All Comments on 'Kitty Gets Traffic Jammed Pt. 03'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seek help. You need it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ten Star Good. This could definitely go another chapter. A dark turn but an enjoyable turn. All the Kitty stories have been great. Thanks for all the hard effort to write them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story! I would love if the story continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about a story where Kitty goes into a haunted house, where a ghost with a passion for tying and gagging women happens to lurk?

EdthegentEdthegentover 1 year ago

Great work! I loved the darker side of things.

Maybe a flash forward story could be the go to. Maybe the cons have got out of prison and are looking for revenge after she put them away? Maybe the cops keep coming back for more? Endless possibilities!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I love your work, extreme conditions and greatly detailed. I am dripping wet down my inner thighs❤️❤️💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve always wanted to be used like this. A girl can only dream🤫

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

I think Kitty needs to be seen by a doctor, maybe Dr Jack/Jason could see to her.

Loved it xx

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

You are so wonderfully nasty and twistdd. I love stories where help shows up, or the "victim" seeks and finds someone to save her, she is relieved yet they turn around and abuse her as well. Especially when she believes the torment is over.

Needingnow2023Needingnow2023over 1 year ago

I liked the story and want more but adter being a police officer of 20 years did not care for the police part. I know some did but that eas way far fetched. Police got called to the motel because of a screaming women and they atacked her again, give me a break!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, Kitty does get free and kills everyone she can get her hands on. Well, it is a fantasy, right? Kitty watches each of their eyes as they roll back into their heads as their life drains away. What a life Kitty says as she walks away from each one to begin the destruction on the next.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Definitely needs a 4th chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES