Kitty and Wendy's Uber Ride to Hell Ch. 03

Story Info
Wendy has submitted to the men and Kitty pays the price.
7.5k words
4.81
18.2k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
783 Followers

"We need to get these ladies set up for a little more access" Mike said as he walked back from his magic box of toys. He held something in one hand, but it was wrapped in a small paper bag and neither woman could see what it was...yet.

"I have something special in mind." He stopped next to Kitty and dropped his hand to her still upturned soft, round ass. "But first..." and he slapped Kitty hard on her already reddened ass cheek, eliciting a cry from her, "we need to get you a little more opened-up. He looked at his four friends, naked and all still sporting a raging hard- on from the Viagra he had supplied them with. He motioned to Jose and Chris. "You two get her untied and let's get her to the other room." Then he looked at Danny and Carl. "You two take care of Wendy." He moved over to the young woman, still bound on all fours, but keeping her head down and offering herself up to these men who had taken control of her.

"Whatever you want, sir" Wendy said in a soft and submissive voice. She was completely lost in sub-space and could deny these men nothing. Mike reached down and softly stroked her hair, causing Wendy to tremble.

"Good girl," he said softly. Wendy nodded slightly but her heart beat faster in her chest hearing those words.

He was her rapist, all these men were, and she should be raging against them, screaming her defiance, but she couldn't. There was a side to her that she had never fully realized, though she had known about that part of her. But today, here, with these men taking total control of her, using her for their pleasure without any thought to her own wants, she had fully succumbed to her submissive nature. She had surrendered and whatever they wanted, whatever they did to her, was just what she would do. She needed this. No, more than that, she deserved this. She knew that from the bottom of her heart. She was nothing but a fuck doll, a cum slut for these men to use and as much as it surprised her to realize it, she loved it.

Jose and Chris were already working on releasing Kitty from her bonds. They got her arms and legs loosed and lifted her up, each one holding her by an arm. Kitty was shaky and weak after the multiple forced orgasms she had endured as well as the hard spankings she had been given with hands and paddles. Still, she struggled against the two men as they lifted her soft and voluptuous body and began moving her towards the far door.

"No, please stop!" She cried and pulled against the two men. "I'm begging you... I can't do this anymore."

Her body really did feel shaken and exhausted, and she meant what she said, she didn't know if she could take more of this from these men. She had never cum so hard so many times, never been fucked so hard. She was weak with fear and anxiety. But there was something else there too. Deep inside, between her legs, in her stomach, she was quivering at the thought that there was more these men would do to her. Kitty shook her head and groaned as they pulled her into the next room. She couldn't really want any of this. It was abuse, it was rape. How could anyone want that. But her body had its own mind on that subject and the more they used her, the more she responded, no matter what her mind was screaming at her.

As Chris and Jose wrangled her into the next room, she saw a large round table in the middle of the room. It was perhaps two feet off the floor and the surface was thick, polished wood. What really frightened her though were the ropes and manacles set evenly spaced at the edges. Kitty began to squirm harder in their grips as they moved her towards it.

"NO! No more! Please god, stop!" Jose laughed and took a hand and slapped her large breast. He slapped down hard across her nipple and then grabbed the swollen tit and twisted it. Kitty screamed and sobbed as he pulled on it.

"Shut your mouth bitcha," he said, using a derogatory slang term in his native tongue. "That is until we need it open." He laughed at his crudity and bent down to bite her tit hard. Kitty groaned and began sobbing even harder.

Now they reached the table and Chris turned her around and sat her down hard on the edge of it. Then he pushed her down onto her back while Jose pulled at her arm and slapped her ass making her move back further onto the table. Then the two men yanked her arms wide and grabbed the leather cuffs attached to the ropes and quickly snapped them around her writs, buckling them tight. Then they grabbed her legs and started to do the same. Kitty feebly tried to kick at the two men, but she just didn't have the strength. Quickly they cuffed her ankles, and she was splayed wide in an 'X' shape on the table.

Chris and Jose stood back and just stared at her trembling form, watching her body jerk, her breasts bounce as she pulled against the bindings. Chris smiled and sat down on the table next to her, his hand trailing up her leg till it reached her soft bush and spreads pussy. His fingers traced along the outer edges and began to stroke in little circles over her outer lips. Kitty groaned at his touch and twitched her hips trying to keep away from his hand, but he just kept slowly stroking her, pressing just a little deeper, his fingers teasing her.

"I can tell you like this, Kitty. Don't deny it." He slipped a finger between the soft folds of her quim and pushed in, moving his finger in a circular motion and then pulling it out. A small string of wetness clung to his digit and stretched out before silently breaking. Chris took the damp finger and leaned across, bringing it to Kitty's mouth. He rubbed it across her full and pouty lips before pushing it between them. "See?" he said. "You can taste how much you like it!" and he pressed a second finger into her mouth, sliding them against her tongue and back further into her mouth. Soon his two fingers were stuck all the way in. Kitty gagged and drooled at the intruding fingers, but Chris just smiled and slowly pulled them out and then slid them back in again, slowly fucking her mouth with his fingers.

Gaahhhh-UUGGHH!" Kitty gurgled around his hand, trying to shake her head, pleading with him to stop.

Back in the other room, Carl and Danny had untied Wendy, but she remained on all fours, waiting for the men to tell her what to do. Her pussy was still sore and twitching from that huge King Dong dildo that they had used on her. She had been stretched wider than she had ever been before, and her pussy was still feeling gaped. Small drops of her pussy's juices still dripped from her.

Mike stood there staring down at the trembling submissive and got another idea. He ran back to his box of toys and pulled out a collar on a leash. Then he brought it back to Wendy. He handed the collar to Carl.

"Put this on her." Carl looked at the black leather collar with small metal studs surrounding it and to the leash that was attached to it and smiled.

"Oh, yeah!" He chuckled. He knelt and wrapped the collar around her throat and then buckled it securely. He didn't tighten it too hard, but Wendy could feel the smooth leather encircling her neck and being fastened snugly. She raised her head slightly and through wide soft eyes stared at Carl as he finished attaching the collar and leash to her. He smiled down at her. "Good slut!" he said. Wendy smiled and dropped her head once more.

"Lead her into the other room," Mike directed. "Then we can have some real fun!" Both Danny and Carl nodded in approval and Carl took the leash and started to walk towards the other room. Wendy obediently followed on her hands and knees, head down, trailing along behind her master.

As they walked, Danny moved behind Wendy and watched as her ass swung back and forth. He reached down and slapped her ass, delighted as it elicited a moan of pleasure from Wendy. Mike watched this and chuckled. They had really hit the jackpot with her.

The three men led Wendy into the next room. Mike saw that they already had Kitty bound to the table and smiled when he saw that Chris already had three fingers deep between her legs and was stroking them in and out rapidly. Kitty was groaning and twisting against her bonds, her ass rising off the table as she tried without success to get away from Chris's hands. Jose was sucking on one of her large soft breasts while he pinched and twisted the other one. The two men had Kitty whimpering and struggling as they played with her mercilessly.

As the guys led Wendy into the room, Kitty moaned harder and raised her head as best as she could. Looking at them and at Wendy following behind, collared and leashed.

"Oh noooo, Wendy!" she sobbed, as she saw the docile way Wendy was behaving. Wendy looked up and saw her friend splayed out on the table, the men fingering her cunt and playing with her boobs. A small tear trickled down her cheek, not for herself but as she realized that she could do nothing for Kitty.

Mike looked down at Wendy, a cruel smile playing across his face. He stroked Wendy's head and was gratified to feel Wendy pressing back against his hand. He grabbed a fistful of her dirty blonde locks and pulled her head up so that she had to strain her neck looking up at him.

"Wendy, my pet..." He emphasized the word pet as he looked at Kitty and then back to the submissive Wendy. "Do you see what my friends are doing to Kitty. How they play with her?" Wendy's eyes slid towards Kitty on the table as Chris added a fourth finger in between her legs and began to pump even faster, Kitty's whole body shook and strained, and she cried out as Jose stopped sucking on her breast and used both hands to squeeze and twist her overly sensitive and abused nipples. He pinched and pulled on them and milk leaked out and squirted and dribbled across her breasts and stomach.

"Yes sir." Wendy answered, not taking her eyes from Kitty's writhing form.

"Does that excite you?" Mike asked. "Do you like how they treat her?" Wendy stared at Kitty, watching her moan and sob as the two men urged her towards what was obviously going to be a strong orgasm. Her body shook and she beat her clenched fists against the table and shook her head, begging the men not to do this. Wendy swiveled her eyes back to Mikes. She held his stare for a moment and then dropped her eyes.

"Yes." She said in a soft voice.

"I think that you should join in Wendy. What do you think?" Wendy, her head still pulled up at an awkward angle by Mikes hand raised her eyes to him.

"If you want me to." She answered. Even though her voice was soft, it trembled with something like excitement. Kitty heard it and her eyes went wide as she saw that her friend was completely under their sway.

"Wendy! NNNOOO!" She screamed. "Not you too!" Mike smiled even more broadly at this. He looked at Wendy and let go of her hair. She kept her head turned up to look at him.

"Why don't you go and straddle her face Wendy and let Kitty show that pussy of yours some love. Will you do that?"

This then was the moment of truth for Wendy. She and Kitty had been kidnapped by these men. Tied together and raped and forced to do any and everything that these men's sick imagination could come up with. Their ass's had been violated, their pussy's pounded, their tits pinched, pulled and slapped. They had vibrators and dildos shoved in every hole but still, it had happened to them both. They were the victims, together in their defiance of these men and what they were doing to them. But now, they wanted her to join them. To become an accomplice in the abuse.

She stared at Mike and then looked over at Kitty who was panting hard and straining against her ropes and bonds as her orgasm fast approached. She watched Chris, four fingers deep in her cunt, pumping away. She watched Jose milking her big, abused tits. As Kitty cried out and banged her whole body against the table, fighting the orgasm that was quickly overtaking her. Then she turned her head back to Mike. Kitty saw her and she screamed at her, trying to reach her friend!

"Wendy, please no!" She yelled. Don't! Wendy took one more moment and then met Mikes gaze squarely.

"Yes sir. If that's what you want me to do.

Kitty wailed in surrender even as her body reached its limit, and her orgasm took her. Her body tensed, limbs going rigid and straining with everything they had. Her buttocks clenched and her pussy clamped down on Chris's fingers and simultaneously squirted a huge stream of steaming juices over his hand and arm. Her stomach roiled and her heart hammered, and she was swept away by the unyielding wave of sensation. She screamed and thrashed and rocked and still they played with her, pumping in and out, squeezing and twisting her breasts, making her orgasm last. Her whole body bounced and writhed on the table.

Mike looked between the orgasming Kitty and the submissive Wendy and smiled. He reached down and unhooked the leash from her collar. Wendy Immediately stood up and moved to the head of the table. She climbed up onto it on her hands and knees and moved up directly next to Kitty. Kitty rolled her head and panted and gasped as her orgasm was finally allowed to subside. She looked at Wendy, tears welling in her eyes.

"Please..." she whispered. "Please Wendy, don't do this!" Wendy stared down at her, eyes bright and shining with tears as well. One dripped onto Kitty's face. Then she lowered her head gently and pressed her lips to Kitty's. The kiss was soft, sensual and genuine. Her tongue slipped out from between her lips and brushed at Kitty's, searching for an opening. Kitty's eyes were wide in surprise and...something else. She responded and opened her mouth, her own tongue sliding out and across Wendy's. The two women kissed, softly, passionately. It was the first kind touch that Kitty had experienced tonight, and it set off fireworks in her brain and made her heart beat even faster. The kiss lingered for almost half a minute, but it felt like hours to Kitty. Then Wendy pulled back. She met Kitty's gaze once more.

"I'm...I'm sorry. I can't help it." Then before Kitty could respond, Wendy swung her legs wide to either side of Kitty's head and moved her hips forward till her still damp and swollen pussy lips were right over Kitty's mouth. Then she lowered her pussy onto Kitty's lips and slowly ground it against her face.

Kitty could smell Wendy' sex. Her musky odor permeated her senses. Without consciously deciding to do so, she opened her mouth and poked her tongue out. She tasted Wendy's juices. Wendy was smooth shaven, and her skin rubbed against Kitty's face as her pussy lips pushed harder against Kitty's mouth. Tangy, acidic and sharp flavors flooded into Kitty's mouth. She could feel the vibrations of Wendy's trembling muscles through her skull.

She groaned and began to suck on the swollen pussy lips, her tongue diving deeper between her legs and searching for her clit. Wendy groaned with pleasure and leaned in, reaching her hands out and placing them on Kitty's heaving breasts. She gripped one in each hand and squeezed, pressing her palms down, feeling Kitty's rock-hard nipples against her flesh. Kitty grunted and let out a deep moan, feeling Wendy's hands squeezing and holding her tits tightly. But the feeling wasn't like when the men pulled and twisted her massive breasts, this was firm but gentler. Kitty could feel the warmth of Wendy's hand, the trembling of her body as she moved under the woman and Wendy ground down against her.

Wendy began to moan softly, little whimpers coming from her as Kitty's tongue stroked against her clit and her lips sucked at her soft inner folds. She squirmed trying to get Kitty's tongue even deeper. Her hands squeezed Kitty's big, soft boobs and she began to pant softly.

"Yessss." She hissed through her teeth as Kitty's tongue ignited feelings deep in between her legs.

The five men just stood back and watched as Wendy straddled Kitty's face and ground her pussy over the bound woman's mouth. Kitty was grunting and moving beneath Wendy, licking and sucking harder with each passing moment. Their two bodies rose and fell together, color flushing up Wendy's cheeks. Her breath was coming faster and in little gasps. She squirmed on Kitty's face and reveled in the feelings of Kitty's mouth on her cunt. She began to wrap her hands around Kitty's boobs and push them together, massaging and squeezing them. She began to pull harder, her hands sliding up to Kitty's distended and stiff nipples.

Her puffy areolas and rigid tits were pinched between Wendy's thumbs and forefingers, and she pulled on them, pinching softly, then harder, as if urging her sensitive nipples to even greater excitement, and she was rewarded as droplets of milk began to leak out of Kitty's swollen breasts and coat her hands. The milk dribbled down her large chest and onto her neck and stomach and Wendy moaned with passion and delight. She ran her hands through the small rivulets of milk and rubbed them into Kitty's tit-flesh. Sher slid her hands across Kitty's stomach and down her sides and back up onto her breasts, never moving her pussy away from Kitty's hungry mouth.

Mike couldn't just stand back and watch. He turned to the others and held up the paper bag he had been clutching this whole time. With a mischievous grin, he reached in, the brown paper bag crinkling, and pulled a small device. It seemed about the size of a small vibrator. It had a very pink grip, contoured and designed to almost fit withing the grip of someone's hand. On the end, it became clear plastic and widened, funnel-like to a not quite circular open end. Inside this funnel area was a small pink nub, perhaps an inch long. It looked like the tip of a lipstick, but it was made of soft rubber.

What is it?" Carl asked. Mike grinned. He pressed a button on the side of the mechanism, and they could all hear a soft hum accompanied by what sounded a little like a hiss of air. The little nub inside began to grow and shrink and wiggle back and forth at a high speed. Mike held it up so that everyone got a good look, then he placed his open palm against the open end, and it immediately adhered to his palm. There was a strong suction at that open end and the nub inside, or tongue, as they were coming to realize was fluttering and stroking his palm.

"It's a Clitoral vibrator. It sucks like a vacuum and strokes the clit...or nipple, hard and tirelessly." He held it there for a moment, his hand turned palm down and he let go of the device, which still clung to his hand through suction alone. He let this sink in for a moment and then pressed the button on its side and turned it off. It came off his palm with a soft 'pop'. "Now, watch this!"

Mike walked over to the table where Wendy still straddled Kitty, making the bound MILF eat her out as thoroughly as anyone had ever done for her. He moved to between Kitty's legs and began to pull at the lips of her pussy. His fingers dipped into her moist folds and his thumb sought out her still swollen clit. He used his thumb to stroke her even as his fingers slid in deeper. He felt Kitty respond, trying to twist and pull away from his probing hands. He smiled and brought his newest toy up. He pulled his fingers out of her dripping quim and pinched her clit hard.

He was rewarded by a muffled squeal from Kitty and a groan of pleasure from Wendy as that squeal rocked through her own cunt. Then Mike took the clitoral stimulator and placed the open cup end directly over Kitty's pussy. He adjusted the device carefully till her swollen clit was centered in the device and then he pressed the button on its side, turning it on.

The device immediately began to suck Kitty's pussy and pull in the flesh that was within the circumference of its mouth. The small, rapidly moving tongue had been placed perfectly and its tip began stroking and vibrating against her clit.

Kitty could feel someone stroking her pussy. She strained to close her legs, but her bonds made that impossible and she was kept open and available for these men. Fingers once more slid into her pussy, still wet and spasming from her previous induced orgasm. A thumb was roughly stroked across her clit and shocks of pleasure were shot throughout her body. Her legs strained and pulled at the ropes holding her as she was fingered and stroked. Her whole body shook and pulled against her bindings. Even as that continued, Wendy ground harder against her open mouth and Kitty's tongue lapped and drank in juices from Wendy's streaming pussy.

Raxton57
Raxton57
783 Followers