Kitty's Legacy

Story Info
One moment of madness leaves a lasting legacy.
13.2k words
4.71
29.7k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,228 Followers

Kitty was fifty-five when she first had sex with her son. She hadn't intentionally set out for it to happen, and neither, she suspected, had he. The circumstances were far from perfect, as was the location, her grandson asleep in the next room and her son's wife in the room next to that. Her day had started normal enough, a bit of shopping followed by a spot of lunch and then her afternoon chores before starting tea. Her husband Bill had arrived home early from work, explaining that he felt a tad off-colour, she'd enquired what was wrong with him, but he hadn't been able to tell her, just saying that he just didn't feel one hundred per cent.

They'd had their evening meal before relaxing in front of the television, an hour or so passing before Bill had told her he was going out for a breath of fresh air and to try and walk off his discomfort. He'd retrieved his jacket, put it on, and had just put a cigarette to his lips when he emitted a strange gurgling sound and collapsed, hitting the floor with a thud.

Kitty had panicked, calling his name at first and then placing her face close to his, trying to ascertain if he was breathing or not. Dashing to the telephone, she had called the emergency services before returning to his prone body and trying to do CPR exactly as the operator had described. The ambulance had been there in no time at all, closely followed by the police, but it had all been to no avail, Bill was dead they sadly told her.

The policeman had phoned her son and he had phoned his siblings, within twenty minutes the house was full of her children as she sat on the couch, lost in a world of her own. Time passed before his body was collected, Kitty not hearing what was being said to her.

'It's best if you don't stay here tonight, mum.' She looked up, unsure of what David had just said.

'Everybody's coming to mine. I'm going to take you there for the moment until you get over the shock.'

Kitty had put on her coat and followed blindly as he led her to his car, David's brother and sisters making sure the house was secure before following him home. At his house, she had continued to sit in a daze despite being offered tea, coffee, or something stronger, until eventually, her other children said that they were heading for their own homes and would see her the following day.

David's wife had finally gone to bed, they had a toddler asleep upstairs and after a day of keeping up with him, she needed her rest. Sitting in nearly complete silence for the next two hours, David kept trying to persuade his mum to use the bed in the spare room, Kitty knowing that she wouldn't sleep, which was why she kept resisting until eventually, he told her he would lie on the bed next to her and keep her company.

He'd left the main light off, taking a bedside lamp and plugging it in on the other side of the room so that it cast deep shadows. They didn't undress, they didn't even get into bed, simply lying on top of the covers as he placed an arm around her and held her close. Eventually, the tears came, Kitty was surprised that they had taken so long, her son who had placed a box of tissues by the bed grabbed a handful and passed them to her.

Perhaps she did doze for an hour, David still awake and cuddling her when her eyes opened and for a moment, she tried to get her bearings.

He turned his head to check on his mum, their faces close together and that's when, much to his surprise, it happened. For some inexplicable reason, she had moved her face closer and suddenly kissed him, David recoiling for a second with surprise. She had looked at him with pleading in her eyes, even though he had no idea what she was pleading for as his face and head had returned to their former position, and he allowed it to happen again.

It was only a kiss, but Kitty found her hands cupping his face, her mouth moving against his as the kiss increased in tempo until her tongue was in his mouth. Before she realised it, she was grinding herself against him, horrified and excited in equal measure when she felt his erection rubbing against her belly.

David had got caught up in the kiss, especially when his mum rubbed herself against him. He didn't understand what had come over her, his body reacting to the touch of her body and lips. Releasing him for a moment, she uttered words that sounded innocuous at first. 'Turn your back while I get undressed.'

David closed his eyes and turned his face away, his head a jumble of thoughts. His mother had just kissed him, and he'd found himself responding, worse than that, he'd found himself excited. She wasn't young, a lot older than he was, but the longer the kiss lasted, the more aroused he had found himself becoming, and then astonishingly, when she rubbed herself against him, that he had an erection.

He could hear the rustle of clothing as she undressed and then the bed moved as she returned and got under the covers. 'Don't look, just turn out the light and get undressed.'

He had done as asked, disposing of his clothes in the darkness and then fumbling his way back to the bed but not realising until he had got beneath the covers that his mum still had on her bra and knickers while he was completely naked. His cock had subsided and was presently flaccid as she pressed herself against him once more. It felt strange, stranger than it had done several minutes earlier, then at least he had been clothed, his shaft restrained, now as it started to grow again while she kissed him, there was nothing but her panties separating his flesh from hers.

When she stroked his chest and teased his nipples, it felt weird. When she wrapped her hand and fingers around his cock and began to stroke his flesh, the weirdness multiplied. He'd had girlfriends toss him off, his wife would toss him off, never in his wildest imaginings had he ever thought he would experience his mother stroking his manhood.

Despite the weirdness, she certainly knew what she was doing, his cock fully erect again and throbbing in her hand as he became aroused once more. 'Touch me,' she whispered. David was hesitant as he moved one hand and cupped the small breast through her bra, squeezing softly. His cock was released for a moment as she sat up and promptly removed it, sliding back under the covers as she whispered again. 'There you are, touch me properly.'

This time when his hand went to her breast his excitement increased, the skin was soft and smooth and although flattened slightly, her nipples were huge, pressing into his hand as he fondled the malleable flesh and rolled her teats between finger and thumb. Her hand continued to slide the skin up and down his shaft as David moved his hand from her breast and explored her lower body.

His first touch was through the material of her large white panties, functional and old fashioned, his finger tracing a line, up and down her slit as he felt rather than heard the rumble in her throat. Moving to the waistband, he slid his hand inside, feeling the wrinkles of her belly and lower down, the covering of her mound. So far, other than the odd word, his mother had said nothing, the only way that he could tell if she was enjoying his touch was the occasional groan that escaped and the quickening of her breathing.

When his hand curved between her legs and he touched the flesh of her cunt, she allowed a slighter louder groan to escape as she pushed her groin against his hand, David crooking a finger as he pried her flaps open and then slid it into her fanny, her passage, moist with juices.

He tried to fathom why he was doing this, his wife who he loved was two doors away and yet here he was, feeling guilty and excited as his mother aroused him. He had always been a dutiful son, doing whatever she had needed, perhaps he had become conditioned to that. He had no idea why she was doing this, but at the same time, he had no wish to refuse her, nor was he helped by the fact that her hand wrapped around his cock, and the touch of her body, was exciting him more than he had ever imagined such a scenario would.

Kitty released him for a moment as she wriggled out of her panties and then still without a word, tugged at him as she indicated what she wanted next. David rolled atop her as she opened her legs and fumbled for his shaft, placing it against the lips of her pussy.

She still refused to speak; her eyes closed as though she could not bring herself to look at him. It was obvious what she was waiting for as he eased forward and felt his cock slide into her quim, his mother suppressing a groan as she pulled his face down and kissed him once more.

When she released his lips, she kept his head close, whispering to him, the tone of her words flat. 'Fuck me please!'

It was the strangest of sensations as he supported himself on outstretched arms and cautiously slid his cock out and then back into her cunt. In the darkness, it was difficult to see and other than her rapid breathing, had no idea if he was pleasuring her or not. Something had to be working because her fanny was wet and when he bent his head and nuzzled her breasts, he sensed the rattle in her throat. The speed of his hips increased, David suddenly finding that he was enjoying fucking his mother, certain that it would have been more enjoyable if he had been able to see her properly.

As they fucked, his senses had little to go on, only the touch of his fingertips describing her body to him. Her breasts were smallish, soft, and smooth, but sagged slightly, while her erect nipples felt quite big, David sensing her shudder when he lowered his mouth to them, licking and sucking on each teat.

Kitty raised he legs higher, gripping her son's buttocks as she dictated his thrusts, pulling him into her pussy faster as her arousal mounted. She had no idea why she was doing this, her body suddenly making demands and her brain orchestrating her limbs as the cock pumping into her cunt sent waves of pleasure surging through her body.

Despite her disgust and revulsion, it was pleasurable, it was exciting, and it felt erotic. Her son's cock plundering her passage was lifting her to heights that overcame the sadness and loss she felt, the thrill of the illicit sex blanking out other thoughts from her mind. All that mattered at the moment was her building arousal, her body letting her know that her climax was imminent.

'Faster!' It was a single word uttered in the darkness, David shafting his mother as fast and hard as he could, their groins slapping together each time he buried his dick up her flue. She was pulling at him tightly now, her hands constantly on the move as she stroked his hair and face, twisted at his nipples, and raised her hips to meet every thrust. Suddenly she began to convulse, shaking uncontrollably as her breathing came in short gasps and she went rigid, a suppressed moan escaping her lips as she orgasmed, David feeling the added wetness around his cock as he continued to smash her cunt until he groaned himself and emptied the contents of his testicles into her by now, sloppy twat.

Afterwards, she held him tightly against her, revelling in his naked body until thoughts of self-loathing and disgust flooded her mind, releasing and turning her back on him as she fell into a deep sleep.

David lay for a while longer, staring into space, his eyes now having adjusted to the darkness. His mother snorted and turned onto her back, the covers slipping away as he glanced at her tits. They were not large or exceptional, they were the tits of an ageing woman, but despite the overwhelming guilt he was now feeling, he found them arousing. He lifted the covers gently and peered down the bed, just about able to make out her slim figure, her rounded belly and the untidy bush that covered her mound. She was his mother and he had fucked her; his cock had been inside her cunt, and he had left her a present there. Despite his mind continually telling him they had done wrong, his cock would twitch, a sign that it was willing to fuck her again.

When Kitty awoke, she was alone in the bed, her thoughts now dominated by what she had enticed her son to do last night. What worried her just as much, was the fact that he had acquiesced so easily to her behaviour and had appeared to have enjoyed their copulation. She still couldn't understand what had come over her and why she had descended to such depths, embarrassed now at the thought of facing him.

In the early hours of the morning with his mum sleeping, David had slipped from the bed and in the darkness, collected his clothes. He opened the door carefully and then with the same caution, closed it behind him before heading for the bathroom and dressing. There was no way he dared enter his bedroom undressed in case he disturbed his wife, and she questioned his naked state. In the room he had undressed again and slipped into bed, his mind befuddled by what had taken place between him and his mum.

The next morning, he was already downstairs amusing his son when she appeared. She said nothing, finding it difficult to make eye contact with him when it was only the two of them in the room. It continued like that throughout the day and David just did not dare to bring up the subject and ask the questions that presently filled his mind.

Kitty stayed for four days, her other children constantly popping around as she allowed the toddler to distract her. By day five she had made her decision, 'David, I need you to drive me home. Alison's meeting me there and then we are going to the undertakers to sort out the funeral. Debbie is coming later so that we can start to sort things out. There is some paperwork I need to find and then I need to sort through your dad's things.

He had dutifully driven her home, alone in the car he'd had the opportunity, but how did you start such a conversion? Instead, he said nothing and neither did his mother, arriving at her house at the same time as his older sister Alison.

For the next three months, they all took it, in turn, to spend time with her. Alison or Debbie, his younger sister, would pop around during the day, taking their mother out shopping or just spending time keeping her company. He or his youngest brother Alister would pop around evenings or weekends, all of them offering support until she got used to being alone.

The funeral had helped, it had finalised things and given them all closure as they realised, they would never see their father again.

All of them except Alister were married with families of their own, Alison the eldest at twenty-seven had two kids. He was the next and at twenty-five, his son was nearly two. Debbie was twenty-three and had a new-born, while Alister at twenty-one had moved out from home a few months before their father's passing and shared a flat with his fiancé.

Nearly six months had passed since that evening, his mother now nearly back to normal. Friends, neighbours, and relatives had rallied around, and their mother had visitors most days or she would be going out to this or that club. Their visits had reduced to once or twice a week although one of his sisters would pop in each day as they and their mother went shopping together.

Christmas felt strange for all of them, the first one where their father was missing, an occasion that he had always enjoyed. Nonetheless, they all gathered at Alison's and had as good a Christmas and New Year as they could.

Ten months later and in all that time, neither he nor his mother had made any mention about what had taken place on the night of his father's death. At least now there didn't appear to be any further embarrassment and his relationship with his mum had returned to what it had been previously.

Into a new year, time slowly rolled by until David's wife, Mandy cornered him in the kitchen one afternoon.

'You know it's the anniversary of your dad's death this weekend and that we are all visiting?' David nodded his head, he hadn't forgotten, it had just become easier to live with.

'Your mum asked if you would stay over Saturday night. I don't think she wants to be alone,' Mandy concluded.

'Do you mind?' he asked. His wife shook her head. 'Of course not, if your mum needs you, you must go.'

It had been a year and David thought nothing of his mother's request, expecting a quiet evening watching television and then sleeping in his old room. As they were all visiting during the day, he would pop home and have his evening meal with his wife and then return to his mums about seven or eight o'clock.

The morning and afternoon had passed without anything amiss or out of the ordinary, David having his meal at home and then seven-thirty he kissed his wife and left for his mother's.

The first few hours were exactly as he'd expected, they watched television and chatted, his mum producing a bottle of wine and some beers for him as the evening wore on. Even when she seemed to be drinking more than she normally did, he never thought to comment, it was the anniversary he was thinking. It wasn't until the news came on at ten o'clock and she rose from her chair that he noticed she was a little unsteady on her feet.

'Do you need a hand mum?' he asked, showing only the slightest of concerns as she wobbled across the room towards where he was sitting on the couch. He'd put his bottle down, ready to jump to his feet if she stumbled and so was taken completely aback when she suddenly straddled his hips.

She said nothing, staring at him intently with her slightly bleary eyes and her breathing sounding loud; minutes passed, David watching and waiting, wondering if he should say something or not. It felt as though she was struggling with her thoughts and still undecided as her eyes closed. When she opened them at last, her head suddenly jerked forward and before he could say anything, she had planted a kiss on his lips.

To begin with, it had been a few pecks, and then she nibbled his bottom lip before her tongue slid across both top and bottom. David had been so surprised at first that he hadn't responded, but as his mother continued to embrace him, her hands stroking his face and hair, he had found himself kissing her back.

Kitty's mouth was now pressed firmly against her son's, her tongue exploring as he responded to her embrace. It had taken the year since her husband's demise for her body to demand that she repeat what had happened on that night. She couldn't pluck up the courage to approach and say something to her son and so had decided to demolish as much liquid courage as she could without passing out, before making her attempt.

She had felt worried initially when he didn't respond, but now that he was kissing her, she felt more relaxed and surer that what she wanted would happen in due course. Her nipples were hard and ached, Kitty, needing them to be touched, she had butterflies in her stomach and her pussy was damp after finishing off her last glass of wine and imagining what she was about to do.

She allowed a small groan to escape when at last her son's hands had cupped her buttocks and pulled her lower half nearer and tighter against his groin, Kitty now feeling his erection pulsing against her quim. She gyrated her hips slightly, rubbing her vagina against it as her arousal started to soar, a hand rested on her breast as he fondled the flesh still covered by her blouse and bra.

The kiss became enthusiastic and then wild, their mouths moving against each other rapidly as they began to explore. She felt his hands unbuttoning her blouse and then the cooler air against her skin as he opened it and massaged her breasts again, his fingers now touching flesh. She was glad now that she had bought some underwear that was a bit more modern, embarrassed by the mumsy stuff she had worn.

David slid her bra upwards, his mother's tits popping free as he began to stroke and tease her nipples, his mother grunting with pleasure as she broke the kiss and tilted her head back. He took the opportunity he had missed the first time around, gazing at her small breasts and elongated nipples, clearly visible under the lounge lights. Releasing one breast, his hand dropped to her skirt as he slowly eased it up her legs, excited as her milky white thighs appeared and then the sight of her panties pressed tightly against her genitals.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,228 Followers