Klein Kern Ch. 01: Six Inch Pizza Boy

Story Info
Six inch tall alien pizza boy deliver's to giant brunette.
2.4k words
4.62
1.8k
4

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind blew through Klein's hair as he raced over the city. His little drone was pushing as hard as it could. He'd built it shortly after he'd gotten to Earth, not because he wanted to, but because he needed to. You see, Klein had come to this planet in secret, and although he looked human enough, he was only six inches tall. His height, however, wasn't the problem. As an alien, he didn't have a social security number, and seeing as how he still needed to eat, he needed a job, and the only work he could get was under-the-table work delivering pizzas. No driver's license meant no car, so Klein built a pizza-carrying drone that he could use to deliver pizzas.

"It's not a drone," his manager would badger him, but no one had a better word for what it was, and it looked like a drone well enough, so they all called it that. Klein found Liberty Street and brought the drone down to the house numbered 420, hovering the flying machine in front of the door. Klein pulled out a dart gun and shot the doorbell to buzz it. A few seconds later the door was opened by a tall, voluptuous brunette with hips like an hourglass and eyes like fire.

"420 Liberty Street?" Klein confirmed the delivery order.

"Yes," the woman answered, confused as to who said it. She looked over the drone flying in front of her and froze in shock when she saw the little man piloting the machine. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she apologized. "I didn't see you there."

"It's fine," Klein said. "Happens all the time." He pointed to the card reader on the bottom of the aircraft. "Just slide your card there."

"Yessir," the woman slid her card into the little slit.

Klein noticed the name on the card, as the machine told him her card was no good. "I'm sorry, ma'am, but this says your card is expired."

"Oh, well this is embarrassing," Gloria blushed. "Do you still do thirty minutes or free?"

"No, I'm sorry we don't," Klein told her. "And it's only been twenty minutes."

Gloria glanced inside before asking Klein, "Can you put the pizza on the counter? I think I have cash in my purse."

Klein landed the drone and stepped out to stretch his legs, he'd been flying all morning. He paced around the countertop and leaned against an open bottle of wine. "Gloria, is it?"

"Yes, yes," Gloria continued rifling through her purse. "And you?"

"Klein."

"It is nice to meet you, Klein." Gloria found nothing of significance in the pockets where her cash should have been. She didn't want to admit that she didn't have any money and asked to stall for time. "Where are you from, Klein? You have an interesting accent."

Klein didn't just go around telling people he was a space alien. He fibbed, telling her, "I'm from Texas."

"I thought everything was supposed to be bigger in Texas."

"I've never heard that," Klein replied confused as to what she was talking about. He noticed the remote control resting on the counter and went to sit so that he could massage his knee, but he accidentally pressed the power button when he sat. The TV flicked on and showed a woman on the screen in a sweaty pile of greasy bodies. "Oh!" Klein popped back to his feet. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..."

"Turn it off!" Gloria yelled flushed.

Klein tried to press the power button, but he couldn't get enough weight on it.

As the woman on the screen shoved cocks in her mouth like she was at a Japanese hotdog eating contest, Gloria rushed over to the counter and swooped up the remote. "I am so sorry," Gloria frowned. "I've just been so lonely. I don't normally watch that kind of thing."

Klein understood, he was the only of his kind on the planet. He himself had caught the lonely bug a few times, he'd tried to ward it off with a Barbara doll and a handful of grease, but needless to say, butt-fucking a plastic doll on a lonely Friday night wasn't the same as flesh and blood, and Klein wasn't lonely enough to try his hand with the mice. Klein noticed the tears swelling Gloria's eyes. "Ma'am..."

"No, no, don't look at me." She hid her face behind her hands. "I haven't been with anyone in a long time, and I promise I have money, just not on me right now, I must look like a wreck."

"No, you don't," Klein said trying to cheer her up. He didn't normally pay too much attention to customers, he sees too many of them. But Gloria was something different. She was tall, and voluptuous, with long black hair, and had eyes that he could swim in. From the look of her house, you wouldn't be able to tell she was broke, at least not so much so that she couldn't shell out ten bucks for a pizza, and she was dressed like she'd spent the morning at a country club drinking mimosas. Klein couldn't figure it out. Maybe it was just that her card had expired that day and the new one hadn't come in yet. "You're absolutely gorgeous, Gloria."

"Thank you for saying that," Gloria wiped the tears off her face with a tissue. "But I think you should go. I can't pay for the pizza."

"Okay." Klein headed back towards the drone, feeling a little uneasy. Gloria was such a beautiful woman, and it hurt his heart to see her so sad. "Actually," he turned back to her. "I shouldn't do this, but the pizza's only a few bucks, I'll pay for it so you can eat dinner."

"You will!?" Gloria's face lit up. "That is so kind of you, Klein!"

"Yeah, don't mention it." Klein turned to take the straps off the pizza. When he turned back, his jaw dropped to the floor. Gloria had thrown off her clothes and was standing in nothing but laced black lingerie. "What are you doing?" Klein demanded.

"I can't not pay you at all." Gloria leaned on the counter, letting her giant breasts hang in front of Klein.

Klein took a step back, "I don't know. How would this even work?"

"We can figure it out," Gloria smiled. "Don't you like trying new things?"

"Well yeah, I did come to this planet... place all the way from Texas."

Gloria cupped her hand behind Klein. "And you're such a good man, not letting a lonely woman go hungry." She picked him up, holding him close enough to her face so that he could smell her lipstick. "You wouldn't let me be lonely too, would you?"

"Well, no, I guess if you put it that way, it would be impolite to leave you alone right now."

"Good," Gloria's blood-red lips curled back over her teeth as she stepped to the couch with Klein in her hand. She laid with her head on the armrest and let Klein go on her chest.

Klein stood there nervously, he'd never been with a human before, and back on his home planet, he'd never been with a woman taller than his shoulders. "So, what do we do? How do we do this?"

Gloria's nail slid down the front of Klein's leg before her hand flipped over, leaving her palm up in front of him. "Give your clothes to me."

Klein complied, placing his jeans, jacket, and boots in Gloria's hand.

"These are like a little doll's." Gloria giggled, placing the clothes on the side table.

"I know I'm small, but that's a little uncalled for," Klein protested the statement. Gloria pulled in a deep breath, her heaving chest almost knocked Klein from his feet. It was only then that he realized that he might have made a mistake. No one knew where he was, and legally he didn't exist, if he went missing, no one would come looking for him. Gloria could just as easily squash him or flush him down the drain... but the danger was exciting. He looked up to Gloria's face, it looked like it was rising over the mountains that were her big, juicy breasts. He thought I bet she could chew me to bits.

"Well, yes, you are small," Gloria said, "But nobody said anything was wrong with that. "Here." Gloria scooped him up again and brought him to her face, running her tongue from his knees to his nipples, turning his cock form a fleshy dangler to diamond tipped drill bit in a moment. Klein moaned. Gloria smiled, "Do you like that?"

"Yeah," Klein nodded, gripping Gloria's fingers as she pressed her tongue onto his body, leaving him warm and wet. "Oh God," Klein panted as the press built in his cock. "Gloria, be careful not to..."

She stopped licking him and pressed his penis between her lips, moaning for his pleasure. Klein grabbed her nose and started thrusting. He found a good groove in the lines in her lips and hooked up so her top lip rolled over his shaft. Klein pumped fast and faster, lost in wondered ecstasy of this new giant adventure. The rocket was about to take off, and Gloria knew what that looked like in a man at any size. She pulled him away from her face, whispering, "No, no, no. Do not finish without showing me what you can do."

The lungs heaving for air inside Klein's lungs managed to agree. "Okay. What do you want me to do?"

"What happened to calling me, 'Ma'am?'"

"What do you want me to do, ma'am?"

"Be a gentleman," Gloria said sultrily before landing Klein on the top of her laced, black panties. They were smooth, comforting like a heavy blanket on a winter's day, warmed by the heat radiating out of Gloria. Her fingers pressed on Klein's back, pulling him into her. "But don't be shy about it."

Klein slid down between Gloria's legs and pulled her panties to the side. Her swelling labia looked like the entrance to cave, and he was a bear going to hibernate for the winter. Klein considered asking Gloria to pull off her panties, but thought of a better idea. He climbed inside her garments, using them as support to keep him in place. He was way too small to pleasure her with penetration, but her hot, wet, love hole felt just as good to him as any. While he slid his cock between her lover's lips, he wrapped a hand around her clit, rubbing it with the other hand, and licking it with his tongue. Gloria moaned, arching her back as Klein went to town on her. Now, normal-sized people never realize it, but the human voice reverberates throughout the body, and Gloria's moans shook Klein's soul. He rocked Gloria's boat as the waves of the sea of her passion soaked him. Klein hit Gloria's button the right way, and she screamed his name. He couldn't bare it anymore, and the pinch in his penis released the gulp holding back his juice. Klein contorted as he filled Gloria, as much as he could, with liquid hot cum.

He collapsed into Gloria, holding her clit like a pillow while her lips closed around him like blankets. Gloria panted, "Was that enough to cover the pizza?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good." She smiled down at him. "Come on out, we'll get you cleaned up."

Klein took a second to move. He was in a place of love and warmth that he hadn't even been able to imagine. Eventually, he pulled her panties back and went to step out, but he caught his toe on her hem and stumbled. Gloria arched back up with a yelp, and before Klein knew what happened, he was chest deep in her pussy.

"I'm sorry!" Klein apologized.

"Hold on," Gloria pulled the bottom of her panties out so Klein didn't have to fight them on the way out. He pushed himself up, but before he was out, Gloria let go of her undergarments, shooting him back in. She rolled back with a moan, "Klein..."

"Is this good for you?" Klein called up, hoping that her vagina wouldn't crush him.

"Just stay there for a minute," Gloria begged him.

Sensing a new adventure, Klein grabbed her clit again, wrapping his arms around it like he was holding a ball to his chest. He didn't need any help getting hard again, and started pulling himself out of her a few inches and letting her vagina suck him back in. Gloria balled her fists around the fabric of the couch and rocked her hips and Klein fucked her with his whole body. "Klein... KLEIN!" She cried as wave after wave washed through her body until he arched his back inside of her, sending a tsunami of rapture that turned off her mind and she cupped her hands over her lady bits, trapping Klein inside.

While Klein liked the idea of being held up inside Gloria where it was wet, warm, and safe, he was also passionate about having access to oxygen. He only held his breath for a few seconds before freaking out. He didn't know what to do and the animal part of his brain took over in panic. He punched and kicked and pushed and pulled every way he could to get out, but all he managed to do was send Gloria writhing in orgasm after orgasm as her pussy pressed him in tighter.

"Fuck me, Klein!" Gloria wept in euphoria. "Klein! KLEIN!"

Gloria froze.

"Klein?"

Panic hit her, sobering her up from being cock drunk, worried that she may have accidentally killed Klein.

She ripped her panties to the side, stuck a finger inside herself, and fished Klein out, putting him down gently on the couch "Are you okay, Klein?"

Klein coughed the fluid out of his lungs and weakly gave her a thumbs up and a nod.

"Good," Gloria nervously laughed. "I don't think I would know how to give you CPR."

"That's not funny," Klein laughed through the coughs.

"Then why are you laughing?" Gloria smiled confused.

"I'm not," Klein lied.

"Okay," Gloria grabbed a washcloth to use as a towel for Klein. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

On the way to the sink, Klein reminded Gloria, "That pizza's probably getting cold."

"It's okay," Gloria said. "I'll run to the bank this afternoon and if the pizza's cold when I get home, I'll call you again."