Kneel or No Kneel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted my willowy body as if it weighed nothing at all and plopped me into a vicious looking chair that rivaled that of the most sadistic dentist. "My name is Doctor Bill and I'll be the one customizing this tiny half yellow body of yours. It's not really your body though; your soft flesh has been purchased. You're an owned cunt now, congratulations and your new owner has a very vivid and creative vision for what you can become. It's my job to make sure you live up to your full cunt potential."

He roughly pushed a thick rubber bit gag between my teeth and tightened the straps. "That's for your own good, trust me, you're going to want something to bite on during this procedure." He subsequently pulled over a gleaming silver cart filled with a variety of frightening devices and scary looking tools. "Your new owner wants some big fat bolt on udders on you, seems he plans to torture those titties and wants enough on you to have some good options. As I go through these procedures, I want you to remember that pain is just as important as anything else in your conditioning", he said as he stabbed my tender left breast with a six inch long needle that was filled with a silver liquid. "There you go, and now the other one."

My breasts burned and throbbed and I could feel the liquid pulsing inside of them. My toned muscles were completely limp and I could feel salty beads of sweat forming on my forehead and dripping down the soft skin of my cheeks as every second I experienced a living hell of torment. The sweat dampened my long black hair and I bit hard on the gag that filled my saliva coated mouth just to try and tolerate the intense anguish.

"Your new Master also wants you to have a clit that's bigger and longer", he said as he took a third syringe filled with silver liquid and pressed it into my freshly pierced bundle of nerves. "It'll end up looking like a cute little cock by the time we're done. Maybe he'll have you fuck other cunts with it."

A screen in front of me powered on and a rapid flash of images and subliminal messages began to appear before me. "The initial development will take a while, so here's a little something to enjoy. It should help speed up the mental conditioning process as well to turn you into the perfect little pet."

I heard the door close as Doctor Bill left me to begin my transformation. I stared at the images in front of me through my bright blue eyes and before long my mind was off the incredible pain that my little naked and exposed inferior female body was enduring. I started to relax somewhat and I could hear a voice in my head over and over. "Speak only when spoken to. Obedience is pleasure. Always obey your superiors. I am not a human; I am a thing that is owned. I exist for my Master. My Master is my world."

Hours went by, maybe even days for I had no concept of time. My awareness went in and out, like the groggy feeling of waking up from a dream and immediately falling back to sleep. During the brief seconds that I would awaken, my chest felt unnaturally heavy and I was aware of the throbbing and stretching in my sensitive little clit but incapable of comprehending what was happening to my body. Though I was starting to accept the fact that it wasn't really my body at all, it belonged to someone else and I just had the privilege of living in it. The vibrations and electrical shocks in my tits and clit became a constant companion and after some time I actually started to find myself become aroused.

"How can I be horny at a time like this?"

Despite the fact that my small nude body was completely restrained and feeling intense pain, for some reason my thoughts kept turning to sex. My soft pink tongue explored the bit gag that rested in my unusually wet mouth and I found comfort in stroking the oral intruder with the tip. I felt the familiar flutter of arousal in my flat tummy and while I wanted to feel shame for my body betraying me at a time like this, I felt something else.

"I hope that seeing how wet this makes me will please my new Master."

Images of ponygirls, bitch pups, rubber dolls and obedient subservient chained slave girls flashed before my eyes and with each image I became wetter, hornier, and more desperate for release. The ache I was feeling was no longer that of procedures that were expanding my breasts into ridiculous udders or stretching my clit to an absurd length, it was the frantic need to cum and the willingness to do anything to get there.

"I will lick Master's shoes, I will lick his floor and I will do anything, anything if I can just cum. Oh please let me cum, please let me cum."

But of course the cruelty of my predicament was that I couldn't cum as one of the conditioning programs that was slowly altering my mind was one that would always keep me on edge, so close to orgasm but not allowing me to go over the cliff unless I was given permission. Certainly being right there on the edge meant that when such permission was granted, I would cum immediately upon hearing the words no matter where I was or what I was doing.

Whatever hope I had of returning to my old life was gone now, and it wasn't even a matter of accepting my new self, for the old Kristin Kailey was fading away leaving only this new, modified version called "Milky Tits" that would serve her Masters with complete and total obedience.

(This is the end of Kneel or No Kneel. But fear not dear reader! For Milky Tits will appear in more stories. If you liked this story, check out some of my other ones. Follow or watch me so you know when I release new stories and if you can, give me a good rating because it makes me feel good and that my friends, inspires me to want to write more. Also, respectful comments and thoughts are always welcome)

12