Knock Knock

Story Info
Jess finds out how rewarding it is to be a hotwife.
9.8k words
3.95
18.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and my wife waited patiently with nervous excitement at the door of an upscale apartment. We were hand in hand, and I could feel her grip tighten as the locks started to turn and the doorway was suddenly open.

"Hi guys," Charles said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Please come in; dinner is almost ready." "Take a seat over there, and I'll grab you both some drinks."

As we entered Charles's apartment, the first thing I noticed was that my wife's grip on my hand was all but gone. She must be feeling more relaxed now that we're here. I had never met Charles before, but he had a very disarming quality about him. You felt immediately at ease, like you were old friends.

The smell of the food was the next thing that caught my attention. It smelled fantastic; I couldn't quite place the aroma, but it made me realize how hungry I was.

Today had already been emotionally charged; I felt as if I had been on autopilot all day. The mix of nervousness, excitement, horyniess, and the possible thought of jealousy had my brain in a fog, so much so that I had forgotten to eat anything other than a banana and copious cups of coffee, so the food was at the forefront of my needs right about now.

"Red or white," Charles said from behind the small island counter in his kitchen.

This snapped me out of my daze and back to the room.

"I have beer too, if you'll prefer that," he added.

"A beer sounds perfect, thanks," I responded.

"Here you are, Mark," Charles said as he handed me the beer. As much as he was here to make an impression on Jess, he was very warm and accommodating to me too. This guy was seriously impressive.

At that very moment, as he handed me the beer, my brain began to question the situation I was currently in.

"Am I sure I want to go through with this"?

"Is this the man that I want to see, bed my wife"?

"Is this going to negatively affect my marriage"?

"Am I just thinking with my dick"?

And ultimately, "How did it even get this far so quickly?"?

The only one I knew the answer to was that last question, 'how did it even get so far so quick'?

3 weeks prior

Myself and my wife were sitting on the sofa watching random crap on the TV when an advertisement caught my attention.

Temptation Island is back, and seven couples will put their relationship to the ultimate test. The words from the man on the ad stuck in my head for a few seconds before I blurt out.

"What would you do if we split up?"

The words took Jess by surprise; she looked up from her phone in utter bemusement.

"What are you taking about?" she probed

I continued with, "It's just a hypothetical question; we've been together for 15 years now, and we've only pretty much been with me as we got together at 20. Do you think you would want another relationship or just stay single and have fun"?

"I don't know," a confused Jess replied. "What would you do?"

"No, I asked you first," I retorted.

"erm... Are you asking if I'd just go crazy and sleep around?"jess Said

"Maybe... Yeah, I guess so. I replied

Jess took a moment to think, but said, "Why would you want to know that?

I had my reasons, but I said, "Well, You've only really been with me; do you feel like you've missed out on certain experiences, like a ho phase in your 20s? You know, the crazy college years.

A wry smile appeared on her face when she said "Well, I heard 35 is the new 20, and there's still time for me to embrace my inner ho. You don't mind, do you, honey"?

She didn't know it, but that's the fantasy I had not yet dared to share. I played it coy when I responded with

"Sure thing beautiful; sharing is caring; what sort of man would I be if I kept you all to myself"?

Jess just acted shocked and laughed the whole thing off. But I could feel my cock start to get fuller; the thought was in my head now, and I needed to have her. As much as I would have loved to keep up the questioning, trying to find out where her head was on the whole matter, my cock had other ideas.

I jumped up off the sofa, knocking Jess's phone out of her hand. She was about to protest before I grabbed her now free and placed it on the growing bulge in my shorts. She shot me a surprised look and said, "What's gotten into you?"

All I could muster was "on your knees now" from the lust in my eyes. She knew I was serious. She slowly slipped from the sofa and on to her knees in front of me, never breaking eye contact while she moved.

As soon as she was in position, I grabbed her from the back of her head and moved her face closer to my crotch, pushing her mouth and cheeks onto the now rock-hard pole. She moved her hands to the waistband of my shorts and tugged them down.

My cock sprang free and from their confines with a thud against her chin. She was quick to match my energy, and with hunger in her actions, she lifted my cock and licked from the base of my shaft to the precum covered tip. She readily enjoyed the taste of my lust.

Jess was taking her time with my stiff cock, savouring the taste and feel of it on her tongue, but I was much too horny, too filled with red-blooded passion. I just took her hand away, took a handful of her hair in my hand, and started to buck my hips, trying with every effort to make her take more and more of me.

Now I'm not the biggest guy down there, almost 7 inches, but I had decent girth. Jess was holding the side of my hips to steady herself; she was trying to allow me in, but as it hit her throat, she gagged, and I withdrew to give her time to catch her breath.

After a few minutes, I relinquished the thought of getting it in her throat and just used her mouth to get me off. I used short, fast strokes to enjoy the warm, wet mouth of my sexy wife. I could feel my orgasm start to build, and my thrust became ragged and forced.

Jess could feel the oncoming orgasm, and in timely fashion, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and aimed it at her perky t-shirt-covered breasts.

Volley after volley of cum landed on her hand, arm, and t-shirt, I felt as if I was coming harder than I had ever come before. When I looked down and saw the torrent of cum splattered on Jess, we both looked at each other in utter surprise.

"Wow, where did that come from?" Jess said again, "Not that I'm complaining though", She continued.

"I don't know" (that was a lie; I knew exactly where that had come from, but this was not the time to bring it up), "anyway, it looks like you could do with some attention yourself", I motioned toward her damp crotch

I could see a damp patch had formed on the front of Jess's grey pants; had she been playing with herself? Or was she just turned on by being roughly used?

I stretched out my hand to help her too, pulled her cum-soaked t-shirt off, and kissed her deeply. I broke the kiss, turned to the door, and led her to our bedroom.

Once inside, I kissed her again and took my time exploring her body!

Jess is 5ft 6 and about 110 lbs; she has fair skin and light brown, mousy hair; her perfect C-Cup breasts taper to her narrow waist, then flare back out at her ample hips and bum. To be honest, I'm in awe of this woman. I could do with telling her that more often.

I once again break the kiss, freeing us from the passionate embrace and telling her, "I need to taste you."

She doesn't need to be told that twice, Jess immediately and almost cartoon-like jumps backwards and lands in the middle of our king-sized bed. I take the opportunity to turn the light out before I join her. This is something we never really do, but I wanted to test something out.

Once at the foot of the bed, I moved my mouth to just hover over her wanting mound. I could feel the heat emanating from it, and the smell of her sex was intoxicating. I slowly but deliberately flicked my tongue at the folds of her wet pussy. A small moan escaped her lips.

I know how much she loves me eating her pussy; I use this to my advantage. As I skillfully use my tongue to draw her close to climax, I use my free hand to rummage around under the bed for the box.

Yes!!! I had it. I tried to keep my efforts hidden from my wife, and dutifully, I kept eating her pussy until I had it in my hand. The dildo I had brought her a few months prior. It had been used once or twice in the past, but it seemed a bit strained, so it never reappeared.

Bringing the dildo to my mouth, I used a mixture of spit and copious amounts of her juices to lubricate the head of the dildo.

"This was it," I thought.

I moved up the bed next to her and kissed her with vigour. I kept the dildo between her legs, and we separated for air. I said in a soft but firmly tone, "Are you ready for him?"

But before she could get her brain in gear and begin to question my comment, I brought the dildo to the opening of her pussy, and with little resistance, the tip slipped past the pink folds of her pussy.

I heard a sharp inhale of air from Jess, and her back arched slightly from the bed. I chose my next move carefully, and I decided to keep the dildo where it was, just in the entrance to her waiting pussy.

The words "does he feel good?" left my lips. followed by "does he feel big inside you?"

Nothing but a slow exhale came from Jess, but I could feel her hips start to buck, trying in vain to get more of this girthy dildo inside her.

"Not until you answer my question, honey," I said with a knowing smirk on my face.

Jess just tried to buck her hips again, ignoring my call for a reply, but when she realized that to get what she wanted she needed to speak,

An exasperated "yes, his big cock feels so good." "Please, baby, I need more."

Omg. In my wildest dreams, I never thought I would hear my wife beg for a new cock. This hit me like a freight train; my cock was again hard as steel, something that never happened in our routine sex life.

I used more force than I needed; the dildo slid right in to the hilt in one smooth motion. Jess just gripped the bed sheets with both hands, and her back arched even higher. Her moan of pleasure was like music to my ears.

"Wow, someone's wet and ready for his big cock," I said into her ear.

"Mmmm Yes, babe, he feels so good; fuck, I've never felt this full," she replied breathlessly.

Me and Jess had never really used dirty talk much beyond the usual "fuck" or "I'm cumming", but she had let go of any inhibitions and was just enjoying the moment.

I began to slide the dildo back out; I pulled it almost completely out. As I looked down, I said, "Wow, babe, you've covered him in your wet pussy juice," but again, before she could reply, I drove it back in and started to pick up the pace of the thrusts.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck... keep fucking me... Oh God, yes. Fuck, he's going to make me cum."

Jess gripped more of the bed sheet in her hands; her knuckles were white with tension, and she was rocking her hips in time with my thrust, trying to bring herself off on this big dildo.

With one last thrust, she grabbed my hands and held the dildo buried deep in her soaking wet pussy and came so hard, I'm sure she stopped breathing for at least a minute, just lying there, her whole body tense and contracted with what seemed to be a very powerful orgasm.

When she finally started to relax and her grip on my hands eased, I slowly pulled the dildo out of Jess, and I could see her wet and well-used pussy in all its glory. It was only a brief glimpse before Jess closed her legs, rolled onto her side, and fell asleep.

I guess that Orgasm had taken it out of her; she was in a coma, one of my own making. I only then noticed that my cock was still standing at attention, and precum had made a little pool on the bed. I did think about trying to wake Jess up and continuing the fun, but she was out like a light. I guess I should go take a shower then.

I was in the shower for about 15 minutes. It was intended for me to use the shower to jerk my cock and relieve some pressure. That took all of 4 strokes. The image I had of her cumming on the big cock sent me over the edge almost instantly.

The rest of the time I was contemplating what this meant for us moving forward. Would I bring it up to her again? Was it just a bit of fun to roleplay in the bedroom? Did she like the idea of doing that for real?

I would have to wait and see, but now I just wanted to crawl into bed with my amazing wife and cuddle.

My eyes opened to sunlight streaming in from the bedroom window and the unmistakable scent of fresh coffee. Jess had already gotten up and was downstairs making coffee. I rolled myself out of bed and rubbed my face in an effort to bring some life to it.

As I entered the kitchen, I could hear the radio playing, and Jess was standing at the kitchen sink, washing up. "God, she looks good," I thought. I moved in behind her to give her a squeeze and gave her a little start.

"I didn't hear you get up," she said in surprise.

"Sleep well?" I replied

"Mmm, very well, thanks; I slept like a baby." jess mewed

"Well, you were a bit worn out last night", A devilish smile appeared as I spoke.

"Yeah, last night was... Fun? Jess said it in a more questioning manner than I had hoped.

But before I could probe further, she had a question for me: "So did you have fun?"? You know... what happened last night."

"Me and the shower don't kiss and tell," I said with a giggle.

"Really? You needed more after what happened down here?" "What about it got you that worked up?" jess continued

"I guess, just seeing you have that much pleasure, you seemed to let go and let your carnal instincts take over; it was so hot to see, "was all I could muster as a response.

Jess fired back, "Is that something you would want to see again?"

"What? You with a dildo, or "I said

"Or what?" Jess quickly replied.

"An actual person" I said nervously

You would want to see me with another person? So, what... You want us to wifeswap, start swinging, or something? Do you just want an excuse to play around guilt-free" Her words hit me in rapid succession.

I tightened my grip on her and said, "No, not at all; I don't want to be with anyone else but you!"

I see her brain working overtime, and she opened her mouth to speak, but I interjected, "I don't know why... But the thought of seeing you being takin and fucked by another man turns me on. I just want to see you pleased, to see you just give in to desire; it's such a sexy thought!"

Jess just looked dumbfounded. She began to speak but stopped multiple times. I guess she was trying to figure out the best words to say. Then finally, she said softly, "I can see you're very passionate about this, but it's not something I've ever given much thought to. I don't think it's something I could ever do. I'm more than happy with you, and I wouldn't want to risk our relationship. Sorry"

Quick as a flash, I said, "Please don't be sorry; it's just a fantasy I have; it only works if you're on board, and if you're not, then that's fine; it won't change anything between us. I love you more than ever. If you could just give it some thought, but remember, there is no pressure.

The rest of the morning, I found it almost impossible to focus. I felt like a weight had been lifted from me. I had held this fantasy for such a long time, and in a strange way, I felt incredibly close to Jess after telling her. On the other hand, I couldn't help feeling a slight bit disappointed with the response. I'm not sure what I expected though; I just dropped a lot on her; she'll need time to process.

Over the next week, the hotwife scenario came up quite a bit, mainly in jokes and little quips here and there. I would point out guys on TV and say "What about him", normally only to get a faux annoyed look from Jess. I did notice that she kept asking questions about it; I'm guessing she was trying to get her head around it and see if there was an ulterior motive behind my need to see her with another man.

Then, one Friday night, we were chilling on the sofa after dinner with a glass of wine each, and Jess reached over for the TV remote and turned it off. She sat herself upright and said, "I'm curious, how would it even work?

I thought about acting confused but the question and probing her for more information, but I knew exactly what she wanted to know, I instantly got excited but I needed to kept a level head, I just responded with a scenario I would like to happen "well, I guess the first step would be to find a guy you would be comfortable with, someone you find attractive, you would get to know them somewhat before we both meet him in person, I want him to know the deal right away, there's no relationship, it's just purely sexual, then if the meeting goes well you could arrange to meet him alone for a more intimate encounter, ideally I would like to keep in contact with you via messages, pictures and videos but I'll understand if at first you're not that keen on the idea, you could just come home and tell me all about it ".

I waited with bated breath for a reply from Jessica. I looked hard at her, trying to gauge a response from her face. It must have only been about 10 seconds, but it felt like hours. Jessica finally opened her mouth and said, "Now don't take this as an acceptance of anything, but we could have a look to see if there is anyone out there I would even consider, not that I know how we would even go about doing that."

I couldn't help but smile with glee. I quickly replied, "The internet, there must be sights for this sort of thing; we could set up a profile on one, keep it discreet, but it might be a way to kick things off",

My brain kept telling me to stop there; I'd gotten more than I expected so soon, but my mouth was not listening, and I heard myself say, "Do you want to set one up now?"

Jess just took another sip of wine and said, "Fuck it, why not?"

My dick instantly stared to harden, but I had to keep focused. I reached for the laptop and started to google search for swinging websites, hotwife forums, and tinder. They also crossed my mind, but I thought we should keep to the lifestyle-dedicated ones.

Fast forward 2 hours later and our profile had been verified, and there we were browsing all the various profiles the site had to offer. We had used 3 or 4 pics of Jessica—nothing too risqué, but enough to show her amazing body off. We decided to not show any face pics just yet, as we were only looking at this point and wanted to keep it discreet.

The profile was flooded with message after message, and very few warranted a response. I had forgotten how strange the internet was. I feared that this would put Jess off or that she would have more reason to think it would never work.

"Right, that's enough for tonight." I said "Let's just go to bed, and we'll see how it goes".

The weekend came and went in the blink of an eye. We didn't speak again about the swinging site; I didn't want to push it, but I did notice that Jess was somewhat hornier since we had set it up; she was more confident to ask for what she wanted and initiated sex on both nights. Even if nothing more came of it, we had gotten closer.

Monday lunchtime, and I'm sitting in my office at work finishing off my leftover pasta from Sunday night. I decided to take a quick look at our profile; maybe I could do some housework, remove all the messages that were not what we were looking for, scrolling down the list, and hit the little trash bin next to most of the messages.until I noticed that occasionally there were messages that had been read but not deleted, and furthermore, they seemed to be from the same profile.

I clicked on the most recent one to find a chain of messages to and from Jess. Wow, had Jess found someone who she liked and liked enough to send a face picture? Reading through the messages, I could see it was a lot of small talk and various compliments from him to Jess; she seems to take them well and even fire a few back to him.