Kneel for Me, Seba

Story Info
Age gap gay encounter leads to threesome.
2k words
4.36
6.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seba didn't intend to be a shelf-stacker in this supermarket all his life, but for now that was his lot. He was about to go to university and this was a way of saving some money in his home town, Paramaribo, Suriname. It's a country on the north coast of south America, and I was an expat there, working at a local newspaper.

Seba was much younger than me, but he was of legal age, so the age gap was exciting for both of us. That's the impression I got, anyway, during my visits to the supermarket, where I would find him skulking around, not doing much. We had caught each other's eye and over the weeks we had allowed our eyes to roam each other's body. He was short and slim, and not Chinese, but certainly something south Asian with a bit of Indian in the mix. They call them Hindustanis there.. I had never had sex with anyone of his ethnic mix, and it was an extra exciting element. Somehow it just added to the naughty feeling - the feeling that we shouldn't be thinking what we were thinking about each other.

I could only guess at what he was thinking, but from the way he averted his eyes and bent to reach something on a low shelf or squatted to rearrange something, I guessed it involved exposing his ass to me. I could tell he wanted me to do things to him and make him do things to me, and I intended to do that, all right. But first I had to engineer a meeting.

It was, at that stage, possible that I had misread the signs or that he would chicken out when it came down to it, but I had to set something up and see.

We had started to exchange a few words, just casual conversation about learning English, so I decided to build on that.

Today I hung around the storeroom door where they bring stuff out, and one of Seba's friends said hello as he went in. He was an effeminate young man about the same age. I thought I detected something in his eye. He clearly liked me too, although I hadn't started anything with him - yet. I heard a flurry of conversation and then Seba appeared and nodded to a corner of the fruit and vegetables section, so I followed hm there.

"You working tomorrow?" I asked in what I hoped was a conversational tone.

"No," he replied. "Why?"

"I'm not either," I said. "I live at the bottom of the hill. Little white house set back from the road."

"I know," Seba said. My right hand paid an involuntary visit to my bulge and I casually scratched my cock. Seba's eyes followed and his own left hand reached around to his buttocks and he too scratched lightly. Coincidence? Nerves? Or subconscious communication?

"Come round at ten in the morning," I said. "We can have an English lesson." He nodded and went about his business.

I fact, his English was good enough, because most people in Suriname can speak it if they want to. But it's a former Dutch colony, so that language is also spoken, along with Chinese and others.

Another striking thing about Suriname is that, in addition to being an aggressive place where the men tend to be macho, traffic is crazy and dogs are fierce, there is a constant undercurrent of sex, as if most people are actively looking for someone to fuck. The women I had met were quickly on their knees, complaining but obviously accustomed to being made to suck their master's cock. I suspected that was what Seba was expecting too, and I wasn't going to disappoint him.

He appeared at five past ten on a Suzuki scooter, wearing tight shorts such as women tend to, and a loose t-shirt.

We had a drink of water and sat together at the dining table, where I had set up my laptop and opened a notepad.

"What would you like to learn today?" I asked. Sometimes it's good to let the student pick a topic because they know their strengths and weaknesses.

"Parts of body?" Seba suggested. We went through the face and head, neck, chest and ribs.

"The chest. And either side," I said. "Women have breasts. We have nipples, because male and female start out the same and certain parts are just like left over." I lifted my short and showed him my nipples. "It feels good having your nipples sucked, just like it does for a woman," I said.

"You want me to..." he began nervously. I pulled my shirt off and he fell onto my chest gratefully, sucking my little buttons. I held his head to my chest and stroked his neck. Then my hand wandered down to his shorts and i felt his stiffening cock.

"Oh man," Seba said. "You know, don't you?"

"Know what?"

"That I like men.."

"Yes, I know," I replied. "It's okay. It's good. Do you want to suck me?"

"I want you to kiss me," he said.

"We will have to get naked," I said persuasively. We both stripped off in a trice and moved over to the sofa. I sat back with my erection standing proudly.

"Kneel for me, Seba," I said firmly. He got down there immediately and took my cock in his left hand.

"I like your penis," he said.

"Suck it," I ordered, and this was the tone he wanted, He sucked my cock eagerly but clumsily. After a few moments he came up and put his face in front of me to be kissed again. I obliged and reached down to his long, thin, very hard erection.

"Let's go in the bedroom," I whispered.

"Are you going to rape me?" he asked without fear.

"I'm going to fuck you," I said. "Rape is bad, fuck is good."

"Okay," he said, "but I was hoping to be raped."

"You want me to do it," I said. "So it's not rape. But if you want to use a dirty word, I am going to bugger you. That is rude in English."

"Yes, bugger me," Seba said, and now he had become nervous because what he had been fantasising about was going to come true. I looked deep into his eyes and said,

"I am going to put my cock up your ass. It's going to feel weird. It might hurt a bit at first but I won't damage you. I am going to fuck you. A man is going to fuck you. You want that, don't you?"

"I have always wanted that," he confided. "I nearly did it with my uncle last week but we had to stop because somebody arrived."

On my king size bed we lay facing each other, holding each other's cock. He was feeling my balls.

"Do you want to lick my ass?" I asked seductively.

"Oh my god," Seba gasped.

I got on my knees.

"Lick my ass," I commanded. Seba did as he was told, licking me tentatively and then with increasing confidence and skill.

"You can surprise your uncle the next time you see him," I said. "Ask him if he wants you to lick his ass. You are very good at it. Now I'm going to do it to you."

Seba got into position and I went down on his crack, knowing it was going to drive him wild. Or wilder, I should say, because Seba was intoxicated with lust. It was coursing through his veins like a drug and after just a few long, dirty licks I knew he wanted to get to the headline act.

I took some lube from the bedside cabinet and smeared it in his crack and on my cock.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" I whispered in his ear, aiming to drive him over the edge. "You are going to be penetrated by a man. I'm going to bugger you like I fuck a girl and I'm going to cum inside you."

"Yes," Seba whispered. "Yes. Yes. Bugger me."

I mounted him with ease, he bending back at my touch and welcoming the invasion of his anus. He was tight and hot and slippery and he wanted every inch of me. I ploughed him deeper and more strongly, and ended up humping him roughly, which is what he wanted.

"You going to ejaculate inside me?" he asked almost desperately. "Will that make me a girl?"

"It will make you whatever you want to be," I said, thudding into him as he flinched and relaxed and then he seemed to squeeze as my cum spurted into him. We collapsed in a heap, giggling and kissing.

"I'm not a virgin anymore," he laughed.

"You are a fully functioning bisexual," I said.

"No," he said seriously. "I am homosexual. I want to be done like that. Always."

"Why don't you call your uncle?" I suggested. "Where will he be now?"

"In his shop," Seba said.

"Alone?"

"Probably."

"Wait a few minutes and we can have a video call with him." I went to the bathroom and washed my cock. Already I was ready for round two.

Seba called his uncle and the man watched while his nephew sucked my cock. Seba expertly placed the phone so he could change positions. They spoke in some language I didn't understand and they laughed together as Seba asked something. He got me on my knees and, as his drooling uncle watched, hardly able to believe his eyes, Seba licked my ass and played with my balls.

"On your back," I said suddenly. Seba complied and I lifted his legs. Uncle groaned with lust and I saw that he had pulled his cock out and was masturbating.

I penetrated Seba and fucked him and he squealed like a girl. His uncle was grunting and suddenly Seba said,

"He wants us to watch him."

We studied the phone as the hairy, brown-skinned, overweight man jacked off and came in long, excited spurts up his chest.

"Uncle wants to meet you," Seba said happily. "Can he come here?"

"Of course," I said.

We both had a shower and only waited ten minutes before an old Nissan pulled into the drive and uncle entered the house. If I was the kind of man Seba fantasised about, uncle Dilip was the stuff of my dreams. Dark, exotic, hairy, overweight: just the man next door, which is what turns me on most of all. I loved the fact that he must have had lots of gay sex; his big brown cock must have been in mouths and anuses since his teen years.

"Seba, give us a few minutes, then you can join in, okay?" I said urgently. I tore at Dilip's shirt and shorts and there he was, mature and ripe and wonderful. I fell to my knees and sucked his lovely Asian pole and felt his hairy thighs, his big furry balls. I ran my fingers into his crack and turned him round so I could lick his ass. Seba watched, engrossed, as he saw the other side of me.

"He wants you to fuck him, uncle," he said.

"I intend to," Dilip said, and I handed him the lube. Dilip mounted me like a beautiful big bull, He thrust that fabulous tool deep inside me and I yelped with pain and pleasure combined. He wrapped his stout, hairy arms around me and I felt nothing short of bliss as this animal fucked me. He pumped his spunk into my depths and I moaned with ecstasy.

Then Seba joined us on the bed and we spent a couple of hours of total depravity, licking, sucking and fucking. Dilip and I coached our young protege in the art of fucking and he duly did both of us. Tapping into his youthful energy, I got him to wank into my mouth as Dilip licked his anus. By three in the afternoon we were all spent, our cocks sore and assholes throbbing, dopy smiles on our faces as we pledged to do it again soon.

"Next time, bring that friend of yours from the supermarket," I urged him.

"Nebu?" he asked. "He's never done anything."

"We can teach him," I said. "He can suck three cocks and have each of them up his ass, one after the other."