Kitty's Team Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, she tried to keep her mouth shut, but Pete pulled and twisted her overly sensitive breasts and she cried out. Chris took the opportunity to shove his dick into her soft, warm mouth. He held her head by fistfuls of hair and pulled her deep onto his throbbing member.

Kitty gagged. She could feel the head of his invading prick slide into her mouth deeper. He twisted her head with her hair and pushed his cock against her cheek, fucking her mouth, sliding in deeper still till his cock-head struck the back of her throat. Kitty gagged and tried to retch, but he held her tight. She sucked air in through her nose, the only way she could get any air at all. Her eyes looked up and stared at Chris. Tears flowed as he thrust deep into her mouth and then pulled out, just enough so she could gasp a short breath. Then he slammed into her mouth again.

Meanwhile, between her legs, Pete's cock was thick and hard and thrusting into her splayed open pussy again and again. She could feel it stroke against her G-spot and she trembled and moaned as he fucked her hard and fast. Then she felt hands on her back, leaning her even further forward. Pete pulled her down by her large tits and Chris took a step back, to accommodate her position and still maintain her sucking on his cock.

The hands on her back slid down and to her utter surprise and horror, she felt them slip between her ass cheeks and begin to finger her round brown hole.

Kitty yelled around Chris's cock and humped her hips against Pete, trying to keep the boy behind her from going where she was very afraid he was headed. But it didn't work. A wet, greasy finger slid over the opening to her ass and began to thrust in. It forced its way forward, slowly sliding into her puckered opening. It went deeper, spreading the greasy coated substance on it deep into her sphincter.

Kitty moaned and cried out, but it continued to slide back and forth, coating her backdoor. Her moans seemed to excite Chris and he pulled on her hair, shoving deep into her throat till she could feel his ball sack against her lips. He held her there, his cock filling and over filling her mouth and throat. Tears streamed down her face.

Behind her the finger slid out. Kitty was only relieved for a moment, then she felt the head of a cock now sliding over her greased hole.

"MMMPPHH!! NNNNUUUGGHH!" she tried to scream no but only managed breathy grunts.

Behind her, the cock began to force its way in. She was trapped, impaled on Pete's cock and held in place by him and Chris. The cock at her rear door inevitably pushed in, slowly, inch by inch. She tried to shake her head, plead with them to stop but to no avail.

Now the head of the cock was in her ass, and it continued to push deeper, spreading her asshole wider and wider.

Kitty had only had anal sex a few times and it was always uncomfortable. She shook and bucked as he forced his way in. His presence in her ass made her pussy tighten up. She could feel the two cocks thrusting in together, separated only by a thin membrane. The deeper he pushed, the more stuffed Kitty felt. Finally, his balls slapped up against her ass. He held himself there for a minute, letting her get used to him inside her. Then he started to pull out, just a little and then push back in.

Below her, Pete felt the other boy's thrusts and began to match his movement against his. As The cock in her ass pulled back, Pete thrust up. Then he would pull back and the other would press in. Slowly, carefully at first, as her pussy and ass warmed up, they began to increase their pace. Pete squeezed and pulled harder on Kitty's tormented breasts urging her to help by raising her hips and then sliding down.

In her mouth, Chris kept up his thrusts forcing her to deep-throat him or choke.

"Oh yeah!" Chris cried out. "Airtight, Bitch!" How's that feel?"

Kitty's cheeks puffed and bellowed, turning bright red as she was filled with Chris's dick. She spluttered around its thick girth and breathed through her nose. Her body was stuffed full to bursting in all three holes. She had never been so filled. Her body writhed and shook under the pounding it was receiving and even as she hated these boys for what they were doing to her, she could feel her body beginning to throb and pulse to the constant pressures in all her holes.

Her tits ached, her ass burned, her pussy was filled to the brim, and she could feel her body reacting, beginning to build to that climax once more.

Hot tears flowed down her face as she felt humiliation for what these men were doing to her, how they were making her body react. But she couldn't deny the feelings. It was rising faster and faster inside her.

She tried to kick her feet, shake her hips anything to stop the rising wave of passion that was building faster and faster, but it was no good. Filled in all three holes, being ridden relentlessly by these boys, her body built to a screaming orgasm. Bright colors of red and white flashed before her eyes. Her entire body jumped and shook as if in a grand mal seizure. She moaned around Chris's cock, tried to cry out but her face was too full of thrusting hard cock.

Her ass was slammed, her pussy was filled, her tits were twisted and squeezed and pulled. Her mouth sucked and licked and gagged on the cock she was swallowing. And her orgasm took her. She shrieked and rode it, wave after glorious, hideous wave. Her pussy squeezed tight around Chris's cock. Her ass clenched, her mouth sucked and licked furiously. She was a fuck-doll, there to be used by the whole team.

Even as she shuddered and came, she could hear Chris groaning. His cock began to shudder, and she felt it expand and then he was shooting his load into her mouth, down her throat. Huge strings and gobs of salty-sweet cum filled her mouth and slid down her throat and she was forced to swallow or choke.

In her pussy, Pete slammed deep and held himself there and she felt him begin to twitch and then he too was shooting his load deep into her womb. Her own orgasm redoubled as she felt the hot liquid squirt deep inside of her. She quavered and shook and groaned as Pete sprayed his load into her and her body reacted.

Behind her, the boy fucking her ass slammed hard into her and held himself there. His cock also began to squirt a huge load of cum into her. Kitty wriggled her ass and pushed back against his cock and let the internal vibrations roll over her, taking her away from everything except the constant wave of pleasure that filled her.

All three boys kept fucking her till their rods began to soften. Even then they held themselves in her as long as they could, finally pulling out, grunting and panting from the exertion of raping the helpless soccer mom senseless.

They stood back and looked at Kitty. Still straddled over Pete, she leaned her manacled hands on the ground, her breasts heaving, her breath coming in gasps. Cum had overflowed her mouth and spilled down over her lips and chin, some dribbling onto Pete's chest. She trembled all over. At last, she managed to look up at the boys surrounding her.

"Why?" she managed to croak out, cum slurring her words. She stared at them all, trying to find at least one friendly or sympathetic face amongst them.

"Why?" repeated Chris. "Because you are fucking hot, and we wanted you!" He grinned as he looked around at the team still gathered around her.

"Okay boys, who's next?"

Kitty's eyes bulged and her heart leapt as she saw several of the team who she had not yet fucked or sucked move in. She sobbed out a groan!

"Nooo! Please no!" she begged but even as she tried to back away from the hands that were reaching for her, she felt that same shudder deep between her legs and knew her body would keep reacting to whatever these boys did to her.

One of the boys, Bob, quickly turned and ran off into the locker room while two more of the team, Nate and Dan grabbed a hold of her once more and began to drag her out of the shower and towards the lockers. They hauled the struggling Kitty over to one of the long benches that ran between the rows of lockers and sat her down on it.

While Nate gripped her cuffed wrists, Dan moved to her legs and spread them, one to each side of the bench. Then he knelt down and Kitty felt a rope being wrapped around an ankle. She tried to kick at Dan, keep him away but he was strong and grabbed her leg, pulling it under the bench and quickly taking the rope and wrapping her other ankle. Kitty quickly found her legs spread open on the bench and bound beneath it.

"Damn it!" she screamed at the boys. "Stop it. Let me go! Please!"

Nate just pulled her manacled wrists back and forced her to lie back on the bench; Then, he opened a nearby locker and reached in to pull out a key for the cuffs. He quickly unlocked one wrist and pulled her arms down under the bench as well. Then he snapped the handcuff back on. Now Kitty was laid out along the bench, her legs straddling it to either side and her hands pulled back over her head and cuffed beneath it as well.

She yanked and pulled at her trapped hands and kicked her legs, trying to free them but she was held tight.

Just then, Bob came back. He was carrying one of the trays full of Kitty's cupcakes. He set them on the bench, beyond the reach of Kitty's hands.

"I thought we could enjoy a snack while we played! He said, picking up one of the frosted treats. He moved up to Kitty and looked down at her, bound and struggling to get free. His grin widened as he took the cupcake and turned it upside down.

Then he slowly pressed it onto one of Kitty's large, heaving breasts. He pushed it down and swirled it around spreading frosting and cake all over her tit. Then he bent down and began to slowly lick the frosting from her, sucking on the swell of her boob and nipping at it as he took bits of the confection into his mouth. His tongue swirled over her hardened nipple and sucked it into his mouth, spreading the masticated frosting and cake back over her breast.

Kitty groaned and struggled against her bonds. She could feel Bob's mouth sucking and licking her tit and it felt so good and so very wrong. She tried again to beg the boys to stop but they ignored her.

Now others were grabbing cupcakes and beginning to smash them onto her body, spreading frosting and cupcake across her. They rubbed it in, mashing her other breast, squeezing the nipple and spreading the confections over her entire breast and then further down onto her belly.

Kitty wriggled and twisted trying to keep the hands and mouths away from her as they covered her body. Two boys were coating her legs and nibbling and licking the smeared cupcakes off of them. The sensation was alarmingly hot and erotic, but Kitty didn't want these feelings. Nevertheless, the boys kept up their assault and tingling fires began to rise-up between her legs again.

"Ooohhh nnnoooo!" She cried out. "Please stop! Please!"

Kitty's begging made no difference. Now frosting coated fingers were sliding in between her legs, stuffing pieces of cake along with sticky fingers into her snatch. Two fingers wormed their way in and began to thrust in and out. They were soon joined by the boy's mouth as he began to suck and lick her open pussy, shoving his cake coated fingers into her and licking and sucking the sweet confection back out. Her quim was wet and pussy juices mixed with sweet treats and the boy between her legs lapped at her faster and faster, pressing his tongue deeper into her.

Kitty bucked and writhed under his continued ministrations. He now had three fingers shoved deep inside her and he was sucking on her clit. Even as he finger-banged her, he licked and nipped at her highly swollen love button. She screamed and groaned as he drove her faster and harder towards another climax.

At the same time her tits were being licked and bitten and sucked, making her whole body tremble and shake. The feeling as her nipples were constantly sucked and stimulated was driving her into a frenzy.

Suddenly, Bill was standing next to her, he had a cupcake in his hand and a raging erection pointed at her face. He smiled wickedly and crushed the cupcake in his fist. Then he smeared the thick frosting and crumbled cake along and over his cock. He grabbed Kitty by the hair and turned her to face him.

"Look what I made just for you," he said and shoved his cake-covered dick into her mouth.

Kitty couldn't turn her head away and didn't have time to clamp her mouth shut, so Bill's dick slid between her lips and into her mouth. She could taste frosting and chocolate cake and the musty over excited flavor of his erection. She had no choice and gulped and licked at it as he shoved his cock deep into her mouth and held it there.

"Lick it, Mrs. H. Clean it all off!"

He held her head and kept himself forced deep in her mouth. Kitty wrapped her lips around him and sucked and licked and slurped his dick, swallowing frosting and cake and drops of precum all mixed together. She almost gagged but managed to keep sucking rather than choke.

Between her legs, the fire was building faster now. She squirmed and bucked as tongue and lips and fingers worked together to urge her towards her next orgasm. If she hadn't had her mouth filled with cock she would have cried out as a fourth finger and then his thumb was added to the thrusts in her snatch. She inhaled through her nose and squealed around the cock. She was being fisted by one of the boys. She tried to look down at who had his entire hand up inside her pussy, but Bill kept a hold of her head and continued face fucking her.

Now with his entire hand deep inside her, he began to twist and thrust in and out, faster and faster.

Kitty's tits were on fire, her cunt was steaming and dripping, and her mouth was filled with hard, unrelenting cock. Her orgasm built quickly, and Kitty couldn't hold it back. Her hips shuddered and bucked hard and fast as she was forced to yet another body wrenching wild orgasm. She cried and moaned, her body shook, and she thrashed in her bonds and against the boys as they rode her hard and fast. Wave after wave of exquisite pleasure and deep humiliation washed over her from head to toe and then back up again.

Bill started groaning and took a hand and slapped Kitty's face, once, twice, three times and started to shoot his load into her. He kept his cock deep in her mouth and forced Kitty to swallow mouthful after salty-frosting mixed mouthful. Still, it was too much and even as she swallowed, cum and confections spewed out of her mouth, over her chin and Bill's cock.

Bill finally withdrew his shrinking member and smeared it across her cheek and down her body, sliding it against the swell of her soft breast. Kitty jerked and spasmed at every touch. Tongues kept licking her tits and fingers pinched and pulled them. Frosting and cupcakes were spread over her entire body and mixed with saliva and cum. Her Pussy throbbed hard and fast, and her legs bounced and jerked against the bench and the ropes that held them.

The hand up inside her thrust and rotated once more and then slowly pulled out. She felt her pussy clench and squeeze the departing hand as if it was trying to keep it inside. She sobbed as it finally was removed. Mouths pulled away from her chest and hands slowly stopped their constant assault on her body.

The team stood around her, watching Kitty gasp and shake as she came down from her shattering climax. They couldn't take their eyes off her, watching every heave and shudder and tremble of her voluptuous body.

Kitty was mortified being stared at while she couldn't control her body and yet there was something deep inside of her that was also excited by so many eyes glued to her every quaking movement. She couldn't help it. Tears flowed and blurred her vision. Finally, her body began to calm, and she sniffed and tried to lift her head, looking at Chris and the rest of the team gathered around her.

"Please...no more. Let me go now." Her voice was shaky, weak and cum coated but she begged them anyway.

Chris looked at her and then turned to the team.

"This bitch is filthy. Let's get her back into the shower and cleaned up." Then he looked over at Rick.

"Is the weight room ready for her?" he asked. Rick nodded.

"Oh yes. We are ready for her exercises!" He laughed as he said this, staring down at Kitty's helpless form.

Kitty couldn't understand what they meant.

"Exercises?" she asked in a trembling voice.

Chris just nodded.

"Oh yes, we have a real workout planned for you."

The team descended on Kitty, untying her legs, releasing her hands and picking her up, carried her towards the shower stall. Kitty groaned and whined and pleaded with them to stop, but no one was listening.

The End of Part 1.

I hope you enjoyed this next adventure of Kitty's. She is in for some kinky stuff next so please follow and favorite and keep reading. And as always, I welcome your comments, suggestions and critiques!

12