All Comments on 'Knock Knock'

by Storyboy87

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tomb72tomb727 months ago

Excellent. I hope there is more to follow.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer7 months ago

A tale of a sick man. He encourages his wife to accept the idea of being "shared". But the retarded arsehole husband actually allows her to "cheat" behind his back and to contact other guys and chat with them, without telling her dumb husband. Cucky boy gets off on the idea. He even tells her he wants her to have solo meetings with different lovers! WTF. If he is going to share her then why the hell isn't he with her, to protect her? This way is just giving her a free pass to fuck anyone without cuck husband being present. Is this the act of a loving husband?

Then he encourages his almost slut wife to chat with Charles ALONE via video. Why? This should be a sharing situation where BOTH are chatting. Naturally, she strips naked and has phone sex with Charles.

But meeting Charles and allowing him to dominate her... mean cucky boy has lost his wife. She'll never be content with him again. Will always want that extra thrill that he can't supply and will start solo cheating with Charles and a few of his friends! Divorce time.

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_27 months ago

So many killjoys in the comments. It was a hot story. If you don't like wives fucking other people don't read "Loving Wives."

Just needed a little more description of the characters and some richer imagery.

mongoliajoemongoliajoe7 months ago

Great story. Well written with good character development and dialog. Both the wife and her lover are respectful of the husband. The sex scene was engaging. Thank you for taking the time to write and share your stories with us!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG7 months ago

I'm fine with wife sharing if both agree... but NOT with the wife chatting and video sharing without husband in the know or being there and involved... and definitely NOT ok with home not getting to be in the room watching...do it correctly or not at all

62canman62canman7 months ago

There’s nothing better than watching your wife fuck another man. Hope it doesn’t take long & he’s filling that pussy full of cum. If he is a true bull it’s only matter of time & he has her knocked up. 5 stars on this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nicely written, with clear characterisation and a realistic storyline. Nice to have a hot wife/cuckold scenario without having to have the husband humiliated. Pity about the stupid negative comments from those who only read Loving Wives to indulge their own insecurity - ignore.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not much.

Leroi123Leroi1236 months ago

This is one of the best-written and sexiest stories I've read in a long time. So nice that it is about a man sharing his devoted wife rather than [ure cuckolding with its frequent domination and humiliation.

Please keep up the wonderful work!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog6 months ago

You can find many similar stories here but few without humiliation. Extremely hot and erotic. I love the fact that she gets so turned on, she will swallow her bull's cum but won't her husband's. That shoud change in the future as well as the intensity of the couples sex sessions. I would like to see anal introduced in a future episode with these characters. Just a personal taste. I've said many times applying real world ethics to these stories is kind of senseless. I would suggest those readers write their own perfect story. I would read it. I found many mistakes that could have been avoided with a good editor. Otherwise well written and 5 stars. I will now read your other story

Leroi123Leroi1236 months ago

I love the story! It is so erotic and well-written. This is not about the husband being a cuckold but rather about him sharing his wife. It was so enjoyable to see the way the wife became more sexually open, having her husband's encouragement to do so ("she could let go of any inhibitions or inner conflicts she has and just be a pure sexual animal"). It was fun and exciting the way she and Charles came for each other on their first telephone/Zoom meeting. "The Confident Bull" gently dominates Jess which obviously was very stimulating for both partners, and her husband. Charles' training was enhancing her sexual pleasure. I appreciated the fact that there was no humiliation in this story. In so many similar stories, the bull is an arrogant jerk.

So many good lines in the story, such: " she falls to her side and covers her pussy with her hand, as if trying to keep the orgasm from leaving her body" (OMG); " the guttural moans from the primal pair..."

I felt that the story ended a little prematurely. I would love for you to write another chapter in which Jess and her husband talk about, process what they've experienced that night with Charles.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

re: Leroi123 A husband who shares his wife is a willing cuckold. You can dress it up anyway you want, but facts remain facts. You cuck lovers don't seem to understand the meaning of the word. Look it up and get educated.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Cucks are the only ones who share, only whores get shared.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

re:26thNC You got that right. How does this garbage rate so high. An insult to the "hall of fame" writers who make this category worthwhile.90% of LW authors put out trash only.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous