Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so fucking sexy when you do that." Mark commented.

"Do what?" I asked.

"When you swallow my cum." Mark answered.

I looked up at Mark with a wide smile elated from my wonderful orgasm and the knowledge that I could satisfy him so well. Seeing him pulling up his boxers and jeans, I thought that I had better make myself presentable as well. Still on my knees, I reached over and grabbed my purse. Taking some Kleenex out I wiped the remaining cum from my face. Looking down, I noticed some cum on my dress right over my chest. I did my best to soak that up from my dress, but some of it already soaked into the material. I silently cursed myself and hoped that the stain would wash out.

"Come on Kitty, I'll drive you home." Mark said as he helped me up to my feet.

I straightened out my hemline before following Mark back to his car. After getting into the driver's seat, Mark leaned over and unlocked the passenger door for me. I sat myself down with my jacket and purse on my lap before reaching up to pull down the passenger side visor. Looking into the vanity mirror I was shocked to see what a mess my face was. Even though I wiped the cum off, my makeup was completely ruined. I took some more Kleenex to wipe off what little remained of my make up.

"What a mess. I look horrible now." I complained.

"You look fine." Mark replied.

"I'm on the pill, you don't have to pull out, you can cum inside me." I told him.

"But I like cumming in your mouth. Most girls don't swallow. It looks so fucking hot. I just love it." Mark told me.

For some strange reason, that fact caused a warm glow to wash over me. Maybe it was the fact that I could offer something to Mark that other women wouldn't. I was so happy and satisfied, I forgot the mess he made of my face and dress as well as the fact that he ruined another pair of pantyhose.

I tried my best to wash the cum stain from my dress as soon as I got back to my dorm room. It looked alright but I wouldn't be sure until the next day after it dried. It was a weekday and I had early classes the next day so I took a quick shower before getting ready for bed. Needless to say, I slept like a baby that night.

12