All Comments on 'Kitty's Team Spirit'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the idea of her being the team sex slave. You could add another mom or two to motivate the team to the championship. Even make her son participate to be a part of the team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sorry, did I miss something? Why was the happening to her? I'm not complaining exactly, but the story would make more sense if the team had a grudge against the mother or son. I still rated it five stars. What could be next? Blindfold the mother and son, and force them to have sex. Only remove the blindfolds when neither one can stop their orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I was reading, I was waiting for her son to show up and join in the fun, hopefully that will happen in the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a real cock stiffening turn on

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 Stars for the storys rape

I can see why theres so many, boys cant handle a woman or get one on their own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES