All Comments on 'Kitty Gets a Job'

by thongcladtommi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What happened to the rest of the story?

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
I hate

Fucking teasers! Where is the rest of this story? Utter waste of time reading these few paragraphs. Geeezus

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mislabeled

BDSM? Interracial? NonConsent?

Not what the label made it look like.

GeminiKnightGeminiKnightover 12 years ago
Huh?

Normally I do not tend to agree with the anonymous critics here but this is one time I would have to. All I am left saying after reading this....I won't even digress to call it a story.....is, "Huh?" It is not in the right catergory first of all. As one anon said, this should be BDSM or perhaps Interracial. There is no hint of incest anywhere within the story. There is no build up or background to give the readers an idea of the setting at all. The narrative cuts off without a hint of closure or explanation of what she does to get the job other then get undressed. Also, there is a severe lack of proper conversational grammar. Read severe to mean there is none. Quotation marks were invented for a reason and that was to show the difference between what a person is saying versus what they are seeing or doing when described in print. This was poorly done and I only give it one star because zero is not an option. Take a writing class and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No Stars

Again... huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incomplete?

Your story is a little incomplete.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

No story here. What the Hell is the premise? There is not even a hint of incest anywhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous