Kitty Does Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the place she had been afraid of; the place where Billy had hurt her so badly. She froze, not moving and Dad was still holding her in place, preventing gravity from pressing her deeper until she was ready.

"It's alright, Honey. If that's as deep as you want it, it's fine. Does it hurt much?"

"No, Dad, it doesn't hurt at all. It just feels good. Let me have a little more." Hank could see his shaft entering Kitty, so he could control the depth of penetration. He relaxed enough to allow it to sink into that silky glove an inch or so deeper.

"Still okay?" he asked. When she nodded her head he said, "Okay, You take it from here."

Kitty was nervous as she allowed his cock to slip deeper. Remembering how they did it in the videos they'd watched, she lifted up until it felt like the head was at the edge, then she tried to ease down on it again. She misjudged and let her entire weight drive it home. "Owoo! " She couldn't help it—she felt completely packed, like his cock was stretching her to the limit, it hurt, it felt good, it made her want to hold still and to move up and down on it, and do it all at once.

"Let it stay all the way in until you adjust," Dad advised her. Sure enough it quickly started feeling good—better than anything she'd ever felt—even better than when Dad was licking her cunt. "Here, let me help." Hank grasped her hips, lifting her slightly then pulling her down hard on his dick again.

Kitty's expression told him how things were progressing. He continued to lift and drop her slowly until finally the head rested in the edge of her cunt, then slowly—ever so slowly, he eased her down again until their pubic hair meshed. The long strokes did their job; Kitty started begging for more. He gave her a couple more gentle strokes, then slipping it almost out again, he slammed her down and hunched up into her as hard as he could.

"Oh god," she gasped, while grinding her pelvis against his body.

"You like that?"

"Oh yeah Dad, do it to me!" Kitty took over the action and all Hank needed to do was lie back and enjoy. Kitty humped him wild and wonderfully. She half stroked, she full stroked, and she held him as deep as she could get him while she ground her hips into his. In the end she was just humping as fast as she could and screaming, "Help me Dad, help me...it's so good!"

Hank was pumping her up and down on his cock, almost like he was jacking off. He was beginning to fear he wouldn't be able to hold out when she gave one last "EEEOOOWWEeee," and held still, his cock pressed as deeply as it would go while she broke into tears of happiness. She could feel her father's cock jumping inside her cunt and hear him groaning like something was hurting him so good.

Finally she collapsed to lay next to her father with her head propped on his shoulder. "Thanks Dad," she said, when their ragged breathing returned to normal. "That was good. When can we do it again?"

"You little minx, give your old man a chance to catch a second wind, can't you?"