All Comments on 'Kitty Ch. 02'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice try.

Kitty's a whore, Doug is an asshole, and Matt needs to rid his life of both. No love, friendship, nor respect here. Empty story about soulless people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
interesting

she does not talk highly of Matt, but does of marriage, strange

maybe she wants to married but not to matt, he may be a stepping stone

In life how could this ever work well for everybody??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where were any decent characters?

To root for or even like. These people were all jerks or worse. This was neither erotic, interesting or entertaining to read. Sorry i wasted my time. This was simply awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She is telling the true

the way She explain the situation to Him is really true, you can desire a beautiful woman and have fantasies, but the true is that come with a baggage, I was married to a beautiful woman and She was the wet dream for a lot of guys, but She was an handful a lot of work, just my input

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
Whoring for a house...

She is whoring herself for a house, but soon she will find she won't need one any more!!! She will find herself divorced, living alone. The lover can't ever want a cheating wife for himself...He can say a lot of nice things to her, but just to fuck her...Each time worst than the previous part...1*

fisheronefisheroneabout 9 years ago
fatal lust

To sell yourself for a house that you can't afford if husband can't handle being a cuck to friend and money is sad. She has a potential to be homeless and husbandless at same moment. Marriage vows are a serious thing to cast away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I guess you're probably aware by now that your username is misspelled.

How come you don't change it? Don't you feel like you're walking around in public with your underwear on the outside of your pants?

I didn't read the story. It might be good. I dunno. I don't read stories by people who misspell their own usernames.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is so bad,

I don't even know what to say? Not only has the (so called) plot been written a million times before, but it's been done a million times better.

Wow, I guess anyone can write and have it posted on Lit but if you write this badly why subject the rest of us to this dribble. If you think it's good just read it yourself and save Lit's ban-width for the real writiers.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
I gave this 5 stars because it appears different.

Kitty has told him that for 10 days he will get her best without any of the headaches or compromises that are inherent in an actual marriage.

Interested to see how it plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just hope

Hope you learn to write faster, at this rate it could be a year finishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

If the suggestion even came up from my friend or wife about them fucking even once let alone 10 days the relationship would be over. The friend would of had a bad fight on his hands or the wife would of been served divorce papers. No material object is worth the price of your self respect or legal vows of marriage. As a husband I know he will never be able to live with the fact that his friend has repeatedly fucked his wife every which way possible . It will destroy him mentally to think about it forever , his friendship is now over and the marriage will be at the very least extremely strained. I would see my wife as a pig who prostituded herself for a house and would never be able to respect her again. What will she do next fuck the car salesman for a new car loan. She's gonna say it was only sex and he will see it as if he found out she was cheating with their friend . It would be no different in my eyes. His best friend will know how she feel , looks and acts while being fucked in her mouth ass and pussy. He's cumming in all her holes on her face taking pictures of her , he will never be able to be around his wife and friend together again . He will always wonder if his wife is thinking of his friend while they were intimate or if she like fucking him better or if he had a bigger dick or if they talked about him bad in those 10 days or if in the future they were thinking about each other when they saw each other and he will never believe that they won't still sneak off to fuck in the future. May be the pig will suggest that every time they fall behind with a bill the rest of their lives she could always go and take it up her ass to cover when they will be short on cash. This is all she didn't think out before becoming a pig hooker for their friend .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cuck husband, slut wife, asshole friend.

Worst story i have tried to read in a while, just stupid dog shit with nobody to like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have come to a conclusion

It's painfully obvious that the loving wigs section gets far more negative comments that any other section of literotica. And I have come to realize that the majority of them come from worthless men who have lost their wives to someone else. Maybe it was because they are hung like a gnat or they are as limp as overlooked spaghetti. So rather than try to improve themselves, they get on here and write negative comments about mostly fictional stories. Do they even realize just how pathetic that is? I guess not as they seem to keep doing it. I am sure they are home beating off to the stories and then the shame of not being man enough to hold onto a woman sets in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So much more

Good start, but a little too romantic and rosy. Let's see some public exposure and kinky sex..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: I have come to the conclusion

that idiots like that anon come to this site to bitch about other readers. He pretends to know what makes others tick, but in fact doesn't know shit himself. Go fuck yourself. That's the best advice I can give you.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Tough shit

To the idiot with the need to tell us what others think when the hate stories, you are one wimp fag to write that under anon while attacking anon.... Sometimes the stories just suck, tough shit if someone else liked it and it got trashed..... Just read vote comment and move on, if the author wants to defend their work the great..... Your attacks make you look like the limp dick cuck with a very low IQ.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WONDEROUS WRITING

I FOUND MYSELF LIVING THIS, I WRITE AS ALIBODGE EDDY, IF I COULD ACHIEVE THIS LEVEL OF EXPLANATION I WOULD BE A HAPPY MAN!

there seems to be a lot of discord with some of the other commenters, sadly, we as humans not always see the world in a like way, thats where wars come from, this world needs sensible comment folks and we need tollerance.

bioman57bioman57over 6 years ago
Great story line.

But it needs to be finished. What happens to the married couple, what happens over the full 10 days, what happens after the 10 days, does Kitty stay or goes back to her husband.. SO many questions so few answers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kitty

DON'T STOP NOW !!!! It's just getting really good. This should go on for at least a couple of more chapters. Please.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i liked the story but I did not find it sexually stimulating. I hope but do not expect additional chapters covering the rest of the days of their contract. This is a very unusual arrangement and i look forward to seeing how it ends. I gave the story 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ending does not deal with affect and consequences of the deal no point to story

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh what a shockingly bad ending, loved this story and feel that it’s written very well, nice character’s and good descriptions, but it just looks as if you had to finish NOW , the wife was coming into the room and you had to go.

Shame……

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous