Kitty Gets Bullied, Pt. 02

Story Info
Kitty's nephew joins with the bullies to continue her ordeal.
8.6k words
4.68
26.4k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers

Authors note: It seems like a 40-something curvy MILF being ganged up on by a group of 18-year-olds and forced to service them is a very popular fantasy. Add in that the group of 18-year-olds is aided by the MILF's niece and nephew (also 18) and you really have something, at least judging by the comments I'm getting and the number of likes and Followers being added to my profile.

I'm gratified to everyone who is finding my stories about Kitty so entertaining and exciting, along with my other series as well (and if you don't know what they are, check out my list of works). When I wrote the first part of this story, I wasn't certain how it would be received as the basic concept (an adult being bullied by their children's bullies) seemed to be heavily worked over in stories here on the site. However, it appears like you all want more of this. So, without further ado, I give you the second part of Kitty gets Bullied.

Oh, and just a skosh more ado: As always -- Real rape is bad, this is fantasy and if you don't like this style of story, please find something else to read-I won't be offended! Now let's not keep Kitty waiting any longer.

* * *

Kitty squealed around the cock that was filling her throat as the doubled-up belt came whistling through the air and smacked painfully on her very red ass. Ryan, her nephew was behind the kneeling MILF with his surprisingly large cock shoved deep into her very stretched out ass. Beneath her, Chuck was skewering her pussy with his equally, if not larger cock and sucking on her heavy melon sized tits. Kitty writhed and squirmed as she was spit roasted from behind and in front, caught between the three young men who were fucking her with the speed and stamina that only the youth could muster.

Her niece Lisa stood next to her swinging the belt against her bouncing and blistering ass, spanking her hard again and again. Kitty wailed and screamed and sobbed as the three men continued riding her body while Lisa continued the whipping. Her mind was in turmoil as she desperately tried to figure out how she could have ended up here in this abandoned house being gang banged by these bullies as well as her niece and nephew.

Kitty had been trying to help her sister Claire with a problem she was having with her daughter, Lisa. She had been sullen and quiet at home and Claire was worried about her. She asked Kitty to talk to her and see if maybe she could figure out what was going on. Kitty had always had a good relationship with her niece (or so she thought) so she had agreed. She and Lisa went out for lunch and during the meal, Lisa had admitted that she was being bullied and sexually harassed by several guys at school. Kitty had urged her to tell the school authorities, but Lisa had been too afraid and embarrassed to do that, so Kitty had offered to talk to these boys for her and get them to lay off.

When Kitty had arrived at the abandoned house the guys were hanging out at, she confronted them and demanded that they leave her niece alone. The men hadn't seemed all that impressed by Kitty's demands however they agreed to leave Lisa alone if Kitty would allow them certain liberties with her. Kitty had been outraged but she realized that if she didn't give in, at least a little, her niece would continue to be harassed by these brutes, so Kitty sacrificed some of her dignity for the sake of her beloved niece and agreed.

She started off by dancing and stripping for the guys, hoping that would be enough but it soon became apparent that it wasn't even close to being what they all expected from her. There were four of them, all athletes and jocks and they had grabbed her as she stripped for them and taped her arms behind her back. Then they forced her to her knees and raped her ass and her mouth while slapping and pinching her large soft sensitive breasts. Kitty had struggled and tried to get away from them, but she had been overwhelmed by their brute force. She screamed and cursed at the men, but her body betrayed her as she was brought to several strong orgasms.

Then, just when she thought it was over, Lisa had walked in the room. It seems like this had been her plan all along. Lisa, it seemed was actually a huge slut on campus, sucking and fucking almost anyone who asked. When she found herself pregnant, she had convinced her boyfriend it was his and he had offered to marry her. Ernie's family was very wealthy, and Lisa knew he was her ticket to easy street. But the guys here wouldn't just let Lisa walk away, so she had offered them someone else to take her place: Her aunt Kitty. 45 years old with big soft full breasts the size of large melons. She had a head full of black, curly hair, sparkling blue eyes, full thick lips and a round, bouncy ass. She was perfect for the guys.

Lisa urged the gang to do whatever they wanted to Kitty so long as they let her alone to marry Ernie. Then, she had dropped her final big surprise. She had brought out Ryan, Kitty's 18-year-old nephew. He nearly wet himself when he saw Kitty naked and bound, covered with cum and sweat. Kitty almost cried out in pain when she heard Ryan say:

"And I can do anything I want to her? Really?" Lisa had smiled at him and replied:

"Yes. Just think of it as an early graduation gift!"

That was all Ryan had needed to hear. He quickly stripped off his own clothes and came towards Kitty. She was already panting and exhausted from being ass fucked and forced to suck on Jack's cock, the leader of these guys. Kitty had seen Ryan's wide, bright eyes staring at her and watched as he eagerly undressed, ready to take his own turn with his aunt.

"Oh Ryan, not you too!" Kitty had cried out. Please, this isn't right! Don't do this, Help me!" But Ryan was pulling off the last of his clothes as she begged him for help and Kitty could see he had no intention of helping. She also stared in amazement and horror at her nephew's cock. He was just 18, about 6'1" and averaged about 220 lbs. But his cock looked like some anime or hentai monster cock. It was at least 11 inches long, maybe 12 and as thick around as her wrist. It was covered with thick veins that stood out all along its length and it had a definite curve to it, arcing up like some vile serpent raising its head to strike.

But with Ryan's appearance, the other men in the room were re-energized. They laughed and high-fived one another and moved towards Kitty. Ryan got there first. He took both his hands and grabbed fistfuls of Kitty's hair and pulled her up to her knees. Kitty whimpered and groaned, struggling to keep her balance but she got to her knees. Then Ryan grabbed his cock with one hand and pushed its thick, wide head up against Kitty's bruised lips.

"Open up Aunt Kitty!" he said and shoved forward.

The tip of his cock was already leaking a few drops of precum, and he smeared it across her lips as he tried to get her to open her mouth for him. Kitty grunted, tasting the salty smear of Ryan's precum and ground her teeth together, pressing her lips tightly shut. She was determined not to let her nephew do this to her. But Ryan was just as determined to stick his cock down his aunt Kitty's throat. It had been a fantasy of his for several years and now it was on the verge of coming true.

He pressed his cock roughly against Kitty's lips and rubbed it back and forth, trying to force it into her mouth but Kitty held fast. She could smell his thick, musky manhood, it filled her nose and made her slightly light headed. The taste of his cock on her lips should have been vile. The idea of being made to give her nephew a blowjob unthinkable. Yet even as her mind rebelled her body was once again acting on its own accord. Her heart was hammering in her chest. Her pussy was actually dripping, and she could feel the heat starting to rise in her. How could gang rape and abuse excite her so? She couldn't understand why her body reacted like this, but she couldn't deny it either. Still, she was bound and determined to deny her mouth to her nephew.

That's when Kitty felt the first sting of the belt. Landing hard across her plump, rounded ass it stung as if she had been given an electrical shock. Involuntarily she screamed and, in that instant, Ryan thrust his enormous tool deep into her mouth. Kitty's eyes bulged and she tried to pull her head back, but Ryan had his hand wrapped in her hair and he forced her to remain shoved deep onto his cock. He took his other hand and quickly pinched her nose shut, pulling her forward while he pushed his hips forward. Kitty's mouth was stretched open wide, and she could feel the thick, heavily veined cock sliding deep into her mouth, running over her tongue and grazing the roof of her mouth. Ryan began to use his grip on her hair and her nose to shove her deep and then pull her back, over and over, essentially fucking her face hard and fast.

Kitty tried to gasp in whatever air she could as Ryan would pull out but with her nose plugged and her mouth and throat filled with cock she was once again being denied the precious air she needed so badly. Then another smack on her ass sent pain throbbing across and through her ass. Then another and another in rapid succession. Kitty screamed and bounced wildly as Lisa continued to strike her ass with the belt. Her screams and gyrations only seemed to encourage Ryan. He groaned in pleasure and pumped in and out of her mouth faster. Kitty drooled and slurped and gagged around his monstrous prick even as her ass began to blister red under Lisa's constant assault.

The face-fuck and whipping continued for another minute or so. Kitty was twisting and bouncing as she sobbed and sucked, trying to keep away from the abuse being heaped onto her body. Then Jack came up next to Ryan and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey bro, slow down. We're not in any hurry here. Don't shoot your load right away."

Ryan was trembling and sweating as he frantically continued to shove his huge cock into Kitty's mouth, but something in Jack's words or tone got through to him and he began to slow down. Reluctantly he released Kitty's nose and her hair and pulled his cock from her mouth. Kitty gasped and spit, saliva dripping down her chin, her face red and puffy from lack of air. She snorted hard, taking in lungsful of air, her body quivering as she stared up at the men.

Lisa had stepped back as well. There was a bright sheen to her face that wasn't entirely due to the physical exertion of spanking her aunt. It had excited her to be a part of this and her face flushed bright with thrill. She looked down at her shaking aunt and then up to the men surrounding her.

"What's next boys?" She asked in an almost sarcastic challenge to them. "Surely you aren't finished yet!" She smiled and sensually licked her lips, watching the guy's stare at her and at the kneeling, panting Kitty.

"I have an idea!" said Pauly. He ran over and grabbed the thick roll of packing tape they had used to bind her arms behind her back. He came up to Kitty and knelt down in front of her. The he took the roll of tape and pulled a long section of it away from the roll. He quickly slid it under Kitty's large right breast and began to tightly wrap it around the base. He pulled it tight, swelling her already huge breast even bigger. Kitty moaned and twisted trying to stop him, but the other guys saw what Pauly was doing and grabbed kitty from behind, holding her while he bound her breast. Kitty struggled and pulled against the men's grip as tape was twisted and tightened around her tits.

"Stop! God don't do this! Please!" She sniffed and begged as several layers of tape were tightened around the base of her right breast. Then, determining he had done enough, he stretched the roll over to her left breast and began wrapping it tightly as well. Kitty groaned in pain, and something else as she felt her nipples stiffening and her heavy breasts began to feel hot and tingly.

"Oooooohhhh...Uuuggghhh! Nnnoooo, please..." she whined. "It's too tight! Take it off, please!"

Lisa watched, her eyes bright and excited. She laughed as she watched her aunt struggle against the men as they tied and bound her big boobs, swelling them fat and round with her nipples straining hard and stiff. This gave her and idea and she ran across the room towards the kitchen.

"Hold up guys, give me a second!" She disappeared into the other room, and they could hear her rummaging around in some of the drawers back there. Then a triumphant squeal came from where Lisa had disappeared. "AHA! I knew I'd seen them!" She came back quickly, fairly skipping. She reached the boys and held out her hand. In it were several old-fashioned wooden clothespins. The guys stared at Lisa and her prize, and they all began to smile.

Kitty wasn't smiling, however. Her tightly bound breasts were already sore and tingling, her sensitive tits rock hard and swollen. She stared at the clothespins in Lisa's hand and tears filled her eyes. She blinked and they ran down her cheeks, dripping off of her face and onto her taped breasts.

"Oh Lisa...please don't." she whimpered, hoping for some small amount of mercy from her niece.

Lisa looked down at her aunt, on her knees, arms taped tight behind her back and her big breasts taped up and swelling, starting to blush red with color. She smiled, but it was not a kind smile. Her eyes glittered with excitement over the possibilities to come. She squatted down and reached out, pinching the flesh of Kitty's swollen, silver dollar sized areola with her thumb and forefinger. She dropped the clothespins on the floor and then took just one and pressed it open. She slid the wooden clamp over Kitty's squeezed flesh and let it pinch shut. It hung off of her breast, no more than an inch away from her hard nipple. It's teeth holding a thick, fat bite of her skin. Kitty screamed and whined as Lisa picked up another clothespin.

"NO!" Kitty almost screamed. No more. Please!" Lisa ignored her protestations and pinched the other side of Kitty's purpling and swollen areola. Then she clipped the second wooden clothespin onto her breast. Kitty pulled and turned trying to shake the clothespins off but all she managed to do was to bounce and shake her enormous breasts, to the delight of her tormentors.

"Now for the crown!" Lisa said sharply. She picked up a third clothespin and with her free hand grasped Kitty's jutting nipple. She purposely twisted it, pinching it hard and pulling on it. Kitty howled and sobbed, and Lisa quickly snapped the last clothespin onto her rock-hard tit. Then she stood back and looked at her handiwork. As Kitty trembled and shook, Lisa eyed the suffering MILF and grinned. She gestured to jack and Ryan who weren't busy holding Kitty.

"What are you thinking, sis?" asked Ryan. He knew that look on his siblings face far too well.

"Stand her up and spread her legs!" Lisa said. "Her tits aren't the only thing that can be clamped." Jack and Ryan's eyes lit up and they immediately moved to help Chuck and Pauly lift Kitty to her feet. Kitty was crying and grunting at the effort of trying to get away. Jack slapped her face hard as she was stood up.

"Shut the fuck up and do as your told! Do you understand?" He demanded of Kitty. Her red rimmed and tear-filled eyes stared at Jack with unmistakable fear and hatred, but she also knew she had no choice. She gave a little nod. Jack smiled grimly and slapped her face once more, leaving a fading red and white imprint of his hand on her cheek. "Answer me when I ask you something!" Kitty glared at him, her eyes filled with hate, but she answered.

"Yes." Jack laughed and slapped her again.

"Yes, what? Bitch!" Kitty blinked more tears from her eyes.

"Yes...sir. I understand." Kitty couldn't keep up eye contact with the football hero. She dropped her gaze and felt shame and humiliation rage across her face.

Ryan reached out and grabbed a hold of Kitty's bound left breast, the one without clothespins and squeezed hard. He felt the heavy, pendulous breast squeeze between his fingers, soft, pliable and warm. He took his free hand and slapped at Kitty's naked thigh.

"You heard Lisa, spread your legs, wide!" he slapped Kitty's thigh again and gave her breast another squeeze. Kitty winced and groaned but she spread her legs apart. With her arms still taped behind her back, it was a good thing that the men continued to hold her, or she was afraid she might have lost her balance and done a face-plant on the floor.

Now Lisa reached out and ran a finger along Kitty's hairy and damp crotch. She pressed in, sliding her digit in between Kitty's fat pussy lips. She slowly turned her hand over, so it was palm up and stroked her finger along her wet gash. She slid in and out, just a little till she was rewarded by a whimper from Kitty. Then she took her fingers and pinched one of Kitty's fat and swollen pussy lips, pulling it away from her cunt and stretching it out. Kitty whined and groaned as her pussy was mistreated.

"Oooooohhhh pppllleeeeaaasseee!" She grunted through clenched teeth. "Don't!" Lisa reached down and picked up one of the two remaining clothespins from the floor and pressed it open. Then she slid its open mouth over Kitty's stretched and sensitive pussy lip and let it close with a snap. Kitty gave out a wail and began to truly cry. Lisa laughed a sweet, girly laugh. Then she grabbed a hold of Kitty's other pussy lip and stretched it out even further than she had done the other one. She grabbed the clothespin and snapped it tight onto her sensitive outer lip.

"C'mon guys, this slut needs a good, hard fucking! Let's give it to her!" She paused for a moment, and then added, "That is, if you're all up to it." Lisa egged the others on, slapping at Kitty's full, swollen boobs for emphasis.

This got everyone going. They grabbed at Kitty and spun her around. Chuck was already spring steel hard again and he laid down on the floor, his hard rod standing stiff and upright. Pauly and Gabe held her arms. Gabe kicked Kitty's legs out from under her and caused her to go to her knees. The two made certain she did so straddling Chuck. He grabbed her hips and guided her onto his enormous cock. Pauly and Gabe helped by pressing her down onto Chuck. She was dripping already and even his enormous pole shoved into her with only a little effort. Kitty grunted at the effort as she felt his hard, thick cock fill her up and slide in deep. She had no leverage to stop her momentum and with the two pushing her and Chuck pulling her further onto him all 11 inches were quickly buried to the balls in her pussy. Kitty moaned and twisted but gravity and these men were against her, and she was held there, impaled on his man-meat.

Now Ryan moved behind her. He knelt down and grabbed her taped arms to angle and control her. His own monstrous dick was aching it was so hard. He leaned her forward and slid his cock between her quivering globes. It was slick and Kitty was already coated from before, so his tool slid easily down along her crack till the thickly flared head pushed up against her ass hole. Kitty squealed and shook her head furiously, screaming at Ryan.

"NO! Mother-fucker get off! Not in my ass! Ryan..." she beseeched him, "please not there!" But Ryan's eyes stared at her sweat covered and trembling ass cheeks and his mind was filled with the endless possibilities of his aunt's ass and holding his cock in one hand and pushing her forward with the other he began to slide forward, inserting his tools fat head into her ass. Even with the ass fucking she had previously received, her hole was tight, and Ryan had to press hard to make headway.

Kitty screamed herself hoarse as she felt her sphincter losing the battle and begin to be forced open. She could feel Ryan's thick, vein covered monstrosity pushing the walls of her ass apart and slowly pressing inward. She hissed and grunted and tried everything she could to twist her hips and keep him from going deeper but Ryan was relentless. The painful aching burn of his 12-inch cock forcing itself into her ass caused Kitty to gasp and cry out. There was a final moment when all forces seemed to be at a stalemate and then, with a thick sounding groan, Ryan shoved forward, and his cock slid into Kitty's ass.

Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers