Klein Kern Ch. 02: Pool Pumping

Story Info
Little alien pizza man helps a woman with her pool.
1.6k words
4.29
1.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pool Pumping

Author's note, Klein is a six inch tall alien who delivers pizzas.

Klein flew the drone back to the pizza parlor after Gloria had gotten him clean and sent him on his way. Klein lied to his boss about the payment, saying that Gloria paid in cash. He paid for her pizza with money from his previous deliveries' tips. The rest of his shift was uneventful, and Klein slept solid that night. A few weeks went by, and Klein ended up delivering again to Gloria once or twice a week, though Klein wasn't sure Gloria actually ate any of the pizzas.

Sunbeams cut through hot summer air as Klein flew his drone over town. The pizza he was hauling didn't agree with his nostrils. 'Who orders extra anchovies?' Klein thought as he hunted down the house numbered 60 on 9th Street. No one answered when Klein rang the bell. He waited for a minute or two, ringing again to no avail. Frustrated, he about called it a bust before he heard a woman's voice cry, "Awe, come ON!"

Klein followed the sound of the voice to the backyard where he found a young woman in the thinnest of red bikinis bent over the pool with her arm stuck in the skimmer.

"Excuse me, ma'am," Klein called to the woman.

The raven-haired woman in the red bikini shot up and spun towards the drone with a shocked look of surprise on her face. "Who are you?"

"I've got a large extra anchovy for this address," Klein told her.

"Oh!" The woman dropped her guard. "That's me." She looked Klein over, with a gleam in her eye. "You take cash?"

"Yes, ma'am." Klein nodded.

The woman pulled a twenty from the garden table and tried to hand it to Klein, stopping when it hit her just quite how small he was. "Where do I..."

"Oh, I can take it!" Klein took the bill and fed it into the compartment on the drone for cash. "How much change do you need?"

"You can keep the change," she said.

"Oh, well, thank you!"

"No problem." The woman put the pizza on the table and turned to Klein before he could take off. "Actually, while you're here, could you help me with something?"

"Maybe," Klein replied. "Depends on what it is."

The woman sheepishly pointed a finger to the edge of the pool. "Something's stuck in the pump skimmer on the side of the pool, and I can't reach it. I don't mean to be rude, but you look like you could fit down there."

Klein looked at the crystal clear water. "I've never been in a pool before. I know how to swim, but it had always been in rivers and streams on the pla... in Texas. I'm from Texas."

The woman raised an eyebrow at him.

"Can you help me over to the water?" Klein asked.

"Yep." The woman put her hand out and Klein climbed onto her fingers. "I'm Klein, by the way."

"Anna," she smiled and lowered him down to the water.

Before jumping in, Klein striped down to his boxers and left his clothes beside the pool. The water felt good on his skin in the hot afternoon, though the chlorine itched his eyes. He wasn't ready for that. He swam up to the lip of the pump port, then waded inside the cave-like cutout. The inside was dark, but not so much that he couldn't see. He spotted what was clogging the drain. At first, he thought it was a ball, or maybe a bowl, something round, but as he got closer he realized it was the suction cup end of a bright red dildo. 'I wonder if she knows this is what's down here.' Klein grabbed the end of the toy and tried to pull it out. It didn't come at first, but he managed to get a good grip on it and dislodge it from the pump. He swam behind it, pushing it out of the drain, happy that it didn't smell like the anchovies on the pizza. "Found the problem, ma'am!" Klein said as he came into the sunlight.

"Oh!" Anna put her hand over her lips in embarrassment. "I'm sorry! I thought it was leaves or a stick or something."

"It's a KIND of stick," Klein tried to keep the conversation light.

Anna slowly retrieved Klein and her toy from the pool.

"How'd that get in there, anyway?" Klein asked without thinking.

"You know," Anna blushed. "I like to come out to the water to play around," she said slowly. "I get tired of just doing it in bed. But I'm not a weirdo or anything, just, you know, like, I wanna do things a little different."

"I can understand that," Klein said, not really understanding what she meant at all. "But now you can get back to it, and you don't have to do it on an empty stomach."

"Thanks for helping me, I DO appreciate it." Anna put Klein down by his clothes and went to put the dildo away, but before she could, a hawk swooped down from the sky like lightning and stole the dildo away. "You bastard!" Anna shook her fist at the retreating bird.

Klein jumped, he didn't like birds that much, especially not the kind that would consider him food. "Aw, ma'am, I'm sorry about that. That's a freak of a thing." He shook himself off a bit and reached for his pants.

"Well, shoot." Anna put her hands on her hips with a pout. "What am I gonna do now?"

Klein shrugged. "I guess you're going to have to buy another one."

"Or..." Anna's bikini bottom landed on Klein, covering him like a collapsed tent. Klein pushed the bright red fabric off his head and looked up to Anna who had dropped the rest of her swimsuit and wore only a set of hoop earrings, and a neatly kept, pitch-black bush. "You could help me out with that too."

Klein had a long shift in front of him and wanted to tell her no, but he didn't have enough blood in him to use both his heads at the same time and the smaller head was making his decisions now. He went to grab his dick to harden up, but he found he was already as solid as granite. Anna threw a towel on the tile by the pool and sat with her knees up. "Have you done this before?" She said in a sultry voice.

"Once or twice," Klein stepped up to her and wrapped a hand around her clit. Anna let out a soft moan, and Klein balled a fist and slowly pressed it inside of her.

Anna looked down on him. "Can't say I've been fisted before."

"Been with many short guys?"

"A few, though, you're bigger than them... if you know what I mean."

"Yeah," Klein smiled, having no clue what she meant. Under his fist, Klein slipped his cock between Anna's labia, she couldn't feel that much of him, but it worked for him, and she enjoyed what he was doing with his hands. She put her fingers on Klein's back and pressed his arms into herself further. He stoked her, faster and faster, putting pressure on the top of the inside of her vagina, edging her closer and closer to the cliff called orgasm.

Klein slowed to keep Anna from going off the edge, but she wasn't having it. She pressed a little harder on his back, panting, "Keep going, Klein."

"I am," he pressed his cock into her hard, not realizing she wanted the fist.

"Come ON," Anna ground her teeth as the flood rushing inside of her washed down her body.

Klein tried to think of a better way to please Anna. He put a foot on the opening of her vagina, causing her to twitch, and curl her toes. "Keep doing that," she begged. Klein lifted his other leg in, balled his fists around the hairs of her bush, and slid in up to his belly. Anna might have been a giant to him, but her warm, wet pussy felt just as good as any other, better in fact than the girls on his home plane... Better than the girls back in Texas, yeah, Texas, as her warmth covered his whole body, not just his prick.

Klein coming into Anna sent her into ecstasy. Her toes curled and Klein pulled himself in and out of her, fucking her with his whole body. She gyrated her hips and he wiggled his legs inside of her. When Klein grabbed her clit again, using it for leverage to keep diving in, Anna exploded in rapture. Her pussy tightened up around Klein, gripping him like a monkey smashing a banana between its fingers. Klein's cock never had a chance, the dam inside let loose and a river of hot white cum flew from his balls. Then to Klein's terror, Anna screamed in pleasure, and a tsunami of what Klein really hoped wasn't pee fired out of Anna. Klein might have been safe if he was a little more tucked into the right hole, but the squirt caught Klein, ripped him out of Anna, and shot him into the crystal waters of the pool.

Klein flailed frantically and tried to keep his head above the water. He cried out for Anna, but she'd collapsed, panting too hard on the tail end of orgasm to notice Klein was trying not to drown.

SPLASH!

Something fell beside him in the water. It was the big red dildo! The hawk must not have needed it. Klein grabbed the rubber fuck stick, clinging onto it to stay afloat until Anna regained her senses and helped him out of the pool.