Kitty Gets Traffic Jammed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty went wild. Even with all the previous abuse her ass was not ready for this. She screamed and bucked, yanking hard and furiously on the ropes tied to the headboard. She bounced and shouted for Bill to stop. But he kept pressing deeper.

Kitty had never been so filled. It felt like a wide log was being shoved up her rectum. Like taking the worlds biggest hardest shit, in reverse. Tears streamed down her face, and she wailed.

"OH GAWD! It's too much, I'll tear! OH GAWD STOP!"

Officer worth was a little worried that someone would hear the screaming that Kitty was making. She looked around for something to gag the woman with and saw the open satchel with money and sex toys from the robbery. She quickly went to it and dug through. There, in and amongst the piles of cash and toys, she found what she needed. A large red rubber ball gag. She grabbed it and wen to Kitty.

Kitty was still screaming and sobbing, begging Bill to stop. The pain in her ass was so much. Then suddenly, Brenda was next to her. She reached up and grabbed Kitty by the jaw and stuffed something hard and red into her mouth. It was a large red ball. It filled her mouth and forced her jaws apart to almost their maximum width. There were straps and buckles attached to it and Brenda quickly and efficiently fastened the ball gag around her head. Kitty tried to scream through the gag but all that came out was a gurgle and some drool.

Bill smiled at Brenda.

"Thanks" he said and kept pushing his cock deeper into her ass.

Kitty bounced and thrashed but could only gurgle as Bill thrust deeper and deeper into her. Her ass screamed for her and her hips ached. Pain flowed through her. Her legs shook and she pounded her hands. Still Bill kept going in deeper.

Brenda was already there and watching Kitty get ass fucked by Bills enormous schlong was really turning her on. She leaned over and sucked on of Kitty's large stiff nipples into her mouth and began to suck on it. One hand reached out to squeeze the other breast and her other hand slid down to Kitty's pussy. Her fingers began to stroke and slide into her even as she sucked and nipped on her tit.

Kitty was in hell. She was in heaven. Her boobs were being played with, sucked and pinched and pulled. Her pussy was being fingered and her ass was being speared by a monster cock. Once again, she was in the grips of humiliation and shame and pain and pleasure and her body was reacting to it all. It was taking no time to ramp back up to full-blown explosive orgasm. It rang through her, exploded across her vision, pounded in her ears. She bit down on the ball gag as hard as she could, her body slamming against the bed and the headboard again and again.

Bill had finally succeeded in getting all ten inches of his cock into her tight asshole. He wriggled and pushed against her and loved the feeling of being tightly held by her ass. He saw Brenda begin to play with her tits and finger her pussy. That just spurred his lust and he actually pulled out a few inches so he could push back in again. Beneath him Kitty exploding, her body seizing, shaking and rocking. He heard her grunt and spit over the gag, felt her shaking and quivering. He felt something warm and wet and when he looked down, Brenda's fingers were buried in Kitty's pussy and Kitty was squirting out a stream of liquid as she reached orgasm.

"From zero-to-sixty in nothing flat" he gasped with a chuckle and continued to thrust in and out of Kitty's helpless ass.

Kitty shook her head from side to side, slammed it against the mattress beneath her. Groaned and cried and was helplessly borne away on her orgasm's waves of pleasure. She crested again and again, cumming over and over. Brenda's fingers found her clit and pinched it, teased it, flicked it, making Kitty bang her hips and cum even harder. She screamed through the obscene ball gag and whimpered and still kept cumming.

It did not take Bill long to reach his climax. He groaned and stiffened and made one final hard thrust and began to cum in Kitty's ass, filling it with his hot, sticky cum. She shrieked and rocked and humped and shuddered, but bill stayed in, filling her up, over filling her and continuing to hold deep inside.

Kitty banged her head against the mattress and shook with pleasure and shame. Bill finally began to pull out of her ass. It hurt almost as much pulling out as going in.

Brenda bit down on Kitty's breast, flicking her nipple with her tongue and pulled away, leaving a little set of teeth marks on her big, round boob.

Now, finally, Bill was out. He got up and went into the little motels bathroom. Kitty could hear the shower running. The other two officers looked at Brenda, admiring once again her tight, muscular body, her firm stiff nipples and her sculpted ass. They looked at Kitty, soft and round, trembling all over, naked, sweat and cum covered, breathing in shaky gasps. The smiled, gathered up their uniforms and started to dress.

Kitty lay on the bed, breasts heaving, nipples aching, body sore and swollen and exhausted. She looked over at the three officers, now mostly dressed. She shuddered and tried to plead with them, but the gag was still in her mouth and all that she managed was wet sounding grunt.

Brenda had just finished getting her uniform on when Bill came out of the bathroom. Freshly showered, he grabbed his own clothes and started to get dressed.

Carl looked over at the helpless Kitty and back to Bill.

"What do we do with her now?" He asked.

Bill considered for a moment, then looked at Kitty and back at the others.

"After careful investigation, I don't think she was part of that gang after all." He smirked and looked down at Kitty.

I think the housekeeping comes around about six AM tomorrow morning. I say we leave her here and they can decide what to do with her when they find her.

The others nodded and agreed.

"Sounds fair to me," said Stan. Then he added, "I've heard this place uses undocumented laborers as housecleaning crews. I wonder what they will think of her?"

The others laughed and slapped each other on the back and headed for the door. As they moved the chair away from the broken door and pulled it open, Bill looked to Carl.

Better put some police tape across the door, to keep anyone else from just wandering in."

Carl nodded. "Right"

As they filed out, Brenda stood over Kitty looking down at her.

"Officer Worth, you coming?" Bill asked.

"In a minute." She said.

Detective Whitcomb just smiled and nodded and walked out.

Kitty didn't know whether to be horrified or relieved. She was very glad they were all going. They had forced themselves on her again and again. She didn't think her body could take much more. Still, she didn't want to be left tied up here all night either. And what did they say about undocumented workers? What would happen to her if they found her tied and naked.

She watched as the other officers left the room. She stared up at Officer Worth who just stared at her, her eyes travelling over her naked helpless body. Kitty tried to plead through the gag but officer Worth sat down on the bed and put a finger to Kitty's gagged mouth.

"Sshhhh!" Making the hushing noise.

Then she got up and went over to the poor excuse for a dresser and picked something up and came back to Kitty. It was the two black clamps that were attached to that electrical unit. The ones the brothers had so cruelly used on her nipples. Kitty remembered the sensation of electrical stimulation running through her, causing her pain but also to climax. Her eyes widened in fear as she saw Brenda holding the clamps up.

"Do you know," Brenda began, "that these don't just go on nipples?"

She smiled and slowly traced the clips over Kitty's breasts and across her stomach and down to her pussy.

"There are other places, equally as sensitive...maybe more so."

Kitty gasped through her gag and violently shook her head no. She tried to close her legs tightly together.

Brenda turned around and grasped Kitty's legs, easily prying them open. The she knelt in between them, keeping them apart. Her hands stroked Kitty's swollen and bruised pussy lips.

"You have a really lovely pussy, you know that!"

She leaned down and her tongue licked out. It stroked Kitty's pussy lips, lapped at the moisture around and on it. She kissed her open cunt and stuck her tongue deep between her legs. It caressed her slit till it found her hard, engorged clit. Then she took it gently in her teeth and tugged on it, lashing it with the tip of her tongue as she held it.

Kitty struggled and moaned, feeling the all too familiar tingle of passion rising between her legs. She pleaded through the gag, making choking noises to please stop. But Officer Worth kept licking and sucking.

The fever rose in Kitty yet again, She couldn't imagine that she could be brought to orgasm again and yet that's exactly what this woman was doing to her. She cried and groaned and grunted and tried to stop the feeling but she couldn't, It rose higher and faster...and then, stopped. Officer Worth lifted her head and stopped all her attentions. She looked up at Kitty. Kitty stared back at her; eyes wide.

"You liked that, didn't you?" She said in a thick and sultry voice.

Kitty didn't move for a long moment, she just stared into Officer Worth's eyes. Then, very slightly, she nodded.

Officer Worth smiled.

"You want me to finish, yes?"

Red blotches of shame and humiliation blossomed on Kitty's cheeks but the feelings in her pussy had gone too far. Again, very slightly, she nodded.

Brenda just nodded as well and sat up. She took her hands and spread Kitty's pussy, pulling and stretching her pussy lips. Kitty sighed and laid her head back, waiting for the stroking to start up again.

Then Brenda grabbed one of the black clips with the rubber heads and quickly snapped it onto one of Kitty's pussy lips.

Kitty squawked and grunted, lifting her head quickly to look at Officer Worth. Brenda held the other clip in her hand now. She lowered it towards Kitty's open pussy. Kitty grunted heavily and shook her head.

Brenda used her fingers to find and lift Kitty's clit and snap the second clip onto it. Kitty bounced and hollered and groaned, rocking from side to side, trying to pull the nasty clips off.

Brenda stood up and grabbed her legs and held them tightly together. Then leaning against them, she reached to the floor and pulled up a roll of duct tape. She grinned now and quickly wrapped it several times around Kitty's ankles. When she was sure it was tight and strong enough that Kitty couldn't tear it, she ripped the end off.

Then she stood up and walked to the dresser where the little electrical unit had been set. She looked over at Kitty and smiled. That smile did not reach her eyes.

"At the lowest setting, on random pulses, this should keep you in quite a state of excitement. It won't ever be quite enough to make you cum, but just to wish you could. I'd say that in about twelve hours when those undocumented laborers get here, you'll be ready and willing to do anything they want!"

Then, she flipped the switch and the unit began to hum. Brenda adjusted the dial and set the random pulse and turned towards the door. Kitty thrashed on the bed, yanking at the ropes that held her and kicking and pounding her legs as the first pulse sent shocks against her clit and pussy. Her whole body spasmed and she screamed through the gag.

Brenda watched her and laughed.

"Of course, if you make too much noise, the local junkies and drug dealers will hear and may come to investigate. You might even attract the attention of some of the pimps in the area. They are always looking for new blood for their stables."

With that, Officer Worth blew Kitty a kiss and turned and walked out of the motel room, pulling the door shut behind her.

The unit buzzed and sent another shock through Kitty's helpless cunt and she thrashed and groaned. The need to cum was already strong in her, she could feel the edges of her orgasm just below the surface, but she needed more. She screamed again into her gag and bounced and rocked on the bed, trapped and tied and helpless. Kitty was in for a very long night. And who knew what tomorrow would bring. She began to sob.

* * *

Well, that's it for this story. This whole set of stories was harder for me than my other work has been. And it ended in a rather dark place too. I really enjoyed writing it and I hope you all enjoyed reading it. I'd really love to hear from you, comments on what you liked and what you didn't.

So far, all my Kitty stories have been in three parts, but I'll admit, this one could go to a fourth part. What do you think? Do you like the darker ending or should I take even more liberties with poor Kitty.

By the way, just as a little look into my storytelling subconscious, the character of Kitty is based on a girl I once knew a long, long time ago. We never had anything but a brief friendship between us but her beauty and her body still haunt my fantasies.

So again, please favorite me, follow me and comment, and as always, thanks for reading!