Kitty's Kinky AssTease Ch. 04

Story Info
The salacious teasergirl finishes off her ass-boy...
1.7k words
4.6
13k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just granted my new little ass-boy the erotic privilege of being allowed to kiss my ass, but my generosity had been preceded by a preliminary tease and denial demonstration I performed for the new strippers at the club, for educational purposes of course.

This hadn't been easy for him, since I had teased him mercilessly with my hot butt first, making him crawl around on his hands and knees, following me while I showed it off for him in front of all my stripper friends. And then I made him play with himself and BEG me to let him kiss it!

But things only got worse at that point as I offered my butt to him, ordering him to kiss it but then laughing and pulling it away when he tried. How wonderfully wicked and delightfully cruel this felt! And it really was a true demonstration of the power and allure of feminine sexual teasing, and all the girls just loved it!

I demonstrated the proper technique of his rejection, keeping it just inches away from his face, swaying it around and flexing my butt-muscles. I lured and baited him with it just like that, and then I denied him repeatedly before finally allowing him to plant one soft kiss right on one of my plump little ass cheeks.

What a perfect little training exercise! And of course, this was done with his erect cock sticking out of his pants, fully on display as a demonstration of my irrefutable sexual power over him...

And then, as soon as he planted his desperate lips on one of my ass cheeks, I simply reached back and shoved his face away with my hand, in a kind of humiliating gesture of rejection that showed I was in complete control of him, and I alone would decide what little treats and rewards he would receive, if any.

It was clear to him now that he would be teased and denied mercilessly before being given even the slightest little bit of me! But he didn't care; he was totally willing to play along with whatever kinky little teasing games I might come up with, all because I had announced earlier that I was going to make him come all over my sexy ass! And that changed the picture completely for him...

Suddenly I pranced right over to the end of the bar, and he crawled along behind me as I beckoned him to follow. I stopped right in front of the two young, gorgeous new strippers, and announced to them that I was now going to teach them exactly how to put the finishing touches on the enslavement of this guy with my ass.

And with that, I turned around to him and said, "Stand up, ass-boy, and let me have that cock!"

He complied without question, the thought of being able to explode all over my ass clouding his judgement and driving his decisions...

I stood in front of him and backed right up against him, pressing my curvy butt right up against his cock so it stuck straight up, tucked in between my ass cheeks. He moaned in ecstasy, absorbing the sensations of his cock finally feeling the very first contact with my ass, and I started to slowly rub my soft, fleshy butt cheeks round and round on it.

His mouth fell open and his eyes rolled up into his head as I began to give pleasure to his aching erection, and I looked at the girls with glee as I continue to lead him toward his inevitable fate.

Then, I began rubbing my ass crack up down the length of his dick, letting the shaft of it glide along my g-string panty-covered butthole. Then I looked at the girls again and casually proclaimed that I could make him CUM quite easily, right now, if I was so inclined.

I told all of them to take a close look at his face and body, and notice how he looked...the glazed over eyes, his mouth hanging open, his body trembling just a little...

And then I told them how easy it is to observe a guy getting more and more sexually aroused, and as he began to approach orgasm, I pointed out all the little clues that betrayed him and revealed that he was just about ready to explode...

But as I brought him right to the edge of orgasm, pointing out all the little details that showed it was just about to happen, I suddenly just stopped and walked away with a huge smile of satisfaction on my face. I left him standing there with his cock twitching, bobbing up and down as the blood pulsed through it, and a long strand of pre-cum oozing out the tip...

"There! You see?" I said, quite proud of myself and my little demonstration. "It's so easy to figure guys out...you can read them like a book, and discover exactly when they're about to come, just so you can leave them dangling right there, right on the edge, but no further! If you're interested in being a serious pricktease, this is something you must practice, and refine your technique, until it's second nature."

He just stood there, his cock still twitching, pre-come continuing to ooze out of the tip, and I continued to carefully observe him, commenting to the two new young girls, "This boy is MINE now! I can do whatever I want with him...deny him or make him come, right now, it's totally up to me!"

The girls' eyes twinkled, and they giggled in fascination and watched intently as I continued, "I can make him do anything I say, because all he wants to do is to come! Isn't that right, ass-boy!"

"YES!" he panted uncontrollably as I moved back toward him and bent over in front of him again, looking back at him as I waited for his cock to finally calm down and stop twitching. It slowly subsided, staying completely erect but obviously backing off of the absolute edge of release...

So then I just said firmly, "Does my ass-boy wanna cum?"

"YES!"

"You sure??"

"YES!!"

"BEG ME!"

He started begging and pleading with me as I wiggled my hot ass right before his eyes some more, making sure to put on an incredibly erotic display of feminine power for all the girls. I waited until I felt he could handle some more stimulation without blowing his load immediately, telling everyone one again how to know when he was ready.

And then I started rubbing my ass up and down, round and round on his dick again.

And I continued to encourage everyone to observe him carefully, teaching and coaching them on how to read his body and face to see when he was getting ready to come...it was incredibly embarrassing for him to have me talking about him like that, almost like he wasn't even there, like I was just using his body and cock to perform my little training exercise.

I repeated this brazen teaching session activity several more times, displaying the complete sexual control I had over him, and before long he started going completely out of his mind! His voice cracked as his will completely broke, and he burst out in a pitiful display of helpless sexual arousal and sheer and utter neediness.

All the girls just laughed at this poor, pathetic, broken submissive male, and I was doing everything I could to continue his delicious torment...

He kept wailing for release as I continued to taunt him mercilessly, rubbing my ass all over his dick and telling him that I owned him now, that he was all MINE, and that he and I were going to explore lots and lots of private, erotic ass-teasing sessions together!

He could feel himself starting to lose control as he approached orgasm again, and he glanced over at the two young strippers being taught their first lesson in cockteasing. Both of them were looking at him, wide eyed, like they were going to eat him alive, and he suddenly realized they had each spread their legs and were fingering their pussies as they watched his complete and total enslavement.

The love-juice inside his balls was bubbling and boiling as he tore his eyes away from them after a minute and looked back at me, his fabulously gorgeous blonde prickteasing Mistress, having her wicked way with him.

The thought of me doing it, performing this dominant sexual act on him, bringing him right to the edge of orgasm with my fantastic ass and keeping him there, leaving him there, right in front of all the sexy girls...oh, it was just too much to handle!

And then it happened. He shoved his cock up the length of my ass cheeks, clearly trying to fuck me with it, but instead it just poked up straight toward the sky as he pressed his balls against the bottom of my butt. His come started spurting out, and I noticed it immediately and pulled my ass away from him just a little, making sure to allow all the come to squirt out all over my ass cheeks!

He had almost certainly never come this hard before, and gob after gob of hot, sticky white come exploded onto my sexy ass as I wiggled it back and forth. It was fascinating to watch the faces of all the girls as they continued to observe my demonstration closely, some of them having seen it many times before, but others seeing it for the first time.

His cock needed no further stimulation to keep ejaculating; my erotic visual stimulation, eventually leading to some hot ass-rubbing, had been so arousing that he just kept squirting his come until he was completely spent.

He barely noticed all the girls as they gave me another standing ovation, laughing and pointing at the kinky spectacle as they clapped and cheered me on, thanking me for such an effective lesson.

He had been staring at my beautiful ass as he covered it with his come, but as his orgasm started to subside, he suddenly looked up and saw all the girls still staring at him, laughing and pointing at the sight of him in the final conclusion of his kinky ordeal. And it was at that moment that the most intense feeling of embarrassment I'm sure he'd ever had washed over him, but somehow, despite his shame and humiliation, it had been worth it.

Needless to say, he became a private client of mine, and we have since explored many kinky prickteasing games together, usually focused on my hot little ass...but that's another story!