Kitty's Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, she had dressed again by the time his wife and sister returned, both Alison and her daughter casting glances in his direction. David cast the thoughts from his mind, 'No more than a bit of infatuation,' her thought, she was still a kid.

Stella was home and Mandy had just announced that she and Alison were going to see a show in London. She had booked a package, hotel, meal, and show. 'We can also fit in some shopping while we are down there,' she laughed.

David was looking forward to a quiet weekend, which was until Stella announced that as she and Emmy were going clubbing on Saturday night, he wouldn't mind if his niece slept over.

He was still awake, reading a book as he listened to music when he heard the sound of their voices returning. There was an attempt to get the key into the front door and then two giggling and drunk girls invaded the lounge. They talked nonstop, David, having to tell them to keep their voices down due to the lateness of the hour before they criticised his musical tastes and thankfully, at last, headed for the bedrooms.

David sat for a while longer, restarted that side of the album and read another couple of chapters before retiring himself.

As he passed the two closed bedroom doors, all was quiet, David undressing and getting into bed and sleep beckoning the moment his head hit the pillow.

He was enjoying the dream, as weird as it felt. He had been kissing his mum, but as they pulled away from each other, he suddenly realised that it was his wife, Mandy. She was enticing him, David feeling aroused as he watched her remove her top, pulling it over her head. But when her face next appeared, it was his sister Alison smiling at him seductively. Although the dream wasn't making any sense, David didn't find it strange, happy to be with whichever woman his mind visualised next.

When Alison kissed him, the desire in his loins was intense, desperate, and looking forward to fucking her.

His eyes partially opened as he awoke, disappointed because his dream had just reached the stage where he was going to get some and he knew that no matter what, he wouldn't be able to return to it. His cock was erect and throbbing, his body aroused when he suddenly realised that a hand was gripping his shaft.

His first thought was Mandy, David getting ready to turn towards her for some fun when the thought struck him that she wasn't here. Lifting the covers, he peered downwards, but the room was too dark to see, and then his heart missed a beat as a face appeared at the side of the bed.

'Hi, Uncle David. I thought you might have been lonely,' Emmy's voice whispered seductively.

He was just about to ask her what she was playing at when her hand moved, sliding up and down his shaft as she slowly tossed him off.

The sensations that suddenly hit his brain were so intense that he could do nothing but groan loudly, Emmy giggling quietly as she continued to wank his cock. When at last she did release him, he heard the click of his bedside lamp, David squinting at the sudden light until his eyes became accustomed. She must have waited because it was only then that she removed her vest top and slid her shorts from her hips, allowing them to fall to the floor as she stood there naked.

The covers were pulled back, his cock springing from his belly. 'Oh my, Uncle David!' Emmy muttered and in the next moment, she had straddled his hips. There was no prelude as she grabbed his cock, raised her bottom, and pulled it up against her lips before lowering herself and groaning quite loudly as he filled her quim.

Emmy bent forward, her face was now close to his as she nibbled and pecked at his lips, speaking softly as she gave him minute kisses. 'You don't know how long I have been waiting for this Uncle David. My God, you feel so big. I saw you watching me the other week.'

By the time he had found his wits, it was too late, with his cock buried inside her fanny and her tits pressing against his chest, there was now no way he was going to turf her out of his bed. He also knew how his mother must have felt, she had been twice his age, here he was, a young woman sitting on his cock who was young enough to be his daughter.

'Stop calling me uncle. I'm sure this is intimate enough, that you should just call me David.'

'Well, David, I guess you have realised what I want you to do to me.' Emmy wriggled her bottom, partially sliding up and down his shaft.

And then her sweet succulent lips were kissing his as she ground her tits against his chest. He wasn't about to stop now as he managed to get a hand between them and grasped one of her beautiful orbs, massaging the flesh before tweaking her nipple and hearing her groan.

He knew he was well ahead of her, his other hand gripping her buttocks as he forced her down harder onto his cock as he continued to play with her nipples and the kiss became frantic. He ground himself against her, revelling in the youthfulness of her body, her full breasts, flat stomach, and rounded buttocks, teasing Emmy as her arousal increased. And then she was up on outstretched arms, bouncing up and down on his cock as it fucked her.

When her eyes glazed over and she became slack-jawed, he grabbed her arse and kept her raised, lifting his hips off the mattress as he slammed his cock into her cunt. Emmy was becoming vocal, David having to tell her a couple of times as he fucked her cunt, to 'Hush.' His continuous thrusting caused her to overtake him, Emmy suppressing a scream as she shook above him and climaxed.

They were both panting, his cock still plundering her cunt with Emmy trying to speak but finding that her breathing was far more important as adoration poured forth. When David finally slowed and allowed her to rest, her mouth was all over his face, her hands grabbing and touching as she told him how great he was.

When he rolled her so that he could now survey her body as his cock abused her pussy, Emmy just allowed him to do whatever he wanted. Every nerve in her fanny was sending signals throughout her body as she twisted one way and then the other, another climax was building, this one greater than the last as her arousal peaked and she shuddered, going rigid as she threw her head back and howled.

David was too close to stop her, his hips driving his cock into her flue furiously as he felt his cock jerk and then that sublime release as his seed spurted up her passage and filled her cunt.

Afterwards, she curled in against him, her hand stroking his chest as she relished the feeling of being content and sated, her body adoring what her uncle had just done to it.

She was falling asleep and mumbling, more to herself than to him. 'Now I know why mum can't stop talking about you and likes you at our house so much. That was heavenly.'

David only caught the tail end of what she said, smiling that she had thought it was "heavenly." It seemed that all he had to do to realise that special feeling was to shag one of his family.

He'd had to make her go back to his daughter's room before the morning came and Stella awoke. David had been looking forward to a relaxing weekend but now felt knackered. The woman that he had fucked had always been of a similar age or older than he was, this was the first time he had ever fucked someone so young.

Emmy was gorgeous in every conceivable way and the thought of having sex with her again already had his cock thickening. He remembered her saying something, but was not sure what, something about her mother.

It was several weeks later, in bed with Alison, that he asked. 'Nobody knows what we are doing, do they? Mandy would divorce me if she ever found out.'

'Of course not, silly. I've said nothing to anyone. How would Mandy find out?' she laughed at his concern. 'Anyway, if she did, come and live with me.'

Her hand had reached his groin and grabbed his erect cock, sliding the skin up and down as she wanked him. 'Will you do something for me?' She had whispered her request.

David grinned as he slid down the bed, Alison opening her legs ready as he slipped between them, and she felt his breath on her fanny. His fingers parted her lips, his tongue flicking out as he licked her pussy and aroused her clit. As the juices ran from her, he spread them with his mouth, all around her fanny and then around her ring piece as he circled it with his tongue.

His sister moaned like crazy, dragging her legs higher and opening her buttocks wide as he licked her puckered entrance, juicing it up until he levered himself to his knees and shuffled forwards, watching as his engorged knob pressed against it. David paused, chuckling as he made her wait, and then he eased forward, watching his cock disappear up her arse as she screamed.

While her brother sodomised her, Alison's fingers flew to her cunt, rubbing at the slippery wet flesh as her excitement escalated. When she jammed several fingers into her pussy, she used her other to abuse her clit, David's cock continuing to slide up and down her rectum.

She was so close now as she screamed at him to cum in her, her hands pummelling her pussy as his balls slapped against her buttocks each time his cock was thrust up her shitter. Her complete body arched, Alison's face and chest going red as she strained, the flow of sensations blasting through her brought her to the edge of unconsciousness until she released the breath and convulsed, her body shaking and thrashing as David emptied his sack up her back passage.

Afterwards, they lay side by side, holding each other's hands as their chests heaved and they waited for their bodies to relax and recover before attempting it all again.

Words were unnecessary at the moment, both of them content with the presence of the other. Feeling relaxed, David turned on his side, facing his sister as his hands idly toyed with her breasts. the covers were down by their knees, both unabashed by their nudity as she turned towards him, and their lips met.

As it began to take on a life of its own, they were rudely interrupted, the bedroom door swinging open as Alison's daughter Emmy entered.

'Bloody hell mum, you make enough noise to wake the dead.'

Two heads turned to face her, both of them in shock. She laughed when their faces coloured and there was a mad scramble to grab the sheet and cover themselves.

'Really?' Emmy continued to grin. 'Hello, again, Uncle David. I knew something was going on between you and mum, it was so obvious. Surprises me that no one else has realised yet.

They were both so stunned that they continued to lay there mute, wondering how they were going to extricate themselves from this situation.

Alison expected the worst, her daughter would be disgusted in what she and her brother were doing. She knew instantly that there was nothing she could say that would mitigate the circumstances. David was more confident but feared that Emmy perhaps had a hidden agenda which was confirmed as she began to undress.

'Budge over. I'm sure there is enough room in there for a little one.'

The look on Alison's face when she turned towards her brother was one of astonishment, David shrugging his shoulders and squeezing her hand as she started to edge sideways.

'No, the other way mum.' Emmy said, now naked as she went to her mother's side of the bed and slipped beneath the covers.

'You take the bottom half, David, I intend to enjoy Mum's top half,' she laughed, Alison suddenly crying out as the covers were whipped away and her daughter's mouth latched onto a teat.

'Oh well, you do realise this is all your fault mum,' David thought as his fingers delved into Alison's cunt once more, his sister thankfully, deciding to submit herself to her already mounting arousal.