All Comments on 'Kitty Does Daddy'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Very Sweet

Loving. Hot sex. Likable characters. The scene with Dan and Sally was hot. I hope there is a chapter 2. I would like a group scene with Hank & Kitty, and Dan and his hot wife! (Sally is off at school. And there's no reason Dan and Sally have to be having sex behind his wife's back.) Then, a scene with Hank, Sally and Kitty. Finally, introduce a living boyfriend for Kitty, one who would not mind her father pitching in occasionally to double-team the little pixie.

I don't care about Mom and Jack.

There is more to explore with just Hank and Kitty too! Oral, Anal, toys, other kink. I would love a scene where tiny Kitty pegs her Father! The contrast in sizes would be very exciting. And if Kitty could grow to sometimes being dominant, that would show character growth.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more adventures for Hank and Kitty.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
That was fucking HOT!

I loved this one- the interaction between them was perfect.

1000demons1000demonsover 7 years ago
KY and condoms

You can't use petroleum-based lubricants with condoms.

bawsweatbawsweatover 7 years ago
ky

Ky is water based

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 7 years ago
WOW!

I am so horny now from reading this that now I wish there was more! Please do a ch 2

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years agoAuthor
THANKS TO ALL THE READERS!

I must admit I hadn't considered a ch02 for this one, but since several readers suggested it, I will put some thought into seeing where I can go with a ch02.

Thanks again! dreamer

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Nice n hot, worthy of more

Liked the setup, good amount of background information on her situation with the mom. Would like to have seen more about the mystery split, but not meant to feel any pain, just to better explain the split, since it seemed to affect kitty a lot. Keep up the good work and look forward to more. Also if you ever want a beta read or anything, lmk. I enjoy helping others when I can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cum on

Would have liked more details on the moment of the orgasm! His cum flowing into her, etc.

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 6 years ago
Umm.. Mom?

Want details on her Daddy history.. why was she so up tight about Kitty dating and then losing her virginity? Was it all just to get Kitty the boot, so the dirt bag could move in? I'm guessing, that based on Mom's 'Daddy history', she was the instigator of the swingers clubs.. we need dirty, dirty, juice, so Kitty has something to throw in her face! Part 2?

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 4 years ago
Awful

That is the best I can say for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now I know why your moral argument are shit in the Loving Wives category, your main expertise is in immorality.

You should stop writing preachy forgiveness story, your score shows where you belong.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars. Would have been nice to have Daddy pull those sheer panties to the side and pound that little fuck slut. Missionary and doggy with those sheer silky panties still on and Daddy rubbing those sheer silky panties while fucking his baby slut.

Hope chapter 2 has Kitty dressed up in sexy lingerie. Sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that Kitty keeps on while fucking Daddy.

Kitty needs to drink Daddy's cum and take a massive facial too. Plus lots of dirty talk about how much she loves fucking and how she has wanted to fuck Daddy for a long time. Telling Daddy that she is a slut who loves fucking, needs fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous