All Comments on 'Kneel or No Kneel Pt. 01'

by KristinKailey

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

I like first reading a new author and you write very well......your take on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" is wickedly funny. I normally don't care for this genre but by basing it in a fantasy BDSM realm, it allowed me to appreciate its humor without pressing my buttons. Hope to read more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done foray into the Lit Black n Blue division KristinKailey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the unique premise of a game show and the box contents was really good. Kristin did pick box 9 instead of 10 but I guess that did not matter since her first box held the slave contract. I wonder why she did not win the million dollars since she did pick it even it would have been only for the night. Please continue with her odyssey as a slave. It is going to be fun reading about what happens before, during, and after the auction. Will she get a kind Dom or will the Dom be a sadistic and cruel one. Your readers want to know!

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 3 years ago

Nicely written. The scenario may be ridiculous, but there is some potential here for some volcanic chapters.

kajkellikajkellialmost 3 years ago

A bit, or more than a bit, farfetched, but for your first story, a very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I recognised your name from the MaledomEmpire subreddit. Glad to see your stories here too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This belongs in NON CONSENT/ RELUCTANCE and not BDSM

sammy_808sammy_808almost 3 years ago

i'm also unhappy that the host switched cases on her. i don't know if it'd change the outcome (i'm guessing they've set their game up just how they like it), but still.

KristinKaileyKristinKaileyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

The host didn't switch cases on her. She chose case number 2 and that's the case she got. It happened that was the case with the contract in it. Was it bad luck or was the game rigged? Maybe people have a history of choosing their birth month as their case and they figured there was a higher than average chance that she would do the same. Or maybe this was simply her fate. You can decide which, but there is no place in the story in which the host actually switches cases. If you're not familiar with the game show "Deal or No Deal", that's what the story is based on so if you're confused about the mechanics of how the game works, I recommend a Google search on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@KristinKailey The switch they are talking about is opening case 10. Kristin quite clearly asked for Case 9 to be opened. Case 1, 3, 7, and 10 were not requested at any point in the story by Kristin. As someone familiar with Deal or No Deal, I'd also have to assume 11-26 were also just forgotten at some point. Regardless, in a gameshow like Deal or No Deal, the chances to back out are a major factor in the audience's enjoyment. Changing what case gets opened without the contestant's consent and then that case turning into an automatic loss is the epitome of terrible showbusiness.

All of this said, I'm inclined to believe this entire issue is due to a typo. You clearly wrote Kristin asking for Case 9 and then had the host open Case 10. This is an editing error and not and issue anyone's understanding of an absurdly unfair gameshow.

KristinKaileyKristinKaileyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Oh I thought you meant her case number 2. Yeah that probably would be a typo and it's what happens when you get a brainless bondage bimbo writing your stories for you. I'll make the correction in the other places I have my story but Literotica is almost impossible to deal with when it comes to edits and corrections so that mistake will probably have to stay...sorry! Thanks so much everyone for helping out and letting me know.

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzealmost 3 years ago

Not being a great pain lover, I am not normally a BDSM fan - but I love the whole degradation/dehumanisation game-show premise of this, and the strange relationship between the banal and the awful. The undertone of racism adds another frisson to it, which speaks to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, shame the story was not longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very good but maybe a little too long when what was going to happen was predictable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the buildup to the story, though it was very predictable she was going to end up with the contract, maybe for future suspense, it came down to the last two cases, and she switched them at the end causing her to lose the money and the contract. Also means she then has to Endure more through the rest of the show.

It would make her loss even more painful and unbearable. Just a suggestion for future stories

Master_GeassMaster_Geassover 1 year ago

Given what happened with the other cases she chose after her first one, I can't help but wonder what happens if the slave contract comes up in one of the other cases, or would that cause her case to be opened, much like with the money?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristinKailey@KristinKailey
I've been writing erotic stories for a while as I explore bdsm and fetish and learn more about what I enjoy about it. I was active for a while on some Reddits as well as in Second Life and it was a great way for me to figure out what I liked about fetish and BDSM play. I do ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES