Kitty Gets Traffic Jammed Pt. 03

Story Info
The Brothers may be finished, but the Police are not.
9.7k words
4.62
27.8k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
788 Followers

[Earlier that Day]

Detective Bill Whitcomb strode into the Santa Monica police precinct and walked directly up to the Duty Desk. Officer Carl Brazos was still manning the desk. He looked up as Detective Whitcomb approached.

"Detective. How's it going? Did that tip about the three guys and the woman in that car pan out?"

Bill Whitcomb looked at the young officer for a moment, sizing up the rookie's potential. Carl had always struck him as a good officer, but he lacked a certain self confidence that a police officer needed to have, especially if he was out on the streets. Bill thought that what Carl needed was a little exposure to what went on out there in the 'Real World', as he thought of it. Yes, he had been out on patrol before and seen a few things, but nothing that really tested his mettle. He stared at Carl a moment longer and then made up his mind.

"It just might have," he answered Carl. "We were lucky and got a photo off of a dash-cam of the jeep in question. We could even see the hot broad naked and shoved up against the window. The description of our robbery suspects does in fact match one of the men we could see in the photo." He paused a moment and then added, "Well, a close match, at least with what we could see."

Carl brightened, nodding enthusiastically.

"That's great. So, what now?"

"We were able to run the plates on the Jeep Wrangler and it came back as newly sold to a Katherine "Kitty" Hall, age 42. Lives in Brentwood. That's probably the woman that was seen with them. I've got a bolo out on that vehicle now."

"So do you think the woman, this uh, Kitty, is a hostage? Or is she part of the crew?"

"I can't say for certain. The owner of the sex shop that was robbed didn't mention a woman and the three suspects were seen crossing onto the freeway, so it's very possible she was just unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Poor woman. I hate to think what they were doing to her...are doing to her. I hope you find them quickly."

Detective Whitcomb didn't actually share the young officer's opinion. In fact, he had been doing little else but thinking about what the three thugs had been doing to the woman. The one photo he had seen from that dash-cam had been grainy and slightly blurred, but it was enough to show a woman with huge breasts being fucked up against the backseat window. The detective had a thing for large breasts and rough sex. He enjoyed making his occasional sex partner cry out as he man-handled them, slapping them or biting their tender spots. To see what the three robbers had been doing to a woman like that excited him. Still, he had to find them first and he had to be careful about who was with him when he did find them.

"Carl, how'd you like to ride with me today and see if we can't catch us some thieves.?'

Carl looked at the detective, startlement and hope spreading across his face.

"Me? Really? I... That would be great!" He stammered, "If, uh, you're sure you want me."

Bill smiled at the young and somewhat naïve officer.

"Oh yes, I'm sure." He was sure that he could control the scene and get officer Brazos to do whatever he wanted him to do.

"Let's get you ready to roll out with me. I'll tell your Sergeant that I'm requisitioning your help for the day!"

Great!" said Officer Brazos. He jumped up and headed out to get his equipment for the street. As he ran off, Detective Whitcomb's radio beeped.

"Go for Bill" he said as he keyed his mic.

"Detective Whitcomb, this is Officer Brenda Worth. We have a complaint of screams coming from a motel room up in El Segundo. We did a drive by and spotted that Green Jeep Wrangler you have the bolo out on. Do you want us to investigate?

"No!" Bills heart leapt in his chest. This is what he had been hoping for.

"Just keep the motel under observation. Only intervene if someone appears to be leaving. I'm on my way."

"You got it, Detective. Worth out" and the radio clicked off.

Detective Whitcomb clapped his hands together and ran off after Carl.

* * *

Detective Whitcomb had handpicked the group of officers with him as he and his team announced their presence and broke open the door to the dingy motel room. Inside they found the three suspects from the early morning robbery at the sex shop, all in a state of partial or full undress.

They also found Kitty Hall, naked and bound to one of the motel chairs, kneeling on the seat, her large swollen breasts hanging over the back of the chair. Arms and legs were tied to the chair. There was a rounded finger grip from what appeared to be a very large butt plug sticking out of her ass and her ass cheeks were bright red and marked with lingering handprints where she had been spanked hard.

Detective Whitcomb immediately handed off the three brothers to the police that were with them when they broke in. He kept only Officer Carl Brazos and two other officers with him. He knew these two and was certain they would go along with whatever he said.

Officer Stan Younger had been on the job for 13 years. He was almost 40 and had never been promoted past Patrol Officer. He had a record of misconduct and dereliction of duty charges that had been leveled against him over the years. They had never full stuck, but their appearance in his file kept him from moving up within the ranks. Bill Whitcomb found him to be a very useful tool to have on hand when the circumstances called for it. And these circumstances did call for it.

The other officer he had kept with him was Officer Brenda Worth. She had been the one to call him when the vehicle had been found. But more than that, Brenda was a militant lesbian. She didn't like men at all. Detective Whitcomb had caught her one night when he heard shouts coming from the squad's locker room. When he entered, he found a young female rookie tied to the bench in the locker room and Officer Worth slamming into her ass with a huge black strap-on. The young rookie had been in tears and Officer worth was laughing.

Bill could have had her brought up on charges and fired right there, possibly even jailed, but he had a much better idea. He grabbed his phone and filmed the young rookie's bondage ordeal. Then, he broke up the party. Told the rookie that if she reported this, everyone in the precinct and in court would see the video. However, if she kept quiet, Bill would see she got a fast track to detective. The rookie kept quiet, and Bill had leverage against Officer Worth. He was certain he could count on her as well in this situation.

So now, Bill was squatted down next to Kitty. She was still bound to the chair, breath coming in gasps as she tried to recover from what the three brothers had been doing to her all afternoon. There was still the butt plug wedged deep in her ass and two black nipple clamps on her red and swollen tits.

He reached out and flicked one of the woman's clamped nipples. That elicited a groan from her.

Kitty looked at the detective kneeling next to her.

"Please," she begged, "please untie me. Let me go!"

Bill looked at the bound woman and met her gaze. He stared into her eyes for a moment, and then said: "I'll untie you. But first...tell me what those men did to you!"

Kitty stared at the older detective. He was grinning at her, but that smile didn't reach his eyes. Her heart started to beat faster.

"They raped me" she said softly. Made me do horrible things. Please help me!"

Detective Whitcomb reached up again, this time grasping the clamp on her tit and pulling on it. He twisted it as he did so. Kitty groaned and tears filled her eyes.

"No.... please" she whispered.

"I said, tell me what they did to you. I need details for my report so please..." He twisted her stretched out nipple once more, "be very specific, I want to know everything!"

Kitty gasped and let out a moan as the detective tormented her already aching nipple. Her heart was sinking, and she was fairly certain that help had not arrived after all.

"They got into my car while I was stuck in traffic. Then they raped me...OOWWW!" Kitty screeched as Bill slapped her large breasts hard.

"I said in detail! What exactly did they do?" His voice was no longer friendly.

Kitty sobbed. "They...they stripped me, pulled my shirt off and then made me pull my shorts off."

Kitty was turning red from shame having to repeat this to a complete stranger. And the two officers with him were just standing there, watching. Bill nodded as she spoke.

"Go on," he said.

"Then one of them made me suck his cock. He held my hair and forced himself into my mouth."

"Bill looked at Kitty. Her full lips and slightly rounded cheeks, flushed from embarrassment and her recent activities. His own cock stiffened as he stared at her.

"Did you like it?" he asked. His voice was slightly husky now.

"What?" Kitty asked. "Did I like it? NO! They fucking forced me! Now please let me go!" and she pulled and strained at the ropes holding her tight.

Bill slowly stood up and watched as the naked, bound woman struggled against her bonds. He looked over at Officer Stan young.

"Stan, let's see if we can get that door closed, OK.

Officer Young smiled knowingly and moved to the motel room door. He pushed it closed. The door frame had splintered when they had broken in so it wouldn't catch, but Stan was a quick thinker. He took the other chair from around the rooms little table and leaned it up, under the doorknob of the room.

Bill watched him and nodded in satisfaction. Then he looked over to Brenda.

"That looks to be a butt plug in her ass Brenda. Check it out will you. We want to make certain that's all it is. People have been known to hide strange things up there.

Officer Brenda Worth nodded; her eyes gleaming. She hadn't been able to take them off the beautiful woman since they had come in. She slowly walked up behind Kitty, her hand slowly stroking across her round and red ass cheek.

Kitty screamed and shook her head, bounced her ass, trying to keep Brenda away.

"Fuck NO!" She screamed. "Let me go! Now! Help! Help!" She started shouting, hoping someone would hear her and come to her rescue.

Bill slapped her hard across the face twice, one on each cheek

"You will shut up now, do you understand me? He stared at her intently.

Kitty was shocked into silence. She stopped shouting and tried to lift her head enough to stare at the detective. Bill waited a moment, and then slapped her face once more.

"I said, do you understand? You will answer me when I ask you a question!" Got that?"

"Yes." Kitty answered in a soft, shaky voice.

Bill slapped her one more time.

"Yes, what?" he said sternly.

"Yes...sir" Kitty whispered.

Bill smiled. "Better." He said. Now I asked you before, did you like sucking their cocks?"

Kitty stared at Detective Whitcomb, her heart pounding. She could feel the female officer's hand still stroking her ass. She looked over and saw the other two officers watching her intently.

"Y...yes." She finally said softly.

Bill smiled and nodded.

"Yes, what?" he asked, more gently this time.

"Yes sir...I, enjoyed sucking their cock."

Kitty's face burned in shame and humiliation. Even though they had held her down, forced her, raped her, her body had responded, making her cum again and again. She must have wanted it. She didn't understand why, but she must have.

Bill looked at Kitty, her tears falling, her cheeks bright red.

"And now...You want to suck my cock, right?"

Kitty gasped at that, her eyes widening. She had suspected that this is what he had been leading up to. Still, he was a Police officer, he was supposed to help her.

"I...uh, I really don't want..."

Bill cut her off, grabbing her face with his hand and yanking her head up. He pinched her jaw with his thumb and forefinger.

"I. said. Now. You. Want. To. Suck. My. Cock! Right?" He emphasized each word as he spoke and tightened his grip on her jaw. Tears flowed from Kitty as she nodded her head.

"Yes...sir," she added quickly. When Bill didn't let go of her face, she continued. "I want to suck your cock."

Bill smiled and let go of her face. He began to unbuckle his belt, unzip his trousers and drop them to the floor. His cock sprung out to attention immediately.

Kitty gasped in shock. Detective Bill Whitcomb's cock was huge. It had to be ten inches long and very thick. Kitty's eyes stared at the massive cock. He couldn't expect her to swallow that!

Bill just grinned and moved forward, till his huge dick's bulbous head was against Kitty's lips.

"Open wide" he said. And gently pushed himself a little harder against her mouth.

At first, Kitty had no intention of opening her mouth for that monster cock. She looked up, her eyes pleading with him silently. Then, she felt Officer Worth behind her grab the handle of the large butt plug and twist it, shoving it a little deeper, then pulling it out. Kitty couldn't help herself. She gasped, her mouth dropping open, and Bill shoved his cock into her open mouth.

"Gggguuggghh....mmmmppphhh!" she strangled on trying to get words out as the detective shoved himself deep into her mouth. He got about half his full-length in. Kitty's jaw was forced open to her limit, her lips forming a seal around his iron hard pole. Behind her, she felt her ass stretch and tug and then the vile butt plug was yanked out. She moaned and sobbed around the huge strangling cock in her mouth, even as the female officer began to run her fingers over her now empty ass hole.

Bill was quite aware that not everyone could take his cock, but he felt certain that Kitty would be up to the task. He grabbed her hair and held her head still, sliding in and out a little bit at a time. Kitty's eyes were wide and rolled in her head as he began to slowly fuck her mouth.

Officer Worth spoke up behind her.

"I think she might have some contraband back here sir. I think I should perform a cavity search.

"Good idea" Bill gasped, enjoying the soft warm contours of Kitty's mouth on his prick. "Have Officer Brazos help you with that. He needs the experience."

Carl Brazos had been staring at the beautiful, sexy woman bound to the chair ever since they had walked in. Now he stared as Detective Whitcomb was feeding her his cock and Officer Worth was playing with her ass.

"Me?" He gulped.

"Get over here, Officer!" Brenda Worth said sternly. Make yourself useful! Spread her cheeks wide for me!"

Carl swallowed and quickly moved up beside Officer Worth. He looked down and saw Kitty's firm, round ass, red and marked from obviously hard slaps. He grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed. Damn they felt good. He slowly pulled them, spreading her ass wide.

"Like this?" he asked.

Officer Worth just glared at him and then grabbed his hands and forced him to really pull on Kitty's ass. Kitty groaned and jumped under their touch all the while continuing to suck on the detective's huge member. She tried her best to gasp out "No" but all that came out was a guttural groan.

Brenda Worth looked down at Kitty's spread ass and took two fingers and began to slide them into her ass hole. Kitty had been quite stretched by the butt plug and earlier by everything the brothers had done to her. Until today she had only had anal sex a very few times, and it was always short and uncomfortable. Today she had been fucked and probed in her ass more than any all the previous times in her life. She still hated the feeling, but she couldn't help the excitement that was starting to build in her.

Officer Worth's fingers slid in, twisting and probing as she plunged deeper into Kitty's upturned ass.

"I think she needs a little lube here Officer Brazos. Give me some spit here!" She pulled her fingers out and stretched Kitty's asshole wide. "Right here, Carl."

Carl looked down and saw the wide-open brown eye staring back at him. He was starting to get very excited, holding this woman's ass, watching the detective get sucked off, and now seeing Brenda Worth finger the woman's ass. He laughed a little nervously but leaned down and worked up some spit in his mouth. Then he slowly spat, drooling it right onto her open ass hole.

Officer Worth grinned and this time took three fingers and began to work them into her tight ass. Kitty groaned again and shook her ass, trying to dislodge the invading digits.

Meanwhile, Detective Whitcomb was really getting into his blowjob. He slid deeper into Kitty's mouth. He watched her eyes staring up, pleading with him. He saw her cheeks bulging and puffing as she tried to get some relief from his huge dick. He held her hair tighter and shoved in a little deeper.

Six or seven inches now. Kitty's mouth was stuffed. He could feel his cock head coming up against the back of her throat. He smiled and moved back and forth, just a little, keeping up the pressure and forcing her mouth to keep stroking, trying to catch a breath when she could. He was truly enjoying her ability to suck cock.

Kitty was just trying to breathe. There was so much cock in her mouth, and it was against the back of her throat. She ran her tongue up and down his substantial length, tried to shove it to one side or the other. She flapped her lips around his shaft trying to gasp in a breath or two. Her cheeks were heating up and she was beginning to gasp and gag around this cock.

Then she felt spit trickling down her ass and three fingers begin to work their way back in. She rocked and bucked and puffed around the cock and tried to squirm away, but she was tied and they held her tight.

"Carl, while I am searching her anal cavity, why don't you check her other hole. Be thorough...you might need to get your whole hand up in there to really be sure!

Carl gulped and looked at Detective Whitcomb and then at Officer Worth.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Go on!" Bill said.

Carl quickly adjusted his position and squatted down behind Kitty. He could see her fat, wide cunt lips, glistening wetly from the earlier fucking it had received. He took his hand and tentatively stroked her pussy, sliding a finger between her fat, red lips. He could feel the warmth and stickiness of her pussy. He slowly began to push a finger into her. Kitty's pussy trembled and twitched at his touch.

Kitty moaned loudly and tried her best to shake her hips. Officer worth looked at Carl and glowered.

"Just stick your hand up there officer! Get the job done!"

Carl jumped and nodded. He quickly added another finger and then a third and began to slide in deeper. He twisted his hand sideways and spread his fingers, widening her pussy. He slipped in a fourth finger and plunged deeper, his fingers spreading and twisting as he felt and probed her deepest recesses.

Kitty groaned and began to cry. Inside she could feel the officers' fingers stroking and teasing her, her pussy trembling and starting to buzz. Her ass had four fingers now in it and they too were thrusting and twisting. Her hips bounced and her legs kicked as much as the ropes would let them. She grunted and groaned and drooled around the detective's cock. Her body trembled and against her will she was getting excited, starting to build towards another orgasm.

How many times had she cum today already. She had lost count and now they were going to make her cum again. She shook and trembled and groaned and the feeling rose, stronger and higher in her.

Then, officer Brazos slipped his thumb into her pussy and slid his entire fist into her. He pushed deep, twisting and turning, rubbing up hard against her clit, crushing it and shooting sparks of excitement through her pussy, and up into her belly and down her legs. She gasped and sobbed as she drew closer to her orgasm.

Officer Worth slapped her ass with her open palm. All pretense of a cavity search or being a professional officer was now gone. Officer Worth was spanking Kitty, adding to the hot red marks left on her ass by the brothers. Officer Brazos started fisting her faster as Brenda slapped her. He would thrust and turn, and she would twist her fingers in her ass and spank her. Fist. Twist. Spank. Again and again.

Raxton57
Raxton57
788 Followers