Kitty Gets Bullied, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she began to cry out and beg him to pull back, Gabe appeared in front of her. His own cock stood out stiff and quivering. It wasn't as big as Ryan's or Chuck's, but it was at least 8-inches and ramrod straight. He wasted no time and as Kitty yelled from the pain filling her ass, Gabe grabbed her ponytail and yanked her forward, shoving his hard dick deep into her mouth. Kitty's eyes went wide, and her nostrils flared as her mouth was once again filled with 18-year-old cock. Gabe pushed forward hard and fast and slammed the whole length of his penis into her mouth and up against the back of her throat. His ball sack was loose and hung down swinging up against her chin.

She grunted and drew air in through her nose but realized that she had no choice. They weren't giving her any options but to be their fuck-toy. She sealed her lips around his shaft, running her tongue along his length and trying her best to slide over his spongy head. Her mouth sucked hard and slurped down the length of his cock. Maybe she could get him off quickly, though it would mean swallowing another load of cum. Tears streamed down her face and dripped onto Gabe's loose swinging ball sack as she continued to pump her head up and down along his length.

Her ass was on fire now more than ever as Gabe relentlessly pushed his giant tool deeper into her ass. Her tits ached and throbbed, tightly taped and bound and one breast clamped with clothespins. Then she felt hands grab her tits and a mouth clamp down over the unclamped breast. Chuck was sucking on her tit, his teeth bit down, and he pulled hard. Kitty moaned, with no strength left to do anything else. Then a whistling sound and 'SMACK'! The belt that Lisa had in her hand swung down and struck across her ass hard and fast.

"Oh god stop stop stop stop pleeeaaasse!" shouted Kitty. Or at least that was what she tried to say but with her mouth filled with Gabe's cock, all that actually came out was, "GGGAAHHH...thp thp thp thp eeeeeeeeth!" Lisa laughed again at Kitty's drooling, garbled plea and struck her ass again.

Kitty was shrieking. Her mind was filled with bursting stars and black spots swam in front of her eyes. Her nose was filled with the thick, heady smell of a man's cock and her ass stretched and throbbed and burned as yet another inch of monstrous dick was shoved into her. Her pussy was filled too, and Chuck knew how to use his cock well. He thrust up and deep, pushing the walls of her pussy wider than they had ever been and slamming against her G-spot. Electricity had ignited within her, and Kitty shook and bounced and twisted as she was plugged in every hole. Airtight!

Another blistering 'SMACK' against her ass and two more inches shoved into her back hole. Teeth chewed and pulled on her poor tormented nipple and now Chuck was reaching up and twisting the clothespin on her other breast. Meanwhile Gabe increased his thrusting and fucked her mouth harder and faster.

'SMACK'!

THRUST!

SUCK!

BITE!

'SMACK'!

Again, and again every sensation, every touch, every thrust and fuck and slap shook Kitty's body, and she was horrified to realize that her body was responding. Tremors shuddered through her entire being and pain and pleasure grew in equal amounts and mingled to create a completely different but undeniable feeling in her. Kitty screamed around Gabe's thrusting cock, she gagged and spit, tears streamed down her face but even in all of this her orgasm was rapidly building to an explosive climax. She was having trouble catching her breath. She snorted trying to get air into her lungs. She moaned and bounced and rode two cocks thrusting and pushing deep inside her. She could feel the two men's cocks stroking and rubbing against one another, separated by only the thinnest of membranes and every time they touched and slid against one another it sent another shattering tremor through her.

Her toes curled, her fists clenched and unclenched, the muscles in her thighs were cramping and her back arched and twisted and the power of her orgasm grew bigger and faster. Her body was on fire, her temperature raging. Her eyes bulged and she was blind as they blurred with tears. Then, almost without any more warning than an ache deep inside her most private area, her climax was upon her. It was like nothing Kitty had ever experienced. Her whole body threw itself forward and to the side, she could feel the tape binding her arms stretching and starting to tear as she strained against it. She was rocked by wave after wave of powerful forces that suffused her entirety.

All of that added fuel and friction to the men riding the Kitty-train and almost as one they were swept away by her climactic orgasm, and they too reached their limit. Jets of hot, thick cum shot into Kitty's mouth and flowed down her throat. With no real thought she gulped and swallowed as much as she could take. Even so with her frantic writhing's cum leaked out and splattered against her face and tits.

Her ass burned like the sun, pain throbbing through her backside, but it also warmed and filled her with deep rolling pleasure and also effected Ryan as he shouted out loud and began to shoot stream after stream of thick, greasy cum deep into her ass. It squelched and flowed deep inside and back up along her anal cavity till it spilled out across her ass cheeks, down her legs and over Ryan and down onto Chuck.

Chuck could barely hold back a second or two longer than the others and he too began to shoot his load. It exploded deep inside of Kitty's womb and the feeling of that cum sliding deep and filling her up just increased her sensitivity to everything that was happening, and she cried out in orgasmic pleasure and deep shame.

Mouth, ass and pussy, all three continued to be pumped into, filling and overflowing all of her holes. She was wet and slick as cum and her own juices cascaded out of her and across her body. She shook and jumped and nearly turned completely around as she managed to pull herself off of all of the men and land heavily on the floor on her side. There she twitched and shuddered, moaning and sobbing as her orgasm filled her body and leaked out from every pore till she was just a quivering, crying, mess.

Chuck just laid on the floor panting heavily. Ryan slowly sank to his knees and leaned over to turn Kitty onto her back. He laid his head on her breast and stroked his hand down her body, feeling her tremors roll through her in diminishing waves. Gabe fell back and sat on his haunches trying to catch his breath, staring at the half-bound and quivering MILF on the floor.

"My gawd!" said Chuck breathlessly. "That was fucking awesome!" Gabe nodded and tried to voice his agreement but had trouble catching his breath. Ryan stroked Kitty's body and he rolled his head to the side to kiss Kitty's still quivering and rock-hard nipple. He brushed his tongue across it and was rewarded by a moan from Kitty. He raised up just enough to turn and look at her, meeting her eyes.

"I knew you would be a great fuck, aunt Kitty!" You are amazing!" He leaned his head down and sucked her tit back into his mouth, suckling on it like a newborn. Kitty whimpered at the too sensitive feeling that elicited.

"No...more...please" she managed to croak out, her throat raw from screaming and clogged with cum. She needed to rest, to have time to understand exactly what had happened. How could she have reacted so strongly to this...this gangrape. That's what it was. These men, and Ryan her nephew, had gangraped her. And she had experienced the most stunning orgasm of her life. She just couldn't understand why she was reacting like this. Her internal struggle was interrupted as she heard Lisa speak up.

"Well, gee boys, that looked like fun. But is that really all you've got for her?" She stared down at the men lying on the floor and they looked up at her and smiled. Jack came up beside Lisa and draped an arm around her, his hand sliding down to lie on her breast.

"I think we can do better, can't we guys?" He looked over the room at his friends and at the still shaking Kitty. Ryan slowly sat up, one hand still tracing patterns along Kitty's body.

"I'm ready," he announced. I still have two holes I haven't tried out fully yet!" Kitty heard this and tried to sit up. The taped bindings on her arms had been torn and loosened but she still couldn't get them completely free.

"You can't be serious?" she whined. "Please, just let me go. Haven't you all had your fun?" Even as she struggled to sit up, Pauly walked up to her. He grabbed her by her ponytail once more and twisted her head up to look at him. Kitty found herself once more staring at a semi-hard cock aimed directly at her face.

"You're not done till we say you are, bitch!" and he twisted and pulled her hair tight and hard. As Kitty yelled in shock, she was once more rewarded with a cock shoved into her mouth. Pauly adjusted his hold on her hair and grabbed her head with both hands quickly shoving himself balls deep into her mouth. Kitty's cheeks bulged and she spluttered and gagged against the cock filling her throat. She could feel its semi-soft length hardening and swelling as he thrust her head back and forth along his shaft.

Lisa watched Pauly for a few moments, letting him have his fun. Then she stepped up and yanked on his arm, pulling him away from Kitty.

"You'll have your fun soon enough. But let's get her settled a little more effectively. Boys, come here. Get her up and over to the table. Gabe, get the rope, I think I saw some in the back bedroom. Come on guys, let's move!" The boys all immediately began to move and follow Lisa's instructions.

Ryan stood and took Kitty by the arm and pulled her to her feet. While Chuck held her other arm, Ryan pulled at the already tearing tape and stripped it away from her arms. Her wrists were still bound by the twisted remains of the tape and Ryan had to really work at it to get them free. Once he did, he and Chuck dragged Kitty over to the dining room where that large piece of plywood was laid across a couple of sawhorses. Gabe had run towards the back of the house and now came hurrying back with a coil of nylon rope and a pocketknife.

Kitty was still weak and shaky from her world class orgasm but when she saw what Lisa and her boy-toys had in mind she began to struggle against their grip.

"No! Please don't. No more," she blubbered.

The plywood and sawhorse table was actually two pieces. A thick, heavy sheet of plywood, about 7 feet long and perhaps 3 feet wide was laid across two sawhorses. The sawhorses were long and another piece, the same size had been laid next to the first. Lisa went to the far side and grabbed a hold of the plywood. She pulled half the table off, leaving the one 7x3 surface still there and exposing about 3 feet of sawhorse.

"Bring her over here and bend her over this," Lisa said, indicating the sawhorse. The guys dragged Kitty around the table and to the bare sawhorse. Then they bent her over at the waist, leaning the top half of her body over the wooden stand. Lisa grabbed the rope they had brough and quickly got down underneath, She grabbed Kitty's wrist and looped the end of the rope around it tightly and then pulled her wrist to her ankle and bound her wrist and ankle together.

Kitty screamed and struggled against the men holding her, trying to pull away and avoid Lisa's grip, but too many people had a hold of her, and she was forced to be bent over almost in half, arm tied to leg. Lisa slapped kitty's face gently and began to tie her other wrist to her other leg.

"Don't worry aunt Kitty, you'll really like this! Or at least, you won't have a choice about it!" She laughed again and finished tying the rope.

"Stop this right now, before it goes any further. I swear I won't say anything, just let me go!" Kitty pleaded with Lis who looked up, anger reddening her face. She reached under the bent over Kitty grabbed her tit tightly and viciously shook her breast while pulling hard on her tit.

"This will stop when I say it stops so just shut your mouth!" Kitty squealed in pain and sobbed as her poor nipple was twisted and pulled without mercy. Lisa looked up from where she squatted next to Kitty. "Someone, stick your cock in this bitch and give her something to really whine about!

Ryan immediately moved up behind his aunt, his huge cock already trembling and stiffening back to life. But Jack was right there too.

"I haven't had her put it in her pussy yet! He said. That's my hole. Jack bristled at being told no, he shoved Ryan and slapped a hand down hard on Kitty's already blistered and red ass.

"I'll say when you get your turn, this is my house!" Well technically, it wasn't anyone's house at the moment, but jack was asserting squatter's rights. Ryan didn't let anyone push him around and for a moment it looked like they might come to blows over who got to fuck Kitty but then Lisa spoke up.

"Boys, don't fight. Her pussy is nice and fat and there's plenty of room for both of you in it! Right?" She looked up over the sawhorse at the two men standing behind Kitty.

She slapped at Kitty's heavily hanging breast and then grabbed her hair and yanked her head up, staring into Kitty's eyes. "Isn't that right, aunt Kitty? You'd love to have both of their cocks filling your cunt!" Kitty shook her head and groaned at the slaps both on tits and ass.

"Please Lisa," Kitty's voice trembled as she spoke, "don't let them do that! I couldn't take it!" Tears streaked down her cheeks. Lisa smiled wickedly and looked up at Ryan and Jack.

"Hear that, boys, she'd love it!" Kitty wailed in terror.

"Noooo!" Lisa jammed several fingers into Kitty's mouth and down her throat. She shoved them deep and pulled out and shoved back in again. Kitty gagged and choked on Lisa's hand. Lisa looked at the other men.

"I guess she doesn't like my hand in her mouth! Someone give her something else to choke on!" Lisa continued to throat fuck Kitty with her hand till Chuck stepped up. His thick, 11-inch cock was already hard again. "Perfect!" said Lisa. "That will fit right in." She jerked her hand out of Kitty's mouth, saliva dripping all over it. She wiped her drool coated hand off on Kitty's face and then slapped her on the cheek. "Enjoy, Chuck!" she said and stepped away.

Kitty looked up and saw Chuck and his huge cock that had just recently been buried in her pussy. Her lips trembled and she could barely hold her head up at an angle to see him. Chuck grinned down at her and grabbed her hair, pulling her head up till her mouth was even with his cock. The he pressed it up against her lips. It was still damp and sticky, coated with her own juices and cum from earlier. She could taste the tangy sharpness of her own pussy and the remnants of Chuck's load of cum coating the tip. He pressed it hard against her lips, flattening and distorting them around the tip of his cock till she reluctantly opened her mouth with a deep groan and let him slide in.

Behind her, her ass raised up as it bent over the sawhorse, he legs spread open, Ryan and Jack stared at her spread and glistening pussy, thick swollen labial lips quivering, two nasty clothespins still clamped on them Ryan looked at Jack and then at Kitty's inviting pussy and chuckled.

"Both of us? Why not!" Jack thought about it for a minute and smiled. Nodding, he gestured to Ryan.

"Youth before beauty," he commented snarkily. Ryan looked at him.

"Aren't we the same age?" he asked with an impish grin. Jack just laughed.

"Just fuck her!" he said. Ryan nodded and turned his attention towards Kitty's spread pussy. He stepped up and holding his huge cock with one hand began to stroke it up and down along her already wet slit. Kitty's mouth was full of chucks cock and she couldn't speak but she shook her hips as best she could and grunted around the tool in her mouth, trying to plead with Ryan. He either didn't understand or more likely, didn't care.

Ryan's natural exuberance and excitement at seeing his aunt bent over and bound before him took over and he Grabbed her by the hips and plowed fast and hard into her. His cock was thick, and it squelched as it slid in. Kitty bounced her ass and twisted, doing a bondaged version of twerking as he pushed himself deep into her. He gave several hard, fast thrusts then pushed in most of the way and moved slightly to the side to allow Jack to come up.

In this case, it was fortunate that Jack wasn't as huge as Ryan or chuck, but his hard straight cock was still a good seven inches. He pressed up next to Ryan and maneuvered the head of his cock up to Kitty's open and already filled pussy and began to push against her. His cock's head forced itself in alongside of Ryan's huge cock, spreading and pushing the walls of her cunt even wider. There was a moment of equilibrium as the force used to enter her was the same as that to keep him out. Then he gritted his teeth and pushed harder, and the walls of her labia gave and he was in. Two cocks now were filling Kitty's cunt and she had never felt so stuffed in her life. Her pussy squealed at her as it was stretched and filled, juices leaking out and coating the two thick rods being buried in her.

Her arms yanked and jerked spasmodically at the ropes binding them to her own ankle and she was thrust forward, the whole sawhorse shaking and skittering a few steps. If Chuck hadn't been there to keep her in place she might have been scooted across the floor, but Chuck held her by the hair and fucked his enormous 11-inch cock into her mouth and kept his other hand wrapped around her throat. Stuck between the two cocks filling her from behind and Chuck gagging and choking her from the front she was squeezed and sandwiched between them all. She gagged, choked and gasped, sobbing as tears streamed down her face and her ass shook under the dual thrusts of the two men with both their cocks in her.

Kitty's mind screamed in protest at being tied and forced to fuck and suck these men. She was old enough to be their mother and here they were using her like a virtual sex doll. But even as she wriggled and jerked spasmodically under their brutal assault, it was having an effect on her. Her heart was racing, her cheeks were flushing and her tits, still bound in strips of packing tape and with clothespins clamped on one of them, were aching and with every bounce and thrust her body received. And all of this was causing reactions within her body, her cunt was on fire and her breath was coming in shorter, harsher gasps and not all of this could be explained away from the simple physical exertion she was being put through. She was getting worked up and exited. Her body, once again heedless of her mind, was reacting to all the stimulation and bursts of shuddering sensations were spreading throughout her body.

These men, these young, barely out of their teens fucking rapists were going to make her cum again They played her body with every thrust, slam and slap and she was reacting to it, building towards another world class orgasm. She was sobbing harder now, shame and humiliation wracking her mind as she suffered under their rough and brutal fucking. Jack and Ryan had now developed a rhythm and one pulled out as the other shoved in, then they reversed, In and out, harder and faster, her pussy igniting under their constant double teaming. In her mouth she drooled and dribbled spit down her face, she sucked and slurped and gobbled Chuck's cock as he slid it deep into her throat. She could feel his fat, bulbous head coming up against the back of her throat, pushing hard and causing her gag reflex to react.

She coughed and hacked and choked on Chuck's huge tool as it pressed even deeper. She could feel his big hand closed around her neck and his other wrapped in her hair, guiding and slipping her mouth and throat along his cock. Then as she tried desperately to relax her throat. Then, the head slipped that one extra inch and he was completely balls deep in her mouth and throat. His tight cum filled sack bounced up against her chin and Chuck held himself deep in her, making just small thrusts and shudders as he reveled in her cock sucking mastery.