Molly's First Blow Job

Story Info
An 18 year old freshman girl is eager to finally suck cock.
4.3k words
4.41
27.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an experience back in my college days that I wanted to share, for my own recollection if no other reason, as a 50 year-old married man looking back fondly on those years of sexual adventures.

My senior year my buddy and I had corner rooms at the end of a short hall in one of the older dorms on campus. We were both pretty popular, and as seniors, were at the top of an active college sex scene. If I'm honest he was a bit more of a stud than I was. He was a total jerk to women, and of course they fucking ate that up, while I always tried to be the nice guy.

Our college had coed dormitories so our two corner rooms shared a bathroom with the only other room at that end of the hall which that year had three freshman girls assigned to it. Now that might sound exciting but let me be clear, the girls in that room were not hot. One was quite fat and one was a very shy, nerdy redhead, but the worst was a loud obnoxiously self-assured chick we called Lucy because she looked and sounded like the Peanuts cartoon character. We really had no interaction with them except occasionally passing in the hall.

Early on in the semester "Lucy" started hanging out with some guys from the other school in our little college town, a move that was definitely not cool as we were proud to be the "better" school. One night Lucy had some of his friends over and they were all hanging out with Lucy loudly holding court, her nasally voice and irritating laugh driving my buddy and me nuts. We headed out to the campus bar and when we got back thankfully the guys were gone and the hall was quiet.

The next day we were lounging in my room when we heard the girls coming down the hall led by the grating voice of Lucy. "Come on! I'm going to ask them!" they stopped in front of the open door to my room, Lucy in front, the chubby one and Wendy blushing and giggling nervously behind her.

"Hey, can we ask you guys a question?" Lucy asked, my skin crawling at the sound.

"Umm, sure" I said, not looking up.

"Ok, so, umm.. the girls and I were hanging with some guys last night and afterwards we were talking about things, and, so, ya know, we were wondering if you guys, like, care, if a girl spits or swallows?"

Woah! I hadn't expected that!

Frankly the idea of anyone having sex with Lucy was pretty revolting but my buddy, always ready to play the jerk, jumped right in "I don't really care. I mean, once a chick has made me blow my load I'm just looking to get the fuck out of there." He shot me a "heh heh, am I right or what?" look that I chose to ignore. I was feeling weirded-out by it all and just couldn't play along.

"Well, I don't know. I mean, a blowjob is great no matter what, but I definitely think it's better when a girl swallows. I mean, I want her to be into it and spitting makes it seem like it's gross."

"Yeah.. I guess it is better." My buddy agreed "Unless they want you to shoot it on their face!" He couldn't fucking help but to push it.

"See!" Lucy sneered as she turned to her roommates who were both blushing and tittering behind her, "I told you girls!" Turning back to us she said, "Wendy says she doesn't swallow, and Kim," she said gesturing dismissively to the chubby one, "has never even been with a guy!" she rolled her eyes like she was so much cooler than they were, but I felt for them both as they were clearly embarrassed but also a little titillated by the subject as they giggled and clutched each others arms.

"Well.. Good luck with that!" My buddy said dismissively.

"Ah, yeah, umm," I was feeling for the two poor girls being dragged into this, but they were obviously a bit excited by it too. "Well... I hope that helps..." I trailed off awkwardly.

"Oh yeah! You proved my point! Thanks guys. Let's go girls!" she turned on her heels to lead her roommates back down the hall.

As they turned to go, Molly glanced back over her shoulder and her eyes caught mine for a split second. Her cheeks were rosy with embarrassment and a strand of curly red hair fell across her face as she bit her lip nervously but I registered for the first time that she was kind of cute in a sweetly innocent way.

"Buh-Bye!" my buddy said and we both looked at each other as if to say "that was awkward", and that was that.

A couple days later I went to the bathroom across the hall to clean up for a party later that night. As I walked in I noticed the water was running in the shower which wasn't uncommon so didn't think anything of it. The bathroom door had a sliding bolt lock but no one ever used it because the shower itself had a private area to hang a robe and towel off, allowing for people use the bathroom at the same time.

I decided to shave while I waited. After a few strokes I knocked my razor on the sink to clean it and a startled women's voice came from the shower.

"Is someone out there?"

"Hey" I said casually, "it's me, I just need the shower when you're done."

I waited for a response but none came so I went back to shaving. After a few more strokes I wiped the fogged-up mirror and was surprised to see Wendy's face reflected there, peeking out from behind the shower curtain.

I turned around and she blushed and looked away. "Oh, sorry!" She said quietly.

"It's ok. Is it cool if I am in here?" I was a little annoyed sensing something was up and just wanting to get in the shower and go.

"Sure.. I mean, definitely, yeah.." she trailed off. "I just kind of wondered..."

"Wondered what?" I tried not to sound annoyed.

"I just," she looked up shyly "I wondered if you wanted to get in here with me?"

I had not seen that coming but in a hundredth of a second my mind raced through the possibilities. One: I was a 21 year-old horn dog so almost any opportunity with a chick had to be considered, but two, my buddy would mock me mercilessly for hooking up with one of Lucy's friends. Thirdly the "nice guy" in me did not want to give her any wrong ideas, so for a moment I thought I should probably just let her down easy.

Of course horn-dog won out. What I did next however was way out of character. Emboldened by the moment and not caring about the outcome with a girl I had no ego invested in I answered flatly, "Well.... I don't know. Let me see what I'd be getting in there with..."

Molly shrank a bit trying to make herself small behind the curtain. "Come on..." I gave her a little nod, "let me see you."

Molly's cheeks flushed but fueled by her own excitement at instigating this moment she pulled back the curtain and stood there naked but with one arm over her tits and the other covering her pussy but I could see she had a nice little body.

"Not bad" I said to encourage her. "Not bad at all...let me really see you" I gestured that she should move her arms. She took a deep breath and bravely threw me a cute little ta-da pose fully revealing her nakedness.

She had cutely perky little milk-white tits with light pink nipples that were enticingly erect, and between her legs was something I had never seen before: a little bright red bush. Emboldened by the sense of power she was giving me I continued to take control. "Let me see it all. Turn around for me."

Molly turned a bit clumsily on the wet floor and I noticed there wasn't even a hint of tan line which added to her adorable innocence. As she turned her back to me, she arched a bit cheating her surprisingly shapely ass towards me. She may have been innocent but she knew exactly what she was doing trying to lure me in and my cock was taking notice.

"So...if I do get in the shower with you," and this is where I really went boldly out of character, "what's in it for me?"

"I dunno..." she replied looking at me with a bit of a coquettish gleam in her eye, "why don't you just get in and we'll see?"

I just had a kind of "fuck it" moment and said the most straightforward, honest thing I had perhaps ever said at that point in my life: "The only way I am getting in there with you is if you give me a blowjob."

Wendy giggled nervously but I could tell she was excited.

"Maybe..." she said coyly.

"No. No maybe" and suddenly my mind snapped back to the conversation of a few days ago, "And" I added, "you're going to swallow."

Molly's eyes widened for a split second and she bit her lip, holding her breath for a bit too long. I had never had a girl in this position where I had no fear of rejection; all I wanted to do now was make damn sure I was going to get rocks off. "I need you to say it." I demanded.

She took a breath and looked up exasperated, but with a hint of daring. "Yes... Ok, I will give you a blowjob!" She threw me a little lip-curled-under pouty look "Now just get in here!"

And that was it. I was in. I went to the door and slid the never-used bolt lock into place, hung up my towel, and stepped into the shower.

Molly had moved back under the hot water and I joined her, bending back to let it run over me as well. As I turned my face down from the water I noticed her checking out my already half erect cock. Embarrassed at being caught staring at it, she looked up and gazed up into my eyes expectantly. She was so innocently sweet that I leaned in to kiss her, just because I knew it was what she wanted, and her body melted against mine as our lips met. Her mouth was incredibly soft and warm as my tongue gently probed between her lips, the tips of our tongues touching lightly making Molly gasp and press against me, meeting my kiss with an eager passion that made my cock grow in anticipation. After a few long moments I pushed her back gently and looked down at her sweetly upturned face. Her eyes were closed, savoring the moment and her lips glistened invitingly. I couldn't wait to shove my cock between them.

"Well..." I nodded down indicating she should get to it. "We don't have a ton of time..."

She bit her lip and looked up at me nervously "I have to tell you something" she held her breath... "I've never done this before." She winced at the admission.

"What? Wait." I pushed her away gently, but irritated "You're not fucking bailing are you?" I was horny now and totally committed to getting my dick sucked.

"No.. No.. Please!" the words started pouring out, "I want to do it.. I do.. I just, I ... "Karla (that was Lucy's real name, I'd blocked it out) just keeps talking about how she does it all the time and guys love it and I've been kind of playing along.. but I never have really had a boyfriend and I'm 18 years old and in college now and I really, really want to, I mean, I think about doing it all the time... And you just seemed like such a nice hot guy who might, you know...let me..." she trailed off almost on the verge of tears.

"Woah woah woah...Ok, listen.." I put my hands on her shoulders to steady her as she looked up at me. "Of course I'll let you and I'll tell you what feels good and stuff, but you have to promise me you really want it. No fucking backing out or pulling away." She nodded while taking short little breaths, trying to get her nerves under control.

"Yes, yes.." she nodded, "I will! I mean I want to.. I do.. I really do.. Please..." her eyes were imploring me for direction. I could see how much she wanted it but had just been too shy to do anything about it. Now that she was in college her desire had finally overcome her fear; she needed to sate her burning curiosity.

I took her hand and backed against the tile wall. She wiped a strand of damp red hair out of her face and stood in front of me nervously. I nodded down "Go ahead, get down on your knees." She dropped down awkwardly then looked up at me biting her lip with her hands resting sweetly in her lap. I began to stroke my cock slowly in front of her face letting her watch it grow even bigger and harder, if that was even possible now. "Go ahead. You take it."

She nodded slightly and a little hesitatingly reached up and wrapped her slender fingers around the base, her petite hand not quite able to reach all the way around it. She held it gently for a moment just feeling the warm soft pulsing heft of a cock for the first time.

She seemed to realize she should be doing something and started to tug on it awkwardly, a bit painfully even. "Easy.. gentle.. let it slide in your hand... go all the way up and down." She did as she was told while staring intently at it, studying it as if mesmerized by being so close to a real cock for the first time. She licked her lips and swallowed a little as her mouth was watering, lubricating itself at the thought of welcoming it between her yearning lips.

"There you go.. that feels good." I encouraged her. "Fuck baby...you ready to take it?' Her eyebrows arched as she looked up at me and nodded sweetly, swallowing again. She was so nervous, yet so ready for it, it made my cock ache.

I guided her forward pressing my straining cockhead against her soft lips. She opened slightly with a trembling breath and I guided her down on it. It looked fucking huge pressing up against Molly's tiny little virgin rosebud mouth like she might not be able to take it all but I shoved it in anyway. She gave a muffled "Mmppphh" as her jaw opened and her lips stretched as they strained to open wide enough to accept the hard, yet soft and warm, fat cock pressing its way into her.

There is nothing as good as the feeling as when a chick first takes your cock in her mouth and I gasped as Molly's lips popped over the meaty ridge of the glans and enveloped my throbbing cockhead in her luscious soft warm wetness. I paused there letting her taste its male essence for the first time. She was struggling to catch her breath as she strained simply to hold it and she started to back off, but I used my hand on her head to hold her there, making her adjust to it.

"There you go." I praised her as she let her mouth be stretched open and I pressed her head forward gently, guiding her way down a little further, ready now to stuff just a bit more into her horny teen mouth.

I eased the pressure off her head so she could begin to move back and forth a little, sliding just an inch up and down the shaft. "Use your hands too." I instructed her as I released my grip on my cock letting her take over. She wrapped her hand around the base and began tugging at it awkwardly.

"No.. no.. let your hand slide up and down" I encouraged, "Let your spit get it wet and slippery." Understanding now, she pulled off my cock so she could let the copious juices from her drooling mouth coat her hand, then worked it down the entire shaft until it was glistening. "There you go.. that's it" I sighed as she opened wide and took my cock back into her warm willing mouth.

Her innate 18 year old chick instincts took over and she discovered the natural rhythm of her hands pumping up and down in unison with her slurping wet mouth and she began emitting hot little panting moans as she began to bob up and down.

"Fuck yes baby.. that's it.. you fucking want it don't you!" She started going at it with such vigor that it was too much. "Slow down a bit. Take your time... enjoy it." Obediently she slowed, "Look up at me." I said gently, and she pulled back releasing my gleaming wet rod and turned her face up to mine. Her innocent brown eyes were dewey with effort but shining with excitement. "No, look up at me while you're doing it. Show me how much you want it."

She nodded then went back down on it, carefully now keeping her eyes turned worshipfully up on mine. Her once nerdy, innocent face was transformed by the fat cock plunging into her mouth and a horny cock sucking gleam in her eye. It was all too much and I could feel the deep tingle of my orgasm starting to build.

"Oh fuck you're gonna make me cum soon." I groaned.

"MmmmHmmmm!" Wendy moaned with her mouth full. She went at it even more greedily now, taking it so deep my cock probed against the back of her throat on each stroke, eliciting horny little "gumph - gumph - gumph" sounds of eager desire.

She was still looking up at me through watering eyes as I watched her fully embrace sucking cock for the first time. I pulled it out once more leaving strands of saliva clinging from my cock to her lips. She looked up, confused as to why I had taken the object of her desire away.

"Fucking tell me you want it." I grunted through gritted teeth, "Tell me you want my cum."

"Oh god I do! I want it so badly.." She panted, her eyes gleaming. "Please.. please give it to me." She was pleading, whining, desperate for it now.

"Good girl. I'm so close... so fucking close. Go fucking get it"

She plunged down again as her hand pumped it hard desperate now to make it release all the tension her hard work had built up inside me. Like any teen girl she had fantasized about giving blow jobs and now that it was finally real she gave herself over fully to her desire to make it cum. Her virgin pussy was soaking wet and tingling with a primal urge for cum as she milked my cock urgently now, intent on getting the reward that she only now realized she so desperately needed.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna fucking cum"

Part of me wanted to pull it out and jerk it into her mouth so I could make her catch my load on her waiting tongue, but since it was her first time I decided to just give her the satisfaction of making it happen on her own. Her now cum-hungry eyes were imploring me to give it to her as she took it deep once more and with an incredible wave of pleasure my knees buckled as my orgasm crashed over me.

"Gaaahhhhh!!!!" I grunted ecstasy as my cock jerked and blasted the first heavy shot of hot cum in Molly's young life into her yearning mouth. She jerked back reflexively, as it hit the back of her throat, her eyes widening as the warm salty-sweet flood filled her mouth. My cock twitched again and the second huge blast made her scrunch her eyes shut and sputter a bit as cum oozed out and ran down her chin. Her teen urges took over however and her tiny hands instinctively stroked up and down the shaft now, working to get it all and my cock obliged, pumping over and over draining every drop from my clenching balls and Molly made sweet little "mmmmm' sounds with each pulsing twitch. She had no idea how long it would last or how much I would give her, but she knew in the core of her being she needed to make sure she got it all.

"Oh fuck baby.. fuck" I groaned as my balls drained and oozed the last drops into her deserving mouth. My orgasm began to subside and my cockhead became too sensitive for her continued eager sucking. "Easy babe.. easy.. Sensi.. Sensitvie" I panted and I fell back against the tile wall gasping for air.

Molly sat back in her heels and looked up at me, her eyes were watering and her chin glistened with a coating of cum and saliva, but she was glowing with satisfaction and new-found desire as she held her first mouthful of cum like a treasure.

"Good fucking girl.. you got it all didn't you? She nodded slightly, being careful to hold it all while keep her shining eyes fixed up at me. "Jesus, you made me shoot a huge fucking load." I chuckled in amazement, marveling at her determination to do just what I had made her promise at the start, swallow my load. "Show it to me. Let me see it all."

Molly opened her mouth slowly, her lips quivering slightly as she took care to not let any spill out. She was holding her tongue back to make room for the pearly white pool filling her mouth but I could just see the little pink tip swirling in it gently as she explored the warm prize she had drawn from me, tasting and savoring cum for the first time.

"Good fucking girl...good girl... go ahead and swallow it now...all down where it belongs."

She looked up at me sweetly eager to please as she closed her mouth and gathered herself, then scrunched her eyes closed tight and gulped it down, nodding hard to help the thick cream on its way. "Ahhh" she gave a satisfied little gasp as it slid past her throat and into her hungry belly.

12