Kitty and Wendy's Uber Ride to Hell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt fingers slide out and pinch her clit hard. She shrieked and bounced against the table. Wendy groaned above her and began rubbing her pussy harder and faster against Kitty's mouth. Kitty was having trouble breathing now. Her mouth was clamped hard over Wendy's shuddering mound and her nose was buried between her friend's legs as well. She gasped and snorted what little air she could as her friend continued to ride her face and as the fingers in her own cunt pinched and played with her.

Suddenly there was a brief pause down between her legs and a new sensation began. It felt like something hard and open was cupping against her pussy. It was slid up and down, adjusting it for some purpose. Then she felt it begin to vibrate and suction was strongly applied to her open pussy, sucking in her swollen cunt. Her clit was pulled and sucked and there was something stroking and pushing against it. It moved with great speed and seemed like it was licking her faster and faster. The dual sensation of suction combined with that rapid stroking against her clit immediately sent pounding shocks through her system. Her whole body began to shake and rock as the sensations unleashed against her flowed through her.

Kitty gasped at the sudden intense feeling and sucked some of Wendy's streaming juices down her throat. She gagged and coughed trying not to choke while simultaneously gasping for air. Wendy felt her thrashing and coughing and raised her pussy up off of Kitty's mouth just an inch or so. Kitty hacked and spit, drool spilling out of her mouth and sliding down over her cheeks and chin. Her chest heaved as she made a supreme effort to speak.

"STOP!" She snorted in a huge gasp of air and shook her head violently. "Can't...take...it!" She sobbed out in choked, harsh words. "Pleeeeeaaaassse!" she begged.

Wendy, seeing that her friend wasn't going to choke, squatted back hard against her mouth. She couldn't help herself. She knew that's what the men wanted, and Kitty was doing such a wonderful job eating her pussy. She could feel her own orgasm rising and knew that she was going to cum very soon. She wanted that, needed it! She pulled harder on Kitty's nipples now, twisting them and squeezing. Kitty rocked beneath her, grunting and groaning into her pussy. Wendy humped her crotch back and forth across kitty's squealing mouth.

"Eat me Kitty! Lick me! Harder now! You can do it!" Wendy hissed these words through clenched teeth as she felt the warm, shiny sensations rising faster in her. She moaned deeply and pushed her cunt harder still against Kitty's face, urging her tongue to stab deeper into her open and dripping snatch.

For her part Kitty was going mad. She bounced against the table, shouting muffled pleas between Wendy's legs and pulling at her bonds as hard as she could. On her pussy, the clitoral stimulator sucked hard pulling her soft, sensitive folds deep into its opening, and the incessant vibrating tongue rapidly lashed across her clit. Sensations exploded through her body, rapid firing pulses of intense pleasurer, so constant it began to feel painful. Wendy kept shoving her pussy faster and harder, filling her mouth and nose with her sweet and bitter juices. Kitty swallowed and lapped and sucked, sobbing at the same time. Her friend and fellow abductee had somehow joined with her rapists. No one held Wendy or pushed her onto Kitty and yet she was teasing and twisting her sore, aching tits and forcing Kitty to lick deeper and faster on her cunt.

Mike was beside himself. This display was more than he ever imagined. Kitty, full bodied and voluptuous, tied to the table. His toy clamped against her splayed open pussy and making her thrash and groan while slim, hard bodied Wendy willingly straddled her face and was having her pussy eaten while she played with Kitty's massive tits. Watching wasn't enough anymore. He and the guys had to get in on this action.

"Ok boys," he said in a husky voice, dripping with lust for the two women in front of them. "Time for us to get in on the action!"

The men needed no further encouragement. With several shouts of "yes", "all right" and "about time", they surged forward, eager to 'get in on the action' as Mike said. Chris was the first. He jumped onto the table and, facing Wendy he placed his feet to either side of the bound and struggling Kitty. Then he grabbed a handful of Wendy's hair and pulled her head up, his huge cock aiming directly at her mouth.

Wendy didn't hesitate. She accepted this as what she deserved. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, making a soft moaning, mewling sound as she did so. Chris wasted no time and slid his cock along her tongue and into her mouth. Wendy slid her tongue under and along his trembling shaft. She wrapped her lips around it and sucked in, urging Chris to go deeper into her mouth. Her tongue still sticking out, straining to slide down to the base of his shaft and tickle his balls. It was hard, Chris had a huge cock, and it took all of her skill and willpower to allow that monster schlong all the way in and into her throat. She gagged once or twice making a deep almost-retching sound but then relaxed her throat enough and began bobbing her head up and down along his cock.

"MMMMM!" Chris groaned. "That's it! Suck my cock you little cum slut!" Derogatory as the words may have been, they spurred a warm feeling deep inside of Wendy who redoubled her efforts to be the best cock-sucking slut she could be.

Jose Climbed up onto the table as well, behind Wendy. His cock was so hard it was quivering with anticipation. He slapped her white, round ass cheeks and was rewarded by a squeal from her and from Kitty as it made her jump and shove hard against the woman bound under her.

He knelt and grabbed her undulating hips. He Took his thick cock and stroked it between her glorious ass cheeks and moved down till it was up against her tight asshole. Now, properly set, he shoved forward, hard. He wasn't gentle. He wanted her ass!

Wendy's ass had already been used and cum in and still held lubrication from that and with just a little effort. Jose slammed his entire cock deep into her anal cavity. Wendy's mouth was filled with cock but she still managed to grunt and let out a deep long scream around it! Chris loved the feeling of Wendy screaming and thrashing on his dick and pumped even harder into her mouth and Wendy obediently sucked and licked harder.

Danny wanted to try something, so he joined the others on the table. It was getting crowded but each man made little adjustments and allowed the others the room they needed so that all of them could use these sluts like the fuck-dolls they were. Danny got on his knees and straddled Kitty's stomach. He slid forward till his face was almost against Chris's backside, but his cock was pushing between Kitty's large, tits, slippery with milk and sweat. He shoved his cock between the two soft, fat blobs and grabbed a hold of them and began skidding back and forth, tit fucking her.

Kitty could feel the weight on her stomach and now two sets of hands mauling and squeezing her breasts. Wendy still squeezed and milked her tits and now Danny was pushing them together, grabbing ad twisting them around his own cock. Kitty grunted and wheezed, still eating Wendy's pussy and now having even more trouble breathing with Danny on top of her as well. And still that insidious machine pulled and sucked at her cunt and stroked her clit driving Kitty almost made with continually intensifying sensations. She could feel her body relishing every pinch, each suck and every slap and moving faster and faster towards yet another mind shattering orgasm.

Mike wanted his turn. He loved watching, it got him off orchestrating and controlling all the action but now his cock throbbed almost painfully. He needed to become a participant in this orgy of forced sex! He moved down to the bottom of the table, between Kitty's bound legs. He quickly undid the leather cuffs that held her ankles and then climbed up on top of the table, holding her legs apart and lifting them. He carefully moved forward till his cock was right below the clitoral stimulator. He could hear its soft whine and see that it was right over her clit, still vibrating and sucking away.

He pushed Kitty's legs up and even further apart. He could feel her straining against him as he did so, but he wasn't going to be denied. He pressed his cock up against her pussy, just below the stimulator. Then he released one leg and using his arm to keep her leg spread, grabbed his cock and slid it lower, right up against her now, not-so-tight brown rear entry. It had recently had two cocks shoved in it and it still had not fully regained its tight seal. Wet with previous loads deposited inside her plus the drippings from her own pussy that streamed down over her ass and onto the table, Mike was able to push the bulbous head of his cock into her gaped asshole. It was a tight, warm fit and mike loved how it felt. He grunted with satisfaction and shoved harder, pushing more of his cock up inside her ass.

Kitty was awash in feelings. Her tits leaked milk and ached from all the slapping, pinching and pulling on them. Her pussy felt like a live wire was attached to her clit sending shock after shock throughout her body. Her throat burned from all of Wendy's pussy juice that she was drinking, and her tongue was almost numb and ached as it licked and slurped against Wendy's cunt again and again. Danny's cock between her breasts was a constant pressure and now Mike was sliding his own cock into her ass, yet again! Her mind was short circuiting. She sobbed, screamed, moaned and cursed silently and aloud as these men and Wendy fucked, sucked and used her body relentlessly. She was being raped and forced to pleasure these thugs. She hated it! Hated them.

And yet, her body was wildly reacting to all of this. Her pussy spasmed and shook with an intensity she had never felt. Her heart threatened to beat out of her chest. The muscles in her arms and legs shook with every stroke and push she received and she tensed and relaxed and tensed again. A mind-altering orgasm was building up inside her, nearly reaching its massive climax. She had never really liked anal sex before and now she had experienced more of it than ever. These men seemed to revel in taking her ass and her body took the pain and ache of cocks being forced up her back hole turned it into a sizzling, sparking heat that set her whole body on fire. She never wanted this. Never asked for this and now, she couldn't stop this. Her body was being ridden towards a climax that she felt would break her mind open and god help her, she wanted it.

Wendy rode Kitty's face. Her own pussy was spread wide across her mouth and her clit was swollen and sticking out hard where Kitty would suck and lick and bite it, sending uncontrollable shudders through her. Chris's huge cock filled her mouth, his slightly stinky but overpoweringly manly scent filled her nostrils, and she inhaled it deep into herself. Her tongue slid up and along the shaft, stroking and teasing him even as her lips sucked and trembled around its girth.

Her ass was also filled with Jose's cock, riding deep within her. She could feel the deep and sensual ache that filled her, felt the occasional sting slap on her ass cheeks and she squirmed and purred and sucked and rocked, riding every single sensation towards a huge climax. Her breath sucked and squelched around Chris's cock, her own nipples were tight and stiff, and her chest heaved taking every tiny breath of air it could get for wracked body. She knew that these men were using her, just as she knew that it was her lot in life to be used by those stronger than her. Her place was right here, submissive to strong willed men who knew what they wanted and were willing to take it! As her climax rose closer and closer, her body shaking and bouncing with sexual glory, she found her mind at peace. Happy that she had found her place in this life.

Kitty struggled and screamed and rocked but couldn't hold back any longer. Her body would not be denied. With a final shuddering bouncing rocking scream her climax broke across her all at once. Not satisfied with starting at her pussy and rolling out in waves, this felt as if every nerve in her body were simultaneously set alight. Fingers and toes curled and clenched hard. Arm muscles froze in painful rictus. Her hips screamed in pain as they were held too far apart and pushed too far back. Her pussy was electrified. Thunder exploded through it and rode out along every pathway all at once. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she actually bit down on the folds of Wendy's pussy. She cried out and spasmed and rocked and shook and her orgasm shook her world and left her in tatters.

Wendy screamed around Chris's cock as Kitty rocked beneath her and bit down on her soft, sensitive pussy. The pain only fueled her orgasm that much stronger and threw her over the edge as she began to cum. Her pussy squirted hot, stinging, steaming liquid into Kitty's mouth and over her face. Her body shook and bounced, and Wendy's entire body began to vibrate at such a high rate that the table actually rattled below all of them. She felt her orgasm break over her body, like a huge wave crashes over surfers and just like those board jockeys who try and fail to maintain control in the face of such a devastating wave, Wendy was knocked off her metaphorical board and dragged down into the drowning abyss of her orgasm. Senses fled and every sensation collapsed onto and through her all at once. She could do nothing else but let it take her away into the depths of that maelstrom.

With Kitty bouncing and thrashing as if she had been electrified, Mike couldn't control himself. He felt her ass clench and grip his cock, squeezing almost painfully and he cried out and let his load fly. He began to squirt hot, thin strings of cum deep into Kitty's ass. He felt it slide around his cock and back fill, squirting and dribbling out of her ass, around his cock.

Legs against her ribs, cock slid deep between her soft, round tits, Danny could feel every wracking shudder and spasm that washed through Kitty. Her big milky tits felt so good on his cock and in his hands. He held off as long as he could, but it was too much and with a deep satisfied grunt he began to shoot his load. Thick blasts of warm cum splattered against Kitty's breasts, neck and chin. It ran down her sides and spread across her throat and shoulders.

Kitty was drowning beneath the hot steamy juices that squirted down her throat and over her face. She could feel Mike filling her ass with his sticky, stringy cum and Danny shooting his load over her tits and face. She rolled from side to side and cried out, sucking down pussy fluids and squirming against all the bodies riding her like a fun house carnival ride. Her body accepted every touch, good and bad and still seemed to crave more. She was trapped in her own desires and was ridden mercilessly from without and within.

Wendy felt Jose gripping her hips and ass painfully hard, he took a hand and began to spank her ass harder still, groaning and growling. His cock twitched and swelled in her ass and then began to shoot his load of thick and sticky sperm. He filled her ass completely and still thrust in and out of her ass, riding her as hard as he could. Then Chris seemed to swell in her mouth, and she knew he had reached his limit. He gripped her head and slammed all 9-inches into her mouth. His cock head slid against the back of her throat and then deeper still. His balls, tight and heavy, pushed up against her chin and lips. He shuddered and then began to squirt his load down Wendy's throat. It came fast and strong, in thick, ropy spurts that tasted like too sweet candy and bitter coffee all mixed together. It was thick and viscous, and Wendy loved it. She swallowed and slurped and gulped it down, shot after shot. Her lips sealed around his shaft, and she refused to spill even a single drop. She knew that is what he wanted, and she wasn't about to disappoint him.

For a few minutes there was only the sounds of grunting, groaning, sobbing and sucking going on. The four men spilled their hot thick cum over and into the two women and the women shook and groaned and jumped and rocked. Slowly, almost painfully the mass orgy and cum fest ground to a halt. Danny slid his leg over Kitty and half slid, half fell off the table. Mike kept shoving his quickly wilting cock up against Kitty till he was fully deflated. Then with a contented sigh he scooched back off the table and sat on its edge, contented, at least momentarily.

Chris let Wendy go and stepped back. As his cock pulled out of her vacuum-gripped mouth, a few stray lines of drool and cum dripped out and splattered down onto Kitty. Jose was the last to pull his cock out of Wendy. He had shot his load but still maintained his hard-on. He slowly slid it out of her ass and wiped it off on her firm ass cheeks. Then he climbed carefully off the table and stepped back to look at the women.

Wendy took several deep shuddering breaths and carefully stretched her sore and cramping leg muscles as she raised herself off of Kitty's face. She slid back and then dipped her head towards Kitty's juice and cum covered face. Kitty's eyes were bright and tear filled. She stared up at Wendy with a mix of affection, sadness and anger. Wendy didn't flinch from her stare. She leaned down and once more her lips met Kitty's. Her tongue slipped out and tasted her own pussy's flavors on Kitty's lips. She softly suckled against those full, bruised lips till Kitty opened her mouth with a soft mewling whimper and returned the kiss.

The kiss lingered for a few more moments till Kitty was rocked with another shudder as the clitoral stimulator still tugged and stroked her pussy and clit. Kitty broke the kiss with a gasp and groaned hard.

"Oh god! Please stop it! Please!" she begged. Sobs echoed from deep in her chest as another shudder passed through her and Kitty's whole body began to shake as the device started her towards another orgasm.

The men watched Kitty writhe and strain against the ropes. Mike quickly grabbed her free leg and wrestled it back to one of the cuffs and attached it. Kitty shook harder and kicked her only free leg feebly, but she was so exhausted from everything that had been done to her so far. Jose laughed, watching her struggle and then quickly grabbed her other leg and attached it once more to the table. Kitty sobbed and screamed at them.

PLEASE!" Not again. Don't make me cum again! I'm begging you!" Her cries were pitiful, but they could see her body shaking and her nipples even now still quivering, rigid and excited. Mike looked over at Wendy, a wicked smile playing across his face.

"Wendy, what do you think? Should we stop it? Let her rest? Or do you want to see her cum again?" He stared into Wendy's eyes and was met with soft, fluttering of her eyelashes and was pleased when they dropped from his stare and looked to the floor. Wendy's body trembled. She raised her head slowly and looked at the bound and struggling Kitty, the relentless machine sucking and stroking her pussy with no end in sight. She heard Kitty's choked off sobs, and saw her look up at Wendy, eyes wide and pleading.

"Make her cum again...sir." She uttered, barely a whisper. "I want to see her cum!"

"NNNNOOOOOOO! Screamed Kitty! NOOOO!" she burst into sobs that were merged into a deep groan as her orgasm slowly began to build in her yet again. The men applauded and laughed, watching Kitty as she was forced towards her next unwanted orgasm.

Mike smiled and nodded. He took the leash from where it lay on the floor and clipped it back onto Wendy's collar. He ran his hand through her hair and then slowly pushed her head down till she went to her knees, hands clasped and head bowed.