All Comments on 'Kitty's Legacy'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

up to your usual high standard, with your usual twist of humour. Don't make us wait so long for the next one, or will there be a sequel?

Rennat1

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 2 years ago

Extremely hot n sexy tale. I hope you keep going with this. I wonder if any of his family will be knocked up already.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Nice ending but how dumb is Mandy? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As I said a month ago great story, but what is holding up your next one

rennat1rennat1about 2 years ago

miss-D-mena,

have you given up writing, have you had writers block or just too busy with other things

rennat1rennat1almost 2 years ago

It is now nearly 3 months since you introduced us to David and his female relatives. Your eager public is hungry for your next masterpiece- don't make us wait too long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is in Decatur, AL? Right?

Give it up, man, get real.

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Please continue the story it was just getting all really good. Though it was really good already

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story I just came across it, it was a really good read although it's been a while you need to continue with the story maybe wife, sister and niece will form a foursome!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continue......Part 2. Mandy starts noticing David being away to sister's house or doing another favor for her and begins to wonder......Great story, but then again, that's all you seem to write is great stories. Keep writing, I'll keep reading. 5⭐ Thank you.

Rafe

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story but you quit too soon please write more although it's been a while??? 5 Stars

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1238 months ago

"Kitty's Legacy:" - Thus far, I've read about a dozen or so of stories written/authored by 'miss_D_mena.' The male main character (narrator) has bedded and incestuously (blood kin) fucked at least half dozen or more of the female characters, from his adolescent nieces and daughters to many aunts and his every mother and almost seven-decade old grandmothers, including several heterosexual non-related females! The point I'm attempting to make is that there has not been even one story where birth protection, of any type or kind, mentioned, thus no impregnated family female members.

There are real-life, and incest impregnation cases of which I'm aware, of many women into their sixties that have been impregnated, and delivered healthy children. I agree that writer's of pornography should write their stories as they deem and to their value-system...however, as any story theme where romance or love sex is involved, the mention of any--or not--of birth protection would be a subject to consider. As a footnote I'm not a fan of nor condone rape, BDSM, nor any physical harm to any female--incest nor hetero, sex or not!!

Being an avid reader of incest themed stories of many of 'miss_D_mena' stories, et al, and the better than many incest/taboo stories I've read on 'Literotica' and elsewhere, I'll eventually read all his/her incest/taboo titles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous