Klingon Odities

Story Info
Science officer learns Klingon anatomy.
1.6k words
4
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lieutenant T'Panga was in the science lab when she felt it! She dismissed herself and went straight to Admiral Harrison. The Admiral said enter and could tell by the Vulcan science officers face she was in distress. The Admiral asked what is wrong T'Panga? She said with held back emotions,

Pon Farr sir! The Admiral knew what that meant. She was going through the Vulcan 7-year itch! Every 7 years of an adult Vulcan they go through a time of extreme emotional distress. This is fatal for Vulcans if not taken care of! Usually, it is known as their mating period! But as pointed out by Admiral Kirk and Captain Spock any emotional experience can relieve the Pon Farr! Hence the fight to the death on Vulcan between Kirk and Spock, Doctor McCoy figured it out and gave Kirk a hypo spray of something that imitated death! Which Spock now thanking he had killed his Captain and friend was relieved of Pon Farr. "What do you need Lieutenant?" asked the Admiral. I need an inhabited planet to conduct my research! The Admiral hit the comm button in his ready room. Bridge here Admiral. Number One set course to the nearest colonized planet. Warp 9 we have a medical emergency!

Entering orbit around planet Delta Vega, Number One reminds the Admiral that this planet is in the Klingons authority since the newest treaty. He says we aren't staying we are dropping off T'Panga to sow her wild oats! What do you need Lieutenant asked the Admiral as she was preparing to step on the transporter pad? All I require is my communicator, tricorder, and phaser! Do you want someone to accompany you? T'Panga said no I don't want any witnesses! Good luck Lieutenant and the Admiral said energize. With that T'Panga was in the middle of an Earth colony! That was now ruled by the Klingon Empire.

T'Panga was feeling herself control slip away every minute. She was observing the colony and taking tricorder readings when a female colonist approached her. My name is Trixie what's yours? T'Panga, she answered. You aren't from here, are you? I mean since you are Vulcan what can we do for you? T'Panga knew these people weren't isolated and had known other alien races existed. She said I require a sleeping quarters and some privacy! Trixie said you didn't come here for privacy. Let's get you settled and then you can tell me why you are really here.

Trixie showed T'Panga to a room above the local restaurant and bar. This will be your room my room is next door. I will check on you when you have settled in and had some food. A couple of hours had passed and a knock at her door. It was Trixie but this time something was different about her. She came in the room where T'Panga was busy entering her day's research data. She looked up and Trixie was standing in nothing but a t-shirt. Her long red hair was almost glowing. She was also barefooted. What are you planning dressed like that asked T'Panga? I am going to relieve you of your Pon Farr. T'Panga was curious. How did you know? A

lone Starfleet officer, Vulcan, appears with no obvious mission. It is clear to me. T'Panga said what do you expect to do about it. Trixie approached her and took her hands and lead her to the bed! She kissed her deeply and threw her down on the bed. She then removed her boots and kissed and sucked her toes and feet. She then kissed and licked her way up her legs to the hem of her short skirt. She then reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties and completely removed them. Then she unzipped her uniform and removed it as well. Now naked T'Panga was wet and aroused. She then removed Trixie's T-shirt. They both looked each other over. Trixie's red hair and ivory skin was beautiful to T'Panga. Topanga's light green skin and dark hair likewise beautiful to Trixie. She then returned to T'-Panga's thighs where quickly led to her ass and pussy. Trixie kissed licked and sucked that wet now soaked pussy. As she began eating her T'Panga gave a huge squirt and vocal orgasm. Then she began eating her ass and fingering her ass hole when she erupted again. T'Panga began to beg Trixie to stop. The toll of emotions was killing her. Trixie stopped and they lay together the rest of the night.

The next morning a viscous knock at the door. It was the Klingon governor Kang!

Why are not in your room Trixie? I have business to take care of with you. Trixie jumped up and said let's go Kang. He then noticed the Vulcan. No, we stay here. He slammed the door shut and locked it. I have both of you this day. They will sing of your conquests long after I'm gone. A human and a Vulcan. He removed his warrior's garments and climbed in bed with them. Trixie jumped on top of him and said she is not well. T'Panga was mesmerized by Kang and his double dicks! It was always talk of a myth that Klingons had two dicks. Now it is confirmed. She watched as Trixie mounted his dicks. One in the ass and the other in the pussy. She was held up in the air for a few seconds as her holes adjusted to the poles being inserted. As she watched her glowing red mound Trixie slowly slid all the way down on the twin dicks. She then began fucking them raising herself up and down on them. T'Panga began kissing her and fondling and sucking her tits. She then began rubbing her clit which resulted in an eruption squirt and squeal. T'Panga then sat on Kang's face riding his mouth and tongue.

Kang used his tongue as a dick and was flooded with Vulcan squirt. In his mouth and down his throat. This was dangerous because now the predator has the taste of Vulcan.

Trixie dismounted Kang as he had blown his Klingon double load in her. Full of cum and leaking everywhere Trixie lay down on the bed. T'Panga gently started cleaning Trixie up eating pussy and cum from both of her now raw gaping holes. She wasn't able to show Trixie her appreciation the night before so she could now. Kang watching this became hard once again. T'Panga decided she would handle him this time. She slithered over to him from Trixie's ass and pussy.

As she came upon his twin cocks the scientist in her started observing! His cocks were animalistic like that of a canine. The heads were pointed like a dog with know ridges. They were black and red and smooth and slick looking. They were the same size and massive looking. She began sucking one and he shoved the other one in her mouth. She sucked and gagged on them and then climbed up on top. He said now I add a Vulcan to my conquests. She grabbed both his dicks and guided them both toward her pussy. He laughed and said that will never work your hole is too small to take both at the same time. Well, if you want to breed you need to aim for the right hole, don't you think? She then started stuffing them in her Vulcan cunt. As Kang watched with disbelief, her pussy opened up and swallowed both dicks. She was now sitting on his balls. Kang could not believe what he had witnessed. She then began raising up and back down on his twin peaks. She started going faster and harder. T'Panga was now consumed with raw emotions. She was out of control.

As she fucked Kang she was being consumed with raw emotions! Kang said what is wrong. She said nothing just keep fucking! Trixie recognized what was happening and tried to talk to her. She couldn't get a response from her. Then Kang erupted inside her Vulcan cunt. There was so much it was running out with both dicks still inside her. She was almost comatose. Trixie pulled her off Kang and started making out with her. That had no effect. She then started eating and cleaning up her pussy. Then she started fingering her ass. Nothing seemed to work. Then Kang rolled her over and entered both her holes doggy style. He pushed and pulled and fucked her the way he wanted to in the beginning. As he was fucking her Trixie rubbed her clit and sucked her tits. Then all at once as Kang was about to explode both barrels. T'Panga touched Trixie's face and mind melded with her! Then they both felt Kang's cocks swelling and throbbing in preparation for his eruption. As Kang released his seed the feeling rushed through Trixie, and she began squirting and squealing. Then the mind meld brought T'Panga back as she began squirting and chanting. It was the Vulcan orgasm. Kang was covered in squirt and cum and laughing that dumb Klingon laugh. T'Panga then turned and placed both hands on his face. She then used the mind meld to change the narrative. He was unable to perform, and the girls enjoyed themselves without him. She then suggested he could never perform again. When she ended the mind meld, he ran off ashamed and humiliated. Trixie asked what's wrong with Kang. T'Panga explained she would never hear from him again.

T'Panga was over Pon Farr but not Trixie. She stayed with her for a few more days.

When T'Panga communicated with the ship she said two to beam up! Pon Farr shouldn't be a problem in the future.