Kitty and Wendy's Uber Ride to Hell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl." Mike cooed.

THE END...For now.

* * *

This is the end (for now as it says) of this story. I have really enjoyed bringing my two favorite girls together in this series and, who knows. If there is enough demand, I'll see what I can come up with for another chapter. This one does seem to be more unfinished than some of the stories I write but I like the idea of Wendy totally surrendering to the men and Kitty still struggling against her body's desires.

Yes, this story has non consent, bondage and forced sex throughout but I also really enjoyed exploring the ideas of someone who gives into their submissive nature, even when they know they shouldn't. I will admit these are my fantasies and I enjoy bringing them to life on these pages and I hope you enjoy them too. Please, tell me what you think. How did I do? Should there be another chapter and what else might Mike and his friends have in store for Kitty and Wendy.

If you liked this story and my others, please consider following me here on Literotica and if you already do, thank you. And, as always, if this story isn't your cup of tea, no hard feelings. After all, different strokes for different folks, right!