All Comments on 'Kneel or No Kneel Pt. 02'

by KristinKailey

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just sick body modifications.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please change the story category. After reading the other comment and tags I’m glad I didn’t bother to read this

KristinKaileyKristinKaileyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Since you didn't read the story, I'm not sure how you can conclude that the story category is incorrect. I believe that BDSM is appropriate given that the story contains a wide variety of activities ranging from bondage and humiliation to degradation, forced exhibitionism and more and if the administrators of the site disagree, I'm sure they can make the proper changes.

Submisky35Submisky35almost 3 years ago

I agree with you, KristinKailey. I don't see anything wrong with the BDSM category. It can, indeed cover many bases. While many body modifications, including some in your story, seem pretty far-fetched to me, this is, after all, not claimed to be a true story. Many Literotica stories are fantasies, or, at least go beyond the realm of factual happenings. If one doesn't enjoy reading such things, then just stop reading when you get to that part. No harm, no foul. Don't attack the author.

As a fellow Literotica author, I know the work involved in writing these stories, and I applaud your putting in the effort. Keep it up

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

I still think your a great writer but this chapter just doesn't do it for me. The first chapter was very imaginative with the fantasy BDSM game show premise and even though we know she wouldn't win, there was still the chance. This second chapter was just your basic trek into darkness with her not standing a chance of a different outcome and just hit to many triggers for my liking. I wont rate it but will continue following your efforts in the future.

cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The body modifications should have been more, she was just property. The darkness is what would have happened. As far as the conditioning it would have taken far longer to break. All and all I figure she will be one of the girls on stage with a case soon. And her sister or mother will be the next contestant.

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzealmost 3 years ago

Some may complain that this isn't "really" BDSM - but that's fine with me. I continue to enjoy the degradation/humiliation/bimbofication, the unapologetic use of the word "cunt" and other foul language, and the undertone of racism (which is just another aspect to the body-shaming, transformation culture portrayed).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a strange but highly arousing story this is i enjoyed reading all of the series different but good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this is a great story, well done! One question, I was a bit confused about the case numbers. She selected 2,4,5,6,8,9. Case #2 was given to her as her case, but not opened. Nothing more was said about that one. The cases 4,5,6 and 8 were opened, and the contents were used. The last case she picked was 9, which was ignored for some reason, not clear. Instead case 10 was opened, and the announcer said she wanted case 10, a bit confusing.

I was glad that case 10 was opened to show that there was money in one of the cases, but the text says she wanted case 10, and case 9 was ignored. Anyway, a great story, an original plot line and an amusing title...:) More please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the depravity of it and having read the previous comments, this is definitely in the right category.

Can’t wait to see what happens to Milky Tits next.

KristinKaileyKristinKaileyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment on the case numbering issue. I addressed this confusion in the comments from Pt. 01 but you're right. I screwed up the numbering on the cases. I've fixed it at all the other sites my story appears but Literotica is tough to edit so I kind of had to leave the mistake as is. I'm super sorry for the mistake, please forgive me.

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 2 years ago

I don't see why anyone would want to deprive a slave of orgasms. If she has nothing left to enjoy in life, won't she just despair and commit suicide at the first opportunity?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristinKailey@KristinKailey
I've been writing erotic stories for a while as I explore bdsm and fetish and learn more about what I enjoy about it. I was active for a while on some Reddits as well as in Second Life and it was a great way for me to figure out what I liked about fetish and BDSM play. I do ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES