Kitty Gets Bullied, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind her they pounded away, ravaging and stretching her pussy beyond anything it had ever experienced. Her insides shook and she snorted deep breaths of air through her nose. The temperature of her body climbed but she felt chilled at the same time. She screamed and sobbed around cock, bounced her ass against the two boys, shook and trembled as the power of her orgasm rose. She was close now, she could tell. If there had been a time when this could have been stopped, that time was gone now. The deep and humiliatingly powerful need to cum overrode every sense in her body. Her heavy breasts bounced and jiggled below her as she was thrust hard against, over and over.

Then, it was on her. A deep black wind rushing up from the souls of her feet through her legs and into her pussy and still rising, hot a fast. Her belly spasmed, her huge tits shook and swelled, her nipples stiffening even more than they already were. It reached her throat and flowed up into her cheeks and even her scalp felt like it was on fire. She shrieked and literally jumped and threw herself forward, as if electrified. The three men in her held on to her tightly and rode her wild, bucking body down to the earth and back up to heaven. Kitty screamed and panted and choked and clenched every muscle she had and was thrown back and forth between these men till her orgasm ran its course, scouring her body inside and out.

Now the three men, Jack, Ryan and Chuck, all reached their zenith. First Chuck began to grunt heavily and frantically increased the speed with which he fucked her face. His cock trembled and swelled and then began pouring long, thick streams of warm, musky, salty cum down her throat. He thrust even as he came and Kitty was forced to swallow mouthful after mouthful, sticky, sweet cum sliding down the back of her throat and pooling in her stomach.

Then Jack shouted and slapped at her ass. He grabbed her hip and thrust in. She could feel the two huge cocks sliding and caressing each other as well as the walls of her overstretched pussy. Jack tensed and began to fire off his load deep into Kitty. She could feel the thin, streaming cum sliding over and around both cocks and slipping deeper inside her.

That in turn set Ryan off and he shouted in wild ecstasy and began spewing thick, heavy ropes of slick, hot cum into her. All three of the men exploding within her sent her over the edge again. The powerful feeling of men all cumming in her at the same time sent wild shivers throughout and Kitty screamed again and shuddered and rocked bent over between them.

Now, finally the three of them were done. It had been less than five minutes but Kitty felt like she had been filled and ridden for hours. Well, she supposed, it had been that long since she first arrived and these men, along with Lisa and Ryan were certainly putting her through her paces. As they pulled out and stepped away from her, tied wrist to ankle and bent double over the sawhorse, Kitty experienced a weirdly shameful moment of loss and regret as her pussy and mouth were suddenly empty. She whimpered softly and panted, trying to lose some of the raging heat in her face and get her breathing back under control.

"So," Kitty was finally able to whisper, still having trouble catching her breath as she was doubled over. "...am I done now? You had your fun, now..." her voice trembled and broke slightly on this last plea, "...can I go. Please?"

Kitty's head hung down, her hair damp and stringy fell over her face. At this angle, she couldn't really see the guys, couldn't tell what they were thinking. But Kitty also knew, the decision wasn't up to the boys. This had been Lisa's plan since the very beginning and until Lisa said it was over, Kitty knew that it would just keep going.

In answer, Lisa ignored Kitty, she didn't look at the boys. She walked slowly over to her purse, which she had dropped in a corner of the room when she came in, and bent down to retrieve it. She opened it up and rummaged through till she found her phone. She pulled it out and touched the screen. Those in the room who could look her way say the light of the phone screen play across her face. She swiped a finger over the screen and then flipped several pages till she found her phone contacts.

What are you doing?" Jack asked curious as to what the devious slut now had in mind. Lisa held up a finger to stall any further questions. Then she touched the phone screen and the group, including Kitty, could hear a connection ringing. Lisa had her phone on speaker. It rang again and a moment later there was a click as someone picked up on the other line.

"Hello," the voice said. Lisa smiled.

"Gleason, hello sweety, this is Lisa." Jack looked at Lisa, a quizzical expression on his face. Gleason was the student assistant coach of the school soccer team. Why was she calling him?

"Hi Lisa," the voice from the phone said, "What's up?" Lisa looked up at the boys in the room, then at Ryan and finally at Kitty.

"Remember that favor I said I owed you and the team after you won the game last week?" Gleason's voice responded immediately.

"Sure! But you told me later you didn't think you could do it after all. Something about a medical issue, wasn't it.

"That's right, but I felt terrible I couldn't deliver on my promise. I really hate breaking my word. So, I think I have found a solution that will make everyone happy. How many of the team can you get together tonight?"

"I don't know, most of them probably. What did you have in mind?" There was an edge of eagerness to Gleason's voice that they all could hear.

"just get as many of the guys as you can and get over here as fast as possible. I guarantee it will be worth your while."

"Ok, but where?"

"I'll text the address now. You should be able to get here within the hour. Now get to it!" then without waiting for his response, Lisa ended the call. Then she walked up and over to Kitty to stand behind her. Her red ass was on full display and cum still was dribbling out of her pussy. Lisa held up her iPhone and snapped a picture. Then she tapped in a few lines of text and hit send. She looked over at the boys and smiled.

"Motivation. Ok, company's coming." She looked back down to her aunt and laid a hand on her trembling ass cheek. "Let's get things ready for the team." Then she laughed that high pitched girly laugh of hers and the others realized exactly what was going on. They whooped and laughed along with Lisa.

Kitty just shuddered, bent and tied over the saw horse and just kept whimpering.

"No, no, no, please god no..."

The end of Part 2.

Kitty will continue to be bullied in Part 3