Knight in Shining Armour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I got off the phone with Jake, Sarah was perched on her kitchen table, stark naked and with a face like thunder.

"Mum it will be ok. Andi and I will be there as soon as we can, in the meantime just try to stay calm. If you need anything just speak to Andi's brother Jake -- I've just overheard her telling him to look after you until we get there."

Sarah ended the call and flung herself into my arms, muttering profanities that I assumed were aimed at her father. I kissed the top of her head and tugged her back into the bedroom, telling her to get dressed quickly and she could fill me in on the details during the journey.

Sarah was sketchy on the details but apparently her dad had flown into a rage about something and her mum was terrified, so she fled the house and having nowhere else to go and no money because she hadn't been able to grab her handbag on the way out, had headed for the hotel in search of Sarah and a place to stay.

By the time we got there I could hear Jake laughing in the bar and a quick peek around the door confirmed that he had done exactly what I'd asked of him and had not only taken care of Carol but had cheered her up no end it seemed.

The shock when she turned to greet us nearly knocked me off my feet. Her nose was cut and swollen, she had two black eyes that were going to look even worse in the coming days, a bruised cheek and a split lip.

Sarah rushed over to her and hugged her, making her wince in pain.

"What the fuck has that arsehole done to you?"

"It was my fault, I should have been more careful. I thought he was out in the garden so I got my secret phone out to text you and suddenly he appeared behind me. I delete all the old texts but there are only 2 numbers in the phone, yours and Andi's and he checked the call history and went mad when he saw the call list."

"This is not your fault at all!" as I stepped around the bar to pour Sarah a drink "you made a mistake letting him see the phone but that doesn't excuse the state you're in!" I was angrier than I could ever remember being and I wanted to find that man and rip his head off! "No one has a right to hurt you, surely you called the police?"

No, of course she hadn't called the police; she was too ashamed for that. She'd obviously had a few drinks since arriving and the emotion and alcohol was started to get to her. I could see the exhaustion in her face, so I assured her that she could stay as long as she needed and Sarah escorted her to her room so that she could rest. At some point we would need to come up with a plan but that could wait until things had calmed down. One thing was certain though -- if Sarah and I had anything to do with it, she would not be returning to her wanker of a husband!

I ran back to my place and grabbed my digital SLR, set it to auto and took it to Carol's room where Sarah was sitting talking to her mum and trying to get her to rest.

"I know you don't want police involvement but I really think they should be called. If he turns up here and starts kicking off, we want them to respond quickly and take the matter seriously. You also need to get pictures of your injuries as soon as possible." I handed the camera to Sarah and showed her how to use it. "The images will all be date and time stamped, so make sure you get good shots of all of them and I do mean all of them, not just the bruises on your face. Once you have them let me have the camera back and I'll drop the images onto a memory stick for the police so they have a copy."

Carol eventually agreed to us calling the police once she'd had a short sleep, so while we were waiting for them to arrive I downloaded the images as promised. I was appalled by what I saw and grew even more concerned when I realised how bruised Carol's ribs were, with boot sized bruises covering one side of her torso.

Two women officers arrived shortly after and they were both kind and understanding while being very efficient. They took full statements from all of us, including Jake and after viewing the pictures they were as worried as we were. Fortunately they were much more effective as persuading Carol that she needed to get checked by a doctor -- not just for her health but because the doctor's report would be needed if this ever went to court, so I stayed behind at the hotel just in case the abusive arsehole turned up, while Sarah drove her mum to A&E in my jeep.

Fortunately the wait at the hospital wasn't too bad and Carol's injuries were superficial for the most part but it was clear that she now had to make the break from her husband, even if we couldn't convince her to press charges. She also needed a lot of rest and relaxation to allow her bruised ribs to heal, so I offered her the hotel room, free of charge, for as long as she wanted it.

Sarah however had a better idea. She suggested that as her dad knew where the hotel was he was likely to turn up at some point, so it would be safer for Carol if she stayed at Sarah's house, as he didn't know her address. It was agreed that the following morning we would drive to Carol's house to collect her things and then onto Sarah's home.

We took Carol's car and my jeep so that we could take as much stuff in one trip as possible and as a precaution, I had arranged for the police to be there just in case he came home from work unexpectedly and fortunately it was the same two women who had interviewed us, so they already knew the situation and were happy to stand guard.

It was upsetting for Carol as she realised that she may never be coming back to the house that had been her home for the last 20 years but she steeled herself and set about gathering everything that was solely hers as quickly as possible. It was just as we were leaving that she suddenly remembered that there were some photo albums in the loft that she wanted, so once she pulled the ladder down, I went up into the dusty space to find them for her.

She was unable to climb the ladder due to her bruised ribs, so she shouted instructions up to me but there was no box matching her description in the area she directed me to. I did see several boxes in another area though so I made my way over and took the lid off the top box to have a look just as Sarah popped her head up through the loft hatch.

"Hey Andi, any luck finding them? Are you ok?"

The light in the loft was dim but Sarah could obviously see the look of shock on my face.

"I think you better come and take a look at this lot." And I took out a few of the dozens of magazines that the box contained and passed them over to her.

"Porn? My dad has a porn stash? That's fucking hilarious considering he acts like he's more pious than the pope!"

"Take a closer look."

As Sarah moved closer to the light to examine the magazines I saw a myriad of emotions flit across her face.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"I suppose there's no chance they belong to your mum? Or maybe they were left by the previous owners of the house?" I was seriously struggling to make sense of this revelation.

"The loft was completely empty when we moved in; I remember helping dad put the boarding in up here. I suppose I could ask mum just in case."

We stayed up there a little bit longer and finally found the albums Carol wanted but as we descended the ladder she could tell by our faces that there was something amiss. Sarah obviously had no idea what to say, so I took it upon myself to start the conversation.

"Carol, I have a strange question to ask you -- I don't suppose you had a box full of raunchy magazines up there?"

Carol laughed out loud at this suggestion and said she hadn't been up there for years but no, she hadn't ever owned such a thing. Then I saw her face cloud over as the implications hit her. If they didn't belong to her, then they must belong to...

"The thing is, it's not just standard porn. Its gay porn; of the male variety and it's pretty explicit."

Carol sat down heavily on the stairs, a look of confusion on her face. She opened and closed her mouth several times but obviously couldn't find the words she needed. The more senior of the two police officers crouched down to Carol's level and rested a comforting hand on her arm.

"You know this could explain a lot. If he's been in the closet then Sarah coming out as openly gay could have made him even more resentful about having to hide it."

"But all the religious claptrap he's been forcing down my throat for the past few years! Are you telling me it was just his way of hiding his secret? And the beatings he's given me? I suppose that's all down to suppressed emotions too huh?"

"I'm not saying it's right and I still think you should press charges but it might explain a few things."

"Oh it explains a lot! I wanted more children but he was rarely interested in sex with me, so it was a miracle that I managed to conceive Sarah. I would like to leave now and if anyone knows a good divorce lawyer, please let me have their details." And with that she stormed out of the house and got into her car, leaving us to bring the final boxes and lock up.

All was peaceful for a few days. Carol still wouldn't press charges but Julia, who was over the moon to hear that her aunt was returning to the family and that she and Sarah had reconciled, had put her in touch with a close friend, who as luck would have it was a lawyer and had agreed to act on behalf of Carol in her divorce.

Carol also had something else going on but refused to tell us what it was until we were sat in Sarah's living room one day and her phone rang. She walked out of the room as she took the call but was soon back and she looked triumphant.

"You know all that church business that took him out of town every few weeks? Well it was utter nonsense. I've just spoken to the Dean who is a dear friend and she has confirmed that whatever he was doing had nothing to do with the church but I am determined to find out what the lying, conniving bastard has been up to!"

Once again life went back to something close to normal, although my normal was rapidly changing. Carol stayed living in Sarah's cottage with Sarah and I splitting our time between her place and mine. It was working pretty well, and I have to say I was really starting to like Carol now she was out of her husband's clutches.

Sarah had taken her to a new hairdresser where she'd had her hair cut stylishly and she had invested in some less frumpy clothes, all of which was doing her self-confidence the power of good and it was great to see her coming back to what was obviously her old self.

I ambled back to my apartment one day, expecting to walk in to find the place fragrant with cooking smells but all I found was a total mess in the kitchen and scrappy on the sofa looking dejected. Having let the dog into the garden I called out to Sarah but got no response, so I started checking the rooms.

As I neared the bedroom I could hear the sound of sobbing and on entering I found Sarah curled up on top of the bed, her face tear stained and her eyes red.

"Oh my god what's happened?" I asked as I lay on the bed with her and scooped her into a tight hug.

"The fucking bastards have laid me off! Apparently my work is done and I've laid the ground work for the new product range so well that my services are no longer needed, as the rest can be carried out by the more junior staff!"

"Oh Babe I'm so sorry!"

"To make matters worse they told me over the phone, I feel like I've been ditched by a cowardly lover."

Sarah sat up, dried her eyes and wiped her nose before continuing.

"It's ok. They are paying me for the next 4 months, which was my original contract end date but I really liked my job and I'd been led to believe that I would be kept on for the next product range launch but apparently it's been cancelled for the time being."

"So what will you do now, any ideas?"

"I have a friend who runs a cookery school and she's been trying to get me to work for her for the last couple of years. I like the idea but to be honest, I've been freelance for so long I think I'd struggle to work for someone else; I guess it would do until I can find something else though."

She snuggled back down into my arms and sighed deeply, so I gathered her in close and kissed the top of her head. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Yes there is actually. Do you know that what with work and mum it's been 4 days since we made love?"

"Four days and about 3 hours if my memory serves me rightly; yes I am acutely aware of how long it's been!" Her hand started caressing my breasts gently and I could feel my body react instantly. I loved the way this woman made me feel and the power she had over my body!

"So how about we rectify that and take my mind off the fact that as of today I am an unemployed bum?"

"But you're upset; I would hate to feel that I'm taking advantage of you when you're so distressed." I tried to keep a straight face but I couldn't quite keep the humour (or the desire) out of my voice.

"Woman, if you don't take advantage of me right now I will never cook for you again."

Well, I was hardly going to argue with that!

Sarah squealed as I moved suddenly, rolling her over onto her back and sitting astride her hips. I tugged her t-shirt over her head and made short work of her bra before moving off her and whipping her shorts and knickers off in one swift movement.

"Wow! You didn't take much encouragement." She laughed, as she sat up on the bed and ripped my clothes off in a similarly quick fashion before tugging me back down on top of her. I landed between her legs and she instantly wrapped hers around me, tugging me tighter into her. Raising myself up slightly, I changed my position until our pussies were mashed together and started to rock back and forth gently as I captured her mouth in a kiss.

It was slow and gentle and loving to start with but as the passion grew the speed increased, with Sarah matching my thrusts. Our mouths devoured each other in heated, sloppy kisses and the sound of our combined wetness squelching between us was testament to how much we needed each other; in no time at all we were clinging to each other for dear life as we climaxed as one.

We had barely got our breath back when Sarah reached into the bedside cabinet for the strapon, dithering slightly as she decided whether she wanted to wear it or be fucked by it, before handing it to me. Once I had tightened the straps around my hips I saw Sarah was on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed, glancing back at me alluringly over her shoulder. Fuck that woman is sexy.

I climbed onto the bed behind her and kissed her back and shoulders as I ran the dildo along her crease, coating it in her juices and nudging her clit as she whimpered.

"Oh please Andi, just fuck me!"

I started slow and shallow, just the first inch or so of the toy sliding in and out but Sarah was much too impatient to condone my teasing; she pushed back hard as I went forward, impaling herself on the toy and groaning loudly as it filled her.

She surprised me by rising up so that she was effectively sat in my lap, pushing the dildo even deeper into her as she rose and fell and driving the ridges inside the harness into my clit over and over again. I reached around her and took both of her breasts into my hands, pinching the nipples as I gently bit her neck, her cries getting more animalistic the closer she got to her climax, until all of a sudden it hit her with the force of a freight train.

She practically stopped moving as she succumbed to the feeling of ecstasy coursing through her; I however kept pumping, keeping the feelings coming in waves. Sarah started to slump forward so I assisted in lowering her back to her hands and knees but instead of stopping I grabbed her hips and pounded into her from behind until another wave crashed over her and took me with it, leaving us both collapsed onto the bed, spent, sweaty, exhausted and smiling.

The following afternoon, I was stood in the middle of the old barn with a pad and pencil, scanning the space and hoping some inspiration would come. Sarah had been right; I really should capitalise on this space rather than just using it as storage and from the way Scrappy was investigating the corners, I suspected that there might be more than a few rats or mice that needed evicting. I had suggested that Sarah come and give her opinion but she'd said that as she had to go into the office one last time to say goodbye, sign some release paperwork and collect her stuff, she may as well get it over with sooner rather than later and had gone this morning to get it over with.

Ideas were swimming around my brain, including turning it into a gym, a gig venue, a small nightclub, a function suite or a combination of some of those things but I was struggling to make a decision. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of feet crunching on the gravel driveway outside. Turning around, hoping that Sarah had returned I was startled to see her dad peering warily in through the open door.

"Can I help you?" I called out, in what I hoped was a tone that carried some authority.

"There you are!" The anger in his voice apparent; making my hackles raise and bringing my hatred of this man to the fore. "You and I need to talk!"

"If you say so, although I can't imagine what we have to discuss."

"You need to back away from my family you evil witch! If it wasn't bad enough that you are encouraging my daughter in her deviant ways, now I have reason to believe that you've drawn my wife into your wickedness!"

All of a sudden my anger dissipated and I roared with laughter at the pomposity of the man in front of me; the more I laughed the redder his face got and suddenly he was striding toward me, fists clenched at his sides in unconcealed rage. I stopped laughing and took a step back, smiling when I noticed that Scrappy was now by my side, growling gently.

"Don't even think about coming any closer you odious little man and certainly don't consider raising your fists against me." I spoke calmly, almost softly, but the vehemence in my voice brought him to an immediate stop. "You have the cheek to come onto my property and give me demands? I have never heard anything so hypocritical in my entire life."

"Hypocritical? What do you mean? You think you're so..."

"Oh just listen to yourself man. What do you think gives you the right to demand that other people follow your orders? You think hiding behind the church and playing the sanctimonious martyr gives you the right to beat your wife; or to drag your adult daughter to some cult clinic to be cured?"

"I will have you know that my wife and I have been happily married for the last .."

"Stop talking! Happily married? You may have been happily married but do you really think Carol was happy? Do you think she liked living in fear of having the crap kicked out of her just for disagreeing with you? Do you really think you've been a good husband to her, let alone a decent father to Sarah? Have you ever once considered what they might want or need from a relationship with you?"

"How dare you! I have provided for my family and have done my best to keep them living in God's good grace."

"Oh yeah, I've seen the bruises you provided for Carol and I am assuming that you are only here today because you've received the divorce papers, which had my address for contact to keep Carol's location safe?

I'm sure it will all be very embarrassing for you when your church cronies hear that she has divorced you, especially if the reasons why come to light?"

He stood there boiling with rage, his mouth opening and closing like a gasping fish but no words came out. Various emotions flitted across his face and one of them was fear -- I had definitely touched on a nerve. When he finally did speak again he struggled to stay more controlled.

1...345678