All Comments on 'Knife's Edge Pt. 01'

by DrHenderson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 1 month ago

"Tell me you need me to finish you off next time." He said quietly.”"

OMG!! He shouldn't have to!!! If that’s not a giant red flag the one sided sex should be a glaring flashing red warning signal. AJ is such a POS!

I was expecting the crumpled receipt to have been found but the phone messages.. that's not to be misunderstood. Still, good riddance. It’s just the ‘push’ Rueben needed to reclaim his life. Can’t wait to see what the future holds for him.

Cane23Cane23about 1 month ago

OMG!!! AJ is such manipulative, egocentric, narcistic, selfish, aggressive bastard that till the end of the chapter I wanted to hit him again and again and again...till nothing remains of this...scum! The way he slowly and systematically destroyed Rubes' self-esteem by constant humiliation and threatening, how he cut him from friends and tried to make him totally dependent is monstrous. At the end, as much as being unfair, cruel and hypocritic, I wasn't sure shall I feel sorry or happy for Rubes for leaving that dungeon.

I'm rooting for Rubes to find love and happiness he deserves... I still cannot imagine good enough punishment for AJ! Great start, waiting for the rest of the story!

YandisaNgxabaneYandisaNgxabaneabout 1 month ago

What a way to start! I'm on for the ride 🎉

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 1 month ago

Poor baby in an abusive relationship and is in denial. Seems like he was groomed too.

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 month ago

A total page turner that I kept having to put down. Half a world away and too close to (an old) home

AncientVirginAncientVirginabout 1 month ago

I did a dumb thing and read this straight away before we got more chapters. Damn. Rookie mistake.

latinsymbole3latinsymbole3about 1 month ago

Always so excited to see a new story from you! Love your writing and can’t wait to see where this story goes.

mislaidthoughtsmislaidthoughtsabout 1 month ago

God, this was a really painful read. AJ is such a predator and this felt way too real. I've never been in an abusive relationship but I have people in my life who are/were in similar situations and this is so horribly accurate to real life. Even when AJ was being "nice" it was still a way to exert control over Rueben. Rueben was also painfully realistic in that he was starting to reach the end of his rope. I really hope it's over between them. You've got me hooked on this story, can't wait to read the rest

JRSONJRSONabout 1 month ago

Excellent title... Knifes Edge!!! That is how it felt all the way through the chapter! So glad to see another story from you. Fucking intense.

I think Rubes is wrong thinking this asshole won't physically hurt him!

I read all the other 8 comments before leaving mine. I concur.

AJ is a monster. He got with a naive young guy and and over time ruined him!

It does not matter that Rubes is innocent in this, other than as he said, he just wanted someone to tell him he was hot! Sending him to the spare room was enough for me to hate the selfish prick!

What is AJ up to? He is obviously messing around with someone!

I cannot believe after the time they have been together, that he just threw him out in the street! Not to mention his narcissistic need to control everything!

Hopefully his phone is not destroyed, so he can call someone to help him.

furluvrcafurluvrca28 days ago

I am so very happy to see a new work from you!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Man this was a hard read! My chest hurt the whole time, it was so realistic which is just a testament to your skill

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous