stop her body from rising up again for another orgasm. Her milky tits were squirting and so was she. Her ass shook, her body squirmed and she started once more to cum hard for all of these men as they played her body.

Jose was shocked as Kitty's big, heavy tits began to squirt milk. He grinned and pulled and squeezed harder. He loved it, making this bitch squirt milk while titty fucking him. His own cock was being drenched in her milk, making her tits slippery and feeling so good to slide between. He squeezed the huge globes tighter around his cock and pumped faster.

Kitty was out of control. Her pussy filled, her mouth stuffed, her tits squeezed and fucked. Her whole body had become a giant fuck-doll for these sick bastards and still she couldn't help it, her body wanted...no, needed this release and she kept cumming. Hard, unstoppable, enduring, she came and fucked and sucked and sobbed and shook. She was nothing but a vehicle for their pleasure and her body was agreeing.

Wendy was sobbing equally hard now. She wanted to please these men, needed to do whatever they asked of her but she was so stuffed and they rode her so hard and there was no end in sight. Her own orgasm was nearing. She knew it was going to be a big one. Her whole body was tingling, every nerve ending on fire. The giant dildo was now fully eight or nine inched into her hole and she couldn't believe it could go deeper. At the same time, Mike was sticking his cock into her ass, sliding in and filling her back door. She could actually feel his cock stroking her anal walls and rubbing against the huge dildo with just a thin membrane separating them The feeling was unreal. Then there was Danny deep in her throat, pushing so deep and trying to actually fit his balls in her mouth as well. Her cheeks bulged with all of him stuffed into her and she snorted air through her nose, her eyes red rimmed and wide as she tried her best to accommodate them all.

Now she had reached her limit and the dam broke within her. An explosion of sensation suffused her body and she shrieked and jerked and jumped as her orgasm detonated inside of her. She squirted out stinging juices out from her pussy, doing nothing more than lubricating the huge monstrosity filling her and allowing it to push in its last inch or so. She groaned and whimpered as her body shook and she felt it starting at the tip of her toes and raging up her legs, through her pussy and ass and into her stomach and breasts. Her perky tits swelled and stiffened and she screeched as the feelings completely washed over her. She came , long and hard and ongoing. She couldn't stop and neither could the men. They were hard and full and kept up their barrage of thrusts and poundings on her. They showed no sign of finishing and Wendy was helpless but to keep going as she sucked and fucked them relentlessly.

Kitty shook and sobbed. Her tits ached, being squeezed, pulled and pinched. Her milk wasn't stopping and now Jose's cock and her swollen tits were covered with a white, frothy sheen. Jose had started switching it up, squeezing and fucking her tits, then letting them go and slapping them hard and then squeezing them again. Carl was still fucking her face with abandon and her jaws ached, her cheeks were sore and her tongue felt thick and coated yet Carl showed no signs of stopping or of cumming anytime soon. Behind her Chris pounded her pussy harder and faster and her clit was betraying her at every thrust. It screamed with sensation, infusing her pussy with hot, shocking tingles of fiery bursts that sent pleasure throughout her whole body.

Now Chris had another idea. Kitty's pussy was so wet and sloppy, he loved how it felt but he thought that he might like something more. He pulled back, his cock covered in her juices pulled completely out of her pussy. Then her gripped her red, stinging ass cheeks and spread them wide. He took his wet, slippery cock and pushed it against her tight bunghole. Kitty jerked and strained against all the ropes holding her. Not her ass, not again. And Chris was so big, she couldn't possibly take him there. She shook at her restrains pulling and yanking, screaming out denials around Carl's cock. Chris ignored her thrashings and gripping her ass tightly, shoved forward. Her asshole had been previously stretched by those inflatable butt plugs and his cock was lubed and greased with her own pussy juices. Even so he was a big man and it was a tight squeeze but he shoved hard and hid cock spread her tight brown opening apart and slipped in. Kitty bounced and squealed, sobbing and shrieking, begging Chris to stop but he just pressed deeper.