Alpine Summer

Story Info
Young college student is fucked by his Swiss hosts.
2.2k words
4.48
10.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all sitting on their back porch on the first night, and I could feel my hospitable Swiss hosts staring daggers at me. They were surely curious of what exactly our problematic student-teacher relationship entailed; and why exactly I was sitting on my mathematics professor's lap. Dr. Patterson began rubbing my thigh and slowly scrunching my shorts back to my pelvis to show off my toned thighs to the others.

"Why don't you take these off--show us your legs in all their glory."

I couldn't even respond. My hormones were vibrating in waves throughout my body; their worshiping eyes acting as an incendiary oil, dripping onto the raging fire spreading inside me. He reached down and unbuckled my shorts and slid them down my thighs, and as I lifted my legs they fell off my ankles. The khaki shorts seemingly floated down onto the ground with the motion of a ship dropping its anchor into stormy waters--amidst an epic journey the captain knew it was too late to turn back from. I had to close my eyes and consciously stop myself from whimpering as the falling fabric brushed along my bare feet, leaving my gray underwear the only barrier between Patterson and I.

"What beautiful thighs," Falem remarked. "You must let me paint you." He turned to Gannerheim. "A portrait of him would look lovely hung up downstairs."

"Our very own American Dorian Gray," laughed Gannerheim, as he turned to me. "Would you let us paint you and hang it up? We'd pay you for it." He, sitting on the chair closest to Patterson and I, began to rub my bare thigh.

"Well, sure," I replied, somewhat timidly. "I'm honored that you'd even ask. I didn't think my body was anything special."

"Please," Falem interjected, almost begging. "Take the shirt off--your upper half must be as spectacular as your lower."

"Okay," I softly replied, blushing and averting my eyes as Patterson gripped the bottom of my shirt and softly lifted it over my head.

"Truly a magnificent creature," Gannerheim remarked with awe, as he leaned over and rubbed my stomach. Patterson simultaneously caressed my waist and back, his fingers still cold from his icy glass.

"Stand up for us, Jake."

I obeyed Patterson's order and stood up, facing him. Without saying a word he gripped onto the band of my underwear and dragged it down my legs until I was left completely nude; and he turned me, presenting me to the men. I held my hands casually to the side, with my soft cock and hairless, toned body shining brightly against their hypnotized, silent gaze. I was too full of lust to be embarrassed, or show even a faint glimmer of timidity or self-doubt by that point. I suddenly realized what I was: their perfect ideal, their long-awaited beacon of angelic, sexual innocence; and now they knew it too.

"He's... he's--"

"He's perfect," Gannerheim finished.

Patterson nudged me forward towards Gannerheim, and the two others moved their chairs magnetically closer to me. The three men glided their rough, strong fingers across my body; wandering onto my soft cock, my thighs, and my ass; I couldn't help but moan out from the hormonal explosions bursting across my body from their worshiping touch.

Gannerheim stuck his pointer finger into my mouth, and I closed my eyes and fluttered it across my tongue, just as I could hear Patterson scoot his chair closer behind me. I looked around, and I suddenly found myself surrounded by the four men in their chairs; their eager eyes and dancing hands praying and preying upon their youthful altar, as the vibrant colors of the sunset laid like blankets upon the surrounding sky.

"Bend down onto my lap, Jake." Patterson turned me back around towards him, and I leaned over onto his faded blue jeans with my ass up in the air. I stared at his familiar belt buckle as my mouth salivated. I was bulge-to-face, and I wanted nothing more than for it to burst out headfirst through the fabric and pump into my mouth mercilessly. I felt Patterson palm each of my cheeks and spread my ass apart for the men; and I began rubbing my face against his bulge, unable to contain myself--unable to continue being their passive picturesque statue for a second longer. I heard Patterson's voice thunder above me.

"I present to you: The Golden Hole."

My exposed hole of gold gave the men a dramatic wink with a well-timed kegel just as he said the words, and he began to move his wet finger in circles around the wrinkled rim.

"It's... it's--"

"It's beautiful," Falem finished, his voice in a shriller, higher pitch than usual.

I moaned out as Patterson's finger entered me, and I suddenly felt another enter me as well. I looked behind and saw that Gannerheim now had his finger in me too, and Falem and Schulz were caressing my thighs and cheeks.

"Why don't you show them the little routine we've been working on," Patterson whispered down to me as he pulled out his finger and began to unbuckle his belt. His towering cock slapped me in the face as he pulled his jeans down. Without hesitation, I dragged my tongue from sack to tip, as I felt three fingers enter into my hole from behind. I took him down my throat with aggressive thrusts of the neck, and as the wild imagery of a wet slug stumbling upon a snake hole was suddenly conjured into my mind, I could feel one of them beginning to wiggle their wet tongue into my hole. Patterson gripped onto the back of my head and began fucking my mouth, until he ordered me to get on my knees and face the men--probably noticing my prodigal legs of steel were growing wobbly from bending over for so long.

I collapsed onto my knees with flowing strands of saliva still pouring down my chin and scooted towards them. To my surprise the men were already looking down at me, stroking their cocks. All three were just as well-endowed as Patterson, with Gannerheim wielding an especially formidable German war hammer. I looked back over my shoulder for approval from Patterson, who was stroking himself, watching the unfolding scene of his own creation. He gave me a nod of the head, and as I turned around Gannerheim had stepped forward, with his uncircumcised Bavarian schnitzel hanging in wait over my face. I could feel his hand push the back of my head and I closed my eyes. Its thickness filled up the entirety of my mouth and my eyes began to water. I looked up at him as he let out a deep, guttural German moan. I could see Schultz and Falem stroking themselves next to me, and as if I had rehearsed the maneuver a million times, I reached both hands up and began stroking them as Gannerheim thrust into my throat further.

After several long strokes into my mouth, Gannerheim pulled out and slapped its sloppy wetness across my face, and I turned to Falem, who had a cock that made up for its average girth with an almost comical pool noodle-like length. As I took him in my mouth I made a point to suck him as deeply as possible. I wanted his wild snake of a cock to slither down my throat into my insides and sink its fangs into my lustful, sinning heart. I could hear him moan as I nearly took him halfway down to the base for several thrusts. I switched to Schultz, whose cock was the most well-rounded of the three. It closely resembled Patterson's, and it was the kind I found the most fun: manageable enough to swallow down the full length, but large enough to make my throat work and choke for it.

"You've taught him well," Gannerheim said to Patterson, and then down to me as I puckered my lips around the tip of Schultz's cock: "You're very impressive."

"Why don't we move inside," Falem suggested excitedly. "We can make drinks and play some music--keep the party going."

The men all agreed, shimmying up their pants and helping me up. We walked into the sprawling living room, and while the three others walked to the bar area, Patterson and I walked to the leather couch. Upon sitting down, I immediately crawled my naked body onto him and began making out with him passionately, until I laid on my side and began throating his cock as he began taking off all of his clothes. I barely even noticed the men as they approached us with drinks in their hands.

"He's insatiable, isn't he?" Gannerheim said as he sat down next to me while I slobbered my tongue across Patterson's sack. Falem turned on some loud Slavic dance music that sounded out of place on this side of Europe, and Schultz handed a bottle of lubricant to Gannerheim. "I guess I'll do the honors," he declared as he snatched the jelly, opened it, and squirted it onto me. The cold substance spilled into my hole and Gannerheim began to penetrate me with his jellied finger. I could see Schultz and Falem beginning to undress out of the corner of my eye next to a blazing fireplace, which breathed a red-orange rustic feeling into the room.

"You ready for me, Jake?" Gannerheim asked. I sprang my ass up in the air and I could feel the terrifying girth of his cock rubbing against my hole.

"Mmhm," I replied as I continued sucking Patterson, who was lightly petting my head like I was a subservient housepet. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and Gannerheim stuck his bulging head in as I moaned into Patterson's thigh. I could feel the pain receptors throughout my body scrambling frantically, trying to figure out if what had just entered their domain was excruciatingly painful or exceptionally pleasurable.

My ass began to swallow his cock deeper with each pump until the warm waves of pleasure finally overtook the tight pains of pressure. I opened my eyes, and Falem's cock was hovering in my face, only a mere inch from my mouth. I opened wide as he thrust into my throat, his motions matching the power and velocity of the wild strokes exploding into me from behind. Gannerheim smacked my ass as he fucked me, grunting loudly, and I continued stroking Patterson, who continued giving me encouraging pats on the scalp.

I could hear my hole fart out an audibly wet sigh of relief as Gannerheim dismounted and let Schultz take his place. After Gammerheim's merciless attack, Schultz felt like a wet finger--and it proved to be a nice break; all pleasure, no pain. Falem and Gannerheim took turns fucking my mouth until I heard Schultz emit a moan that reverberated around the glowing room. I felt his cock violently convulse and his cum pump deep inside me. As he got off, Patterson stood up too, allowing me to stretch out fully prone across the couch. I looked up in a daze at the three men stroking themselves over me, while Schultz sat in the corner catching his breath. I could barely think; my mind was running through a chaotic flurry of emotions from the pleasure and energy of it all. At last, with climactic moans, they took turns exploding onto my face and chest with warm volleys of cum, until all sat in nearby chairs, catching their collective breath.

"That was a hell of a first night," I declared, looking at them through a blinding cumscreen as I wiped my eyes. The men laughed tiredly in response.

"And it won't be the last," Gannerheim smiled back between his breaths. "You're an incredible lad, Jake."

"I think you delivered us an angel by mistake," Schultz said, turning to Patterson.

"I think so too," Patterson replied, looking at me blankly but proudly.

We all stepped back onto the porch nude, staring up at the stars as we sipped on a delicious drink consisting of fresh coffee, homemade vanilla ice cream, and savory dark chocolate shavings that Falem made for us. After half an hour of friendly chit-chat and laughs, the three men rubbed my head and wished us goodnight--leaving Patterson and I alone on the steps.

"You know," I said, turning to him as he sipped from his mug. "I was a little more nervous than I led on during the trip, but I'm really glad I came."

"I think they're glad you came too," he replied, as he leaned in and brought my lips to his. "You looked beautiful tonight--I couldn't keep my eyes off you throughout it."

He brushed some partially-crusted cum out of my eyelid and I quietly admired the way the patio lights shined on his face as he turned up to the sky and resumed sipping his beverage. I looked down into my mug, which had become a melted, chaotic cauldron of java, cream, and cocoa--each element rid entirely of its own distinctive textural properties. My apprehensions about the trip, my unhinged swan dive into my newfound liberation, my youth, my sexuality, my self-worth, my lust, my life--it had all become a swirling mish-mashed stew of ambivalent experience and feeling. I looked back once again closely into the contents of the mug. It was disorienting to even look at, but as the lights above us shut off and reduced our field of vision into a star-lit darkness, I sipped from it anyway.

~Alpine Summer~

by Grenouille D'amour