Knight in Shining Armour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cautiously looked at Sarah, waiting for a reaction. She seemed to be mulling things over in her head before eventually looking me straight in the eye again for her next question.

"So what about now? Are you still playing the field? How many girlfriends do you have on the go right now?"

"Yes and no. I don't have any girlfriends right now but I am human and I do have basic needs, so occasionally I will go out to a club and if I happen to hook up then so be it. When I took the hotel over it was in a bad state and it took every spare moment and every penny I could get my hands on to make it presentable, so I didn't have the time or energy for relationships and to be honest, until recently I hadn't met anyone who I liked enough to consider having a relationship with."

I watched Sarah's face fall and she looked away. Realisation suddenly dawned on me that I had hurt her with my words, so I gently turned her back to face me by her shoulder, trying to ignore the tears that had started to gather in her eyes.

"Sarah, you're the person I met recently that has me thinking about changing my philandering ways. That was one of the reasons I refused to sleep with you last weekend -- I wanted to get to know you first; I wanted to see if we actually got along as friends rather than just a quick fuck. I also didn't want our first time to be when one of us was drunk."

Sarah's mouth twitched into a shy smile. "So you do like me then?"

I laughed loudly as all of a sudden the tension was lifted. Sarah's face was mere inches from mine, so I closed the gap and planted a soft kiss on her lips. I felt her arms snake around my neck as my own wrapped around her waist, pulling her tightly against me. I have no idea how long we kissed for but we were both breathless when we finally broke for air and I was startled to see a very large Ginger cat, happily sitting on the table, eating the cheese that had sat forgotten.

Sarah giggled and clicked her fingers at the cat, which obediently jumped onto her lap and nuzzled her hand.

"Andi, I would like you to meet the man in my life, Ceefa." I stretched out my hand and after a little hesitation and a sniff of my hand, he wandered from Sarah's lap onto mine for a fuss. "Well it seems like he likes you too. That's good because he is especially adept at being able to identify decent people -- if you were an arsehole he would have known instinctively and not gone near you."

"Well I'm glad that I have the cat's seal of approval, even if he does leave you stranded up trees."

Sarah tried to top my glass up but realised I hadn't touched it.

"I'm sorry but I have a long drive back tonight so I better not. In fact, I should probably head off pretty soon because I have an early start in the morning."

"Oh. I was kind of hoping to convince you to stay. There's a spare room and I have some of your clothes you could wear tomorrow?"

"Much as I would love to stay, I really can't, I'm sorry." Was it wrong that I was pleased to see disappointment in her eyes? "But I have another suggestion. How about you come back with me? I'm going to be really busy from about 6am until 9.30 or so tomorrow but then I'll be pretty much free for the rest of the day. We could get the kitchen to make us a picnic and go for a walk down by the river?"

I could see the cogs turning in Sarah's head as she debated my offer, eventually coming up with a counter proposal.

"In that case I suppose I have to let you go. I won't come with you now but I could drive over in the morning and be with you by about 10am; how does that sound?"

It sounded just fine to me, so after a whole lot more kissing I reluctantly left Sarah and started the drive home with happy thoughts filling my head and slightly bruised lips. Who'd have thought that Andi Stevens would ever willingly enter into a proper relationship? Deciding that this must be a sign that at the age of twenty seven I was finally growing up, I stuck my foot down on the accelerator, turned the stereo up and headed home with a silly grin on my face.

The next morning was a whirlwind of activity from the moment I opened my eyes. Not only did we have to make sure we were set up for a christening in the function room but a local animal charity was holding a small event in the hotel gardens, including a drop-in vet surgery, dog agility and various competitions for the prettiest, ugliest, fluffiest etc., which meant that areas had to be cordoned off with hay bales. These would also be used as seating, so we couldn't put them out the previous day in case the English weather decided to douse them in a summer shower.

I had just finished heaving the last bale into place and was stood wiping the sweat from my face when I felt fingers slide under my t-shirt from behind and tickle my ribs. Squealing in surprise I spun around to find Sarah standing there with a big grin plastered across her face.

"Hey you." I grinned back at her

"Well aren't you strong and tough? I have to say I like the sight of you working out but if you think you're taking me out somewhere then you better get a shower first!"

"Don't like the hot and sweaty look huh?" I quipped back.

"Oh yes, I'm very much looking forward to making you hot and sweaty but I'd rather it was in private." The theatrical wink that accompanied it was hilarious but then she shoved a carrier bag into my hands. "Oh and you left your clothes at my place last night."

Jake was just walking past at that moment and chimed in with "I hope you didn't drive home naked sis?" but he ducked out of the way before I could slap him.

"You're going to ruin my reputation you know!" I mock scolded Sarah, while desperately trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh really? I thought your reputation was already dubious, so being with me should improve it." She shot back, quick as an arrow. "but I am wondering what effect kissing you would have on your standing here at the hotel?"

"Now that's an easy one to answer. All these people scurrying around already know I'm gay and they all rely on me for their pay checks, so it really won't matter. Besides, do you have any idea how many people in the hospitality industry are gay? We must seriously outnumber the straights. Maybe we should test the theory though?"

It wasn't a long or particularly passionate kiss but in that moment as our lips came together I felt as if a missing part of me had been returned. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and as she did the same, the feeling of our bodies pressed together did nothing to help me cool down, however my reverie was broken when Sarah pulled away, kissed me again and said "You really need that shower Babe, you're all wet."

"Oh you have no idea." I murmured as I took her hand and walked toward my apartment. I thought I had said it quietly but her smirk told me she'd heard me perfectly. Busted!

Once inside I invited Sarah to help herself to anything in the kitchen and headed for the bathroom, where I stripped out of my sweaty clothes and stepped under the shower. It suddenly occurred to me that I have no lock on my bathroom door; I live alone, why would I need a lock? I could hear Sarah singing to herself and the thought of her being able to walk in and see me naked sent a delicious shiver throughout my body.

"Jesus Andi, you really need to get laid!" I muttered to myself as I stepped out of the shower and started to dry myself off.

As I exited the bathroom Sarah called out to ask if I'd had breakfast yet. I had been working hard since the early hours and hadn't even considered stopping for food but now I thought about it I was starving.

"How about I see if I can throw something simple together while you get dressed?" Sarah asked while blatantly checking me out as I stood there wrapped in a towel. Damn, I really could get used to this!

Ten minutes later there were delicious smells wafting out of the kitchen as I wandered in, short hair wet from the shower and wearing denim shorts and an old band t shirt. Sarah was still singing to herself and didn't hear me as I walked up behind her and slipped my arms around her waist.

"What's cooking good looking?" and I kissed the side of her neck, thoroughly enjoying the shiver that it produced.

"Hmmmm, you're corny but I like it. Just omelettes, you didn't have much food in the fridge so I couldn't get very creative."

Just omelettes? When I cook an omelette it looks like road kill and I tend to get bored with eating it half way through. The omelettes Sarah produced were a work of art; they were light, fluffy, perfectly folded and absolutely delicious.

We ate quickly and in almost absolute silence and when we finished, Sarah took our plates to the sink to wash them up.

I moved behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her neck gently and whispering into her ear. "How come someone as cute as you and with so many culinary skills hasn't been snapped up already?"

She spun in my embrace and wrapped her arms around my neck before speaking. "Andi if you think a simple omelette is skilful, I really need to give you some cookery lessons; and besides -- I was kind of hoping that I had been snapped up?"

The kiss that followed stole my breath and set my heart pounding in my chest. I hoisted Sarah onto the kitchen table and she wrapped her legs around my waist as our tongues danced and duelled.

Eventually I pulled back and looked her in the eyes, noticing how they twinkled with mischief when her hands dropped to my arse and pulled me in even closer to her centre.

"Ok, so here's the thing." I started saying as my hands ran up and down her sides, grazing the sides of her breasts as they moved. "Since I decided to turn over a new leaf I don't do sex outside of a relationship anymore, so would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend Sarah Williams?"

"I think you have a one track mind and are only asking me to be your girlfriend because I feed you." She smirked. "But if it means I can drag you into your bedroom and rip your clothes off, then yes -- I would love to be your girlfriend Andi Stevens!"

With that, she pushed me away, jumped down from the table and ran down the hallway to my bedroom with me in hot pursuit. I caught up with her and tackled her, sending us both sprawling on the bed, with me landing on top.

"One track mind huh? Well I guess you're right, because you look like something I want to feast on right now."

Damn, this woman did something to me on a level I'd never experienced before. I had never had a girlfriend or lover that I felt so comfortable with; someone I could laugh and joke with and really be myself and the way her eyes twinkled when she was feeling naughty drove me absolutely bonkers.

After kissing Sarah until my lips were numb, my hands were getting impatient with the barriers in their way, so I rose from the bed and pulled Sarah up with me. I grabbed her t shirt and growled "Off!" as I proceeded to pull my own over my head. Within seconds we were both naked and I was conflicted between the urge to pounce on her and just stand there and admire her.

"Wow! You really do have curves to die for, I love your body."

"And you have muscles in all the right places; how the hell do you stay so fit?"

We gravitated toward each other and finally we were in each other's arms with no impediments. Somehow we tumbled back onto the bed totally wrapped up in each other; warm, soft skin connecting and sending tingles all over. We had landed on our sides and I claimed her mouth with my own as our hands wandered; mine exploring every inch or her amazing boobs as she in turn fondled my smaller ones.

We were moaning into each other's mouths as we kissed and I had to smile at the gasp she produced as I slid my hand down her side, along her hip and round between her legs, just lightly running my fingers over the closely cropped hair of her sex.

I was startled when Sarah pulled away and grabbed my wrist, halting any further progress.

"Sorry, too fast?" I asked, albeit a little breathlessly.

"No, not at all but there is something you need to know first."

"Ok, should I be worried now?"

Sarah blushed madly and looked away, so I gently placed my fingers on her chin and turned her back to face me. "What's up Babe? Its ok, you can talk to me. We can stop if you want to." Although I was going to need a cold shower if I was to wind my libido back in.

"Erm ... I know you've had a lot of different partners, so you must have quite a lot of experience. I, um, I really don't have much at all."

I think my sigh of relief could be heard from miles away.

"Is that all?" I smiled and kissed her softly. "Well you certainly know how to kiss, so you must have some experience?"

"A little. But I, well I, I've never actually been naked with anyone before. I mean I've had a couple of girlfriends but not for ages and my upbringing made life difficult for me, so other than fumbling around with clothes on I've never had a real, proper sexual experience."

Her blush was intense and she looked mortified to be admitting this to me but it also made her look vulnerable and incredibly sexy at the same time.

"It's ok Sarah, I promise to be gentle, I will never hurt you and we can stop if there's anything you don't like."

"Oh god no!" she exclaimed quickly "I'm not worried about any of that -- I'm just worried that I won't be good enough for you!"

"Oh you silly goose. This is already better than anything before just because I care about you. Just follow your instincts and you'll be fine and if you're unsure, just ask. I think I know just the way to help take your mind of worrying."

I rolled her onto her back and kissed her again as my body half covered hers. It started as a soft and loving kiss but it grew in passion until Sarah's chest was heaving below me.

"Would you do me the honour of allowing me to make love to you Sarah?"

"Oh god yes please!"

I kissed down her throat to her chest, licking and nibbling her amazing tits as my hands skimmed over her stomach, hips and thighs. Eventually with a groan that made me grin, Sarah grabbed my head and pulled my mouth to one of her nipples, which was standing proud and aching for attention.

I took the hint and sucked as I swirled my tongue around the hard nub, before switching to the other one and doing the same. I could feel Sarah's hips rising a falling as they attempted to chase my hand, so I knew it was time to move on.

I kissed her soundly, loving the passion evident in her response, before kissing my way down her rib cage, across her tummy and onto her upper thighs, moving my body between her legs as I went. She was panting heavily now and the scent of her arousal was driving me nuts, so I gave up all pretence of restraint and took a long lick from perineum to clit, sending her hips flying off the bed and making her squeal.

She tasted divine and I was in heaven as I buried my face between her thighs and feasted on her. I had to wrap my arms around her bucking hips to keep her still enough to keep my face in contact with but I risked pulling my right hand back and gently slipped 2 fingers into her as I claimed her clit with my mouth.

"Oh fuck Andi, don't you dare fucking stop!"

So I did just the opposite and curled my fingers into that special place as I sucked harder on her clit while battering it with my tongue. Her juices flowed copiously and coated my face as her cries got louder, until quite suddenly her back arched violently off the bed and her whole body stiffened.

"Fuck yes!" And she collapsed back onto the bed, her chest heaving as she tried to draw breath. I felt fingers feebly clutching at my shoulders, so I kissed my way back up her trembling body, where she wrapped me up in her arms and just clung to me.

"Oh God Andi, I have never cum like that before in my life." And she kissed me deeply, tasting herself on my face. I was so lost in the kiss that I didn't notice Sarah moving until I found myself flat on my back with Sarah on top of me.

"My turn now." And she grinned at me as she essentially copied what I had done to her, kissing and gently biting my nipples and kissing her way down to my sopping sex that was throbbing in its need for attention. I stole a glance down at her and the look of concentration and determination on her face was really cute. Then, all at once, all conscious thought was driven from my head as her tongue made contact with my clit.

Sarah may not have had huge amounts of experience but she was certainly enthusiastic! In no time at all she had me squirming on the bed under her and whether by design or accident managed to hold me on the verge of orgasm, driving me out of my mind in the very best of ways.

"Please; Sarah give me your fingers." And as soon as she complied I started cumming. It wasn't the biggest orgasm I'd ever had but I think it was probably the most satisfactory, because somehow looking down at her gorgeous face and actually caring about the person between my legs seemed to just make the whole experience more special than my usual encounters.

As we lay there cuddling and kissing, Sarah raised herself up on one elbow and smiled down at me before smothering my face in tiny kisses.

"I've decided I definitely like you when you're hot and sweaty." As she drew a line down from my chest to my pubis with her finger, raising goose bumps along the way.

"Well that's a bonus because I really like you making me hot and sweaty." I grinned at her, pulling her down on top of me.

"Yeah, I liked it too but I think I need more practice, so we should probably do it again later. Oooh.." As I lifted my knee and pressed my thigh against her pussy.

"And there is so much more for you to learn." I smirked, as she ground herself down upon my thigh. Quick learner that she is though, she shifted position slightly so that he knee was pressed tightly against my own pussy.

"Oh I do hope you'll be a patient teacher." She crooned as we rocked together in unison. "because it could take months, or even years for me to pick everything up."

"Well that sounds like fun to me!" and without warning I flipped her over and reversed our positions, settling myself on top of her and pressing our pussies tightly together, slipping around a little until we both gasped out when our clits mashed against each other.

Sarah's eyes widened. "Oh I like this a lot!" and she rose up to meet me as I thrust down into her, our breathing becoming ragged quickly as our passions rose. I increased the pace and she was right there with me, words now lost to grunts and moans as we both reached the point of no return and crested together in a beautiful shared moment, our eyes locked onto each other until I collapsed on top of her heaving chest.

I rolled off to allow her to breathe and wrapped her in my arms as we relaxed in a glorious post sex glow; a strange feeling washing over me that I couldn't place at that moment. All I knew was that being with Sarah was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. Even with girls I had had longer relationships with, albeit always casual and never monogamous, I had never felt this comforta

and at peace; had never felt so content to just lay there cuddling and talking. It was strange but I liked it. Lots.

By the time we had showered again (we showered together so it took a loooong time) it was a bit too late to go out on the hike I had originally planned for us, so I asked Sarah what she wanted to do instead.

"I can hear lots of people and there are dogs barking out there, what's going on?"

I explained about the animal charity event and Sarah's eyes lit up. Apparently as a big animal lover she was more than happy to stay at the hotel and support the event, so we wandered out into the gardens and spent a very pleasant afternoon watching the antics of the dog agility and other competitions.

123456...8